Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6501 - 6550 of about 12,700
  • Router problem Closed

Hello, While im on the internet or playing world of warcraft my laptop connection will just die and it logs me of the game and i die on it and im loo...

kyler | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Wireless Radio Registry Key Closed

Hello, I accidentally deleted the registry data for my wireless radio. I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the auto-run on startup, all the registry ...

pitbear | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • history report Closed

Hello, i need a facebook history report dated on december 20, 2009.

mandy | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • facebook disabled account Closed

To whom it may concern: My facebook account was disabled and i have no idea why i never did anything wrong i dont belong to any groups and i bearl...

brianna612 | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • i can not open any thing in farmville Closed

hi i can not open any thing in farmville

moaz | Network | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • speed problem Closed

Hello, im using airtel modem & speed is very low. how i increase speed.

amitesh | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Can't make a secured network communication Closed

Hello, I have a D-Link router , type DI-624. I configured the route with the help of the built in whizard. I choosed WEP 128 bit protection and gave...

Euler | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Hp g7035ea. What wireless hardware has it got Solved/Closed

Hi, anyone know what wireless hardware is on the Hp g7035ea? I had to reload the Vista OS and now the hardware is no longer listed. Thanks in adva...

Garfito | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 15, 2010
    4 replies
  • uugghh im so frustrated! Closed

Hello, I can't connect to the internet explorer using my wireless laptop! Its frstrating because it used to work,now I can't use any of my I'M! Any s...

knightonw | Network | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • networking Closed

Hello, what is lon gest prefix match rule and explamation with example

prasanna | Network | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • dtv Closed

i tried wiggs idea but im not seeing the network options. i have a dtv dvr+ but i cant seem to figure out where the network conections button is

bri | Network | Latest reply: bri Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • how to make a network using wifi Closed

Hello, i Bought Wifi to connect USB broadband on the other computers and laptops at my home but i m unable to find the way how to connect ....its 3.1...

waqashus1 | WiFi | Latest reply: rickster Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • Setting up your own home Network Closed

In my Guilde I'd explaind how to host your own Web Servers on your own home network., Make sure your ISP company offerds free DNS hosting if thay do.,...

Dmeigs | Network | Latest reply: waqashus1 Feb 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • Download speed Closed

Hello, I use a dialup modem.But its download speed is slow.I used dap premium 9.1 but I need a Much better one.Please tell me what is the accelerator...

Zamilhn | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • someone is cheating my wireless network Closed

Hello, I am using adsl internate connection through my wifi laptop but since last month someone is also using/cheating via same wireless connection...

diivya | WiFi | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 15, 2010
    1 reply
  • AIRCEL GPRS Closed

Hi, I am using Micromax Q3 and have Aircel GPRS activated. I want to use the same on my Laptop. I get an error message ''The PPP Link was Terminate''...

iMi | Network | Latest reply: jeshmal4u Feb 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • i got a problem of my browser Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my browser. i can login to my msn,yahoo messenger. but i cant enter any website from my browser. i switch browsers bu...

.|cff000099DK | Network | Latest reply: .|cff000099DK Feb 15, 2010
    2 replies
  • laptop gets connected to the routerwirelessly Closed

Hello, My Compaq laptop gets connected to the router wirelessly but unable to load the web pages. Wireless Connection strength is excellant.

satya | WiFi | Latest reply: Satya Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • wireless connection from home pc to laptop Closed

Hello, i am trying to set up my computer at home so that i can connect to the laptop wirelessly using my home internet. does anybody know how to he...

punk | WiFi | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • setting up my laptop that is not wireless Closed

Hello, I have a laptop that I am trying to use wirelessly with the help of a usb driver. how do I do this? I've plugged in the usb driver then I don'...

carol | WiFi | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • My modem has only one ethernet outlet Closed

Hello, Does anyone know it I can connect my direct tv on demand through my modem that only has one ethernet outlet?

blv | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • router setup Closed

Hello, i have my router setup to my laptop but i have to stay next to the router because it is hooked to it. how can i have it to were i can use my l...

big truck | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • No wireless connections Closed

Hello, Both my laptops hook up to my wireless network. I recently installed a Belking wireless USB adapter to another computer. The device manager sa...

hotcalaloo | WiFi | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • how to connect to internet using samsunge1410 Closed

Hello, I have aircel gprs connection for using internet . I also have installed samsung pc studio in my pc . but whenever i connect my samsu...

winner | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • network Closed

Hello, you cannot log on the network.you check the back of your network adapter and see one steady light and one flickering light.what does this tell ...

MR | Network | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • What is the hardware required for Wireless Mo Closed

Hello, I have recently bought a wireless Modem (MTNL connection Model name DNA - A212) for my broadband. But my Desktop is not compatible to that, ...

