The discussions

Sd card recovery of password

Hello, i have forgot my sd card password in nokia 2690 mobile .. plz tell me hoe to recover it?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explor...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
pcsces

Administrative password

Hello, the compaq presario asks for an administrative password when you go into system recovery how do you get that? Please help me. Configura...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Need to show calculation in time

Hello, Can you help? If I work 104 hours and sell to 38 customers the answer is 2.74 however I need that answer to read in hours and minutes. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Vlookup sample problem

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to learn vlookup and I made this sample problem and I'm not sure how I could get the formula done correctly to get the value I n...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
jenny

Find and replace in excel

Hello, all i have been suffering to find a solution for a problem which is : I have three categories which I call region (Central, Northern and ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Find and replace in drop down list

Hello, Column A Column D Dog animals are nice Nice cat animals are nice Nice sheep not nice ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
talahjer

How to add count to a column w/ 3000+ rows?

Hello, I have a column with numbers in them (1) Column, over 3000+ rows. How can I simply add the 'COUNT' text in each cell without having to ent...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2011 by
rayh

Highlight max/min in excel 2007, vba

Hello, I'm quite new to Excel VBA and need some help doing the following. I have a lot of data and need to highlight (or change the background ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2011 by
Algae

Macro - check name and then insert blank row

Hello, Would appreciate any help on below. I need a macro that would insert a blank row after each unique entry. To illustrate imagine follo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula to populate fields

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with Employee names (A2...A150) & one of 5 Divisions that they work for (B2...B150). What I am trying to do is put the...

rizvisa1

Copy 5 columns and paste to next 5 columns

Hello, I have to run daily reports where I have to add new day data to the right end of the spreadsheet. Example is below. I want to create a macr...

rizvisa1

How to copy sheet1, sheet 2, sheet3 in sheet4

Hello, How to copy sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 and Sheet 4 in Sheet 5(same excel workbook) using macro? I want to copy columns A-W The rows will ...

rizvisa1

How to do in excel

Hello, I've four columns: A (with Names), B (with date of birth), C(random name of column A) and D (the result i want automatically). What formul...

rizvisa1

Drop down list and find and place

Hello, all Is it possible to combine a find and insert with drop down list. I mean A1 is drop down list which allows the user to enter T1 or T2 or...

venkat1926

Forgot admin system password/no cd drive

Solved

Hello, i have sony vaio PCG-R505TFP (with no CD -drive),how i can log-in to my system?? please help. all the solutions available on internet inc...

Ambucias

How to add iferror to formula

Solved

Dear all i have an excel database which search for a word in a cell and if it finds it, it puts it in another cell. The problem is the sell contain...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2011 by
Talahjer

Trouble with vlookup

Hello, I have two worksheets. The first contains a series of Divisions, Regions and Areas Division Region Area Jonestown Alpine West Spri...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Not able to change default password

Hello, I am not able to change default password (factory set password). Even I do not know that password. Can any tell me what would be default pa...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

How do i put a picture in a table in word?

Hello, I'm producing a catalogue for a charity auction. I'm using Word '97. I have laid everything out in a table, but now I want to put pictures...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2011 by
jamienl

If formula

I want to have IF function working for me to carry out following condition Clients Salary 0-7 Zero 8-14 ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Cannot insert text in my pdf file

Hello, i got adobe reader and also its proffesional version. but when i open it with my proffesional one i can insert text in it but as it is ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

How can i paste the results

Hello, How can I paste the results (complete row) of following find command to another blank file? Cells.Find(What:="abcd", After:=ActiveCell, ...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Color change macro

HI All, I need an excel macro where i require to do the following things: if i type RED then the cell in which i type RED turns red, SImilarl...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Cannot see watermark

Hello, A watermark is embedded in a document but it is so faint I cannot see it, which leads to printing errors. The documents come in like ...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel if function

Solved

Hello, Could someone please help me with the following problem. I want to know how to do a if function in vba to search for a value (output), a...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
PM

Forgot password

Hello, sir me mohit i have a nokia 2690 cell. i forgot my kingston sd memory card password. plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Excecl range name to import a csv file

