Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 6051 - 6100 of about 16,600
  • how to formula the table Closed

Table 0 to 1000 value is 2 1001 to 2000 value is 3 2001 to 3000 value is 4 3001 to 4000 value is 5 4001 to 5000 value i...

ernanivalmon... | Excel | Latest reply: BunoCS Feb 17, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting with dates Closed

Hello, Your help would be greatly appreciated I have a cell with a date in it (A1). I want that cell to change colour if the following criteria is ...

scarey3 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • Date issues Closed

Hello, i have the following problem with excel 2010 on windows 7 pro. i select col A and format it to Date yyyy-MM-dd i enter 2014-01-08 in A...

DemetriRsa | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 16, 2014
    7 replies
  • Data import from a Notepad Closed

Hello everybody. Hope you are doing well. please help me in the following situation. Suppose i have a notepad file where there are some company rec...

mahfuz19 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 16, 2014
    1 reply
  • how to convert Arabic Pdf file into Arabic word Closed

Hi all of you I would like to help me which software to convert Arabic pdf into Arabic word and you know most software convert pdf file into word do...

jaamacilmi | PDF | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 15, 2014
    1 reply
  • need macro help Closed

Hello; thanks for viewing this question.... I need help creating a macro, with detailed instructions on how to put it into excel and actually make ...

bbrown123 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 14, 2014
    3 replies
  • microsoft office 7 Closed

how i will download free Microsoft office.

• formulas Solved/Closed

sum a column if two other columns contain a specific text each so sum (if (A1:A20=1 and B1:B20 = "A", C1:c20)

Gmooney | Excel | Latest reply: Gmooney Feb 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • add video in windows 7 ms office powerpoint? Closed

how to add video in windows 7 ms office powerpoint?

sejal khunt | PowerPoint | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • for need a help. Closed

can't support file format of office software.

Temjen Aier | Open Office | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy data from current work to another Solved/Closed

Hi All, Please can you help me with the VBA code which copies columns from current active workbook to another closed workbook at the end of rows.....

Sushil Gaikwad | Excel | Latest reply: Sush Feb 14, 2014
    2 replies
  • Excel column linking query Closed

Hi, I would like to know how to link one column with another therefore having the second column recognise it at the same. eg Typing a name in colu...

hollie2014 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 - Conditional Format Using Calendar Months Closed

I'm have a workbsheet that has a bunch of dates that show when people have completed their annual training. What I'm trying to do is take the train...

Boondagger | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • software Closed

hi may i get a free version of google earth

kiggundu frank | Office Software | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting from another cell by range Solved/Closed

Hey, I need helpppppppp i want to change the color of a cell based on the range value of another cell eg. i need a1 to be red if b1 is < 70%, Y...

riboss | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • put the value from various excel sheets using lookup : Closed

In Sheet1, A B C D ...

SUMAN4KGP | Excel | Latest reply: SUMAN4KGP Feb 13, 2014
    0 replies
  • Watermark on selected pages but no changes to header Closed

Hello, I have a document that contains a header (the same for all pages but the first one) Now I need to add watermark but only to selected page...

beru279 | Word | Latest reply: beru279 Feb 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • #value Closed

Hi, am trying to correct a formula. Each time am using this formula: =IFERROR(VLOOKUP(B15;'Liste des Prix Net'!$A$1:$B$8;2;0);(P15/Q15)*(L15/1000)...

boule11 | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    4 replies
  • Auto sheets .... with common data? Closed

Hello, I would like to have a new sheet generated on open of workbook with sheet name generated in sequence (i.e. main sheet has common data the...

diribarren | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    3 replies
  • Macro to move mail from inbox to folder Closed

Hello, I am looking for a macro that will move an email item from the inbox of a mail account to a folder in that mail account's inbox. The tri...

TomTom111 | Outlook | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to Attach a work book Closed

Hi Sirs, I was asked from a forum member to attach the sample file When I failed to attach as desired. Pl help me regards ansharma

ansharma | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • Pasting problem Closed

Whenever I am trying to paste a paragraph or small photo onto my word file a separate window is coming up telling me to wait till another program in t...

umbaon | Word | Latest reply: umbaon Feb 11, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Formula Solved/Closed

I need a formula to compute one equation if one criteria OR another criteria is met, and a different equation depending on another criteria If nu...

meesh97 | Excel | Latest reply: meesh97 Feb 10, 2014
    2 replies
  • Can sent Email be edited..... Closed

Hi, I am using office 2007 outlook, just want to understand is it possible to edit an sent email item. If an editing is done in the sent mail then ...

mail2avii | Outlook | Latest reply: TomTom111 Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying simple form data into new databse Closed

Hello, I'd like to create a simple form that I can then copy into a spreadsheet and will update another workbook for data. My form is very straight...

rosysnozzy | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Compare and return the oldest date Closed

I have a shared workbook comprised of a full report sheet and sheets for individual employees that is being used as a weekly report. Employees enter ...

