The discussions

Password for gts330phone

Hello, Could you give me the factory set password for my samsung mobile gts330? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
moumins

I forgot password

Solved

Hello, i have forgotten my password of nokia 5233 what should i do now to unlock the password Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.7

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

Finding duplicates/triplicates excel

Hello, Please can anyone help?? I have a huge spreadsheet!! I have data in column A, B and C and the data is mad up of multiple spreadsheets brough...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Cant change date format to yy/mm/dd

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that I need to convert mm/dd/yy to yyyy/mm/dd. Have tried all the givens, but nothing is working, I am not the au...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2010 by
ano

Dell 1545 inspiron master password

Solved

Hello, yes, if someone could help me with this my system# BQ568H1-595b thanks so much Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Please help with comparing columns!

Hello, I have an excel worksheet that has two columns of information that I need to compare. For example, If any of the values in column b = a va...

11 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Copy rows from another excel-file

Solved

Hello, I have two Excel files, one containing data and one blank. I'm creating a macro in blank Excel to copy certain rows from the data-Excel. I ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
JeS

I need security password for my phone 7100-s

Solved

Hi , My Name I Wisemem Beguh, I have problem I just forgot a security password for my phone ,is a Nokia 7100-s please help me its on it rings but now ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Memory card password

Hello, I have done restore factory settings all for my Nokia 6303 handset.After that,to read memory card,asking memory card password.But i was not...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Shivaji

Memory card locked,forgot password

Hello, my 4gb memory card is locked, i forgot the password. many important files are in the memory card. pls help me Configuration: Windows 7 /...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

.csv files into multiple sheets in one file

Hello, I have a set of .csv files (reports generated in mainframe) which I want to put into one file, one sheet pr. csv-file (report). Is that po...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2010 by
Dass

Result sheet

Closed

Hello, i am having a problem to make a result for student. for example if a student getting 25 marks in a paper he or she is passing in that s...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
a

Excel formula help required.

Solved

Hello, I am looking for some kind of formula that can achieve the following. i have a cell which allows a user to enter any number. i want ex...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2010 by
rooky

Folder password

Hello, Pls help me on my NOKIA 5233...i want to have an folder password, pls provied the details...pls help me..tnx. regards Murali Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Creating an excel vba code

Hello, Can you help please, I'm trying to create Excel VBA code to allow me to copy a variable range from sheet "Breakdown", Col B, select sheet "...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Setting for free browse

Solved

Hello, please give me a setting of airtel for free browse

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Partial match, display true or false

Hello, I have a list of serial numbers that have the same part number in the middle of the serial number. The part number is always the same and ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Comparing data- simple???

Hello, there is probably a very simple answer to this but i can not work it out! i have self taught myself excel and struggling with the below and...

RayH

Vlookups across workbooks

Solved

Hello, I'm wanting to perform VLookups across seperate workbooks, as I have a reference workbook where all updates are added and then a number of su...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2010 by
Nocular

Move data from one sheet to another with argu

Hello, What I have is a sheet in excel 07. It's set up to track bags of different fertilizers on my yard, and how many, and cost. sheet1 looks like ...

venkat1926

Printing envelopes --> blank page

Hello, I've printed envelopes in 2007 and rely heavily on it. However, I only get a blank page from envelopes in Word 2010. Other pages print fine...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
not an answer

Complicated if and then function

Solved

Hello, I work in a firm where we get paid for our work in different rates. We enter data in forms. the different rates are as follows: If less tha...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Single item reporting from multiple sheets

Hello, Good day! I am a newbie in the world of visual basic programming in excel. My problem is my boss wants an automated summary...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Compare dates within rows

Hello, I have a query in access wich returns a title column which is common between 3 tables. The query also returns a date column which is found ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Changing default language & in browsers too

I installed Vista to work in English, though my location is set as Israel. For some reason, Vista didn't get it right and it thinks that when I open c...

