The discussions

Mobile password

Solved

Hello, i set the tracker password then after some days I removed my sim from my fly b430 hand set for some purpose and then insert. Now my mobile ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Uploadng apps successfully downloaded

Hello, Some applications successfully downloaded from iTune Store are not uploaded into my iPod Touch. I see them in the file. What to do? Help p...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
XevenSecond

Deleting duplicate

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet of data, but need help with the data in column A and B. I am looking for a formula in excel macro to delete the data...

15 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
ekstensions clips

Figure out my myspace password

Hello, i need HELP to figure out my myspace password. i changed it because someone said they had it and now i cant remember what i made it. PLEASE HE...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
short

Excel if statement with data validation

Hello, I have a simple work book. In B1, the data is limited (by Data Validation with a drop down List) to Yes and No. I need to limit the ra...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Doc won't open in word'07 after trial 2010

Hi, Experienced a problem with word 2007. Had a trial version of Word 2010 on my computer, but it has expired. Now the documents won't open in the...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Memory card password recovery

Hello, As i forget the password set in memory card used in nokia phone is now need to recover password to reuse or format, etc..

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
puppu31

Picking values from a table....

Solved

Hello, Need help.. somebody picks the cone size and energy from drop down list then excel fill in the value in another cell. e.g. pick cell A1 = ...

Nimo212

Serial number

Hello, i want to use formula for adding serial number which contains text also, for example MAH10001 MAH10002 I Want in next row it will be M...

dkalimuthu

My password of the folders lock don't work

Hello, i'm having trouble with my new folders lock 6 .3.0 because when i make a new locker and set a password and try to open it it just don't open ....

amitesh

Simple macro error help

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Deleteing rows in excel

Solved

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
Cindy

Display yes where data is present in excel

Hello, In excel, how can I get column W to show "Yes" in red, if there is data is column L. Please share... :) Thanks in advance

RayH

Password recovery

Hello, sir,now i'm using nokia 3110c.I protected the sd memory card with password,but i forget the password please help to open my memorycard C...

pcsces

Cant sync my ipod without loosing all my apps

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
f&&X

Match 2 columns of data and delete duplicates

Hello, I have 2 worksheets with data that needs to be eliminated on sheet 1. Sheet 1 column M contains a random list of numbers Sheet 2 column A...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Conditional formatting based on month as text

Hi, I have a list of months in one column, and I want to format it so that if it is the current month, the cell is red; if the month is one month...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Copy selected table rows to different table

Hello, I am failing at copying selected rows from sheet1's "ActiveItems" table to sheet2's "HistoryItems" table. The copy works fine if "HistoryI...

RobEBob

Merge 400 cells of data into one.

Hello, I need to know how to combine the data in a column into a single cell, with the results being separated by a semi-colon and a space after t...

curious

Excel comparison of partial or wild card data

Solved

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Trish

Compare cels column a to column b and count

Hello, What i want to do is this ... i want to count how many times the value in column b is greater than the value in column a in a ran...

cc

Karbonn k10 password

Solved

Hello, can anyone tell me the master password of karbonn k10 handset Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

I have forgot my password of my phoon

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0I HAVE FORGET MY PASSWORD OF SAMSUNG GT S-3310I PLZ HELP

jack4rall

How to copy formula as absolute

Hello, When I copy a formula to another location, Excel automatically adjusts the cell references in that formula to the new location. Is there...

venkat1926

Sheet-1 + sheet-2

Solved

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
pejhip

Forgot the password for my samsung c3510

Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot the password for my c3510 and whenever I tryed to go to my fotos,meseges and stuff like the I had to put the password but when I...

Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Repeating macros

Hello, Does anyone know how to repeat a macros? I have recorded the following command as a macro in Excel (2007), but I would like the task...

comsdev

Counting in excel

Solved

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

Sam

Password help on sony viao e series laptop

Hello, I forgot the passwrd of my newly bought sony laptop. :( I tried logging in safe mode but it still asks me for the passwrd. please help? ...

anjana03

Excel help with what if

Solved

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

Tammy

Conditional formatting (more than 3) in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Waynef

Delete the first 4 charcters then keeping the

Solved

Hello, In excel macro, how can I delete the first 2 characters and THEN keeping the first 5 characters and THEN deleting the rest. The data i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Angel1

How to filter out certain state

Solved

Hello, I want to be able to filter out certain states in column B. Column A contain all the states and I want the state: CA, NV, TX, MO, MS, ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Sam

One cell calculation

Solved

Hello, Need a programme that calculates sum every time I put in one cell a number. For example, in cell A1 to put the number : 1, 1200, 0.50 and in c...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Password softward failed to run

Hello, When i boot up my computer and enter my pasword to log on I am receiving a message that my password profile software failed to run. I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Removing password.

Hello my name is faisal, i forget my memory card password, i have nokia 7230 mobile, please help me and remove my password. Thankyou.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

Date format

Hello, My excel sheet used to earlier show all dates as d/m/yyyy format by default . Sometime back I installed a software of a video camera after ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Run a macro in multiple selected columns

Hello, i have a macro to fill in blanks. Is it possible to run it for multiple columns at the the same time. Thanks Configuration: Windows X...

data_encoder

Checking cells for data, then ....

Hello, hi i'm having a bit of trouble with something in vba and have tried searching but its complicated and i cant seem to find anything on it. ...

data_encoder

For plus or minus

Hello, sir i want one formula for my office work. i have several densities for several products.the density is within the spec plus or minus 0...

data_encoder

Excel macro help

Hello, I need to Open an .txt file & then copy the contents of .txt file into word Macro and run it. I need to do this for many .txt file C...

data_encoder

Locking of micromax q1 by password protection

Solved

Hello, with due respect i would bring in your kind attention that I have purchased a Micromax Q1. As I dont have any idea how to lock it by passwo...

Ambucias

Appling a formula to the active row

Hello, I am working on creating a excel vba macro that will be used to perform serveral steps, but I am stuck at trying to add a formula to perfor...

RayH

Send file direct on email with attachment

Hello, I have created a survey in excel 2003. I want an email address to hyperlink to an email with the persons email address and attaching the ...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Percentage

Solved

Hello, Please help!I'm looking at a formula that i have :=IF(OR(I32=0,I33=0,I34=0,I37=0),0,(I34+I33+I32)/(I37+I34+I33+I32)*100) The formula works...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
Gouws

Need help with macro 2007

Hello, College_Cost() Dim Tuition As Currency Dim Room_and_Board As Currency Dim Miscellaneous_Expenses As Currency Tuition = InputBox("EnterT...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
easy

Highlight if there is a difference

Hello, I am trying to highlight every row that has a difference. I need a macro that will perform this task. I am looking at col E. Some lines of ...

data_encoder

Extracting excel data into new file

Hello, I have an Excel like below. Project Code, Site, Donor and Partner are the heading. Project Code Site Donor Partner E...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
Janib Soomro

Help please on select-case auto add new info

Hello, Could you please help me? I have very little-too no knowledge with excels macros, and I have no clue how to solve the next issue: I have this...

TrowaD

Sum color cell that met given criteria

Hello, can someone help me please, I need to count the cell with color that meet the given criteria...i.e. I have two sheet-one for stages of shop...

TrowaD
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 12,266