The discussions

Im sory

Hello, PLZ HELPE ME ACTIVATE MY FACE BOOK ACCOUNT

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Bluetooth detecting

Hello, my system is inspiron 9300 and cannot detect my bluetooth device. Please help.

iveal

Imate

Hello, can u plz give gprs settings for imate ul timat 8502

iveal

Router wont work

Hello, I have my cable, internet and phone all tied together, when I disconnected my cable I didnt disconnect my laptop from my router. I hooked all ...

iveal

Cant gain access to the internet tru anything

Hello, Cant gain access to the internet tru anything but internet explorer eveything else cant connect like fire fox, itunes, and a online game i tri...

iveal

Games dont get connected

Hello, whenever it try to play nfs most wanted onthe pc via lan, the server that is created in one system is not detected by the other. but transfer ...

chardy

Wep key

Closed

Hello, i just got me a mini notebook it is by acer ( aspire one ) and it picks up my aunts wireless signal but i know her ip address but my computer ...

Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Router linksys wrt54gs

Hello, I have the Linksys Wrt54GS Version 7 It all works fine including wireless set up WPA2 The problem I have is that the wireless will not ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
sensei.moore

Net

Hello, i want aircel ne t on laptoo from multimedia handset send details

dancedhall

Remote desktop connection between two pcs?

Hello, Is it possible to make remote desktop connection using crossover cable?

dawooddoe

Airtel internet speed

Solved

Hello, my airte download speed is very slow 2kbps to 8kbps pls reply me fast speed

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
shanty

Helphow to transfer the files..?

Hello, Sir, I don't know to transfer the files through filezilla... How to transfer the files..? can you say the procedure.. i had a ip adress,use...

iveal

File sharing

Hello, I am trying to share files with my bosses computer *which is the administrator* we are trying to be able to see the office files that we work ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Aircel settings for motoyuva a810

Hello, Im using MOTOYUVA A810 mobile. I can't acccess internet thru aircel. I sent the msg (WAP to 121). But, I didn't receive any settings. Can anyb...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Poker

Hello,

LouisSteph

Gprs setting

Hello, i am using "china mobile G'FIVE U800 "for the airtel network please sent the gprs sattings satheesh.fire@yahoo.com this is my mail.my mobil...

LouisSteph

Net access on pc through mobile

Hello, sir i vipin !! can we access wifi service on pc through mobile.......is possible plz give me all detail how can i do !! is there any softw...

LouisSteph

No full page

Hello, when i load my facebook profile every picture is covered or corrupted with another, also titles and phrazes. Also i can`t go down the ...

LouisSteph

Internet

Hello, how open internet in nokia 5130c

LouisSteph

Free call

hi, how to made free call from mobile to mobile by connecting mobile to internet using laptop

LouisSteph

This is my first time with a pc

Hello, I have a eMac but dad removed the wireless card from it. So the option with a chord is out. I tried using a flash drive but the problem is tha...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

How do i connect to internet?

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop and I can't connect to wireless internet. Everything's hooked up and I can get the internet on all my other devices. ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Problem installing operamini4.2

Hello, what we i do if operamini4.2 fails to connect to the internet using nokia2626 on mtn network

closeup22

What actually is the roles of the routers tha

Hello, What actually is the roles of the routers that are used?

dancedhall

Swiches help

Hello, I have heard about switches that are used in creation of networks but what are they actually used for, i am far from imagining a switch contro...

dancedhall

Hackd?

Hello, its wont let me sign into anything with my email address??? facebook msn or even to check my emails some silly twat has probs hackd my accoun...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2009 by
shrapra

Internet and modem

Hello, I am using mobile internet. My mobile is NOKIA 5130 XpressMusic and inter from AKTEL Speed 460.8 kbps. I could not download any big file (>2 o...

iveal

Cant connect wireless but can wired

Hello, i have a telefonica wirless router and my computer picks up the connection but i can not connect with out bein wired up to the router can u he...

dancedhall

Connect to internet from laptop at home in wi

Hello, Hello! I cannot connect from laptop to internet in my wireless network at home. (I've got Cerberus router). I have reinstalled Windows X...

iveal

How to share

Hello, i want to know about how to share the files from one pc to another please explain it with diagrams. or with action

xpcman

Internet

Hello, I have an Acer that is running a vista. Desktop I have it connected to a wired router that has wireless on it, the internet worked fine yes...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Limited connectivity

Hello, i have a sony vaio laptop and i use windows vista. it shows the internet connection is limited access but when youlook up at the network co...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Error

Hello, WHY CANT I LOG INTO MYSPACE IT WONT LET MEPLEASE HELP NOW

DIONTE

I cannot connect to the internet

Hi i have a laptop, and it has wireless device but i cannot connect to the internet. It shows that it is connected but i cannot surf. Whenever i open ...

dancedhall

Browsing free

Hello, pls guys i want to know how to browse free with my Opera mini 4.2 on my Sonyericsson w910i with my MTN or ZAIN network thanks.

closeup22

Repeaters???

Hello, what is advantageous in using repeaters?

LouisSteph

How can i connect a switch????

Hello, sir, how can i connect a ethernet switch with computers. i m using window7 on server& other too.

LouisSteph

The internet connection

Hello, i m Hamad i m new mumber in this site and then i see it s good site because and find help here any question his have a million answer and i th...

LouisSteph

Windows live

Hello, Why does windows live log off everytime I try to send a message. I have installed all the updates microsoft has same thing. I have uninstall...

LouisSteph

Why cant i log into facebook

Hello, Can anyone explain why I cant log into facebook.All weekend I,ve been trying.

LouisSteph

Simple wifi network at home - problem with ro

Solved

Hello! I've got wireless network at home. In one room I've got PC (not laptop but stationary) connected to scaner, wifi router, printer. http://...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Certified router wrt54g2 does not work

Hello, I bought a certified router, installed the cd ,connected the router hardwired, it generated the security key and all and i gave my wir...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Someone changed my password

Hello, i had an account in gmail.but someone change my password.now i dont know my password.how can i find that changed password.my life is in that m...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
brokenpoehat

Unable to sign in

Hello, My brother had signed into his msn account and he used the remember me option. Now I am unable to sign into my account, how do i do tha...

closeup22

Free call

how to make free calls from computer on mobile fone is there softwae to download for it

closeup22

Wag54g2 how to add access point

Hello shashank, can you please tell me how I can add a wireless repeater to my WAG54G2?

iveal

Url

Hello, I want the ebooks on URL programing in JAVA. i am to making project over download manager.

iveal

Really have to help me!!!! i've tried !!!

Hello, I cannot connect my internet via LAN, but my modem is perfectly fine cause the DSL light is still on but the ETHERNET light does not on........

closeup22

Can not connect to the internet

Hello, I had a wireless router connected to my home computer. I no longer needed it so I gave it away. I unhooked it and turn my computer off. When I...

iveal

Can't connect to wireless router

Hello, I have a new Hp G60 laptop that won't connect to my wireless router (D link 1310). It sees the router and will connect to the router, but whe...

iveal
Results 7151 - 7200 out of a total of 9,930