The discussions

Ip address

Hello, I would like to know if the same IP address is used for 2 computers connected to the same router? Thanks in advance.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Need wirleess adapter!!!

Hello, i have a WINDOWS XP computer and i dont have a wireless adapter and i could only a enthnet or a networ cable to have internet but the router i...

dancedhall

Cani have gprs settings for sigmatel s88

Hello, i am using sigmatel s88 and i like to connect gprs using reliance gsm sim pls send settings

dancedhall

Increase internet speed

Hello, I AM USING AIRCEL GPRS / INTERNET . BUT AIRCEL HAS GOT RANGE PROBLEM . MY INTERNET SPEED IS ALSO VERY LOW . SOMETIMES , I HAVE TO DISCONNEC...

dancedhall

My internt conects but..

Hello, well my internet connects but i have to sit right next to the wireless box and if i move somewhere besides next to it the internet wont connec...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Cannot connect to internet- wireless problem

Hello, I was recently making some space on my laptop and I must have deleted something that I needed by accident. I cannot connect to the internet ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2009 by
Purcey7

Block messenger

Hello, how to know if someone is blocking me between his contacts in this moment?

closeup22

Online game play

Can anyone tell me if you can play World at War online on the same system with a friend using the same console? If so how then?

LouisSteph

Network

Hello, how to conect 6 computer lan seting

LouisSteph

Its not letting me sign in msn messenger

Hello, i'm new to hotmail.com and when i try to sign in the new version of msn but it's not letting me in. what can i do. it's only letting me sign i...

iveal

How to recover my wep key ??

Solved

i can see my wireless network but lost the paper I had my wep key on how would I find it?? please help

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Hooking up old home pc to new lap top

Hello, im stuck need help!! I have a home computer thats very old but runs good but has all my songs on it and its not hooked up to the internet the ...

xpcman

Hey

Hello, Can u help Me u got HAcked at facebook pls ....

closeup22

How to setup internet connection in mobile

Hello, am trying setup internet connection in my samsung mobile .could u please help how to do first time setup in mobile

closeup22

Remove live router password

Solved

Hello frnd, i wont remove live router password with out using any command. how can i remove the password directly. pls give me advice.

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

How to be a premium user of your-freedom

Hello, gud morning every one am a new user i need some one to assist on how to remove the time limit barrier of your freedom software.

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
dammie911

Broadband

Hello, this is nani i have installed windows xp.i have bsnl broadband home750plus plan its download speed is coming 30kbps.how i should increase my d...

dancedhall

What do i do next to get wireless access

Help, I have a D-Link router and I got it all setup and working my laptop down stairs can find this but when I ask it to connect it says that it ca...

dawooddoe

Activation of pi

Hello, how to activate aircel pocket internet in my HTC

dancedhall

Cannot login to 192.168.1.1

Hello, i am using nokia siemens SL2.141 modem. and i changed my modem password. but i could not login to my account now. how resolve my problem

dancedhall

Sir i have lost my gmail id, and password

Hello,sir i have lost my email id and password plz recover it.

iveal

How to solve this problem while connecting

Hello, while connecting to net using pc suit , 1 error message is comming "OS error message :the ppp link control protocol was terminated " how to so...

iveal

Free

Hello, pls how can i browse free with opera 5.0

iveal

Wireless adapter problem

Hello,

LouisSteph

Pc to phone

Hello, this is sumanth i have wi-fi type 4 modem.i want to connect internet from pc to my mobile for free.my mobile w200i is not having bluetooth.how...

iveal

Mobile connection

Hello, which mobile conection is D best suited to access net through mobile on laptop...........means which mobile connection provides D fastest down...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Internet connection problems

Hello, I Have A Windows XP Laptop And Im Trying To Connect To The Internet But It Wont Let Mi So I Check The Wireless Network Connection Status Under...

closeup22

I ned ethernet controler hp dv6000

Hello,

closeup22

Can't get into the internet...

Hello, i'm from malaysia. i wanna ask u how to connect my laptop with o/s windows 7... i'm using hsdpa usb modem One Touch X060S ALCATEL mobile pho...

closeup22

Connecting 3pcs to do file transfer

Hello, Who can guide me about connecting 3Pcs to do file transfer? In fact, I know that after configuration 3 pcs how can I measure the throughput...

closeup22

If i have a server, now i want to connect 250

Hello, If i have a server, Now i want to connect 2500 computers as client and i want to install in all computers at once so what i have to do, Please...

closeup22

Ip

Hello, i saw some ip that never can find ip port. Usually those are the network server ip(not range) i tried to some port finding sotware. in range 1...

closeup22

Port

Hello, how do i find port of the my server ip/proxy

closeup22

No ip address

Hello, I've the same problem (no ip address), tries typing ipconfig, but the dos screen appears for a fraction of a second and goes, does not give me...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Gprs

Hello, i am Sathi, i bought a new G'Five U800 model mobile, i can't receive GPRS settings from BSNL through message, i need mannul GPRS settings for ...

closeup22

Wireless internet

Hello, I am computer challenged!!! I rent a small apartment that was originally a small barn with no phone jack. I have a ibm thinkpad that is wirel...

b10dxc1

Gprs settings

Hello, hi sir, please give me gprs settings for my mobile no.9790792101. thanks.

iveal

Proxy

Hello, every network has a proxy. usually the network give a proxy like 10.128.1.2 but it is not the proxy. The real proxy we called it victim proxy/...

LouisSteph

802.11j

Solved

Hello, CAN SOMEONE tell me what is 802.11j..What i know that used in japan..right??

iveal

Find the ip

Hello, how do i find the ip address by software. i download the my ip 1. but it only can show when i connect by internet. without wap access usually ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Cancel facebook

Solved

Hello, hoe do i cancel out facebook in another words unregister also do not know my password help asap

mysticdreams

Trying to setup network

Hello, linksys continuously loops back to password on setup disk. I even tryed putting in my own password then it reconfigures and loops back to the ...

xpcman

Problem regarding network adoptor

Hello, I AM UNABLE TO CONNECT INTERNET THROUGH LAN PORT. NOW I AM USING INTERNET THROUGH USB PORT. GIVE ME SOLUTION.

xpcman

Can't deterrmine wireless wpa password

I set up a wireless internet with a belkin router, and I never set up a WPA password. I locked it though, and now can't log on to the internet withou...

xpcman

Lan card

Hello, due to virus problem ,i had to give a new xp setup in my laptop. bt lan driver is missed there. as aresult i cant access to my broadband conne...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
dawooddoe

Firefox timing out

Hello, I get on Firefox, use it for 15 minutes and it times out. I have to reset my computer and then can use it for another 15 minutes and it go...

dancedhall

Ks

Hello, can anyone help me to connect my laptop to share documents to another laptop which is in another room using wireless connection.

iveal

I cannot access afcebook

Hello, My office has blocked facebook. I want to know a proxy site, wherby I can access Fb and also play Farmville and use other application. Can an...

LouisSteph

Network key

Hello,I forgot my network key for my LINKSYS WIRELESS-G W/SPEEDBOOSTER WRT54GS BROADBAND V7.2 ROUTER CISCO, How can I get it back??

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

D610 wireless problem

Solved

Hello, I had to reinstall windows xp, and now i cant figure out how to get my wireless to work, i dont know if i need a driver installed or what. Its ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
xpcman
Results 6451 - 6500 out of a total of 9,930