Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 7301 - 7350 of about 16,600
  • forget memory card password Closed

Hello, hai. dear i forget my memorycard pass word. boz i chage the mobel. i canot open it. pls help me pls. tankyou Configuration: Windows XP...

mohamed ethnafi | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 31, 2012
    1 reply
  • convert value in the cell into integer Closed

Hello, I am working on creating a macro. I want to go through the sheet and take the quantity that enter in the cell and copy and insert the row a...

• Help required to create autofill macro in row Closed

Hello, Sub:Auto fill of Same value in different cells in a row using Macro button Hi frnds, Can anybody tel me how to auto fill of same value in...

sureshe | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 30, 2012
    1 reply
  • excel - compare 2 files Closed

Hello, here's my scenario: I want to compare 2 columns from 2 different excel (2003) files which contain similar data, e.g. file1 column1 1....

m1ltos | Excel | Latest reply: m1ltos Jul 29, 2012
    0 replies
  • Excel: Comparing two columns and output data Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm using Excel 2007 and am trying to figure out a way to analyze and sort some data. I have two sets of data in 6 and 5 columns in the sa...

Siah | Excel | Latest reply: Siah Jul 28, 2012
    7 replies
  • Data to another worsheet in excel based on... Closed

Hello, I have got an excel file where I have collected datas each second. I would like to copy rows of data to another worksheet based on the t...

jessen | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • Fill Names in Col A Closed

Hello All, I have the following problem in Excel 2010. My data shows Name 1 to Name 5 followed by Data in Col B to F as described below: B5 = Name...

prkhan56 | Office Software | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 26, 2012
    1 reply
  • excel query: linking data Closed

Hello, I have three workbooks. A, B and C. columns in workbook B are linked to columns in workbook A. Now i want to link one of the columns (eg c...

tans | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 24, 2012
    1 reply
  • Output a comparison graph/tendendancy chart Closed

Hello, Seeking help from experts here. In our department we create backlog reports every week and output come as excel sheet in a column as percen...

• Problem in Vlookup Closed

Hello, I have one column (Item) 200 records in one excel and the same column(Item) 350 records and one more column(Price) in second excel sheet. n...

• Excel spreadsheet comparisons Closed

Hello, I have a large spreadsheet that I need to compare weekly. I have 5 sets of 4 columns within the same worksheet that need to compare to a sin...

stb_0532 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 23, 2012
    3 replies
  • Insert new data line when criteria met Solved/Closed

Good day, I need to insert a new line with data when the criteria met based on the table below. Time Operation ------ ...

• Copy formulas from one to multiple Workbooks? Closed

Hello, I have a Workbook A, that contains (in Spreadsheet "Data") lots of data values and (in Spreadsheet "Formulas") is set of formulas that work...

• Suddenly unable to send emails in Outlook 07 Closed

Hello, I'm able to receive emails. I send an email and it shows as sent in the Sent Items folder but the emails are never received. My server is ...

elwoman | Outlook | Latest reply: elwoman Jul 20, 2012
    0 replies
  • How to make Excel Dial Pro work? Closed

Hello, I have been trying to make Excel Dial Pro work but every time I double click on the number (on the excel spreadsheet) it just dials the num...

Cesare | Excel | Latest reply: Cesare Jul 18, 2012
    0 replies
  • Problem with excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I was trying to write a formula in excel where IF A1 is greater than 7 then 1 would be substracted from it and if it is greater than 5 but...

morpheusmp | Excel | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 18, 2012
    5 replies
  • loop backwards for searching a string Closed

Hello, Hi, I want to run the loop backwards in order to search a string. The requirement is as below: A B C A5 KUY copy A6 shi...

• Excel Query - Matching more than variable Closed

Hello, Hope you can help! I am trying to match two values in two seperate columns and then return the value in the third column? For insta...

Kit | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Doubt in Excel macros Closed

Hello, Hi ppl, I have a small doubt with respect to using macros in Excel sheet. My requirement is as below. I have a large piece of data in...

arunsrikanth | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • pickup data from another field in exel Closed

Hello all, now i am in truble pls help me i have filterd exel data but it is old and i want replaced with another datar exel sheet like this...

• password recovery for memory card of 1 GB Closed

Hello, i was doing back up files and then i did restore factory settings my card has blocked and all contacts are also vanished. what should i do?...

khalil | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 17, 2012
    1 reply
  • Trying to merge rows Closed

Hello, I am trying to merge various rows of data with a common heading in Column A. For example I have the following data: A 1 0 0 0 0 A 0 ...

RichTee | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 15, 2012
    1 reply
  • add/subtract & vlookup formula Solved/Closed

Hello, I need your help in solving the error re vlookup in my excel worksheet. Please find below the link to view the file. https://docs.google....

• Set serial number base on date and starting Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a local purchase order (LPO) sheet in excel for two different group. I use LPO serial as SWM/SB/12/07/125 Swm/SB is permanent te...

