The discussions

Formula to replace "#n/a" with 0

Solved

Hello, I have a worksheet that references another sheet and pulls in a date and a transaction amount (simplified). Sometimes the results of my cell...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
SS

Cant find my 25 key product code! help!

Solved

Hello, I'm 14 and my computer was given to me by my parents 6 yrs ago. I don't have the 25 key product code and my microsoft docs can't be opened...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
ramesh

Combobox not filtering well

Solved

Hi everyone, I really need your help, I was trying by myself to finish my code, but I have more than 5 days trying to figure it out and so far noth...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
MOlie

Excel problem solve

Hello, I am a solder of Bangladesh Army. My job office work. My question, A excel work view to MSword. Example I write some word that is ''230...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to convert currency to words

Hello, am trying to find how to get a macro that will convert currency to text. Eaxmple: in one field I want to GH¢564.14 and have it come up in...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
NOVI

Excel

Hello, I have a spread sheet with 6 columns of merged cells with 3 rows of data per merged column. I need to analyze the data, so I unmerged th...

rizvisa1

Match colums from sheets

Solved

Hello, I have two sheets - S1 and S2. In S1 are colums A and B. In S2 are columns B and C. I want to join columns A and C using colums B (which is...

rizvisa1

Compare columns in excel

Hello, I have 2 worksheets regarding (4) columns: Column A B C D How do I compare what's in Column A (Worksheet 1) with what's on (Wo...

rizvisa1

Macro to extract data based on dates

Hello, Im a newbie to Excel couldnt find what I could accomplish I have a sheet with 4 different coloums with Sheet containing Raw data depen...

rizvisa1

Conect pc to internet via mobile phonebrowser

Hello, How can I conect my desktop PC to Internet via mobile phone browser . I dont have Internet on my desktop PC and I want to use the Internet br...

boban

Actionvoip history

Hello, how can i save or print my actionvoip history Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

Excel help

Hello, Hello, I have a excel worksheet with inventory data in it. Column A is Item Number Column B is Type of Coating Column C is Stock Lev...

ralphen

Export files to quickbooks

Hello, How do I export Excel files to QuickBooks? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

Shade the rows for different working days

Solved

Hello, I need a VBA code that allow me to shade the row color in blue when the date in a cell is performed in the last 3 days of working days . Othe...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Combine columns in excel

Solved

Hello, i have got two sheets of data and i have arranged them into ideal orders. Now i want to place data on sheet 2 behind data on sheet 1.( in the...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Carman

Putting a picture in a table (word 97)

Solved

Hello, I'm using Word 97. I'm writing some instructions, using a table to format them, step, by step. I want to put an image in one of the steps ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
shockjay

Problem with dates in excel 2004 mac

Solved

Hello, I'm working in MAC OSX MS Office 2004 11.5.3 (081114) I have two workbooks opened at the same time. I copied 54K+ rows of data from o...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Daisy

Create date automatically for any new entary

Hello, how can i configure excle spread sheet to create new date automaticlly for any new raw entary. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel validation for a drop down list

Hello, I am trying to achieve this : I have name range CATEGORY 1 Another name range with CATEGORY 2 I have a cell drop down with CATEGO...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy a certain cell onto another row

Solved

I'm trying to copy values from one cell to another excel via use of a macro, where E#99999 is the employee number to be put to column A until it reach...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
DesertMoon20

Searching in excel

Hello, I am having a 1500-2000 line item Product master list where in Electrical Mechanical Parts with their Part numbers and description are ment...

rizvisa1

Airtel mobile office

Hello, i want to get free mobile office document on my mobile plse help me its urgent. . . sir i use nokia n73 model n use airtel connection pr...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
rusk

Monthely excel sheet

Hello, I want prepare monthly excel attendance sheet for 10 members and i want fields as month name in particular month total working days , atten...

rizvisa1

Admin password lost

Solved

Hello, i can only get on a users account. the password for admin does not work. i cant download any programs on the computer. this sucks. and all the...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Change sheet name but not the cell references

I have 5 sheets representing 5 days in a week. Each day i change the content of sheet 5 and then i have a table in a 6th sheet that orders data from t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Specific data from several sprd shts to one

Hello, I need a way to find and import specific information from several sperad sheets into one. Im new to, and self taught on excel. Example;...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help with itunes apps

Hello, I have an ipod that belongs to a friend. He had downloaded all his apps from his desktop. When i connect it to my itunes library, i am able ...

jaunglia

Function or formula needed

Hello, i am also a bigginer in excel i just want to kow that if we have a name in cell and want to display a certain part from that cell in anothe...

rizvisa1

Excel formula help

HI, I need help in finding a formula. I have 2 spreadsheets, in spreadsheet B column B I have a list of inventory item names that were sold. In s...

rizvisa1

Office ultimate 2007 - document unavailable?

