The discussions

File sharing

Hello, Very Greeting to u.... i have two windows-xp system is connected same Network... im a new user so how to share files one system to...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
muthu

Wireless (wifi) connexion troubleshoot

Hello all.. hey phoebe! how r you ? I have wireless connection but browser comes up with error my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet e...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
Tola

Who found the computer

Hello,please find for me who is the founder of computer

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Two pc's internet shairing

Hello, i have two PC's and i connected them throgh cross cabling and ran network sharing stup on both and these systems are running on winxp service ...

xpcman

Connection trouble

Hello,I am trying to connect wifi devices to my computer with no luck, well thats wrong ,I can connect my laptop but nothing else, I am running with a...

sanlind

Error 501 ??

Hello, I have done all the set up for my wireless on my laptop but keep getting an error 501 message. What does that mean ?? My home computer conn...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
natgt123

Network

Hello, hi i have a to system ..with win xp sp2 and using lan ...i can use internet from both systems ..and i can see the computers in network place...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2009 by
usbdealz

Wireless wlan card

Hello, I recieved a message from Microsoft Windows stating that the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Controller stopped working and was clo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Internet connection problem

Hello, My internet connection on my home PC running windows XP recently stopped working. The cable modem appears to be working fine as I'm able t...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
Tac One

Network connection ok but no ie or mozilla

Hello, A friend of mine asked if I could help with his internet problem. When he tries to open IE an error box comes up saying that IE could not open...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

How i can access

Hello,how i can access my office desktop in my home computer ? plze anser me

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
BATOOTA

Connect through a wireless

Hello, I have Siemens Gigaset SE511. When I tried to connet to my wireless device via internet browser by writing the router IP:192.168.2.1 it works ...

ogonda

How to share files

Hello, I do have a UTSTARCOM bsnl modem with 4 lan ports . Can i use that as a hub and share files between 2 pc's . I do access 2 lan ports for inter...

imation

My father is going to disconnect internet

Hello,MY Father is going to disconnect my internet today or tommorrow i want to ask how can i use internet on my pc even when it is disconnected pls...

lencugio

Ask something necessary

Hello, I am using vista os and i have a smart broadband connection its working perfectly. Now i want to use internet on my sonyericsson K550...

password00

How to connect to local network

Hello, i can connect with internet , but i cant connect with the company network, how to do please tell me?

whineup

Help trying to connect a desktop w/ wireless

Hello, We have Sprint Air card and we have a laptop, my question is my daughter has a desk top can we connect her desk top using the Sprint card and ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Router problem?

Hi guys I've been reading this post but, as a computer novice, I've got really confused. I am having a problem that my ISP (Virgin Media) cannot r...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
DR

My computer restarts for no reason

Hello, my computer cuts off when ever i hook up the modem to it, when i access the internet, it only works with certain. I can't get on myspace for...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
ameero

Connecting linksys wrt54gs to linksys wrt300n

Hello, I am trying to setup multiple wireless settings. Here is my current setup: DSL Modem connected to WRT300N wireless router. Across the roo...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
ptooti

Wireless problem

Hi, i have strange problem with my IBM ThinkPad T40... First i was unable to solve the problem with drivers, downloaded from LENOVO, but later i figu...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
Python

Trouble with online gaming

Hey, Ok basically my problem is very similar to the one in this thread: http://ccm.net/forum/affich 11615 trouble with online gaming when using r...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
jack

Problem with network and internet sharing

Hello, Sir im my office i found some difficulties for some laptops to get connect to the network and internet. we are using wireless router for the...

maniktozor

Network problem

Hello, We are in network workgroup we are having one printer for 3 PCs while printing it is prompting for a password of the PC which the printer is i...