• Remove #DIV/0! Solved/Closed

Hello, I have below formula in a database and when "F" column is 0 it shows above. is there any ways that i can set this formula without appearing...

• How to covert text into numbers? Closed

Hello, Hello, i want to convert wrods into a number.Let me say more clearly... if i take " one thousand five hundred six " it should be conver...

• Excel Text to Column for Multiple Column Closed

Hello, I need help on a task envolve with Text to Column. Below is example. select all / copy / paste on excel spread sheet, you will see it bet...

j3kj3k | Excel | Latest reply: j3kj3k Jul 11, 2012
    0 replies
  • total amount wording Closed

Hello, pl help me to find out sol... in a excel sheet, at cell f16 has a total amount (RS.100/-) i want at f18 in wording of cell f16 value Confi...

amitava1978 | Word | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 10, 2012
    1 reply
  • Reading pane Solved/Closed

Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to enlarge the font size ONLY in the reading pane above the spreadsheet, without actually changing the...

• Conditional Formatting question Closed

Hello, I want to make a conditional format that changes the color of an entire row to red if a specific cell value in that row is greater than ano...

• Macro to Add Columns in Excel Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet to track patient information. It has the potential to grow out to the right based on number of contacts made. I need...

MC | Excel | Latest reply: aby Jul 10, 2012
    8 replies
  • delete password of micro sd memory card Closed

Hello i have set password to my memory card but now i am forget password , please help me to solve this problem ,my mobile is Nokia ash 200 .

pradnesh | Word | Latest reply: pradnesh Jul 10, 2012
    0 replies
  • Excel formula - sumproduct Closed

Hi there, I have a formula that I pieced together, which I thought would work but unfortunately it doesn't and I can't figure out why. The need the...

VirtualInsanity | Excel | Latest reply: VirtualInsanity Jul 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • my account is hacked password not working Closed

Hello, my yahoo account is hacked on friday 6th july 2012 i was asked to change my password for security reasons and i changed my password but thi...

reena | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 9, 2012
    1 reply
  • how to paste automatically from another work Closed

Hello, Dear Team, i have a invoice format how to paste automatically from another work book . if sheet 1 h column 10 sheet 2 h column should be...

• I fogot my folder pass word Closed

Hello, I am forget my Folder pass word (Wise pc engneer soft ware) Urgently recover my data plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 13....

RAJA | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 7, 2012
    1 reply
  • Concatenate cellls where duplicates exist Closed

Hello, Part Number Manu Ref A x A y A z B ...

• Computer browser services Automatically Stop. Closed

Hello, Computer browser services Automatically Stop plz answer me Configuration: Windows 2003 / Internet Explorer 6.0

rp | Excel | Latest reply: xpcman Jul 6, 2012
    1 reply
  • Please help me develop an exel macro Closed

Hello, I need help developing an excel 07 macro that will allow me to copy a selected cell and be pasted in a black cell in a certain column. Ex: cop...

Chris | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • Data filtering Closed

Hi i have a huge file of approx 40000 records of data i have a company name and there phone number i want to remove duplicate record using telephone n...

• forget Memory card password need Closed

Hello, i have forget my memory card password of sandisk. i use nokia 7200. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Configuration: Windows XP / In...

Swe | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Jul 5, 2012
    1 reply
  • Editing Different Fonts Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you please tell me how i can edit the font size and parameters like bold,italics of (only) one fonts. To be clear, i want the parameters ...

mreccentric | Office Software | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 3, 2012
    3 replies
  • convert date into words Closed

Hello i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 or...

sankar | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Jul 2, 2012
    2 replies
  • password lock Closed

Hello, hai, i had a prblm with my sd card in nokia2700 i had forget my password and i couldnt open it when i use to put in system it is not showi...

vijay | Word | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 2, 2012
    1 reply
  • converting date into words Closed

Hello, i want to know how to convert date into words(english) in excel 2003 or 2007 for eg. 22.04.2010 - convert it into Twenty Two April 2010 o...

sankar | Word | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 1, 2012
    1 reply
  • Excel: Splitting of data based on calculation Solved/Closed

Good day, I would like to seek help to how to split and populate data based on the result of certain calculation. Here are the criteria for the...

wliang | Excel | Latest reply: wliang Jun 30, 2012
    4 replies
  • how to show my result from macro to worksheet Closed

Hello, I need help... how show my programme result from macro to worksheet in excel? please give me some example? thank anyway Configuration: ...

sya | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Jun 29, 2012
    1 reply
  • Convert number currency to text Closed

Hello, Can you help me convert number currency to text. Ex. 1,235.16 as One Thousand Two Hundred Thirty Five Pesos & 16/100 Only Thanks

• Finding matches within groups of cells Closed

Sorry for the confusing title! An example should clarify. Here is a link to an image of the excel program I reference in my question: http://i.st...

Jack | Excel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply
  • Comparing partial words in the same column Closed

Hello, How can I highlight cells that have repeated words in the same column. For example, in column A, I have words like AMC company, ABC company...

gufran | Word | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 28, 2012
    1 reply