Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9451 - 9500 of about 12,700
  • Wireless connection HELP Closed

Hello, Briefly: A couple of days ago wireless connection stopped working in my PC (XP Media Center, SP3) while my laptop (Vista) connects to the same...

Wireless2009 | WiFi | Latest reply: Wireless2009 Jun 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • vista internet connection problem Closed

Hi all, I have Microsoft vista connected to the local network. I cannot ping outside ex. www.yahoo.com until I ping to the local network gateway or...

hgevs | Network | Latest reply: gev Jun 11, 2009
    5 replies
  • Date Entry & Display Closed

Hello, I have a problem while entering date in the excel sheet, by Date/Month/Year (dd/mmdyy) form, it displays in Month/Date/Year (mm/dd/yy) form. ...

Sura | Network | Latest reply: b.notso Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • why my playstaton network be failed Closed

Hello,i when i playing mgo it was failed it's was yesterday but i want to know why . please tell me why because i want to play online.

FekroOo | Network | Latest reply: bi.rd50 Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • connection with XP Closed

Hello, i have desktop and i have bougt a wifi dongle for my system. i have installed it through drivers and now problem is that i cant connect to my ...

Zoeb | Network | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Use Omnia's wifi connection on my laptop? Closed

Hello, I have been trying to connect my laptop and mobile SGH-i900 Omnia and the same time connect my phone to a wireless router. So what is happeni...

Whili | WiFi | Latest reply: shamus o'reilly Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • moble to PC connection Closed

Hello, Does the XP Vista version on PC support GPRS connection from Mobile to PC

sam | Network | Latest reply: merrypc Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Network connection problem Closed

Hello, I'm new here. Recently I experienced this problem that my internet connection used to work sometime only.Most of the time it is able to connec...

austin | Network | Latest reply: austin Jun 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • LAN Closed

Hello,sir how can i connect two computer and share internet by lan process.plz help me.

habib050910 | Network | Latest reply: gapolo Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Network Closed

Hello, I have an ADSL line at home with one PC connected to the internet, but every time I try to connect my Laptop using wireless or Cat 5e cable ...

Biggie | Network | Latest reply: Biggie Jun 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Code Closed

Hello, please i need the new mtn code for browsing

Samog4jesus | Network | Latest reply: Samog4jesus Jun 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • ip address Closed

so where do i find the ip address

person | Network | Latest reply: losgool Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • WIFI unable to connect to internet Closed

Hello, Just purchased a wireless USB connector for WII, loaded using disk provided, everything going hunky dorey! the signal strength was high (br...

smiles | WiFi | Latest reply: lami.nate Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello,my name is jay enyway my problem is setting up internet for ps3.Well u shouldint need a leed if its wireless i just need a guide of how to do t...

jay | WiFi | Latest reply: dervo Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Msn Closed

Why want my msn say it cannot sign me in?

Shaun | Network | Latest reply: juryforce Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet conection Closed

Hello, I have a Nokia 5300. I need it to take internet in my mobile with my computer's broadband connection. What should I do. Will you please...

Robert | Network | Latest reply: burglarPRO Jun 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • ethernet controller driver instalment Closed

Hello, i have recently reinstalled windows xp...facing problem in installing the driver for ethernet controller...last time i had only insert the wir...

gia | Network | Latest reply: gia Jun 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • WINDOWS WEBSITES, NORTON 360 Closed

Hello, I have formatted my computer recently. And have changed ISP. Now, am able to browse all the sites except Windows website and norton 360. Ev...

PRAVIN | Network | Latest reply: UAin†shi† Jun 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • internet speed Closed

Hello, sir i am using EDGE USB modem, but its speed is very slow. please tell me its solution.sir please..................

ashu | Network | Latest reply: ashu Jun 9, 2009
    0 replies
  • Lap top to printer wireless Closed

Hello, Im tring to connect my laptop to my printer that is connected to my desktop. Im useing a netgear router. my desk top is connected to the route...

mrtrumbull | WiFi | Latest reply: mrtrumbull Jun 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • verifying my account in friendster Solved/Closed

Hello, how i verify my account in friendster even i forgot my email and password...please hepl meConfiguration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0

aileen | Network | Latest reply: matieu09 Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • No Sound on Internet Closed

Hello, I am having issues with my Internet sound. The sound seems to be disabled, but I can still hear sound when I do sound checks, play my iTune...

Taylor | Network | Latest reply: roidver Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • troubles with wireless with WRT54GS router Closed

Hello, I;m having troubles with my wireless connection using a WRT54GS wireless g 2.4 ghz with speed booster router. When i hook up the ethernet from ...

ry | WiFi | Latest reply: Wan Wizard Jun 9, 2009
    5 replies
  • how 2 increase speed of NIC card Closed

Hello, i'm using a bsnl nic card, i want to increase the speed also the net connection gets disconnected every 15 minutes,kindly advice how 2 increas...

HITESH | Network | Latest reply: rdechazal Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Ethernet drivers Closed

Hello, I have re-installed my windows xp application only to find out that i cannot connect to the internet due to " ethernet controller driver ...

