The discussions

Pls i ineed mtn freedom configuration

Hello, pls help me out with mtn freedom software and configuration settings, so that i can browse the net using my nokia 3500c. tanx

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Net on pc using aircell phone

Hello, i just wanted to knoe how to use net on my pc using aircell phone

LouisSteph

Networki

Hello,i want toconnect a network printer to my router via cat5, can i then add the printer to 4 laptops as a local printer using tcpip

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
stumped

Unable to do telnet when 2 nic cards in a pc

Hello, i have 2 nic cards in the same m/c with 2 different IP, when i am trying to telnet to a port of the older nic card, i am able to get, but when...

dancedhall

How othe can see our website?

Hello, how are you?how other can check our website?

LouisSteph

Wi fi

Hello, two days back i have purchased the bsnl broad band with type 2 modem. i don't have pc instead i have a laptop. i am unable to connect with th...

LouisSteph

Wifi wont work

Hello, hi,im trying to set up my wireless router and every time i do,it wont work. i think it might not be plugged in right.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Conncting a desktop without phone line

Hello, HOW CAN I HAVE INTERNET SERVICE FOR MY DESKTOP WITHOUT A PHONE LINE?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

How to setting gate way wap iphone china

Solved

Hello, HOW TO SETTING GATEWAY WAP IPHONE 3GS CHINA TYPE A 1241 THANK`S

dancedhall

Connect laptop to laptop

Hello, i have 2 laptop that have wireless.laptop A is connect to internet already by cable.and i want to share that internet to laptop B by wireless ...

closeup22

Net probs

Hello, Hi everybody, I have bsnl broad band connection.I have 8 port switch & bsnl modem.It is getting connect to only one pc with username &...

closeup22

Wireless connection

Hello, I have an ibm t42 computer.......I cant seem to connect to my wireless........I turn on my wireless radio and enable my wireless, but the comp...

closeup22

Configuration of switch

Hello, I want the full configuration of layer-3 switch

closeup22

Connecting internet from mobile to pc

Hello, please i will like to know what i need to do to use my internet connection in my nokia mobile phone on my pc

closeup22

Gfive-u800 imei missing

Hello,

closeup22

Aircel packet data nokia6300

Hello, I have NOK6300 my aircel GPRS works fine with samsung J210 bu nokia 6300 shows subscribe for packet data first Please help

closeup22

Gfive u800

Hello, I want to connect net with g'five u800 mobile with aircel provider how can i do that can you send it to me.mail id:raith_cooldude@yahoo.c...

closeup22

Driver probleam

Hello, my laptop dosen't have sound and network driver after i format it ,so how can get free download driver for may loptop which has a mark compaq ...

iveal

Samsung pc suit does not gives settings for bsnl

Hello sir, Instead of having samsung SGH L700 pc suit not able to access net bcoz it does not gives bsnl settings, please tell the settings for dial ...

iveal

Dell latitude d820 interner

Hello, plz help me i forgot to install that software connect to internet for my laptop could u plz tell the nam of software?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Sprint sierra compass 597 & belkin n + router

Hello, Can anyone tell me if the Sprint Sierra Wireless Compass 597 with work with the Belkin N+ Router and if so, how do I set them up . I want to b...

xpcman

Failed to connect to internet

Hello, I've been using my desktop to hook up the wireless connection at home, and recently I just came back after 3 months out of state, and couldn't...

10 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
ITbox

Updated version of wlan card

Hello, I received a message that myr WLAN card has stopped working properly. and This is a network adapter that allows my computer to connect to ...

closeup22

Remote access issues

Hello, I'm 5'10, I have brown hair, green eyes and I like long walks on the beach. Regardless, I seem to be having an issue connecting to my remot...