Hello, For those who remember Lotus, it was possible to use file import numbers into a spreadsheet using a range name. For example, Cell A1 is na...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to get a value in a cell n times

Hello, I have an issue in creating a data sheet. I read all the forums but unable to find the solution. I want a macro/ formula leting my job get ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Abhay

Lookup name & return column value

Solved

Hello, I am looking for assitance with a formula and all help would really be appreciated. I have 2 sheets sheet 1&2,on Sht1 is cells J2 & K2 w...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2011 by
Gouws

Macro to find and copy all columns

Dear all, I've searched online for 2hours but still unable to find suitable threads, please direct me to the information or help me out with the fo...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2011 by
rizvisa1

Do a favour please. its about if function

Hello, I am trying to write an IF() function with more than 8 conditions (to be exact I will almost have 50) I understand that excel 2007 allows f...

rizvisa1

Excel macro assistance please.

Hello, I am trying to write a simple Macro which would look at a corporate organizational chart in Excel. The Macro would list the company name an...

rizvisa1

Excel macro, time input button

Hello, Excel Macro Help PLEASEE!!!? Ideally i want a time in and a time out button, so that when workers sign in they click the timein button a...

rizvisa1

Excel hide column formula

Hello, I'm trying to find a way to hide a colum in my excel workbook when I would select one of 3 drop down menu items. The drop down list is lo...

rizvisa1

Let text in one cell overwrite the next cell

Hi, Does anyone know of a way to let the text in one cell overwrite the content of the cell to the right? Explanation: When you have text in one...

rizvisa1

Copy between workbooks from a third workbook.

Solved

Hello, I would like to make an excel macro that will sit in a stand alone workbook (Workbook1). This macro would select a single user-defined works...

rizvisa1

Copy paste multiple rows - incrementing issue

Hello, I'm having a problem, I have 9 rows of data that contain formulas that pick up data from other worksheets. When I copy and paste to the nex...

rizvisa1

Excel: don't print when cell value is 0

Hello, Please, I have an excel file with several worksheets. I made a macro that when I click a button, the worksheets are printed. There are sev...

rizvisa1

Formulas in conditional formatting

Solved

Hello, In Excel 2010, I'm trying to color entire rows in a spreadsheet based on values in a certain column. I have been able to do this for numbe...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Puzzled

Memory card password has been forgotten.

Hello, my transcend 4gb memory card is locked with password. As I had forgotten the password I want to unlock it. Because I had many important files...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Brownrich

Memory card forgot password

Hello, am forgot my password.please send the information how can i remove my password in my memory card. Configuration: Windows XP ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Filter problem in excel 2007

Hello, Im Xishan, using excel 2007 & facing problem while delteing rows of filtered data. When i delete filtered rows, other rows(unfiltered ones) ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2011 by
Sastry

Help! trying to copy rows of data via macro

Hello, I could really use some help. Here is what I am trying to do.I have a mound of data that i want to break up into different sheets. I want to u...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Lost windows excel files upon pc restore

Hello, I'm candy. I was forced to have my pc in its restore factory setting upon crashing because it wont open if I didn't. I have a very importan...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

How to compaire 3 lists of names

Hello, I want to compaire 2 name lists (Fist Name and Last Name) with a third list contain the full name. And the result should come with either "Fu...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2011 by
venkat1926

Dsi flash player

Solved

Hello, how do you download a flash player to a dsi to watch videos and watch and play other things plzConfiguration: Opera 9.50

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel - automatically filling empty cell

Hello, I have an Excel worksheet that has two columns: CSJNumber (column A) and ARRARvw (column B). Cell A2 and every other cell in that column h...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jan 2011 by
ophirw

How to delete a installed software ?

Hello, I have installed ms office 7 though ms office 3 is installed . now i want to delete ms office 7 from the computer . How can i delete it .an...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2011 by
Chakir

Mmc memory card password

Hello, Hello, when i removed my memory card of my mobie nokia 2700 classic and restored factory setting ,when again inserted my memory card it is a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2011 by
pcsces

Ms excel

Solved

Hello, I want to use ms excel but i am not getting any option of ms excel in my computer how can i use ms excel when i don't have it.......? ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 12,260