The discussions

Mail.com messages to blackberry

Solved

Hello, i have a blackberry and my mail.com messages are not coming through as from this morning, does anyone know how to resolve this problem? ...

9 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
charlie

Outlook: who did i forward an email to?

Hello, I'm a gmail person but at work I have to use Outlook 2003. I've searched all over the internet but cant seem to use the right string of wor...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
mirrorrim

Webcam password

Solved

Hello, I have loptop dell inspiron 1545 windows xp I have a problem in my webcam, when i logon webcam it need a password but i don't know the password...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
jasmira

Repeated number and multiple results

Solved

Hello, Want to know i have two columns in excel, sheet 1 Column 1 - date Column 2 - Unique number Now, dates are not given in a customised fo...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel lookup latest in list

Hello, Oh what a challenge this is turning into! In a nutshell i would like to lookup the description of a product in a cell, based on the product...

venkat1926

Password recovery?

Solved

Hello, I need a password for dell latitude c840 #7TFHX11-595B. i put in admin. pw but then it asks for hard drive password and I have no clue....

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Forgot my password

Solved

Hello, CAN I HAVE A INPUT PHONE LOCK CODE FOR A CHINESE GPS PHONE Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.9

Ambucias

Samsung m310 forgot my password

Solved

Hello, I forgot the password for my samsungsgh-m310l can u assist??? Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

Ambucias

I forget my imation 2gb pendrive pasword

Hello, i forget my imation pendrive pasword in this pendrive my imprtent datda if this data is not in pendrive so my ceriar in the tention so pleas s...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2010 by
Vincenzo

Internet works... but not for msn apps?

Solved

Hello, I recently wiped my whole computer and reinstalled Windows XP sp2. After some toil, I got everything working right. Well, I actually had to ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
sulta

Password to login...

Closed

Hello, I didn't forget my password, but today when I've typed my password I couldn't login. I have Sony Vaio with windows Vista business. To reset pas...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Date to number format using macro

Hello, in a macro I have captured the date into a variable. I need to convert that date to a number format to used for further processing. thanks,

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Bluetubs

Excel help needed: comparing cell contents

Hi all, Is there a way to compare the contents of a cell with a different cell using TRUE/FALSE results? For instance, cell A1 contains: Jr3 ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
Trowa

Conditional formatting 2003 - highlight cell

Hello, I am looking for ways on how to apply conditional formatting if column B cell value appears to be lesser than column A. What should be t...

Trowa

How can i lock my computer by password ms dos

Solved

Hello, Please I Pintu how can I lock computer by password by dos and re open by password?Configuration: Windows XP Internet Explorer 6.0

faddu

Office -2003 short cut keys in excel

Solved

Hello, How to merge cells in ex-cel-2003 by key board short cut key.

Maruthu

Selecting excel button using arrows

Hello, I have been using vba programming to make excel workbooks usable by those with visual disabilities. I need to make a button that can be se...

mysterry60

Copy nos from filter menu of excel sheet

Hello, How can I copy numbers / names / etc from filter menu of excel sheet

closeup22

Ms office (2003)

Can anyone help. I've got a problem today, as Outlook lost all my e-mails (and all my folders where I've saved e-mails). The problem arose when I...

mysterry60

Two work sheets cell comparison..

Hello, Im trying to do a vba excel, how can i compare a Range of cell in worksheet A to worksheet B, whein if the condition is true it will upda...

mysterry60

Excel formula/function help

Hi I need to create a formula in excel that will copy only values over 0 in column AH into new worksheet along with the corresponding text in colum...

mysterry60

Login password will not work

Hello, I set my administrator password for my computer last night and after restarting was not able to login. This is the first time I've tried to us...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Mel

Type one function in one cell but output...

Hello, sorry for bad english....i wanna see selected or multi-cell will show result if i type function in one cell...how could it possible ple...

netsa77

Amount in words pogram

Hello, sir ple. give me a ans. for my ques. my ques. is how to use for windows -7 formet of indian amount transfer in words Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Help with formula

Hello, I am trying to create a fax coversheet that autofills in a specific cell the data that correlates to a particular name selected from a drop...

mysterry60

I need a macro that compares a list of words

Hello, I have an Excel sheet with a list of words in a column C. I Need a macro that compares the list of words in column C cell by cell with a...

venkat1926

Change color of 2nd high value

Hello everyone,, Last time thanks to venkat1926, i solve my problem. Right now i just wondering is there anyway i can find out second high valu...

ctyong86

Word to pdf

Closed

Hello, I'm facing a serious problem while converting word document to PDF file. The main issue is the images with some text part. During convertio...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Sam

Autofill macro or anythin tht could help.....