Marge

In cell c12 if>0 copy c12 and a12 to a63

Solved

Hello, First thank you for the quick response!!! Thank you! You were correct with the formula. I have that in A63 =if(C12>0,C12&" "&A12," ") If ...

startbuck

Compare 2 columns of names and report

Hello all, I have an excel spreadsheet with 2000 names (lastname, firstname) in column A, in Column B I have another 1500 names (lastname,firstname). ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Copy sum of values from one sheet to another

Hello, I am writing a VB .net code to copy sum of values in a column "O" of sheet 1 to the first empty cell in a row "6". I have written the follo...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare columns and return date

Hello, I have 2 excel files: Book1.xls and Book2.xls. I want to look through column B in Book1 and column D in Book2 and find the rows that match ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Password for my memory card

Hi, I havnt given any password for my memory card. Its been locked auotimatically & asking for the password which i have never set. Please help me out...

re_mi

Stolen skype password

Hello, someone has stolen my skype password i have some impotents in my skype acount plz help me what should i do ? Configuration: Windows XP...

moumins

Installtion microsoft office excel phone g4

Hello, I am looking fore help Iwant to Installtion Microsoft office Excel to my i phon G4 plz

cha_mps

Trouble with the if function

Hello, I would like to give grades and positions to different students in excel program(2003 and 2007 using if function), but I have failde to that....

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Help editing a macro for excel

Hello, I have a list of names in the form LastName FirstName. For example: Smith John. Most names consist of only one space (between the last and ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
RayH

Mobile privacy password

Solved

Hello, i foget massage privacy code plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

onea97

Symantec addin

Hello, I have a small issue, not serious but annoying for a user i have. we recently changed from symantec to kaspersky, and this problem came u...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
Doug

How to make a cell change colour

Hello, i am trying to make a money sheet on excel to sort out my money. i already have the basice sheet made and i have a sum in the box i want to...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2010 by
Jay

Password for volume limit on 8gb ipod

Hello, on my 8gb ipod ,i figure out some problem in volume control.i was unable to increase the volume.in "settings" then "volume limit"...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
cha_mps

Copy cell if>0 to another cell

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to find the best way to do the following: A63 cell =if(C12>0,C12&" "&A12," ") A64 cell =if(C13>0,C13&" "&A13," ") etc.... thi...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
startbuck

Macro/vba help.

Solved

Hello, i need help to do solve the following problem: Sheet1 contains a value for today. e.g £1000.00 (Cell A10) Sheet3 contains every date ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
TrowaD

Returning contents of last cell in row

Hello, I am trying to write a macro that returns the data contents of the last cell in a row of data. I then need to declare the cell's data as a ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2010 by
penno

Colouring a ms excel cell

Solved

Hello, I need some help. How could I fill a cell in MS Excel in red if a condition has been met. For example: If the number in Cell A1 is mo...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926

Compare mutliple excel columns

Solved

Hello, I'm working on an excel sheet and comparing multiple columns to determine if a site to be eligible or not eligible for the program, the sit...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
Sonja

Forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer, I requested a password reset, and I guess it was emailed but I can't get into my email without my pa...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2010 by
mario

Macro to find value and hide other rows

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I've got a set of data that contains many records for my company. I want to be able to specify a certa...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need to write a formula based on color of cel

Solved

Hello, I need help on creating formula in excel 2007. Situatiion is .... Say cell A1 is coloured as Red. I need to put a formula in cell B1, where...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
rizvisa1

Automate the process

Hello, I have this problem on how to make this in to just one procedure. Range is C:C now as you can see it selects a range and copy its ...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel summing up values of scattered data

Solved

Hello, I am looking for how to make a cell in excel that tells me how many of a certain item I have. In column b I have values (numerical) of cer...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
Brian

Deleting rows with data from columns matching

Hi there. Im trying to look for a Macro that will do the following. I have a large data set with a range of numbers. I would like to search tho...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
mile

Automatic sorting or rows based on the value

Hello, I basically work on excel which has huge data.. I need to search a transactions based on the amount of the transaction. As of now I'm using ...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2010 by
venkat1926
Results 7051 - 7100 out of a total of 12,261