The discussions

Assign value from one cell to other-excel vb

Hello, I need to assign a value to a cell and to the following 5 cells. If I could assign a value to a cell from one cell to another it would lo...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
TrowaD

To change date format to month & year

Hello sir Sir i have problem in date format. A -Column B-Column C-Column kishore 28-10-2011 200.00 suresh 28-10-2011 500.00 kamles...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2011 by
venkat1926

Icons and browser wont open

Hello, Some, not all of the program, file icons and internet browser icons on my laptop wont open, when I click on them a screen pops up asking m...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Find word in a cell from multiple worksheets

Hello, Bascially i would like a VBA code that can automatically look up a certain word in a cell from multiple sheets. But the difficult part is t...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Inserted formula should not be viewable

Hello, I have one Excel Sheet where in last 2 cells( out of 10) i have inserted formula.I will be updating data till 7th Cell, Then i will send th...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2011 by
Ann

Excel vba to filter rows containing same word

Closed

Hello, In my Excel there is a column, say, column A, where all the cells are text string such as company names. My task is to filter all the rows w...

11 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
witsend

Forget my memory card password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1 micro sd 512 memory card.i am make my mobil to resetting all so the memory card asking passw...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Vlook up fails!

Solved

Hello, this is the code that i have: =VLOOKUP(C2,'sport'!I:L,1,FALSE) Where C2 can be varied, depends on user input. the column containin...

venkat1926

Copy, compare and update

Closed

Hi,anybody here can help me to this problme using VBA?.i need is a macro that will copy the master sheet to a new sheet and rename it as master rev.0 ...

pcsces

Macro sum

Closed

Hello, Can I get a macro to add a total line? I want to specify the starting row each time, but then sum down to the row above the totals. I'v...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Excel macros>functions

Hello, I have a function that I need some help with to save a mass amount of time. I have a report tab named "total" which I would like to keep, bu...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Compare columns and update the row

Hello, I need some help with a VBA code. I have tried differents codes that i found in the forum but they didn t match with what i m looking for...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
phoenix

Macro to delete rows containing a date

Hello, On a daily basis I populate data on different worksheets. Meaning on each day I have to delete T-2 data to populate T-1 data. I would lik...

tristanfey

Sd card password lost

Hello, I lost the password of my 1GB micro SD card .when i put the card in my mobile it shows the card is blocked.please give me a solution to op...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Excel 2010compare multiple columns of data

Hello, I have been given 6 seperate excel docs with serial numbers in, i have created 6 columns containing these different serial numbers but now...

TrowaD

Compare lists, return a value from 3rd list

Hello, I have two spreadsheets; one with a list of part numbers (list A) and the other with a list of part numbers (list B) AND part descriptions ...

TrowaD

Excel03searching row,then deleting/updating

Hello, I'm currently trying to piece together an Excel spreadsheet with the following functions done by forms: 1) Add data (including a unique 6 ...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
scowny

Forms+word+excel

Hello, It's sanaz dastgheibi again. My forms is like a word table have some colomn and some rows. Is it clear? I appreciate for your concern ...

TrowaD

Excel

Hello, please giveme the formula of percentage Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

TrowaD

Excel macro to copy cell i4 to active cell

Hello, I'm trying to write a macro to copy data in cell I4 to the cell I select (also in column I), but I'm confused between absolute and relative...

6 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Vb excel 2010 - loop until can't find

Solved

Hello, We are trying to manipulate data from a very old DOS program. We have a lengthy macro that works well until the end where it seaches for s...

25 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel transfer

Hello, I have a problem. I want to transfer some data from the files to excel. I meant I have some forms from my colleages about their work ti...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel: locate value in one list & copy

Solved

Hello, I need some help with Exel. I have two lists: List one contains two coulmns: ID numbers and age. List two contains also two coulms: ID ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
Brad

Forgot password to folder lock

Hello, i have installed folder lock trial version 6.5.0 i forgat password i don't know how to unlock it plz help me .............. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Copy if condition range is met

Solved

hey guys i tried hard, altered other peoples codes but i cant figure it out for the life of me all im trying to do is copy from sheet to anot...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2011 by
raaz

Data reshuffling of cells

Solved

Hello, Dear Friends, I need your help to solve the following problem. I have few files containing data of more than 50,000 records. Some rec...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
Aslam

Transfer data in one sheet to another sheet

Hello, how i can transfer some cells in one sheet to another sheet automatically. for example i have one sale report that i want to this information...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Summary with data from different worksheets

Hello, I have a file with 42 worksheets, all the same format (kind of "entry screens"). I need to create a summary table listing the data from all ...