Rutechura | Network | Latest reply: wstreet3 Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting BSNL BB with Vista laptop Closed

Hello, I have BSNL BB connection with ADSL 2+modem [wa3002g4], I don’t know how to connect the wireless connection to my DELL laptop [Vista]. Pls. ...

Bab | Network | Latest reply: flagcone Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem with modem Aztech DSL605EU Closed

Hello, i have problem with modem Aztech DSL605EU. i can't get connection with the modem through ethernet port. the led indicator always off and comm...

Yoskovick | Network | Latest reply: selfishbank Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Mobile to laptop Closed

Hello, I have aboost mobile phone unlimited and want to get internet service to my notebook laptop how can i achieve this

How to | Network | Latest reply: vgin59 Jun 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to connect mobile to laptop Closed

Hello, This is rajasundar I have GPRS connection my Nokia 3110c mobile, but I need to connect to my pc I have verson windowserver 2003 How to ...

swamy | Network | Latest reply: shar_p36 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet Connection Closed

Hello, i have done a LAN Connection between 10 computers with manual IP adress, gateway and DNS, and it work fine. I have connected my "server" compu...

LEO33 | Network | Latest reply: s.preme Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless to computer Closed

Hello, We have a wireless thing called "wireless-G ADSL home gateway" and we have got a computer and you can connect it to that. But recently i have ...

fluff | WiFi | Latest reply: vetronicaz Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet is gone, cant get back Closed

Hello, I have recently got my comptuer fixed because the power supply was faulty, I brang it home and connected everything and started the computer e...

Jordan | Network | Latest reply: trailller Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • No Sound Closed

Hello, Until two days ago i had sound on Firefox and IE. Now nothing! I can still listen to my media player but nothing from the internet. i have uni...

Diddums90 | Network | Latest reply: the.don34 Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Remove for a network password Closed

Hello, Sir i am access a network to server ask me username and password and remmaber for a option tick after restart the pc again ask me username and...

anuj | Network | Latest reply: milo_O Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • help me increase my download speed(xp) Closed

Hello, sir, how could i increase my download speed while downloading a file directly or through a toorent file... i get a speed of only 10-12 kb/s.in...

buddy | Network | Latest reply: coldpay Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • wi-fi Closed

Hello, how i set wi-fi with my lep top for bsnl iti modem

ahsa | Network | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • wireless Closed

Hello, i have a wireless router... its labeled netgear, it connects to my computer which is the one it is set up to... but when i try set up my lapto...

dutynoone | WiFi | Latest reply: whineup Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wi-Fi network key must be 5 or 13 characters! Closed

Hello, I'm using an Acer Aspire 4720 laptop. I went to the public library for wireless internet access but when I keyed in the password which the l...

Derrick | Network | Latest reply: mazdo Jun 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, how do i get my home computer to be wireless so that i can get a wireless connection on my new laptop connection

coby | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • No connection to internet via w/less router. Closed

Hello, I started using a laptop about 6 weeks ago. Everything has been fine until last week. Connection to the internet has been fine on the deskto...

Opal_34 | Network | Latest reply: den.tal57 Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • LAPTOP WIRELESS AS WIRELESS ROUTER Closed

Hello, I am wondering if is possible to use my laptop as a wireless hub/router. I have payed access to mobile internet.Having a daycamp with registra...

WING | WiFi | Latest reply: pun_ky Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting 2 pcs. to transfer data Closed

Hello, I need to connect two computers (1 desktop and 1 laptop) to transfer data.I have been searching on google but have not found anything.I would ...

Sid | Network | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • poor network speed Closed

Hello, i have tata indicom sxc 1080 usb modem , it's actual speed is 230.4 kb/s,when i went through task manager to check network utilisation it disp...

asc | Network | Latest reply: du.ke16 Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • blue screen prob Closed

Hello, i am having toshiba laptop satelite l 30, when i am connecting wifi in win 7 , blue screen comes up , and laptop turns off ..

rahls | Network | Latest reply: tech Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting a XP and VISTA computers Closed

Hello, I have a big problem that i cant seem to fix. I would like to form a simple connection to two home computers giving both internet access. I...

anonymous | Network | Latest reply: tech Jun 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Computer connects through router but not hub Closed

Hello, My issue is this. I recently did some juggling so that my computer's internet connection would be able to bypass my router. I'm a gamer,...

CrazyEyes | Network | Latest reply: CrazyEyes Jun 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • cannot connect to internet Closed

Hello, im bheccha i was a problem with my p.c . because my laptap is not able to connect through wifi,wireless, pls help me.. what should i do.

bheccha | Network | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jun 6, 2009
    2 replies
  • Tracing the Ip address in the network Closed

Hello, We are having a internet connection from the service provider and we shared it to all our apartment through a hub/switch. It seems someone is ...

Sylesh | Network | Latest reply: canthave Jun 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • problem connected 2 pc with 3g phone Closed

Hello, i have 2 computer and im using 3gphone as a modem,but the problem is the 2nd computer cant browse the internet. i link two computer with cross...

slayerz | Network | Latest reply: allainfrico Jun 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • cant log into my myspace account Closed

Hello, every time i try to log in on my home computer it takes me back to the login page but i can login on other computers! Whats the deal?

coop_05 | Network | Latest reply: zoribl Jun 6, 2009
    1 reply