Hello, I just upgraded from Office 2003 to Office Ultimate 2007. All the Office 2003 Documents were transferred. I can see the ones that ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Transfering data from one sheet to anothfer

Hello, Guys I have two sheets in a workbook, sheet1 is the entry sheet and sheet 2 is the database sheet. am suppose to transfer data from the entry...

rizvisa1

Wants to copy data from one excell to anthor

Hello, i want to copy the data from one excel to anthor excel. i have the program but i am facing some error in that. kindly help me on this. ...

rizvisa1

Virtual self calculating time sheet

Hello, i am wanting to set up a time sheet on excel to automaticaly formulate hours worked and calculate the amount earned

rizvisa1

Linking in excel 2007

Hello, I need help that I want to create an excel file (say A) for the users for registration of incoming and outgoing letters and entries of that...

rizvisa1

Custom function

Solved

Hello, wud appreciate help on me building a custom function...i've written a function which shud do the following function in sheet A will get em...

14 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Dynamic highlighting of rows

Hello, I have a list of 200 names in sheet 1 and in sheet 2 i have more than 5000 plus names, with all the details like adress, phone number ,etc....

rizvisa1

Need to match cols then move data to new col.

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet with has three columns. Code Code Price 01996 0003T $0.00 10021 0008T $0.00 1...

rizvisa1

Autofilter fails to sort data.

Hello, i am trying to use Autofilter to do some sortings and record them via macro. The autofilter itself is OK, but when i assign it to a macro, th...

rizvisa1

How to hide specific rows automatically

Hello, I'm a freshstarter at excel, so I'm in trouble!!! I have a worksheet with a table between data, the sheet has data on top and at the botom...

rizvisa1

Multiple macro button

Hello, In my excel i have 5 macros performing different task eg:- hide sheet, sort rows, etc. I have added 5 different buttons in my excel assigning...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
rizvisa1

Please help me solve the macro

I have a sample copy of macro where i have different sheets named Data,High,Med,Low In data i have sample regards with HIGH,MED,LOW in the colomn ...

rizvisa1

Can't change file association in outlook expr

Solved

Hello, I'm running XP Media Center SP3. I recently installed a trial version of Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro (9.3.3). I changed my file association ...

rizvisa1

Look for unstructured data - complex

Hello, I have what I believe to be a complex query which, I hope, someone will be able to help. The purpose of my exercise is to select data from ...

rizvisa1

Hi-lite rows with at least 2 matching columns

Hello, I've tried lots of searches but keep getting answers for rows that match exactly. I need the opposite. I have a spreadsheet with 3000 rows....

rizvisa1

Convert dd/mm/yyyy to words in ms word

Hello, I have a database that passes dates into word documents for letters etc. for some of the templates I need the format of the date to be in ...

rizvisa1

Macro for changing tab color

Hello, I have a list that prints out every day with different goals listed for people who work with me. I have a worksheet for each person on Excel...

rizvisa1

How to get xls due date reminder alert email

Hello, Can you fix how to get an email if the xls due date is getting over or giving reminder 2 days before from the due date. Configuration: W...

rizvisa1

Data filtering from one worksheet to another

Hello, I have a excel worksheet with inventory data in it. Column A is Item Number Column B is Type of Coating Column C is Stock Level to maint...

venkat1926

Can't send e-mails on outlook express

Hi! I can't send e-mails on my Outlook Express, but I can receive them. I thought I set it up correctly. Please help!! Configuration: Wind...

little.jay60

Product id (microsoft office eccel,word2007)

HI , Hello, i want a acer product ID of Microsoft Office Excel, word, power point, PDF 2007. because my word is not open to any files.. they...

sami
Results 7801 - 7850 out of a total of 12,260