The discussions

I cannot access afcebook

Hello, My office has blocked facebook. I want to know a proxy site, wherby I can access Fb and also play Farmville and use other application. Can an...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Network key

Hello,I forgot my network key for my LINKSYS WIRELESS-G W/SPEEDBOOSTER WRT54GS BROADBAND V7.2 ROUTER CISCO, How can I get it back??

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

D610 wireless problem

Solved

Hello, I had to reinstall windows xp, and now i cant figure out how to get my wireless to work, i dont know if i need a driver installed or what. Its ...

xpcman

Wireless connection

Hello, I am trying to connect to an exisitng home wireless network. I have inherited an older desktop PC for my daughter. It has Intel(R) Pro/1000 ...

xpcman

Bootable xp pen drive

Hello, plz give me tips how i can make pen drive bootable ? can i install xp from a bootable pen drive ?give me detail as early as possible. thanking...

manjit

Facebook

Hello, how do you get your confirmation code back

closeup22

Aircel settings

Hello, iam sandeep reddy, from jagtial. i have already recharged with 98 rupees pocket data card. please give me manual settings for sony erricsson...

closeup22

Install bluethooth system to my laptop

Hello, i have problem with the bluetooth in my laptop, i have changed my window from vista to xp after which i had no bluetooth sign or icon , how to ...

closeup22

Trying to get back on the net

Hello, hi yes i had to reformat my computer due to a virus trying to get it back up and running but can not get the internet symbol back on my comp w...

closeup22

Connect to another computer

Hello, i want to connect to my freiend computer using ip adress,please help me

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Need internet on all workstation in the netwo

Hello, my home has 4 pcs and 1 now internet is workin only on 1 pc its ip-121.246.189.24 subnet 255.255.255.0 default gateway 121.246.189.1 dn...

closeup22

Cant find security key

Hello, I am trying to connect another laptop to my linksys wireless router and can't find the "security key" to connect to the network. Its been a lo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Bt home hub

Hello, I was wondering instead of connecting the BT Home Hub straight to the internet, my school uses LAN cables through the walls that are tranfer...

xpcman

Mns problema em baixer

Olá, nao consigo baixar o msn 7,5 O que faço

mysticdreams

Wifi adapter not recognized on windows 7?

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M45-S331 that was running XP. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and now my network adapter is not working. In other ...

xpcman

Wrt54g not connecting to modem

Hello, When I plug the line from my Modem into the Internet connector on the Linskys WRT54G, I get no output from any of the other four ports, even t...

dawooddoe

No wireless

Hello, I just bought a Dell laptop , When it was sent to me they never installed the card on the bottom of the laptop under a panel. I Installed that...

iveal

Net connection

Hello, is it right that i will connect my pc to my laptop? to have an inertent or to share internet connection?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Only local connection no internet

Hello, i have a laptop and was connecting to local area cnnection with my wifi.it was working fine last nite.wen i connected to it next mrnin it ws j...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
jasbrar

Im not accasing my gprs

Hello,sir since last 04/12/2009 im not accesing my gprs,when im connecting it then i get a message that ...............ACCESS DENIED,NETWORK NOT AVAI...

closeup22

2 network setting on 1 lan card

Hello, i want make two network setting on 1 card at same time is it possible ? my internate setting is different from my lan setting .. i use them al...

closeup22

Pls help

Hello, pls i need freebrowsin on my nokia2626 and also need cheat to instal my opera's which i have 4 types.thanks

closeup22

Network

Hello, sir i am having LAN connection with tye-1 modem....can i connect to more than 1 pc ? i purchased switch and i conected ....but at a time on...

dawooddoe

Print server

Hello, I want to buy a wireless print server for my new dell laptop. Do I have to have a wireless internet connection, or can I just buy a wireless ...

dancedhall

Lan password

Hello, i have a bit problem..can some tell me how to create LAN password??? especially avoid from desktop remote controller....TQ

dancedhall

Wireless internet problem

Hello, hi please help. im having trouble with my laptop. when im connecting to wifi and got in, there is no connectivity or limited connection appea...

atlarep87

Networking with wireless internet

Hello, ok heres the problem, i live in a caravan with no phone line access point, so i use a USB wireless internet service, this is plugged into my...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
frustrated

Lan conections

Hello, Local area network data collections occur when two or more terminals transmit at the same time. How can this problem be avoided.

mobileshop

Lg ke907

Hello, how can i connect my lg to my computer so i can get internet

dancedhall

Facebook login problem??

Hello, i'm trying to login into the Facebook but it does not allow me to...it says "Your Account is not available due to site maintainance" Plz. can ...

dancedhall

Hello i am using pocket internet by tufan

Hello, i am using pocket internet but i can't connect it to my computer. i wan't to connect it through blotooth. i wan't to know that when i connec...

dancedhall

Why no applications?

Hello, cant play game cause of no applications...

dancedhall

Ip addressing

Hello, Please,i want learn more about IP addressing,its configuration and how they been issued

dancedhall

To activate a net service of connect

Hello, my self, Tajinderand i want to activate a service of net of connect company but a company offered me that u also have to activate our cell ph...

closeup22

How to block my own website

Hello, I'm an artist and some of my work could be classified as erotic - how do I assure that the specific web pages or website, as a whole, are reco...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
Tarak

Free gprs in delhi

Hello, guys can any1 tell me a free gprs in delhi on any network plz help me thanx in advance

LouisSteph

Wireless network problem in my laptop

Hello, i have small problem with my laptop,wireless network is connected signal strength is also excellent , i am obtaining network IP as obtain aut...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
srinivas

Cant get on internet nothing works anitvirus

Hello, i need help. i was watching a video on my computer. then this anit virus thing came up i have never seen it before and blocked me from getting...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
slick

Facebook

Hello, facebook text massaging will not send me the confirmation code D: i reaallllyyy need it !! please help !

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Product key needed

Hello, I am having difficulty finding the product key on my Linksys Model DIR615 I can't set up wireless printer without it! HELP

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Bluethoot

Hello, i neet to install blue tooth to acer laptop (intel core TM2 due processor t5750) help me to download free

dancedhall

Increse restricted wifi speed

hi.......... how to increase restricted wifi connection speed

dancedhall

How to extend wireless router's range?

Hello, I had a TPLink's wireless router and it can be accessed from 800 meters far rom it.But now i want to access it from 2 kilometers far plz guide...

xpcman

Ip address trace

Hello, how to find which pc connect to the router.

dancedhall

Aircel configuration

Hello, Hay guys, I have lost my aircel configurations, if you have configuratin sattings please halp me. Oh, if you know tricks to make internet fre...

dancedhall

Download speed problem

Hello, I am having a problem in downloading.I am using a bsnl wifi 256kbps plan.I am in a hostel.About 7 to 8 people use it at an instance.As i start...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
john

Aircel gprs speed up.

Hello, I'm Ratishankar. I am using nokia 2700c. I am using aircel pocket internet. When I tried to open any page, it connects but it does not last fo...

LouisSteph

Serious problems with computer

Hello, Every time i log into facebook or mypace it creates a whole new account and then reads the information off my computer and puts it on my profi...

LouisSteph

Hai sir

Hello, sir,i am final year student in computer science and engineering.please provide some project title

iveal

Aircel gprs

Hello, This is raju. iam using nokia 5130 xpress music. iam using pocket internet. But i cannot connect to pc tell me how to co...

LouisSteph
Results 6501 - 6550 out of a total of 9,933