The discussions

Serial number

Hello, i want to use formula for adding serial number which contains text also, for example MAH10001 MAH10002 I Want in next row it will be M...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
dkalimuthu

My password of the folders lock don't work

Hello, i'm having trouble with my new folders lock 6 .3.0 because when i make a new locker and set a password and try to open it it just don't open ....

2 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2010 by
amitesh

Simple macro error help

Solved

Hello, I am using Excel 2007 on Windows XP I am trying to write my first macro that will simply place the following formula into a cell. The ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
RayH

Deleteing rows in excel

Solved

Hello, I work with a lot of files every day and the number of data in column A is different from the rest of the column. The number of data ar...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2010 by
Cindy

Display yes where data is present in excel

Hello, In excel, how can I get column W to show "Yes" in red, if there is data is column L. Please share... :) Thanks in advance

RayH

Password recovery

Hello, sir,now i'm using nokia 3110c.I protected the sd memory card with password,but i forget the password please help to open my memorycard C...

pcsces

Cant sync my ipod without loosing all my apps

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
f&&X

Match 2 columns of data and delete duplicates

Hello, I have 2 worksheets with data that needs to be eliminated on sheet 1. Sheet 1 column M contains a random list of numbers Sheet 2 column A...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Conditional formatting based on month as text

Hi, I have a list of months in one column, and I want to format it so that if it is the current month, the cell is red; if the month is one month...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Copy selected table rows to different table

Hello, I am failing at copying selected rows from sheet1's "ActiveItems" table to sheet2's "HistoryItems" table. The copy works fine if "HistoryI...

RobEBob

Merge 400 cells of data into one.

Hello, I need to know how to combine the data in a column into a single cell, with the results being separated by a semi-colon and a space after t...

curious

Excel comparison of partial or wild card data

Solved

Hello, I have two columns in Excel that I want to compare. The data in work sheet 1, column A has values that are tabbed. This data has the adjac...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
Trish

Compare cels column a to column b and count

Hello, What i want to do is this ... i want to count how many times the value in column b is greater than the value in column a in a ran...

cc

Karbonn k10 password

Solved

Hello, can anyone tell me the master password of karbonn k10 handset Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

I have forgot my password of my phoon

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 4.0I HAVE FORGET MY PASSWORD OF SAMSUNG GT S-3310I PLZ HELP

jack4rall

How to copy formula as absolute

Hello, When I copy a formula to another location, Excel automatically adjusts the cell references in that formula to the new location. Is there...

venkat1926

Sheet-1 + sheet-2

Solved

Hello, i have a problem plz solve it and tell me solution i want to count some cells which are Sheet-1 and in Sheet-2. Example: (Sheet-1) A1+A...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2010 by
pejhip

Forgot the password for my samsung c3510

Solved/Closed

Hello, i forgot the password for my c3510 and whenever I tryed to go to my fotos,meseges and stuff like the I had to put the password but when I...

Ambucias

Repeating macros

Hello, Does anyone know how to repeat a macros? I have recorded the following command as a macro in Excel (2007), but I would like the task...

comsdev

Counting in excel

Solved

Hello, In the U column shows "Good" and "Bad" answer that resulted from a formual that I used. How can I count the the toal number of Good a...

Sam

Password help on sony viao e series laptop

Hello, I forgot the passwrd of my newly bought sony laptop. :( I tried logging in safe mode but it still asks me for the passwrd. please help? ...

anjana03

Excel help with what if

Solved

Hello, I have all the states in column A and I need to result to display in column B. I need Column B to show "Yes" if column A has: MT, ID, ...

Tammy

Conditional formatting (more than 3) in excel

Solved/Closed

Hello, i am trying to apply more than three options to excel that changes the background colour of the cell. my range is R7:R1000 i need a VBA ...

37 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Waynef

Delete the first 4 charcters then keeping the

Solved

Hello, In excel macro, how can I delete the first 2 characters and THEN keeping the first 5 characters and THEN deleting the rest. The data i...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Angel1

How to filter out certain state

Solved

Hello, I want to be able to filter out certain states in column B. Column A contain all the states and I want the state: CA, NV, TX, MO, MS, ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2010 by
Sam

One cell calculation

Solved

Hello, Need a programme that calculates sum every time I put in one cell a number. For example, in cell A1 to put the number : 1, 1200, 0.50 and in c...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Password softward failed to run

Hello, When i boot up my computer and enter my pasword to log on I am receiving a message that my password profile software failed to run. I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

Removing password.

