The discussions

Add a wirelessprinter

Hello, I have acer aspire 4720z laptop and hp laserjet 2100 printer. I want know if I can add this printer as a wireless device. Many thanks..

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Vista laptoop can not get router's ip address

Hello, My Vista Laptop is connected with internet (Reliance Broadband) through a d-link DIR 300 Router. It was working fine. but for some days it can...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
s.dip2410

Internet

Hello, hi, i want to browse internet on pc via my nokia 5200 mobile it's possible or not?it's possile plz tell me the way of connecting.

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
mysticdreams

No internet connect from home pc

Hello, We just got Verizon Fios installed. Our home pc was working great until last Sat. Now, we are not able to connect to the internet. I am able t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
JEssiE~

Internet

Hello, i had nokia 5200, i had GPRS Connection, how i can connected internet through my mobile

Tech

Lan between two net connected pcs

Hello,

Tech

How to create lan between 2 net connected pcs

Hello, I am having two pcs at two different places which were not in a LAN. but those two pcs are connected to the internet seperately with two d...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Tech

M

Hello, i login in myspace ok but when it goes to my homepage doesnt load completely and goes to another website

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Tech

Xp sp3 internet

Hello, i had internt on my other pc through ethernet on my router yesterday i installed service pack 3 and bang my internet doesnt work it conn...

nukefission

My pc restart after connectinc usb fladh disk

Hello, mu laptob keeps restart after one minuet notice when i coneect any usb falsh disk to it i doubt it's the worm 32 w blaster so i installed sass...

rocky

Deleted items

Hello, my name is african babe, and i have a problem..................... i need to get back my deleted items, that was deleted from the deleted i...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

Help connecting gateway laptop to wireless

Hello,i have a dell desk computer and i have att wireless service already hooked up to it, I bought a gateway laptop, i cant figure how to connect it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
igoth60

Network name not visible

Hello, my wireless netork connection does not show up and when I try to get it manually it tells me that that network is already there but it isn't t...

mone.ymaker

Wifi failed

Hello, Everyone is using wifi at the office and i'm the only one without connection...any solutions please?

sarbel.vilo

Lan network

Hello, Yes I'm trying to start a LAN network with 16 pcs and 4 laptops. I'm trying to connect them to two different buildings 100 yards apart.

4 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
PoohMom

Cannot open the modem webpage

Hello, this is kajal,I have a bsnl broadband conection,my internet is working on my laptop with automatic detection but not on my pc. Interne...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
rajni

Opening ports on one computer linked 2 others

Hello, I'm trying to figure out how to isolate my computer from my local network. We have 3 computers in the house and my little brother is trying to...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2009 by
epsiman

My computer wont load pages

Hello, My computer won't load certain pages, it started with hotmail, now facebook and msn home too, also when i click on links in some websites it d...

roof

Conecting 2 wired pc's to live box

Hello, i want to connect an additional pc to my livebox (both wired) does it have to be conected to my main pc ? as i have 2 ethernet sockets on the ...

meetme

How to increase internet speed

Hello, I PURCHASED BSNL EVDO CARD IT WILL HAVE 2.4 MBPS BUT NOW IT HAS ONLY 512 KBPS COULD YOU SUGGEST ONE EASY WAY TO OVERCOME THIS PROBLEMS WITH T...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
nomadcrys

Irfan

Hello, ihave 2 modem with wirless connection and one internet connection but my wireless range is very low any way to these two adsl modem both with ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2009 by
ghostzone

Can't i share a wifi connected pc to another

Hello, Please help me out ,, i m facing a problem regarding sharing the internet facility over 2 pcs one is connected to the internet through wi fi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Having issues with a vista pc

Hello, I recently purchased a PC with Windows Visa Home Premium 64bit version. This computer will not connect to the internet, which is hardwired....

whineup

Mobile broadband and netgear wireless router

Hello, I have a t-mobile broadband and a netgear wireless router. How do I use broadband via the netgear? Thanks

sevenboyz

Wireless connect

Hello, I have two laptops, Windows and Linusx (ASUS EEE PC). Both connected and maintained the connection flawlessly on a WPA secured access point. ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
howlintak

