The discussions

Wireless enternet too slow

Hello, Sir, i have windows vista and my wireless enternet is AT&T 3G watcher. My enternet speed is 2 low. I want to know how to accelerate my speed. ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
kristamilarys

Wireless problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my wireless connection. Please help. When I use my ethernet cable my download speed is about 100-110 kb/s. W...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2009 by
gragrand

About intertnet sharing

Hello, in am havin touble in sharing internet bet computer and laptop.computer has the internet line and i want to share it to the laptop using cable...

Tech

Ethernet controller problem

Hello, I generally find the soluton tion to my problem alone but i couldn't find anything who helped me.... Eve i found very similar problem..... ...

realiser

Setting up a wireless network

Hello, Guys please help. Im setting up wireless network, I have a switch, laptops with wireless adapters, and the D-Link access point. The network ...

realiser

I need help

Hello, My name is myesha and I forgot the answer to my yahoo password question is there a way you could send the password to the email myesha.reed@y...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
dancedhall

Htc touch cruise technical problem

Hi there, Can anyone advise me on how to fix the following problem. My 1 year old HTC touch cruise p1450 was working fine until this morning when it...

mekal22

My wifi is not connecting

Hello, i recently moved and I took my wifi router down, I later set it up in my new place and my laptop will not always read the signal. When it do...

onea97

Network

Hello, my laptop is being anoying. when i try to connect to a network it says you must press a button and i press it nothing happens its a toshiba win...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Network controller

Hi, I'm Bruce. have a problem with my network controller. got an acer 3050 and in device manger keeps showing me that yellow question mark and i can...

anezz

Msn problem ='( need help pllllllllz

Hello All, I have a problem in my lap .. ='''( i used windows live messenger 8.0 and when i sign in to my messenger he says :: A newer virsion is...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Hihal

Free call

Hello, m preeti bhargawa , sir plss tell me how can i free call on any india mobile by intrenet? i have voice over intrent prot...

Serajpid@gmail.Com

Hw i can make mobile office for free

Closed

Hello, hw can i make mobile office for free.

deepbreathe

Configuration of vgn n 200 sony laptop

Hello, kindly let me know the configuration of vgn n 200 sony laptop model to have full knowledge of sony laptop.

suff954

Latop usage

Hello, Can I connect Laptop with Lan and bluetooth simultaneosly? Or can I connect Latpot with Lan and Express card/WAN simultaneosly? Please...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

How to upload wap to my motorola w220

hii i want to know how to upload wap to my motorola w220 mobile i have loop mobil sim pls gaide me

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
Michaelorus

Wireless netgear linksys

Hello, I have a linksys WRT110 wireless router for wireless networking. I have a Netgear WGPS606 wireless print server with one printer on it. Is ther...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2009 by
1DayOff

Facebook acc.

Hello, I had a facebook account but i created another one using the same email id, now i can't access the other one, any chance of getting it back...

mysticdreams

Need help please!wireless usb display adapter

Hello, I currently have my pc connected to my bedroom Television via S video and rca for sound. This is my so called main monitor for my computer. ...

eyal

My wireless doesn't work

Hello, I have a cable modem connected to my Belkin wireless G router 2.4GHZ 802.11g. My cable company recently had to restart my modem. Ever since ...

moneymaker1

Net problem

Hello, Iam connecting broad band, but not opening in any web site. For ex. yahoomail, gmail etc. Why? Iam waiting for your reply? With Rega...

moneymaker1

Help!

Hello, Im having trouble remembering my password AND the security password on my gmail account. Now this wouldnt have been such a big of a deal norm...

dancedhall

Aspire 2920z wifi

Hello, Ive downgraded my laptop from vista to xp and took all the driver this site http://www.getpcmemory.com/... now my wifi is not working,...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
Immatch

File sharing via internet

Hello, I would like to connect my home computer to my office, how can I get that

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2009 by
olfo81

How to configure standard,straight and cross

Hello, i want toknowhow tw configure cross,standard and straight cable pls help me . bye

starlon williams

Problem of net connection

Hello, I am not able to connect emails through Firefx,or skype or Google talk on net. The computer says there is a problem of connecting to net. ...

gragrand

High speed

Hello, my name is Vaibhav, I have Airtel gprs on my nokia n73me.it gives speed 460.8kbps on my laptop dell inspiron 1525. but downloading speed is ...

strnnger

How to connect my pc to internet

Hello, i have aircel 98 Rs plan i want connet my pc to internet i have nokia 6600 phone i want connetivity through bluetooth i do not...

strnnger

Cannot connect to the internet through wifi

Hello, The problem started after I reinstalled the OS. I had to reinstall the linksys router too. I am able to connect through the ethernet cable ...