Blah

How to connect pc by remotely

Hello, Can Any Body tell me that how we connect pc through remote access from one city or one room to another city or room. Thanks & Regards ...

dancedhall

Linksys router

Hello, I am having trouble with my router I tried to reset the ip address and when you go to cmd and put in ipconfig/release there is a name before y...

dancedhall

Laptop connecting to internet but not working

My laptop will say it has connected to my wireless internet, but when I try to use any internet connection; explorer, windows messenger etc it does no...

dawooddoe

Ethernet controller missing

Hello, My notebook sony vgn tz37gn was missing ethernet controller, network controller and PCI express. what should I do? with respect,

dancedhall

Free browsing for my mobile

Hello, i need to get free brosing in my motorola slvr l7.their connection is bsnl(india) $ i got gprs settings too. bt they do not provide free brows...

LouisSteph

Latest coputer classifieds in online

Hello, Layads was designed to be a free on line classified ads service which gives its users the opportunity to post adverts and inform to others abo...

LouisSteph

Information about networking

Hello, sir !! i m dhaval sukharamwala. i m bca last year student and currenyly working on project. i want to know about connection between client an...

LouisSteph

Setting of aircel

Hello, Guys this is Pragyan Chauhan using aircel prepaid in my mobile.i am using GPRS internet as well, but now i want to connect my pho...

iveal

Cannot connect bluetooth from my phone to lap

Hello, i am winsor just bought dell inspiron 1440 laptop,my laptop can detect the device which is my cell phone my problem is the laptop requires a ...

iveal

Accessing internet

Hello, i want to use internet through Nokia 6300 and connect it to Laptop. Do i need to activate GPRS. If yes what steps i need to follow. I m using ...

vikaspatil7@gmail.com

Is there monitoring software available for t

Hello, I'm looking for something that will track the websites my child goes to, in addition to the text messages that my child sends. thanks

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
harrilly

Desperately required "wifi driver hcl g 38&qu

Hello dear members/Admin .... I'd purchased a HCL Intel Celeron laptop S. No. 4093ax352680 HCL G 38 from Nehru Place last week my hard disk & window c...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Mobile gprs

Hello, Sir I want to know that how can i connect my noika6670 ph with laptop using window vista through bsnlgprs? thanks

closeup22

Sigmatel s88 gprs

Hello, I am using Sigmatel S88 mobile I have MTNL(Dolphin) / TATADOCOMO cards. How can I set up GPRS and MMS with these cards on this mobile. Aslo is...

closeup22

How do i connect my laptop to internet

Hello, i have a nokia 6120 phone and am using a globacom line , i want to connect moblie + laptop to d internet.

closeup22

Linksys wrt54g wireless router ploblem `

Hello, this is mani my linksys wireless router wrt54g is problem for configuring i enter the ip for address bar it shows user name and passw...

dawooddoe

Facebook

Hello, hi there i'm trying to connect to facebook but just after i put in my password it gives me the page cannot be displayed? when i try to change...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Question abt sharing interner between 3-4 com

Hello, I am subhash from india. i am not able t o connect internet from 1 computer to rest of the three computers through switch.....

xpcman

Limited or no connectivity

Hello, I have an issue. I have a dell xps 400 desktop. I have had a protected wireless connection for two years now - a linksys router and a cabl...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
shahbazy

Having trouble getting head to head games

Hello, whenever i try to play head to head on line the other person is never there or i cant pick my team....is this a normal problem for everyone or...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Gprs settings

Hello, I am using china G-FIVE U-800 mobile with LOOP MOBILE connection. I need a settings for WAP & GPRS

LouisSteph

Norton internet block

Hello, how do i unblock internet sites that should come up like seek.

LouisSteph

Connected to wireless network but no internet

Hello, I'm connected to a wireless network but when I open the browser it claims that I am not connected. I have tried every suggestion on here and N...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
mysticdreams

Network connection

Hello, can i use the wireless connection from my laptop to connect my desktop?

alex59fr

Free browsing

Hello, i need free browsing for my phone i am using nokia 7360 and i am using etisalat i will grateful if you can give me one if you can give me i wi...

closeup22

Problems connecting to mozilla firfox

Hello, I have windows vista but for no apparent reason I have been unable to connect to Mozilla Firefox although I can connect using windows explor...

dancedhall
Results 6601 - 6650 out of a total of 9,931