Afari

Hello, i am trying to delete or remove the sub interface on my router 2811 router. this is a cut: ! interface FastEthernet0/0 description t...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
Afari

Usage record shows an upload data of 68 mb

Hello, Usage record shows an upload of 68 MB whereas I have not send anything to anyone on internet. I was only surfing through some of the websites ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
amit1234

Wpa working but not wep

Hi, I recently got a D-Link DIR-615. I configured the router to have a WPA password. But i also have a ds which ca only connect with WEP. But when I ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
dontozor

Cannot connect wrt54gl into isp network

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT54GL wireless router and when I try to connect through a PPPoE connection I get the message "Cannot get IP from PPPoE se...

Trying2

Wireless network

Hello, i am having problem in connecting two computers through wireless device

heavenlyz

Network problem

Hello, Sir i have some problem in my network. i purchased static ip. Before the purchasing the static ip i was used simple lan and share the net...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
asim

My router does not emit a wireless nertwork

Hello, I have and Linksys WRT310N wireless router. I just set it up a few days ago. I`ve connected my desktop PC via port 1 on the router, and it su...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
rocky

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I Have recently had to do a PC restore back to the factory defults due to a few things. After the restore was finished, i have not been able t...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
iJamez

Help, my internet won't work

Hello, My Internet is connected by wireless with either excellent or very good strength but I can not browse the web or go on msn, does anyone...

usbdealz

Msn wont sign in

Hello, my msn wont sign in ... it says my contacts are not avalible or something :S i has been doing this for around 3 days... can anybody help? i ha...

adobepro

Ie and firefox/vista

Hello, ok this is driving me nuts!! im on wireless if it matters, im on a lap top as well. ie:locks up when i want to close it, so i have to use...

starsailors.me

Get user pass without reset, help?

Hi all my computer connect to DSL paradyne 6212 modem/Router i want to make port forward but my ISP don't allow me. is there any way or program...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
billoo

Problem setting up linksys router

Hello, I am also having the same problem with my att router dsl modem from motorola when using the linksys wireless, everything will go well but then...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Restrict login on multiple domain network to

Hello, I want to limit user logins. Currently when you are at the login screen the user has the ability to select multiple domains (1 of 5 domains) o...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
chsystem

My net conn doesnt go other than a site

Hi, i have an broadband internet connection before i can browse all sites but since 2 days i cant go any other sites other than a site i.e. what i sto...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2009 by
silexfree

Xp network problem through router

Hello, I have one computer running xp media and one running xp Pro. They are both connected to a lynksys router. My media computer keeps saying that ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Compaq cq50-104au wifi driver for window xp

Hello, anyone can help me find wifi driver fo COMPAQ CQ50-104au. i search in internet but i cant find wifi driver for windows xp.. I search in com...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
danieltwingo

Internet problem

Hello, sir i have boardband connection i reload the window_xp in pc. now how to connect pc with internet connection. i have DNA-A211-1 ADSL2+MODEM...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
dishy

Linksys pci card don't doesnt work

Hello, I'm done talking to freaking at@t representatives and Linksys representatives feeling like i'm a messenger between the two. They say its this ...

powerpen

Modem/wireless router vs. modem

Hello, I have purchased a new D-link wireless router. I previously had a D-link router/modem. Do I need to buy a new stand-alone modem?

johnsteve12

Vista + ethernet not automatically configurin

Hello, I have a new computer and it is a Windows Vista system with Home Premium installed. I'v got the wireless running, but because I want to have...

ciboxpen

Wifi blocked

Hello, Had some problems recently, i have a pc connected to a wifi router but the thing is that i can't connect anymore with that router... Can you...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

Advertisment panel

Hello, How can I get rid of the Advertisment panel in Yahoo Mail,on the right of my computer screen, so I have a full screen.KEN.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
rj45cab

Wireless tab opens a blank page

Hello, I have a linksys WRT54G wireless router which I am using from last 3 years. It has a problem of frequently resetting the Wireless security to ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
nvidia33

Sound driver realtek r1.28

Hello, i need a realtek high definition sound driver alc861 r1.28 for free download. I have got toshiba satellite m100 notebook

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
tankno
Results 9101 - 9150 out of a total of 9,930