TrowaD

Find word within certain lookup reference

Solved

Hello, I need help to solve this problem. Example : Cell A1 : "cost of electricity" Cell B1 : "$100" Cell A2 : "telephone charges" Cell B2 :...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2011 by
gadir_arfan

Auto fill/ auto populate, a working spreadshe

Hello, I need help developing a working spreadsheet. I am not sure how to do this as I have never created a macros. What I have: Data assoc...

venkat1926

I want to compare data in two sheets

Hello, I am stuck up with a problem in macro please do help me, I have 2 sheets with data i want compare two sheets, if the data is same it should ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

Phone password forgoten

Closed

Hello, i forgot my password for my phone cherry mobile q1c.. can you help me to unlock it?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Is blank

Hello, Please help: I would like a formula that for a cell to turns into a value in case a reference cell is blank and turn to another value if it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Excel: if cells match use related value

Hello, Here is what I need to figure out how to do: If the value of A matches any other cell in A then I need all matching columns to t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

File names list

Hello, I will be very thankful to the person who can help me in solving of following: I have a folder containing 1000's of files, each file hav...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Aslam

Combining values using if/then search

Solved

Hello, I am trying to combine two worksheets that have some similar data points but not all. Example: Sheet 1 has columns: Name, Age, Class She...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
mike

How to make more color

Solved

Hello, all expert, I am using the Excel 2003 worksheet to make a project. But due to the limintation for the conditional formatting for the color ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy and paste/transpose each row by n times

Solved

Hello, To get my data in to an Enterprise program, I need to have my data like the following: Col A Col B Col C Bank A 2010 1 Bank A...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Deleting multiple rows (2 rows and leave 1)

Hello, I need a REALLY QUICK reply. I'm working on a worksheet in excel that has hundreds of rows and I want to delete every 2 consecutive rows an...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
venkat1926

Two worksheets compare info and insert data

Hello, I have two worksheets and I am trying to find and compare information in one and then return the matching information to the spreadsheet fo...

rizvisa1

Format one cell based on multiple conditions

Hello, I'm a teacher and am trying to make my life easier by identifying students much more easily in Excel. What I'm trying to do is this...I hav...

rizvisa1

Problem with excel 2003

Hello, I have a problem with excel 2003 I am trying to do this: i have a sheet with 20.000 rows and some of them (the rows with the died perso...

rizvisa1

List of sheet names used in one sheet

Hello, I have been given a model with 53 sheets, I want to check if the formulas are ok. I was thinking to make a flowchart or matrix to be able t...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Use password to remove controls set by macro

Hello, I created a Macro that forces users to click "Enable Macro" or the rest of the sheets in the excel document will not populate (unhide). Als...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
TrowaD

I forget my memory card password

Hello, I Forget My Memory Card pass word can i break my memory card password please help me thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Safari...

Ambucias

Changin format of date in excel

Hello, Trying to chang the date format in 2007 Excel. The date looks like 05 Oct 2011/0630 and I was wanting 10/5/2011 6:30... Any help greatly ap...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Annie

Searching one table to report values

Hello, anyone who can help? I have the following two tables, I want to search the Table A for certain values and report them in Table B Tabl...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro help

Hello, I have created a sheet which contains all the details abt the customer and feed back received from the clients and the sales team, Each...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to design an excel spread sheet where basically i track invoices which are paid and outstanding. In Row A - Date of the i...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to hide formula

Hello, If i have one formula inserted in Excel and when i will send the same sheet to someone, I do not want the other person to see the formula. ...

rizvisa1
Results 5851 - 5900 out of a total of 12,261