McEgirl-J | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel IF help Closed

Hello, I am looking for a function I think an IF statement for some accounts. I want to say IF ( The value in column B="Tom") THEN (Add the v...

murock | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • Comparision of Excel sheets Closed

I just want to ask for your help by providing me codes / references to compare the data in two worksheet, which it means to compare the data in sheet ...

pws | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Feb 10, 2014
    5 replies
  • Changing cell color dependent on date in a different cell Closed

Please help. I created an spreadsheet in Excel 2010 for new hires form tracking. I now would like to have cells change colors to remind me that certai...

NCnMD | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 9, 2014
    4 replies
  • code to move a row based on fix values and paste it Solved/Closed

Hello Gurus, This is my 1st question and I m a beginner in macros .I wanted a code to move a row based on a fix values and paste it in the same shee...

sonkar | Excel | Latest reply: sonkar Feb 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • forgot password to one of my data bases (MS Access 2007) Closed

does anyone know of a free password recovery tool?

ron7sher | Office Software | Latest reply: ron7sher Feb 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • simple macro Solved/Closed

I am trying to create a Macro to filling in a series of columns starting with the current cell. simply if cell A1 is selected and you hit the ...

warnerjs | Excel | Latest reply: warnerjs Feb 7, 2014
    2 replies
  • Merging multilple cells based on certain criteria Closed

Hello, I am stumped on how to attempt this. I have read through some posts but here but I'm quite a novice at Excel so not sure what way to go. ...

mark17022 | Excel | Latest reply: mark17022 Feb 7, 2014
    0 replies
  • fill amount from a cell if date is before end of month Solved/Closed

Can someone please help. I'm trying to track outstanding bills due by the end of month as in the following example: If date in cell B5 (due date) i...

hawkwms | Excel | Latest reply: hawkwms Feb 6, 2014
    4 replies
  • Excel Referencing Closed

Hi Experts, I am having the following columns in the excel AA BB CC REQ_3.1_1 REQ_4.1.1_2 ...

ExcelLearner | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 5, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro to create email, and pick which email account to send from Solved/Closed

I already have this set up how I want... Sub MakeMsg() Dim msg As Outlook.MailItem Today = Format(Now(), "mm-dd-yy") Set msg = Application.CreateIt...

TomTom111 | Outlook | Latest reply: TomTom111 Feb 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • convert number to words in excel Closed

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- there is some problem while we convert number to words ............

mdsarfarazalam | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 3, 2014
    1 reply
  • Macro to copy the same values between 2 sheets to a new one Closed

Hello all, I'm not very familiar with macros in Excel and I hope to find a solution. I need a macro that works with 5 sheets (sheet1,2,3,4 and 5)...

hassameen | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Feb 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Word and Excell didn't opened Closed

Could you please to tell me, "how to repair my Word and My Excell File"? I always wait your answers as soon as pisible. Thank you very much.

Maman Khaeru... | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Feb 2, 2014
    1 reply
  • Run time error 424 Closed

Hello, I'm new to VBA. I've tried everything I can think of to avoid receiving run time error 424 when I try to run the following. Any help is much ...

toddswint1 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Feb 1, 2014
    1 reply
  • if sheet 1 column 4 says hol then it fills in columns A1,B1 and Closed

Hello, I have 2 sheets in excel 1st sheet has: 1st column has employee Team A1 2nd column has employee number B1 3rd Column has Employee name C1...

scarey3 | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel- how to sum specific data Closed

Hello, how can I sum only specific cells together? Column A - Regions Marche Puglia Lombardia Emilia-Romagna Lombardia Puglia Trentino-...

Fessi | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • nested if function with minute and time function Closed

hey guys. so i have this problem which is to write a formula to calculate the cost of minutes used in a computer shop. here are the conditions: ...

mikashi_96 | Excel | Latest reply: mikashi_96 Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • calculate date and format without showing both number and date Closed

Hello, I am trying to enter a line item in an invoice that states the Week ending date like this "HOURS WE" then states the date on the invoice (F2 w...

rlw5009 | Excel | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jan 30, 2014
    3 replies
  • Outlook.pst Not Found Closed

Hello Friends, Following file deleted accidently... C:\Users\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst I am unable to open Microsoft Outl...

ugn10 | Outlook | Latest reply: francoJohnny Paulharris Jan 30, 2014
    3 replies
  • MS Office and Student 2013 Closed

Dear Sir I had purchased 5 keeys by paying the amount thru credit card and not able to download the software. Is there any one who can advise on...

anil tiwari | Office Software | Latest reply: Ambucias Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • Find highest value and state its cell name Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following issue: in A and B: Marche 160,994 Puglia 463,251 Lombardia 405,626 Emilia- 542,009 Lombardia 451,468 ...

Fessi | Excel | Latest reply: Fessi Jan 30, 2014
    2 replies
  • Copy the data in filter Closed

Hi, I want to know that how can we copy the certain data in filter? Help me someone Please..........

Drakshayini | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to extract Date in a string Closed

Dear Friends, I need your help in extracting data in a string. Example : Student name , Class, section, DOB, Address, email ID. Sachin...

Eravon | Excel | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 30, 2014
    1 reply
  • dates using "/" (slash) changing into "-" (hyphen) Closed

I have 2 serious problems. 1. When i format dates using "/" (slash) in my system and open the same excel file in another system the separator is ch...

Enthusiast | Excel | Latest reply: Enthusiast Jan 30, 2014
    0 replies