The discussions

Browser not open the webpage.

Hello, I am using hp laptop. In my building wifi is available. My friend's laptop is connecting with the wifi and working properly.My lap is also con...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Return zero in cell that contains a function

Solved

Hello, need to return zero within a cell when the cell contains a function already: I have this function already, but cannot paste the function...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, forgot my password and secret answer, plz give me solution to get it back.Configuration: Windows XP Firefox 3.5.4

ash_perez01

Password

Hello, i have forgotten my email password plz help

ash_perez01

Turn off screen in compaq laptop

Hello, I'm using my laptop connected via hdmi cable to the tv. Playing games, its working great. What I want to do is turn off the laptop screen whi...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
original poster

How to copy all excel sheets to another excel

Hello, I have production data records for a year i.e 52 weeks I have 52 Excel files containing 5 sheets in each Excel file (5 sheets have diff. ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to scan document and combine rows

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to write a Macro that will combine text from several rows in a given column (column B in the example below) into one cell as long...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Loading ms office

Hello, getting error 1311 source file not found D:\SKU001.CAB

rizvisa1

Excel based contract look up and fill in

Hello, This is probably very easy for an Excel wiz...I have to fill out union contracts - similar to a worksheet - and have an Excel database of info...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

A new challange

Hello, I would like to explain my ques with an example:- I have created a List which is Oscar1,Oscar2,Oscar3,Oscar4,Oscar5 via using data validation...

rizvisa1

Did not save

Hello, In my outlook 2007,its didn't save the sent mail in sent folder.also i checked e mail option as well.please tell me another option to do this ...

jenni.g

Values lookup in excel

Solved

Hello, i want to match sheet2 with sheet1 WHERE sheet1 is the master sheet and has all columns. sheet2 has only two columns as in below demonstrat...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
seekermay

Excel 97 if then

Solved

Hello, I would like a Cell "1" to look at two Cells, Cell "2" and Cell "3" and depending on the answer enter a positive or negative vaue of Cell "4...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

If functions

Hello, I am trying to get an if function to work so that when a certain cell is less than equal to 40 it will multiply that cell by another cell to g...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date for mat

Hello, After setting date format in Contral Panel, in Excel Cell date shows dd/mm/yy, but in formula bar it shows dd/mm/yyyy. Can anybody tell me how...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Trowa

Splitting values of cell

Solved

Hello, My question relates to trying to place a value of one cell separately elsewhere in the speadsheet but broken down into two cells (if needed)...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Meltom

Excel / after print +1

Solved

Hello, My name is David (form Slovakia)! I would like to ask you for help with the folowing situation to solve: I need to prepear one document wh...

rizvisa1

Excel - dependant copying / summary sheet

Hello, I want to set up a monthly sheet that records items in a table, first columm of table (A1) is headed completed, B1 is Date, C1 is item then fo...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to find a value with multiple variables a

Hello, I have 4 variables - 2 text and two numeric. the text variables need to be compared to two columns to pick up matching cells and the numeric ...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
krish

French word

Hello, is there a free french microsoft word or other word document program is french

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

25 word product key

Closed

Hello, I am new to computers. I am trying to find out how to find the product key that goes in for Microsoft Windows that was a trial on my computer....

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Excel

Hello, I need to colour code one cell as a result of many for a risk assessment thus if the multiple cells equate to less than a figure, a certa...

rizvisa1

Excel 2007 no value= no color

Solved

Hello, I've conditionally formated multiple cells to highlight green when the inputted date is within a 2 year period and red if it exceeds 2 years...

out o' ideas

Comparing cells and in multiple columns

Solved

Hello, I have two columns A and B A has items that have been priced B has items price (no dollar sign) Is it possible to have a macro go down co...

rizvisa1

Comparing value to master coloumn

Solved

Hello, I am basic excel user. I have issue where i need to compare value from master table and show in the sheet. Below is the actual example. The Sh...

