The discussions

Network topology

Hello, I want to draw 4network topologies namely Star, Bus, Ring and mesh and including at least one of the following communication devices in th...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
picou21

Hallo

Hello, my Airtel gprs downloading speed 1 to 3 kbps how to increce my airtel Gprs speed

bichik63

Wireless not working

Hello, i m using compaq presario c700. the wireless and sound card is not working.help.

mikethedike

How to connect internet to 2pc with switch

Hello, sir how to connect internet 2pc with switch i have two pc with windows xp install i want to both pc connect internet with...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
mo.rice

How can i increase

Hello, how can i increase my pc, downloading, transferation & internet speed? my conection is landline modem its max. transfer rate speed...

hospit0009

Psp

Hello, i bought a psp am in lasu and there is a wireless netwwork in lasu any time am connected it alwalys show me login id and password pls help me ...

michiga

Wireless connection

Hello, i want to be connected to a wireless network at home using the connection of my office.my pc at home needs to be connected so i can browse at ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
iwalivinus@yahoo.com

Firewall and router

Hello, i am new to this torrent downloading thing... i hav learnt that port forwarding is godd way to increase speed. please tell me about this. i us...

got.it14

How can i make 5 computer lan with switch

Hello, I am Ashok Singh Shekhawat From Jaipur (rajasthan). in office there are 6 computer we connected them as a LAN . all computers...

as rajput

Im stuck

Hello, I'm having a problem getting my laptop on the internet, i have a cable modem with only one cord coming out and its connected to my desktop P...

hollyjoe97

Internet connection activation

Hello, pls kindly get me automatic internet connection activation on my phone.The type of phone am using is Donod( 2.0 mega pixles

Fire Fold

I want to connect my pc through gprs

Hello, sir i want to connect my pc throgh gprs connection so what is the proccess please tell me more about it with step by step thanking you v...

will.towin

Wireless problem

Hello, I have a problem with my Hp Compaq C751NR wireless. The wireless picks some, not all. If am in my house it will not work with this model HP ab...

perham

Speed

Hello, i want to increase my computer , broadband speed.Please tell me how to fix the problem.

ageny

How to share

Hello, how to share internet 3 system using 1 modem

sinking38

Google will not suggest

Hello, up until last few days Google would ask me "do I mean" if i had spelt something incorrectly etc but now it just comes up with basic choices ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
catz

Does my computers need to be wireless

Hello, I have two desktop computers at home and they are both running off of Windows XP. I also have my internet service through the local ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
jurstiss

Wifi shut-off after a couples of hours, help!

Solved

Hello, I have problem with my acer 4720z wifi shut-off automatically and the light stop blinking always light on, when i check the hardware/device ...

xcore

Domain files read-only problem

Hello, i created one domain and create users also all are the domain member but all user facing same problem thay can open any word excel file but no...

mikethedike

Network pinting problems

Hello, OK here’s whats happening,i have attached two printers to a server which runs a OS of windows server 2008 32bit and both of theses printer i...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2009 by
mikethedike

Threepc. one wifi connection. one ethernet

Hello, sir i have 3 pcs and one wifi connection. and ehternet modem. i want to connect each computer with the help of ethernet. and slso share the i...

Anonymous User

I want to create a network thru a switch

Hello, I have 3 pc and 2 laptop. My pc already have internet connection, connected to a d-link 8 hub switch. the question...how do share the interne...

mikethedike

Size

Hello, i just got the netgear rangemax next and i was excited about it until i tried to install it. it seems that it will not adapt to the dell inspr...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2009 by
igoth60

Slow downloading speed

Hello, sir i m using nokia n72 as my wll modem.my download speed is too low & is something about 1-2 kbps. my service provider is bsnl.also my conn...

thear96

How do i ople yahoo personal in us ip

Hello,

mone.ymaker

Need for speed 8

Hello, help me...i cant connect to lan game...need for speed...i can find the host server but i cant get in throu the lan...i tried to re install...

