The discussions

Hide columns

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro to hide some columns (says, column M to O). However, when I tried to run the macro again, the macro hide all the columns f...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Importing data from 1 excel sheet to another

Hello, I have a program that exports the daily maximum temperature recorded into an excel spread sheet. Column A Row 1 Date Column B Row 1 Tempera...

venkat1926

Forgot my phone password

Solved

Hello, i forgot ma phone password......n nw i cant put a new pass word wat sud i do plz help me..... Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1

bionik

How to find a number from the list

Solved

Can u please help me in writing a macro in excel as below: 1) When we click on the command button, it should prompt for entering the number in the ...

13 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Word in a cell, for a number in adjacent

Hello, I am Vinay and I am working on an excel sheet to create a format for purchase order. I am stuck at a point, please help. I want a formu...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2011 by
Vincy

Vb code for drop-list menu width

Solved

Hello, If any one can help me. In one excel sheet I made list of names and defined that list as "Names", then in another excel sheet in column ...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Hide unhide column with clickbox and password

Solved

Hello, All Please can you help, is there a way that you can hide/unhide colmns with a click box, I have the code to group ungroup when the sheet a...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Search, copy and past

Hello, Im quite new to macro in excel. Now i hav 1 project where i need to search for a certain part of the word in a sentence in a cell in a colu...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Combine if statement with validation list

Hello, I have set up a spreadsheet with a data validation list in cell A1 Option_1 Option_2 If Option_1 is chosen I want cell B1 to retur...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copying a row based on part of a field

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get an excel macro to do a search of Sheet1 that will go through each row in column E and copy any row that contains a X or ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Conditionalformating: if cell a1 = 0% to 50%

Solved

Hello, Hope someone can help? I want to format a cell that changes % from a formula. A1= 0-50% format B1 to green, and if A1= 50-100% format...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
Stormdronk

Ms power point problems

Closed

Hello, i have saved my ppt in my documents but after restart the system it did not show my saved file, what i have to do? Configuration: Wind...

RWomanizer

Transfer of excel data from a row to another

Solved

Hello, I have this excel sheet with numerous rows having columns A,B,C,D &E.column A is numbers & other columns hav data in text.I want to transfer...

15 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel

Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knew how to take a list of tasks, associate a number with each task, and then be able to put the number in a cell ...

bionik

Macro for copying and replacing data

Hello, I'm looking for the best way, which I am assuming is a macro to copy data from one spredsheet to another. The macro must copy all data from...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Vlookup picture

Solved

Dear Sir, In $F$8 i have inserted the data validation list Where the name of Pic is to be select. I want to know how to call a picture in excel 200...

26 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2011 by
Game Start Now

Macro to copy and paste

Solved

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any assistance with creating an Excel macro that will copy information from cells A1, B11:D11, A13, B23:D23, et...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Comparing five column values in a row

Solved

Hi All, I am new to office excel and need your expert help to resolve one issue: I have five columns in different rows with values and I need to...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Split multiple data scans into separate colum

Hello, I'd like to split my data from two columns into multiple columns in order to do averaging. My data looks like this: Mass| Intensity XX ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy a row with condition

Hello, I am doing accounts for a local church. We have almost 400 members with FLY Number and each member is allotted to a Group. I need to sort th...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Drop down list with criteria, please help!

Hello, I have absolutely no idea on how to get the following to work on excel, please help!!! 1. A drop down list is created on Cell 1, with in...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2011 by
aquarelle

Macro: transpose multiple rows into 1 column

Hello, No previous experience with macros, so any info would be helpful. Suppose I have names in Column A, with 4 scores in B, C, D and E. I wo...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro help

Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to have a macro that would work for different sheets for having the column be pasted as long as the nam...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Firmnual help if cell is blank go to next ce

Hello, EXCEL FORMULA If cell is not blank automatically look go to next cell (across) and if the cell has text in it the show the text ? I have 35...

5 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
RWomanizer

Formula help

Hello, I'm trying to create a formula that will list for me in a new set of cells all items in one column that meet the criteria in another colum...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to pull content from 4 cells to 1 cell

Solved

Hello, How can I pull content from 4 cells to I Cell in a specific format so that I have it displayed like this: sm=12.00/W123/F456,MD=13.00/W456/...