Hello, I have a XLSX file of my products list, there are 3959 parts total. They go like this Column A 07 11 9 900 250 07 11 9 900 673 0...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Ray911

Compare 3 columns

Hello, Please help me. I stuck with excel formula. Need help....if two consecutive "y", the comment is "action". A B C Comment y y y - y ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Nana

Locked my drive with folderlock password

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8i have locked my drive with folderlock and i forgot the pasword .please tell me password.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

To calculate percentage

Hello, i have to calculate percentage of 643 out of 850 please solve it.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
*Loolah

Storing previous result....

Hello, This is probably ver simple but I cant figure it out. I have a sales spreadsheet that has Month Target and then lists each date in a month ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
venkat1926

Updating one worksheet using data from anothe

Hello, Document name: csg_na_event_table_D-2010-09-03.xls Tab/worksheet to be updated: csg_na_eventinfo Tab/worksheet that has data that needs t...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Excel spreadsheet

Hello, I would like a cell to contain the sum of one row, but if the second row has figures entered i would like it to show that; e.g. Q8 has 2...

RayH

Create a list of referenced worksheets

I have a massive Excel Workbook with 200 tabs in it. One of the tabs references many of the other tabs in the workbook. I have been hunting and havi...

RayH

Wrong page numbers in word 2007 toc

Hello, When I open a Word 2007 document that utilizes the SimSun font on my PC (running Office Word 2007 SP2), the page numbers in the TOC are not...

BJS

Calculations using two seperate spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I am wanting to gather a number value already calculated in one excel spreadsheet and bring that number to another spreadsheet so I can use...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Sam

Assistance with formula

Hello, I need to come up with a formula to do the following.... Here is what I need, I need to go through column A and pull out anything doll...

DCecil07

Adding the results of cells w/count formulas

Hello, I'm trying to add the results of multple cells that contain count formulas to get a grand total of several lists of items. The lists are sepe...

RayH

Help formula

Hello, Hi My question more than5000 is PT 175/- & More 10000/- Salary is PT 200/- but excel formula is including tow amt is what type means PT c...

RayH

Logical test formula

Hello, Does anyone know the reverse or opposite of the following formula: =IF(N9=0,IF(O9=0,P9*(-1),O9),"") In the formula, N=Wingding2(che...

RayH

Excel droplist

Hello, In one sheet list of names will be there. While entering data in the second sheet data i would like to choose from drop list from sheet o...

Trowa

Comparing data on 2 spredsheets

Hello, I'm using Excel 2007. I have 2 spreadsheets. 1 of them has a list of about 9500 post codes(spreadsheet 1 for future reference), and the 2nd ...

11 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
E

Conditional formatting help - colour and days

Hi Hoping for some help! Currently cell A1 has the day of the week in it (not automated) I want cell J8 to be white if the day in A1 says Wed...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
RayH

Excel macro deleting unwanted info

Hello, I am trying to use macro to sort through a lot of data, choose a certain chunk, and copy and paste the chunk to a new file. I am able to cop...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
RayH

How to compare two columns.

Hello, i have excel sheet with more columns with applied more formulas. now i want to compare two columns values are equel or not, that rusult sho...

Trowa

Wild card functions for if function in excel

Hello, im writing in regards of how to formulate the IF function in excel to seperate out certain characters in a particular cell. For example if a...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
Smart_GCSE_Student

Smtp settings

Hello, I have set my email account in Microsoft outlook express 2007. My id is corporate one and it is in mail.pw. All my outgoing and incoming ma...

mysterry60

Change color of highest value

Solved

Hello everyone, i need a favor. i want to change the font color of the highest value from C3:X3 anyone can help me? much appreciate.

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
ctyong86
Results 7301 - 7350 out of a total of 12,261