Alok1976 | WiFi | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • ip address Closed

Hello, my friend, how to change my ip address?

gilly | Network | Latest reply: deepbreathe Feb 14, 2010
    2 replies
  • help me delect facebook account Closed

Hello, my husband son ask me to use my computer i let him an i have a facebook account when i went to login his account pull up and i want to get...

pie | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • modem problem Closed

Hello, I am asking a question about a problem I Have. I have a modem with one slot for an Ethernet cable and it is currently taken for the computer b...

double d | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • RCA modem time warner, D-link wireless usb Closed

Hello, I have an RCA modem from time warner on one desktop and I'm interested in connecting another desktop using the same connection. I purchased a ...

T | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 14, 2010
    1 reply
  • Encryption key.passphrase Closed

Hello, I have a similar problem to above. My 8-yr. old Dell Dimension 4500 with WinXP had catastrophic hard drive failure. I bought a new Compaq (HP)...

ongmac | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • Usb wireless adapter Closed

Hello, I would like to buy a Usb wireless adapter with 54 mbps / 108 mbps. I want to know what will be the good product that will help me and the co...

kmrspk | WiFi | Latest reply: anjana03 Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • facebook NOt loading Closed

Hi there..! im not able to load the facebook and also orkut...n few more sites..! from this morning..!wat migth be the problem ? any one plz ..

sanzzz | Network | Latest reply: kmrspk Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • wireless network Closed

Hello, sir i m using a router at my home with which i connect my 2 systems.my neighbour want to use my router so i wanna just him to use my router .c...

honey | WiFi | Latest reply: dawooddoe Feb 13, 2010
    4 replies
  • browsing Closed

Hello, i want the code for mtn browsing free pls

orlamideh | Network | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • low cost call using wifi to philippines Closed

Hello, can u pls tell me the software for low cost mobile call using wifi to any landline & mobile from dubai calling philippines, u.s.a., canada.. th...

den | WiFi | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • getting pocket internet connection on k310i Closed

Hello, i am using sony ericsson k310i mobile with aircel connection. now i need aircel pocket internet connection. i called to customer care they ask...

muke | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 13, 2010
    1 reply
  • will reinstallation affect wireless IP Closed

Hello, I have very little knowledge of computers, but just enuff to clean install my OS. Recently i bought a wireless router to use at home and a...

flolezjade | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to connect my blue ray to an existing rou Closed

Hello, I just purchased a Sansumg blue ray. The girl at the store told me that I did not need any cable connection only a USB adaptor. I bought it an...

Catira908 | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • i have problem in wireless in my laptop Closed

Hello, i have problem in wireless in my laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2035 and i dont know what i do?

beedoo | WiFi | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Airtel and idea in trouble Closed

Hello, i hav gfive u800 mobile i set all settings that u tell but that doesnt work what can i do i contacted survice providers but they didnt he...

Tinu | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • not having internet connection Closed

Hello, I bought the new program windows 7 and took out vista, because I never like it. but after instolling the new windows 7 i cannot connect to the ...

chena | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • torrent speed Closed

Hello, I am experiencing low download speeds in torrent. hve a BSNL wireless net connection of 256Kbps.plze tell me the exact settings for my torrent...

Abhishek | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Internet Closed

Hello, I have a nokia mobile 9300 comunicator....I takke new conection of Aircel and i don't know how to connect my mobile internet to pc plz giv...

Rinku | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • free internet access Closed

Hello, i have huewai gprs modem is any way to access bsnl 3g data service without charges

cva | Network | Latest reply: dist.urbd Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • Software Instalation problems Closed

Hello, Sir, i am having micromax q3 mobile. I want to connect it through USB cable to my computer.i am using windows XP in my computer. installatio...

yadav | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 12, 2010
    1 reply
  • pc hang when bsnl net start Closed

Hello, pc hang when bsnl net start Please guide me

sachinkatkar... | Network | Latest reply: sachinkatkar1@in.com Feb 12, 2010
    2 replies
  • can i connect to internet through landline Closed

Hello sir, i wish to ask u that can i make internet connection through landline bsnl by using DNS-A211-I& if so then how?

apeksha | Network | Latest reply: cool Feb 11, 2010
    1 reply
  • need help connecting my pc to another Closed

Hello, this is my first time setting up my network, i need to connect my pc to the internet through another pc that i have installed clearOS on that ...

frida | Network | Latest reply: frida Feb 11, 2010
    2 replies
  • I LIKE TO KNOW Closed

Hello, I WANT TO GET TE KEY OF AVEST ANTVIRUS

touki | Network | Latest reply: suff954 Feb 11, 2010
    1 reply