The discussions

Wifi connetion

Hello, all i just want to know how to access internet with wifi connetion without have password for that , is there any software which i can use to ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
re_mi

Correct

Hello, hi

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Remote desktop

Hello, HOW MAY I CONFIGURE REMOTE DESKTOP USING STAND ALONE COMPUTERS? I WANT IT FOR XP, AND VISTER.

re_mi

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i down grade my dell 1525 from Vista to windows XP sp2 my problem now is that connection of my wireless router to my laptor it's not able t...

dybbody

Torrents & port forwarding

Hello, can I download torrents by any type of internet connection? If yes, then how? I am using GPRS internet & using mobile as a modem.My modem speed...

dybbody

Connecting sql express

Hello, How to connect with SQL express file in network in windows application?

sarbel.vilo

Gprs

Hello, I HAVE GPRS .ACTIVE IN MY E1410. I CANT CONNECT IT TO MY LAPTOP. PLZ HELP ME

dybbody

Wap setting

HI I WANT ONIDA MOBILE WAP SETTING

dybbody

Aircel gprs settings for sony erricsion z550i

Hello, I want to use internet on my pc connected through bluetooth to my handset Sony Z550 i via aircel 98/- chip. Can you please help me out in ...

dybbody

How to sher a printer

Hello before sharing a printer make sure that the printer is plug and then add the printer!!then if its finished u access the printer on the server ...

sadgurl

Every computer are disable network sharing

Hello, cannot sharing network

sadgurl

Sharing document and printer using wifi

Hello, Im not computer networking installer or anything as long related with computer.. I would to ask you how to set share document and printer by u...

ROSEANN

How can i connect 2 wireless routers

Hello, How can I connect 2 wireless routers to one broadband line, if I can?

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
King_Kong

I can't receive internet on my laptop

Hello, I bought my Dell Inspiron about 4 days, and I tried to get on the internet; however, I can't. See, I have a desktop and I thought that I could...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

How to enable my pc brows with nokia 6600

Hello,

tony

Login problem

Hello, A user have a problem, she can't login on their pc in network with their user id but after removing the network cable she can login and we can...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Dhcp server is unavailabie

Hello, what happaens to client if DHCP server is unavailabie?

sharpman

2003 server

Hello, i', using server 2003 enterprise edition ,i've connected the server to an adsl modem/model "UT300R2U" but i coul...

sharpman

Want lan betweentwo pcs through internet

Hello, I want to connect two pcs one is mine and other is at another place my friend i want to connect both pcs through internet we both have inetr...

sharpman

Myspace

Hello, Wondering if someone can help… Trying to login to MySpace on my cell phone never had problem with it until today, it tell me it unable to redi...

star

2 wireless routers

Hello, Can I connect 2 wirless routers to 1 broadband line? SCISMUK

dawooddoe

Dns error

Hi ive had my ps3 for a few months now and when i first got it, connection wise-everything was fine but now i cant get online at all every time i do a...

iveal

Bluetooth problem

Hello, HOW DO I CONNECT MY BLUETOOTH EARPIECE TO MY CELLPHONE I JUST BOUGHT THIS BLUETOOTH EARPIECE MICRO HEADSET PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

iveal

Laptop no longer sees network

Hi all, For the last couple of weeks my laptop has stopped picking up my wireless connection. It worked fine for about 2-3 months, then all of a su...

jam

Msn problems

Hello, I Have Windows Live Messenger And I Have Two Log Ins One Of My Log Ins Work But The More Important One Doesn't Log In. When I Type It In On M...

iveal

Windows live messenger d/c's my network

Hi people, I am having a very annoying problem and I hope someone here may be able to help. Everytime i install and try to connect to 'Windows L...

iveal

Trouble creating base station for mac

Hello,

iveal

How i fie my laptop

Hello,

iveal

Connection

Hello, i have use airtel connection. china hand et no. baijho 8928 ccpt 689 . and my airtel connection i active gprs system in my handset. i connect ...

iveal

Network disconnect and low speed

Hello, i am using aircel pocket internet for 10 days from the beginning when i connect the aircelpocket internet to my pc it will disconnect several...

iveal

Help with wireless

Hello, i was connected to an unsecure network on wireless now its sayin my setings are set to secure and its an unsecure network how do i change this...

dybbody

Regedit

Hello, i have os winxp in this system i create a account students now want that student can not open inernet explorer, Ddrive or any change in contr...

suff954

How can i use internet in my mobile

Hello, i use longtel S800 mobile witch is made from china. please tell me how can i use internet in my longtel moblile

onea97

Ip address

Hello, Can i give IP address using dos prompt..help me

onea97

Ip assingnment

Hello, is there any other purpose of DHCP apart from IP assingnment

suff954

My network cable is not identified

Hello, i am using my laptop with (LAN) internet connection in my office. when i try to conect my laptop to my WIMAX connection in my home, i.e when ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
ali

Lan with internet

Hello i have one question regarding, how we can share internet on our other computer with one lan card on each computer

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Internet does not connect to the correct site

Hello, Since last week, every time I start internet explorer, or a new pop up internet explorer window starts, a pop up window appears asking to cli...

8 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
despina

My internet connection not working on laptop

Hello, I cannot connect to the internet via my laptop When I turn the laptop on I get message 'theprocedure entrypoint??-V@YAXPAX@Z could not be loc...

sharpman

Inetrnet not connecting in vista

Hello, I am using win Vista ultimate 64 bit.I am using BSNL broadband with UTStar WA3002G4 Modem. Recently I changed My Modem Configuration from pppo...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
rajvkaimal

Bsnl connection problem for ut star-ut300r2u

Hello, am facing error 735-TCP/IP connection error Do i need to specicy IP address or DSN server for the connection. Please let me know step-by-s...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
me

Wired connection problems

Hello, when i 1st had my ps3 i was usin a wireless connection. i was gettin a very poor connection on all my games even though my router was in the n...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Setting up wifi on ps3

Hello, how do i set up my ps3 on the internet????

sharpman

Cant connect to the internet with wireless ro

Hello, im having troubles connecting to the internet with the belkin wireless g router with the att dsl modem.i connected all the cords right but sti...

sharpman

Window vista pc cannot access internet

Hello, I had a Linksys WRT54G Version 5 that died over the weekend. I replaced it with another WRT54G version 5. I configured the second router the...

sharpman

Internet

Hello, can i connect internet connection to laptop through motorola w 230 phone with idea connection

sharpman

Self mobile disconnected

Hello, i used aircel internet with my pc but it disconnect after 5 to 10 minitus plz help me

suff954

Banned at facebook

Hello, how can i comment at facebook again

suff954

Help for mobile wifi

Hello, i have just bought a nokia 5130 and in my college campus there is wifi facility available. so i wanted to know that is there any software wh...

iveal

Gprs and internet ettings

Hello, what are the gprs settngs settings of 3110

suff954
Results 7801 - 7850 out of a total of 9,931