NEERAJ

I want to recive facebook msg to my hotmail

Hello,i do like to recive all my msg from facebook to my hotmail plz .. how can i do this plz may you help me?

mohammad

Cant connect to internet

Hello, my son has XP and he conneted to my network with no trouble. Says signal is excellent but, he still cannot get internet explorer to connect. ...

bryan007w

Reset wireless router cant secure connection!

Hello, I have a Presario M2000 with Windows XP and hi-speed cable connection. For three years I have used Linksys WRT54G V8 wireless router with a s...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
aquarelle

Poor signal

Hello, Hi, we have a wireless connection, our network is doing good, the only problem is my location. i am geeting poor signal becuase of the locatio...

sadgurl

Net connection problem in hp laptop

I HAVE A OF BRODCAST INTERNET CONNECTION AND IS WORKS GOOD STILL LAST THIRSDAY . MY FRIEND MAKES SOME CHANGES IN THE SETTINGS IN INTERNET AND SHARING...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2009 by
dawooddoe

Help me.....pleez...

Hello, my name is haz...can u tell me where can i download counter strike condition zero(non-steam)??

moneymaker1

Configuration netwark with internet

Hello, Hello, I HAVE BSNL BROADBAND CONNECTION.THE MODEM PROVIDED BY BSNL IS TYPE 4(FOUR ETHERNET PORT).I HAVE 2 PC I WANT TO HAVE INTERNET CONNECTIO...

flcconflict

Haking my orcut aciount

Hello,dear sir.i want to say that my e mail adress is sahiilpathan@yahoo.com.and my pasword is corect .and login also. but same adress is my orcut aco...

moneymaker1

Orange connection problem

Hello, Can anyone help ? I have a speedtouch orange moden and have just bought a belkin 150 wireless router but cannot see how to connect the usb of...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
big al.

How come i get the boot?

Hello, I get booted from my ps3 every time the phone is answered. My computer also but not every time.The ps3 is hard wired not wifi because i was ho...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2009 by
closeup22

Want to make a printer server in the adsl

Hello, Friend I am woring in the office of a contractor. i need to help you. friends i have ADSL wireless networking of 100 mbps speed. I have a goo...

suff954

Software

Hello, i want to format my lapotop due to spywe issue.so how i get the motherborad drivers. tks, charitha

suff954

Download speeed is slow

Hello, MY INTERNET DOWNLOAD SPEED IS VERY SLOW.CAN U GIVE ME ANY TIPS TO MAKE IT FASTER BY 3X.WAITING 4 REPLY AT EARLIEST

flcconflict

Download speed

Hello, sir, my download is very slow upto 6-9kb/s i want to increase my download speed,upto 50kb/s . please give me ans i am waiting for u ...

iveal

Looking for cacle signal

Hello, I recently bought a laptop and since I don't have cable, I'm wondering if I can use my laptop to pick up and decode cable signals in my area l...

sadgurl

Connect to wirless

Hello, My sister is visiting and I am trying to connect her computer to my wireless D-Link. It is telling me I need a password and was told I coul...

fobvious5

Not responding

Hello, i sign into x-box live and I begin to play NHL 09 and I go to select an online game from the options and it says '' An x-box live membership l...

olfo81

How to connect nokia to pc

Hello,i want to connect my nokia 5130c-2 to my laptop via data cable. How to do?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2009 by
Anonymous User

How to connect the two pc

Hello, how to connect the two pc to the game

fella1960

Software installation

Hello, sir i have request that plz send main the site of nokia5220 xpress music software that can i install on my cell

afsgun

Pcs cannot connect through router

Hello, I am trying to connect 2 pcs through wireless router having 4 Ethernet ports. Please Note that i am trying to make connections through Etherne...

dybbody
Results 8451 - 8500 out of a total of 9,930