The discussions

Modem

Hello, i hav got a dsl modem by which i use my pc .but i have got a wifi enabled phone .is there any way of connecting my fone to the internet using ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Can i connect 3 pc to the same modem wo wires

Hello, I AM TRYING TO CONNECT 3 PC TO THE SAME MODEM WITHOUT A LOT OF WIRES ALL OVER THE ROOMS. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO OR GET. THE PC'S DO NO...

xpcman

Wireless

Hello, ive got a cable modem and i would like to know if i baught a wireless modem would my internet work if i swaped my cable modem for a wireless m...

xpcman

No ethernet connection xp

Hello, The ethernet problem with windows XP laptop. A couple of days ago the ethernet connection dissapeared, so I can not access the internet....

cdn

Abc

Hellosir/madem iwnt 2 access inter net throgh my mobile 2 my laptop so could u help me to solve this problem...i am having 53...

importo

Unable to share internet connection 2pc

Hello, I have mobile jasjam, I connect throught my mobile internet but i want to share internet connection another pc with Lancard, but i cannot able...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
sachin

Connection between two hubs

Hello, i having to sapper ate networks in the office by using two hubs switch.both networks are in the same ip address range(192.0.0.10-...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2009 by
paul652

Lan netwrk

Hello, i want to know how make lan network on two pc without making one as server means i have 2 pcs i want to use bsnl broad band on both without m...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2009 by
Gopanuj

Msn and wireless...

Hi, Well I recently got wireless and everything is working fine on my computers (Vista Laptop and XP Desktop), such as my internet and my Wii and DS...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
yashvintozor

Linksys wifi router

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2009 by
free4pc

Internet on mobile through pc's network?

Hello, i want to know if i can operate internet on my mobile phone with pc's adsl network? is it possible my phone is a symbion 60 series 3rd edition ...

lexmarkd

3 laptops only two work at one time

Hello, I am using a Linksys WRT 54 GS with one outside internet cable connection and want to have my business laptop, my daughter's (sony Viao) lapto...

Nick

Linking 2 computres to internet

Hello, I have a Toshiba lap top which runs on Vista, and I would like to link it to my Dell desk top whitch runs XP to both work on my Broadband conn...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless

Hello, i have a dv6000. yesterday before i shutdown my laptop, there was no problem at all. today morning i just restarted and now wireless is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

2nd computer

Hello, having trouble hooking up 2nd computer to linksys wrt54g router(wired).can you help?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
rideons

Internet on my laptop

Hello, I want temporary internet on my laptop with a Ethernet cable witch i have on my desktop until i get wireless internet. Do I just connect the E...

xpcman

Browsers on internet do not connect

Hello, ever sense my computer had a crash about a month ago my Internet browsers such as firefox and Internet explorer are not able to connect to the ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
Evan

Do i need modem&wireless router

Hello, mine is a silly question as others seem to be having loads of trouble. i have been through all the same as others,all i would like to know no...

xpcman

Ip problem

Hello, hi buudy dear someone is using my IP address in same department b'coz when im using my IP its says like ur IP is static and some...

Lajnux.co.cc

Internet working on ony 1 computer..?

Hello, I have a PC,a laptop and 1 fixed broadband connection without a router.I am using this connection on both the pc n laptop since many months.ye...

itsupport

How to connect two computer for network shari

Hello,i have two computer with xp os,what are the requirements and possible way to connecting two systems for networksharing and also give step by ste...

prashant verma

Net using in phone

Hello,sir i am using n82 phone.i have net connection via airtel. any problem for phone.

Faizan

I need driver of intel(r) pro wireless 3945

Hello, i had some problems with my laptop so i have recently formatted it,but i can't find the driver of wireless ,network connection and ethernet ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
Madhan

Gateways causes slow wifi connection?

Hello to all after having my 1st net runing at home I got this strange problem. I use now my laptop often with free AP in the city. Today (aft...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
dayman

Problem with ports on linksys?