11 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Passwords

Hello, If I want to enter the User of the Computer and I have a one limited account and free one. The free one has Password(How I aviode this Passwo...

ash_perez01

Comp. 2 lists and add data fr one to the othr

Hello, I use excel 2003. I have a list from my phone provider of called numbers. I have a list of contacts with their telephone numbers. Provider ...

leonbwr

Ms outlook

Hello, i am not able to take my yahoo mail and gmail contacts into mt MS outlook 2007 help me

ash_perez01

Lost password

Hello, Please Help me , I lost my password in Bios and my computer is Dell inspiron 1525 Please Help me

suff954

About incoming & outgoing servers

Hello, Respected sir, I kindly inform you that I m facing a problem to configure my E-mail accout in outlook express. I have no idea ...

suff954

Update two different spreadsheets from one ma

Hello, I need to update two completely different spreadsheets from one master spreadsheet in Excel. How do I accomplish this? Please help. Thanx i...

8 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Kid put password on my laptop

Hello, a kid put password on my laptop HP Pavillion dv2 & now I can't get in & kid is long gone.

4 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
irishgail88

Lost the user password

Hello, Sir I am user of Windows XP, But I hv forgot my user password please tell me what I have to that to open my user so...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Value text and blank

Hello, Am trying formulate excel cel A – like this If cell A = 12 than is 12 if its sick then sick if its blank then its blank please help me with t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2010 by
Game Start Now

Formulate cell either text, number or blank

Hello, Am trying formulate excel cel A – like this If cell A = 12 than is 12 if its txt then its txt if its blank then its blank please hel...

rizvisa1

Password retrieve

Hello, I have tried all 3 procedures, but still cant access my account as i have forgotten the old password. Is there any other way of getting it b...

dist.urbd

Delete password protected zipped folder

Hello, Iam unable to delete my password protected zipped folder. I know the password. It is giving me an error that one of the file is in use and can...

xpcman

Excel macro-highlight if difference > or < 2

Solved

Hello, I need help writing an Accounting excel macro I am working on. It appears that everything is working fine, except for one part I need some h...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Can't seem to press "run"

Hello, im following the steps but cant press run button, i do but nothing runs..what can i do? thank you

venkat1926

Expiration date code

Hello, I need help in creating a formula. I have a borne on date for a product that will expire in 24 months and want to automate the expiration da...

venkat1926

Bios password

Hello, i had password on bois hp 6710s how can i delete the password

suff954

Recovery of email which i had delete last yea

Hello, plz suggest how to recover my email which i had delete last year

deepbreathe

Sum the values 100s sheet in a sheet

Hello, i want to know to apply the formula to sum 100 sheets in one sheet

deepbreathe

Microsoft product key for windows xp aspire 1

Hello, please please please help me. I had a trial for Microsoft office word 2007 and then I ran out. And I really need it back......I tried just dow...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
smiley123 :P

Excel "if" formula problem

Solved

Hello, I have a row of 4 cells each containing an "if formula" to get information from another worksheet. An example of the formula in these cells i...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rizvisa1

Figuring percentages in excel

Solved

Hello, we are doing a weight loss contest and trying to figure out a formula to do the math. We need a formula that will figure the cumulative pounds...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
rizvisa1

Percentage calculation

Hello, I want to create a calcualtion for percentages in excel. I will have basic percentages but the ones I am having issues with are those that ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2010 by
venkat1926

Extract top 10 records from a sheet

Hello, actually i have a sheet where no. of records, i want to sort top 10 or 50 records from it on another sheet, if i have changed the original rec...

rizvisa1

Excel question

Hello, I am trying to create a form based on the last row of information on a separate worksheet. I would like for this form to automatically update...

rizvisa1

Marco help! one macro for multiple row tasks

Solved

Hello, I have two separate workbooks that I need to compare. Task at hand is I have to find specific text in workbook 2 (col A) and once found - ...

rizvisa1
Results 9751 - 9800 out of a total of 12,258