puss.ward

Help me to increase my net speed

Hello , i have a airtel prepaid net connection and after connecting my phone modem it's shows 450 kbps but it downloads speed only 8 or 10 kbp...

julien1414

Brows

Hello, free wap gprs setting for phone coopad 288

roootit

I cant get my d-link router to work

Hello,im really stuck and i am looking for some help. I am not the most computer literate person in the world, but i understand a little. I curr...

tigerlio

Can surf internet, but no game connection

Hello, why is it that i can connect to the internet on my playstation 3, but i can't get online for call of duty 4. I love this game, but i am so tire...

julien1414

How can i increase downloading speed

Hello sir, I am using HUAWEI EC325 NIC USB(of BSNL) for internet connection. but it is very slow, it doesnt having full signal. It have 4 signal. IT ...

zaho14

Network

Hello, i have in office wireless network, i can access in my system home. and i am connected lan to hub network connected 100mbps telling but not com...

merrypc

Increas internet speed

Hello, my internet connection's speed is 115.5kb. But I get only 4kb?/s . how can solve this problem

advice

Trying to connect my laptop to my network

Hello, I have installed a router at home, and it shows as working correctly on my laptop, but when I try to access the internet it takes me directly ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
mr.calm

Kee losing internet

Hello, i just set up a new internet connection at my house with modem and wireless router i am using a splitter (tv and modem) it was working but i k...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
jurstiss

Sound and picture from hdmi cable

Hello, I have a Bose Lifestyle system that I bought the VS2 video enhancer for. I did this so that I could hook my HD DVR and Blu-ray disc player to ...

defitem

I know my password but not my email

Hello,my name is joel and i cant login to my myspace. i know my password but i forgot my email

lostmaps

Brpwsers and email will not connect

Hello, I have a dial-up connection. I can connect to the internet. Microsoft updates work as do updates to Avast. l Limewire works but email, cha...

nsense

Network issue..need help

Hello, My network status says local only..I recently set up a wireless router(thomson speedtouch).I am able to connect to the network in my laptop(ac...

helpuynot

Internet

Hello, I was wondering if there is Internet in my cellphone, my cellphone model is Nokia 6300? if there is, could you please tell me how can I get it ...

password00

Hell me

Hello, can sumone tell me there ip plz i dint went on online for 3 mothes plz and i will add u swear and tell me what to do

makalapo

Internet problem after configuring lan

Hello, I recently tried to connect 2 laptops via ethernet cable to play Starcraft. However, it didnt' work. So, i disconnected the cable, and then i s...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
mikethedike

Anyone who can help

Hello, i have HP pavallion a6120in pc which offers inbuld vista os.. but i have changed to windows and now i cant find lan drivers.. i didnt find t...

Nou_Nours77

Change gateway help

Hello, please tell the way to change ip,gateway while using internet via mobile ,by bluetooth link on vista. i am using internet via gprs

tokeneight

Cinnect internet to mobile

Hello, I want to know .how to connect internet to my mobile through laptop via blutoth. I have nokia 611 navigator mobile. thanks

afgas

Change ip

Hello, please tell the way to change ip,gateway while using internet via mobile ,by bluetooth link on vista.

Davinci88

Internet connectitivity through 3g

Hello, i have one LAN switch in a building, there is one web server and i have one LAN switch in a mobile van, many computers are there in van. now i...

monika

Problem connecting to router (wirelessely)

Solved

Hello, I have HP with in built wireless. When i try to connect to the router wirelessely, inspite showing strong strength it does not connect. it...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
armpowermy

Which protocol is used in creating a lan(\\)

Closed

which protocol is used while creating a LAN.what is the symbol used "\\" with the IP address and access the shared directories?

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
Ranga

More on internet sharing

Hello, ok, so my plan is to take my wireless laptop (mac book) and run a cable from it to my ps3 to get my ps3 online. is this at all possible and i...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
jenifer0703
Results 8751 - 8800 out of a total of 9,933