Hello, I have a MAC and a windows laptop connected to a LINKSYS WAG54G both using Ethernet. For the past few weeks if I switch off the router at...

recky83

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i have problem in enabling wireless services on my laptop, i am having compac laptop with modem inside, i tried to connet through setting...

fusomit

Ipod touch

Hello, i cant get ipod touch to connect to the internet using wi-fi with linksys router wrt54g. it as for password and when i put the pass word in it...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
Evan

Lost my internet access

Hello, I have 2 laptops a ps3 and other devices that could all access internet pages on the 24/12 I updated windows xp to service pack 3 on main la...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
paulanchris

Checking computers

Hello, Anybody help me, pls. I installed wireless router in my house. but I didn't set any password on it. So, can I check how many computers a...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2009 by
makapusa

Cant connect to a wireless network

Hello. I just bought a new laptop and when I use it at home thru a secured home network, it works perfectly fine. I brought it at my mate's place and...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
rhea

How can we accses drive between two systems

Hello, sir, i have connect my two system by using crossover cable and i wana accses their hard drive with each other, please help me to approv...

xpcman

How do i install a tcp/ip protocol.

Hello, I have a dell optiplex g260 and a gateway both running a windows xp pro operating system. Both computers says that we need a TCP/IP protocol ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
Abrishet

Fast

Hello, I want a make my internet connection faster. PLZ give me some helpful information about how to make internet fast on PC?

xpcman

How to connect two laptop

Hello, i want to connect my two laptop's using lan wire. one is with XP and other with the vista. could to tell me that, i just want to transfer fi...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2008 by
gsta31

Linksys gs v7.2

Hello, I have a Linksys 54gs v7.2 and a Toshiba Satellite laptop and HP desktop.....I can connect the the internet with the laptop and the desktop......

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
Bonnie

Can't connect to internet..

Hello, i am using bsnl broadband .. i my modem for the past 2 days net is not being connected. in the LAN connection when i right click and see the s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2008 by
gadsl

Network having issues connecting to site

For some reason I am can sometimes access forums.nonewbs.com but the majority of the time I can't. I'm running vista on all three computers connected ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
Steels

System32

Hello, My husband bought me a used gateway laptop for christmas, anyway he said that he was defragging it and somehow lost \system32\ntoskrnl.e...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How to brows internet on two laptops

Hello, i have bsnlADSL2+modem ,it have one useb port and one ethernet port.it is possible that coonect one laptop by usb and other by ethernet cable ...

xpcman

How to connect two laptos

Hello, friends... i want to connect two laptops using LAN cable. we want to brows internet on both so we need help. kindly explain full steps ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2008 by
piyush

Help me to make proxy

Hello, sir my name is saurabh malhotra and i am from IIT kanpur .I have a linux computer and i want to use it as a proxy server pls tell me the proc...

eviewcam

How to share internet im ny laptop,

Hello, i have my old laptop,then i want to use internet in my room using my laptop,we have already internet in our desktop pc..i dnt knw how can i us...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
Sam

Cant connect to internet wireless, only wired

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me. I have a Presario laptop with built in wirless. I have a D Link wireless router. The laptop connected just fine...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
hazedown

Wireless internet acess

Hello, Please help me i want the best hardware i can use to connect a wireless internet for a Hotel and also the billing system for our quests. s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
king

Linksys router/connection problem

Hello, I bought a new linksys router, the top of the line at Best Buy. I spent some time with the reps at linksys and finally 2 of my 3 laptops wor...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
mamat

Wifi and other drivers for lenux fedora

Hello, I have installed lenux fedora an ddont have drivers please help. otherwise tell me how can i remove lenux and install xp.

james

Bsnl baord band net contact numbers ( bangal

Hello,

james

Wireless network

hi i need help with my wireless connection. Every time i try to put my network key it comes up with this message. "the network password needs to be 40...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
GPS

Networkwork controller driver

Hello, networkwork controller driver for dell insoiron1501 lpease help me thank u

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
hameed

Make a payment with a swipe card by using mob

Hello, is it possible to use mobile phone as modem for making payment using swipe machine? how plzzzzz help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
canonbj525
Results 9451 - 9500 out of a total of 9,931