The discussions

Belikin usb adapter

Hello, i have a belkin wireless usb adaptor i have got the insillation disk and have installed it but it is not finding the device HELP

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Can't play game on laptop

Hello, All my computers/ laptops are on my network connection. I recently bought the Sims 3 game for my sister and found out the desktop doesn't ...

dancedhall

Problem while connecting lan to my laptop

Hello, please help me out... my lan connection s working when i connect it to my desktop having windows xp. but it s not possible when providing lan...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
Bargavi

Browsing cheat

Hello, does any one have the browsing cheat for opera mini 5.0 beta for mtn network

iveal

G five u800

Hello, I am using a g five u800 mobile does it have a valid IMEI No?

LouisSteph

How to install drivers

Hello, iam using dell inspiron notebook ..i dont have cd drive in that ..and i lost my drivers ..iam unable to access even a pen drive what should i ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

No drivers for asus a7v6oo motherboard

Hello, ive been ask to reinstall drivers for a mates motherboard but they dont have the disks ive been searching for the drivers for the asus A7V600 ...

xpcman

Poor connectivity with router

Hello, I have just had my computer reformatted and reset up. I set my router up in my den on the 1st floor and my reformatted computer for my boys...

dawooddoe

Connection proceedure gprs mobile to my pc

Hello, I have nokia 5130c-2 and unable to connect it to my pc. Connection of gprs is confugerred with. Kindly advise me how shold I conne...

dancedhall

Shared folder between two location

Hello, I need to share a folder between two companies, one in france and second in germany, am connecting both with a leased line. Please whats the p...

LouisSteph

Connecting windows 7 to linksys-g broadband

Hello, I have a Linksys-G Broadband Router network that has two Vista computers and one XP computer. The new computer with Windows 7 says it will on...

LouisSteph

It wouldn;t sign me in

Hello, plz help me , my messenger wldn;t allow me 2 sign in the trobleshooter keep coming up

LouisSteph

Why doesnt weeworld work on my computer?

Hello, weeworld.com used to work on my computer but now it doesnt all it says is "the connection was reset" and it has been saying that for like 3 m...

LouisSteph

Problems connecting to the internet via rouer

Hello I have recently bought a linksys router and installed and set it up exactly as it should have from the instructions. the laptop top is recogniz...

closeup22

About connection

Hello, how to connect my laptop with pc

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Cannot get wireless working

Hello, I recently had my computer formatted, and since then I cannot get internet use from my wireless router, the only internet I can access is th...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
Scott

Printer would not switch on

Hello, I have a HP Photosmart 2575 all in one printer and I have been using it succesfylly for about 2 years and it simply wont switch on. I have un...

closeup22

Iinternet conection

Hello, i done all setting in my p.c for connect wap through the mobile .but i connection not responding

closeup22

Fggggc

games download

closeup22

Gfive u800 imem

Hello, GFIVE U800 IMEM NUMBER HOW TO REGESTER

closeup22

How to connect my otebook to internet pc

Hello, i have a wired broadband internet connected to my pc. i want to connect my acer extensa 4620 notebook to internet. i have motorola router. my ...

closeup22

Lost my id

Hello, sir i ve lost my pankaj.hll1@gmail.com id. i forgot my password n secuity answer. please send me new password. pankaj

LouisSteph

Cant get on my page

Hello, my name is crystal I have ot been able to get on my myspace page in over a month. Ever time I try to login it say to many failed attemps has b...

iveal

Internet problem

Hello, sir,I have been using TATA PHOTON WHIZ EC121 for the last fifiteen days.Now my problem is that my internet speed is very slow.I have tried ...

iveal

Unable to install wireless driver on compaq

Hello, I m not able to install wireless driver on compaq presario c780ee, can u help me??

iveal

Need urgent help to share internet!

Solved

Hello, i need your help to share INTERNET b/w my desktop PC (LAN card) and laptop (wifi)... Here is my situation... I have a desktop PC with LAN c...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
doom3031

Help need software

Hello, does this router come with a disc to install it?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

For internet connection by adatacable to mobi

Hello, my mobile is sgh-e250 and iconnect internet trough out the mobile to pc by a data cable so please tell me this is possible? please give m...

jeshmal4u

No internet connection with wrt54g2

Solved

Hello, i am using the WRT54G2 since last one year and it was working perfectly fine. I have changed my internet connection and now this route is not ...

xpcman

Widows 7

Hello, I just purchased a Toshiba with windows 7 on it. I have att wireless router on my pc where do I begin with connecting my Toshiba with windows ...

closeup22

Laptop will no longer connect wirelessly

Hello, Why wont my laptop still connect to my 2wire modem after windows 7 replaced vista? It will connect using the ethernet cable , but will no long...

closeup22

Network problem

Hello, am finding a problem with the network, am running a cyber but the internet keeps going on and off the other machines that are connected to the ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
javierignasio

About internet

Hello, i'm ajay.. i have tv-mobile E71 pro. i want to put mobile internet.. so i tries in FRING and NIMBUZZ but that is not accepted.. can u help...

closeup22

How to change ip in comand prant in xp

Hello, i can not vuew my network canection so i want to set ip to my lan card so please give sugation me about my problem

closeup22

Connecting the bluetooth to the router

Hello, i want to connect my PC to the internet via a router using my blue tooth?

closeup22

Windows vista - internettrouble

Hello, Gateway - Windows Vista laptop.. i am currently connected to the internet and on Internet Explorer.. however no other programs have access to ...

LouisSteph

How to increase downloding speed

Hello, can any one say me, how to increase downloading speed through aircel gprs ? pls reply as soon as possible. thaks in advance

iveal

Facebook problem

Hello, I have a Facebook log-in problem.. so here it goes: when I first signed-up for facebook via ipod touch, facebook gave me a username using my...

iveal

Connect two pc

Hello, How i connect two pc for playing condition zero please tell me step by step thank you

LouisSteph

Login

Hello, my husband login on his profile on my computer and I cant login. His profile and shows on my page every time

iveal

Can ping my router but can't ping my pc

Hello, I have just bought a new laptop- Thnikpad SL410. all i wanted is to connect it to my Home Pc's printer. I have a Edimax router, and by usi...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Router cant find internet

Hello, my problem is our internet works fine, but when i hook up our new Linksys router model# WRT300N the router shows all the lights it should inte...

dawooddoe

Secret question

Hello someone reset my password for my yahoo account and I cant remember the secert question i orignally sign up with

sarbel.vilo

Some stole my yahoo id

Hello, Some one has stole my yahoo ID and the fellow is using it sending my friends email requiring from them money. Please I have talked to the yaho...

iveal

Myspacee.

Hello, Uhmm no I'm only 15 and im trying at home. i've tried EVERYWHRE! and it is not workingg

iveal

Internet

Hello, i want to connect internet to my pc iam using windows 7.i am new in the laptop thing so i want to access my E-mails on my pc with my E-mail ...

iveal

How to connect internet to mobile?

Hello, i have Nokia5130 Express music. In that how can i connect it to the internet.Is it necessary always to connect it to PC. When in trave...

LouisSteph

Gprs setting

Hello, Hello, I am using G Five U800 Mobile with Reliance Network Provider.I want to connect GPRS HOW CAN I DO THIS? IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITES PL...

LouisSteph

Problems with wireless post new hard drive

Big Help please.... Bought a new hard drive as my last one was capput! Backed up all my data, installed the new hdd no problem. Now have a beautifull...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Same driver prob.

Hello, ok my question pertains to the tecs here. i understand that those sites may help your problem with the drivers, but how does that help if u c...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22
Results 6651 - 6700 out of a total of 9,931