555express

Having problems with my wrt54gv5

Hello, Ok i have a computer in my room and another in a room upstairs both are wired but the one downstairs get internet access the one upstairs says...

matinee

Problem with linksys wrt54g2

Hello, i have a wrt54g2 with a Brand new studio dell laptop and new WRT54G2 router. it say's i have strong signal and am connected but when i try to ...

kiospc

Can't get on the net = |

Hello, i can't get on the internet on any PC in my house, neither my xBox, and that is weird because our modem seems to work perfectly fine (we even ...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
Johnny something xD

Wifi troubles

Hello, I need to find out how i can get my laptop wifi working its a windows XP and it has a wifi receiver on the left bottom side. I keep pressing t...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
badfi

Extense 5220 wlan problem

Hello, I work with Extensa 5220 that supported WLAN, but that not work!! In device manager next to "Ethernet Controller" is "??", means thats not sp...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
Jonah

Wireless metwork

Hello, I am coonected to a LAN and access internet through a proxy server.I have a laptop with wireless feature.i want other laptops in my neighbourh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
travelmate1

Linksys wrt54g

Hello, I was wondering if it would be worth it to replace my old Linsys WRT54G to the newer Linksys Wrt54GS?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Incompatibility router and usb adapter

Hello, I have a Netgear 3500 router which works fine with my Dell desktop and Windows XP. I purchased a Linksys 100 usb for my Thinkpad (with Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Share computer

Hello, My name is Mukesh. i am using BSNL broadband and my friend also using bsnl broadband network. so how can share our pc or connect to each ot...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
urlinkguydotcom

My linksys wrt54g times out frequently...why?

Hello, My linksys wrt54G times out 3-4 times a day. Not only do the 2 laptops time out, but the desktop times out as well and its connect via broadba...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2009 by
slaughter

Laptop and pc

Hello, how can i connect my laptop and pc together for sharing files and playing multiplayer games. I have only dial-up connection only. Is it is pos...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
urlinkguydotcom

Bittorrent simulation

Hello, should anyone give an advice on how I can start programming a bitTorrent simulation? Thanks.

hihi01

Service pack 2 problems with wireless network

I recently installed microsoft service pack 2 on my laptop computer and now my computer keeps dumping my internet settings. my computer finds my wire...

DJZOUK

Laptop not showing unsecured networks

Hello, I'm having a problem finding unsecured networks on my laptop. I have a second laptop that is currently viewing 4 wireless connections. 2 are...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Can't get wireless to work

Hello, I have downgraded a dv2940se to XP SP3 and can't seem to get the right driver for the wireless to work, it keeps saying that it is not confi...

wires and plugs

How to access the internet in laptop

Hello, I am unable get the internet on my laptop which is having Window Vista home Premium... can access net in my mobile but when i wanted to connec...

truste1

Build a social networking software

Hi everyone, It's nice to see you here. If any of you have plans of starting a social networking site for a closed network, like an organizati...

gibsontom06

Msn isnt working atall!!!

Hello, msn isnt letting me sign in, it keeps saying i have problems with my windows live id, what do i do now? ive restarted my computer and every...

hello

Ipconfig

Hello, When i want to run: ipconfig, the prompt comes to screen for 1 second and disapears, how can I make it to remain in the screen?

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
Mike azimi

Can't connect to internet

Hello, i have two laptop and a CELCOM broadband. how can i connect the two of them to the internet. .i also have lan cable and wireless..help me ple...

kitkatcho

Cannot connect to internet through browser

I am running an HP laptop with a wireless connection. My internet connection is just fine and I am still able to connect to MSN and programs like Ares...

z4bmw

Create of cross cable and use of cross cable

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
deepakhardwre@gmail.com

Networking problem

Hello, We Have a TP link WR340g router, connected are 2 machines one is connected wirless via a netgear WG311v3 and the other is wired with a...

wires and plugs

Wireless connects but times out

Hello, I can't open web pages despite my laptop saying it has connected wirelessly. If I connect my laptop PC direct to my netgear router it is ok an...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
rainman

Networking problem

Hello, Hi any body solv my prob. I m using our one system windows service pack 1 having printer laser 1015.but when i connect this computer to anoth...

hari

Routre password

Hello, i know the router ip adds, & model no ,but idon't know the password & userid of router.i want to telnet the router & know the router configra...

paviliondv
Results 9401 - 9450 out of a total of 9,931