TrowaD

Excel 2007 macro

Hello, Could you help me in writing a macro for exporting data from certain cells in sheet 1 to sheet 2. I use Windows 7 and excel 2007 Than...

venkat1926

Vba 2010 open files in current folder loop

Solved

Hello there, Think this is a relatively simple code and I've found examples but can't quite piece it all together to do what I want to do. I want t...

20 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel working time macros

Hello, I am looking for a macro to extract data between certain hours. My csv has start_time and end_time of driver trips. I would like to see ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2011 by
Spath

Excel macro needs help fast

Hello, I'm currently trying to introduce macros in my reports at work. Everything works fine but there's one thing that I just CAN'T find an answe...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba 2010 saving workshts-workbks new file

Hiya, I've found a fabulous bit of code that saves the individual worksheets as individual workbooks. It works brilliantly and I'm just wondering ...

rizvisa1

How can i track old dates of occurrences?

Hello, I need to track each occurence of an event that is recorded on one worksheet in Excel, and am hoping to find a macro that will take info fro...

TrowaD

Macro to transfer data

Hello, I am trying to create a worksheet for stock control. When I add the quantity and items needed, as well as the job reference, signed out by...

TrowaD

Convert pdf to epub on my iphone

Solved

Hello! I would like to convert a PDF file to ePub format for reading it on an iPhone. Is there an online/desktop tool that will allow me to do that?...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
green7o7o

Vba locate & delete words within a sentence

Solved

Hello, I know this is probably very easy but I'm having trouble figuring it out. I'm trying to find a code that will identify key words within a s...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2011 by
whitepanther

Vlookup not working as expected

Solved

Hello, Sorry for my last post I didn't mean to be rude, just posted technical info, so can you please help me? I tried to figure out this by my...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Xl help required

Solved

Hello, I need a help for one of my workbook. I have a workbook with a sheet name master and contains the below data: Nokia ...

20 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2011 by
shail

Password issues

Solved

Hello, I bought my acer aspire one zg5 model netbook from a friend and needless to say did not come with a owners manuel so I'm at a total loss when i...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Vlookup with dropdown dont popilate

Solved

Hello, I have a dropdownlist lets say in A1, in B1 I have a vlookup that looks up a range from A1 in a diferent sheet (=IF(E10="","",VLOOKUP(E10,'...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2011 by
Stormdronk

Memory password locked

Hello, hi my phone nokia 2700 classic password locked please unlocked Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Vlookup table_array parameter as a variable

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30 I have this piece of code: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=VLOOKUP(RC[-10],Position!R2C1:R5...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Releasing filter before running a macro

Solved

Hello, dear all friends, good morning. I have an invoice template in a worksheet in excel 2007.. By clicking two buttons ,I will be able to store ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
suryam

Matching numbers

Hello, This is me Mustafa Faizi working as Western Union reconciliation officer, so as we know we have the MTCN umbers one from the Company and ot...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Duplicate data

Solved

Hello, all Please can you help??? I have duplicate data, lets say, Ben Ben Paul Paul Paul Ben Alan I want to lookup the Ra...

9 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Undo all filters before running a macro

Closed

Hello, dear all, I have an invoice template in a worksheet in excel 2007.. By clicking two buttons ,I will store some cell contents of the invoice...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Highlight rows with conditions met

Solved

Hello Friends, I desperately need a macro to Highlight /or separate rows when specific conditions met. sample file enclosed. Link http://www.spe...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Don't display zero if result is null.

Solved

Hello, I'm a newbie, I can't figure out how to get Excel to put what's in a cell to another cell if the cell has a blank in it. For example, there...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
Stormdronk

I forgot my password

Solved

Hello, im using samsung gt c3210 plz tell me how to unlock my mobile Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.30

bionik

Help with time formula calculation

Hello, I am currently developing a spreadsheet (Excel2003) to calculate overtime hrs in a small business. I have a start time, End time. I have broken...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Phone password for samsung gt 3653

Solved

Hello, hi i would like ask if what is a password for samsung GT 3653? thanks!

bionik
Results 6051 - 6100 out of a total of 12,258