Hello my name is faisal, i forget my memory card password, i have nokia 7230 mobile, please help me and remove my password. Thankyou.

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2010 by
still.here64

Date format

Hello, My excel sheet used to earlier show all dates as d/m/yyyy format by default . Sometime back I installed a software of a video camera after ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Run a macro in multiple selected columns

Hello, i have a macro to fill in blanks. Is it possible to run it for multiple columns at the the same time. Thanks Configuration: Windows X...

data_encoder

Checking cells for data, then ....

Hello, hi i'm having a bit of trouble with something in vba and have tried searching but its complicated and i cant seem to find anything on it. ...

data_encoder

For plus or minus

Hello, sir i want one formula for my office work. i have several densities for several products.the density is within the spec plus or minus 0...

data_encoder

Excel macro help

Hello, I need to Open an .txt file & then copy the contents of .txt file into word Macro and run it. I need to do this for many .txt file C...

data_encoder

Locking of micromax q1 by password protection

Solved

Hello, with due respect i would bring in your kind attention that I have purchased a Micromax Q1. As I dont have any idea how to lock it by passwo...

Ambucias

Appling a formula to the active row

Hello, I am working on creating a excel vba macro that will be used to perform serveral steps, but I am stuck at trying to add a formula to perfor...

RayH

Send file direct on email with attachment

Hello, I have created a survey in excel 2003. I want an email address to hyperlink to an email with the persons email address and attaching the ...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
data_encoder

Percentage

Solved

Hello, Please help!I'm looking at a formula that i have :=IF(OR(I32=0,I33=0,I34=0,I37=0),0,(I34+I33+I32)/(I37+I34+I33+I32)*100) The formula works...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2010 by
Gouws

Need help with macro 2007

Hello, College_Cost() Dim Tuition As Currency Dim Room_and_Board As Currency Dim Miscellaneous_Expenses As Currency Tuition = InputBox("EnterT...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
easy

Highlight if there is a difference

Hello, I am trying to highlight every row that has a difference. I need a macro that will perform this task. I am looking at col E. Some lines of ...

data_encoder

Extracting excel data into new file

Hello, I have an Excel like below. Project Code, Site, Donor and Partner are the heading. Project Code Site Donor Partner E...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
Janib Soomro

Help please on select-case auto add new info

Hello, Could you please help me? I have very little-too no knowledge with excels macros, and I have no clue how to solve the next issue: I have this...

TrowaD

Sum color cell that met given criteria

Hello, can someone help me please, I need to count the cell with color that meet the given criteria...i.e. I have two sheet-one for stages of shop...

TrowaD

Saving a file with formulas displayed

Hello, I would like to save an Excel 2010 file with the formulas displayed and be able to open it with the formulas still displayed after it has be...

TrowaD

Can vlookup return more than one value

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me find a way to modify a vlookup to return more than one value? I currently have two spreadsheets with o...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
venkat1926

Forgot security code and mmc password

Solved

Hello, hi i am chandan nama from jaipur rajasthan i have forget my security code and mmc password for nokia 6233 can i un lock then please salve ...

jack4rall

Old vs. new cell value comparison - possible?

Hello, I need to track value changes in a cell as follows. I have sheet 1 - current data and sheet 2 - copy of sheet 1 from yesterday. I'd like ...

venkat1926

Microsoft word trouble-please help!

Solved

Hello, I have to edit a letter for school that must be turned in tomorrow. The school uses Microsoft Office 2003 I think, it might be 2007. My lapto...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
joshthebigb

Excel matching formula

Hello, i am not an expert excel user and i figured what im trying to do is pretty basic. I have data in 2 columns and the result column. I wanted ...

data_encoder

How to install pdf reader in micromax q5fb mobile phone

Solved

Hello, Please tell me the steps on how to install pdf reader in my micromax q5fb mobile and how to store file in ebook and how to make use of it? ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Config outlook 2010 and connct to yahoo

Hello, I wanna config. my Outlook 2010 First question is : "Server" Where can I find the answer please. Configuration: Windows XP / I...

pcsces
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 12,258