The discussions

Wrt54g won't set up/access internet wireless

Hello, My best friend gave me his WRT54G as he didn't need it anymore (he switched to Apple). So I am running a Lenovo IdeaPad Netbook which has...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Can't get an ip address

Hello, I can't get onto the internet from some reason the pc is not assigning an IP address. Even when I am hard wired to the router. Any ideas? ...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
j9

Volunteer work in nepal

Hello, How are you?I am krishna from nepal.My website is www.thelovenepal.org.np www.teachnepalikids.org Please check our website. The Love Compan...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Facebook login problem

Hello, Till today morning, my facebook login was working well, But when am now trying to login, it says "Account Unavailable Your account is tempora...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
win

Wireless connection problem

Hello, im having problem setting up my wireless connection because my HP pavillion dv1000 was reformatted and wasnt able to install or set up the wir...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

How do you do this??

Hello, once you have someones ip address how do you shut down there computer????

ramesh2412

Cant log on to myspace.

OMG! it's been like 4 days and i still cant log on to my MYSPACE! UGHH! its really making me mad cause I want to reply to my messages & i made a n...

ramesh2412

How to connect bluetooth with sgh l700

Hello, SIR I CONNECT BLUETOOTH TO PC BUT NOT CONNECTED MY SGH L700 ON THE COMPUTER , IWANT CONNECT INTERNET CONNECTION BUT NOT PERFORMENCE, BUT ANY F...

closeup22

To log in facebook after logging off

Hello,

closeup22

Can't connect to wireless internet

Hi! I'm a bit baffled (easy done) Unfortunately I don't seem able to connect to the wireless internet provided at my new accomodation. My laptop rec...

closeup22

I've fixed mine

Hey i've fixed it. I'm not sure if this will work for u but i checked the property settings of the program and found that it was runnin on compatibili...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Both my connections keep uninstalling

Hello, my two connection keep uninstalling after reboot

dancedhall

How 2 create network by using xp via switch

Hello, i wana a link more then 2 pcs by using baylan switch 192.168.0.1 and 192.168.0.2 i have already shared files but i coul not access

dawooddoe

Wireless controler dell vostro 1015

Hello, I need a network wireless driver for dell vostro 1015. Can everybody help me. Please! Thanks!

LouisSteph

Wireless print server configuration

Hello, Pls I need some help on how to configure WIRELESS PRINT SERVER so that printing in a wireless environment can be independent on any system. ...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
schoolonline

Cant log on to myspace.

Hello, Okayyy so my myspace is like pissing me off it wont let me log on and I know everything is right. I changed my password and Everything but ...

iveal

Who tried to get into computer

Hello, A popup showed on my computer that ip address ??????????? (but showed the numbers) was trying to access my account. I blocked it before I wrot...

LouisSteph

Error message

Hello, sir ihave an motorola l6i handset and a aircel pocket internet connection when iam try to connect the internet connectionby bluetooth an erro...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
deepak

Connect printer to wireless laptop

Hello, I have a printer connected to my desktop pc. I recently purchased a laptop and connected it to the internet via a netgear wirelss router I al...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Computer won't connect to the internet

Hello, My toshiba lap top wont connect to the internet. it has been connected for months but today it wont connect. when i click on network conne...

Mordy777

Freedom

Hello, does any one has the settings complete for freedom software if yes post to my email:emmnueljacob@yahoo.com

dancedhall

Required pc suite and java setting

Hello, i want micromae q3 pc suite

closeup22

How can i change

Hello, How can I change the default IP address of NETGEAR WPN802 ?

LouisSteph

Net connection

Hello, sir pls tell how t o use aircel connection in phone and in pc

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
mummu

Error 734

Hello, I have a sumsung laptop & a sony F305 model phone. I want to access the internet via bluetooth ia aircel connection. Please help me !!... Ye...

iveal

Asa

Hello there, To get your GPRS settings, you just have to contact your network provider customer service, They will send it to your directly ...

LouisSteph

Bsnl gprs

Hello, hw can i download sony ericsson f305 pc suite??also plz tell me hw cn i connect my SE f305 to pc to access net using bsnl gprs..using dialler?...

LouisSteph

D link

Hello, I just bought a new D-Link Dir-615 router, I followed all the steps and my wireless connection isn't working. I am also unable to go to http:/...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

No linksys disk

Hello, I recently relocated to a new abode and have hooked up my computers and everything so that I can resume my uneventful life, but I want to ma...

xpcman

Cant pick up internet through router

Hello, i have a laptop and i use my router so i can get internet wirelessly. My router has always worked fine until we were moving the desk around an...

xpcman

Belkin adapter with netgear router

Hello, can i use a belkin usb adapter with a netgear router?

xpcman

Conector lan cable

Hello, my name's prima I got a problem to set the LAN cable into the connector LAN, I don't know what should I do, should I put in the same cable co...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless unable to connect to net

Hello, need help connecting my wireless to net

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Router b wont get the internet from router a

Hello, What is a crossover cable and how do you do it ? Thanks

closeup22

Qurries

Hello, my name os deepak, recently i have purchase a new handset of mircomax (Q3) . In that i got the nibbus facility, java, mns.

closeup22

Challage could u fing this book??

Hello, Dear Friends I need "computer application in metallurgical engineering" Free Ebook. I searched 3 hrs even in torrents but i didnt find it.....

closeup22

This webpage is not available

Hello, when i want to login facebook. after put my email and password, im click to log in it appear this page."this webpage is not available". w...

closeup22

Wirelessly connected but no web page display

Hello, Im having an issue with web pages not displaying after i connect to a local cafes wireless hotspot. The network is not passphrase protected...

LouisSteph

Hello guys

Hello, my laptop had some problem for about 2 weeks ago till now. my laptop cannot connected to wireless connection although it shows that i am alre...

LouisSteph

Change subnet ip in win 7

Hello, I need to change subnet mask IP (currently 255.255.0.0)on my Win 7 desktop becasue the network printer that I would like to connect to has d...

iveal

Hard drive is not detected in raid 1

Hello, I have HP Proliant ML 150 G5 Server in which RAID 1 is configured with two hard swable SATA Harddrive 250 GB But right now i want to fix one...

iveal

Internet goes out when i connect wireless

Hello,

closeup22

Routing information protocol

Hello, I just want to know why do we need routing information protocol ? what are the function of its ? and it's operation ?

closeup22

I cant verify my email

Hello, how can i verify my email,its not opening.

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
jayann

Someone have hack my orkut profile

Hello, hie my orkut profile have been hack how to get it back hacker had change all things in my profile even security question and answer both

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
ritika

Download pictures from cell phone to computer

Hello, I have the Nokia 3110 Classic cell phone. I have some pictures which I want to download to my PC. When I connect it with a USB cable, my compu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
chuckgonemad

Lan cable length limit

Hello, May I ask you what about the Length limit of the LAN cable? what the recommended length? what about if I used 20 meter LAN cable is it,Okay o...

chuckgonemad

Problem connecting to the internet

Hello, i reset my modem cause i was having problems connecting to the internet and to 192.168.1.1 and tried again i am able to connect to the intern...

closeup22

Complaint

Hello, my g-five has a minor mistake that is if i put the tata docomo sim the mobile gets switch off

closeup22

Printer sharing

Hello, how can share my printer on other computer by internet.

LouisSteph
Results 6701 - 6750 out of a total of 9,931