Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9601 - 9650 of about 16,600
  • Excel: Retrieve rows based on string search Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a fairly simple piece code (or so I thought) to do the following: In column A on sheet1 in my Excel workbook, I have s...

Dennis | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Finding the average from two sets of data Closed

Hello, Hi, Can someone PLEASE assist me? I have over 3000 rows and I need to find the average, for the overall mark, and match it to the Genre, ty...

• Find certain values & add the sum of adjacent Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I hope you under stand this, I have codes in column C and corresponding amounts in...

girlieg86 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to make add cells together after a partic Closed

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

super_probie | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • If match is larger than a figure... Closed

Hello, I have a list of data that looks something like this: A B 1 2356 2 2596 2 ...

meishapie | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    4 replies
  • how to compare two columns in two worksheets Closed

Hello, i need a macro code that can compare two columns in two excel files as : File1 ...

rukanah | Excel | Latest reply: daveez Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Create Excel worksheets-week days of a month Closed

Hello, I need code to generate new workbook pages in an Excel spreadsheet - one for every week day of a particular month. -Sue Configu...

sesdaile | Excel | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • to get password of G-five U-909 Solved/Closed

Hello, i have forgten my security or password of my mobile so how can I open the my mobile. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

Raju | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Textbox Date value max Solved/Closed

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance need to get the maximum and minimum value of date in excel userform . i m use these code ...

Chakresh | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    20 replies
  • forgot my pass word Closed

Hello hi gud mrg i forgot my mobile pass word so plz tell solution to reset my password samsung bt3313

uday | Word | Latest reply: asad Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Need Help with loops. Closed

Hello, I'm new to VB and am currently working on a project where you enter in a start date and then how many days you want to go back. After ...

AceOfSpades | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I have a spread that has a column for dates however my boss just typed the date, with no formatting in that cell. The formatting is "Genera...

Cameron | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merging 2 Excel Sheets Closed

Hello, I have run a report from our system into excel and would like it to populate a different Excel spreadsheet template that I have made up. ...

TuRT | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • populating a list based on a specific value Closed

Hello, I'm trying to get a macro for populating a specific list based on a specific value entered in the cell next to it. part of the problem is ...

• Macro to Copy and Paste to new sheet Closed

Hello, Im not great with excel macros and VBA so bear with me. I want to create a macro that will Copy and then paste the current highlighted s...

Nicklt | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Data in one row Closed

Hello, I want all my data in one row only i.e it 4444 5555 6666 7777 8888 4444 5555 6666 7777 8888 4444 5555 6666 7777 888...

bundleofbonds | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Problem with VBA code Closed

Hello Lets say I want the value of the cell defined by row "Banana" and column "Old". You can abviously tell it is the value "40", but how...

Ruben | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel code need to conditionally copy rows Closed

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with many worksheets which are task lists for each of our clients (e.g. CTC). Each sheet has a 'who' column (starts...

Vopenshaw | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Auto fill based on criteria Closed

Hello, I am looking for some help. I have a current excel worksheet that has: a1=tech name, b1=address, c1=zip. We have to manually look up the zip a...

mcorrea | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    4 replies
  • Automated conditional copying Closed

Hello, I would like to copy contents (text) of cells from column A in Sheet1 to Sheet2 if for each row in Sheet1 the cell fill colour is RED in col...

• excel issue Closed

Hello, I have a problem that if i have excel sheet of 20 rows and 200 columns and i want to perform some function like comparing each entry with ...

sanober | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    4 replies
  • Spliting words in a cell of an Excel Workshee Closed

Hello, I want to split a cell consisting of no of words in an Excel worksheet into no of cells. How can I?

Arun Chatterjee | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • Excel macro help for a noob Closed

Hello, I need to create a macro that copies cells A1:R1 from "Workbook 1, Sheet1" to cells C24:T24 in "Workbook 2, Sheet 3". Weekly "Workbook 1"...

CJ | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • date excel userform's textbox Closed

Hello, i have a problem in excel userform's textbox(txtDateofBirth) if date of birth is between 01/01/1981 to 01/01/1991 then msgbox show "Adult"...

AKS | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula to copy and paste cell data? Closed

I enter customer orders in my excel invoice worksheet. I would like for excel to automatically copy and paste (dump) the orders from my invoice worksh...

excel_2010 | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • How do you tie a numerical value to a name? Closed

Hello, I'm new to advanced excel writing, and have a question which I fear might be very simple. I am creating a sports rating system in excel. ...

• excel formula to copy over hyperlink? Closed

Hello, I've been working at this for awhile trying to find a formula that would allow me to do this: I have this formula : =IF(LEN(Master!D13)...

k-rock | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel - IF Functions Closed

Hi , I made a forumlua that finds the difference between the date of one cell against todays date to get the total number of days that have gone p...

Cde | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Looking up values on another chart Closed

Hello, I've got kind of a two-part question. I'm building a spreadsheet for liquid volume corrections based on pressure and temperature. I've got an...

• Excel HELP Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to program a specific function in Excel. I need to create a spreadsheet that will select the next later date...

Jon | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • vba on command button to check blank cells? Closed

Hello, I have the following code on click of a command button, but i want it to check to see if certain cells are blank and error message if there...

JR | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • VBA CODE copy that data from one sheet to uno Closed

Dear Expert, With reference to macro i have a question, is there any vba code which can copy that data from one sheet to unother sheet after evr...

Santosh | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Please help me with the macro code Closed

Hello, Please provide me with the macro code for the following problem ,as I am new to excel macro i have four columns Batch No,Title,Query,Asse...

asokan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • Formula Help Solved/Closed

Hello, I need a formula to calculate overtime. I have this spredsheet that tracks everyones time, a regular day is 8 hours, anything above that is...

• Auto insert 'x' rows depending on value 'y' Closed

Hi, I have an excell spreadsheet that contains a table. I want to be able to insert a given number of rows dependant on the value inserted to a part...

nephilim3uk | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 17, 2010
    6 replies
  • Transfer Alphanumeric Data from Website to .. Closed

Hello, Newbie here. I want to know what's the easiest way to transfer alphanumeric data from a website to a spreadsheet? Also, would you know wh...

• Excel row sorting question Closed

Hello, I'm a very basic excel user. I am trying to create a workbook that has seperate sheets that track different things for the same people. I w...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 17, 2010
    1 reply
  • outlook email problem Closed

Hello, I changed email account to att.net and having trouble getting email set up. Able to receive emails but unable to send emails. When testing ...

Doug | Outlook | Latest reply: nancy0123 Aug 17, 2010
    3 replies
  • if condition in excel Closed

Hello, i want to implement the IF condition in Excel,the logic is if my sales entry is of A type then dedudct 16%sales tax on total sale and if my sa...

nadia | Excel | Latest reply: prashant Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • forgotten its password Solved/Closed

Hello, Hello, i have21GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening Configuration: Windows XP / ...

Amol | Word | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 17, 2010
    2 replies
  • mms problem on s3310 prompts password Closed

wenevr i open a mms,it always prompts me for a password.... any idea,wats the password or is some prob in handset.......... please reply with ur...

nikscooldude | Word | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel, filling in cell values automatically Solved/Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

as79 | Excel | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 16, 2010
    4 replies
  • adobe acrobat install Closed

Hello, i am a student. i have to take notes of lessons from website,(PDF files)i already have a adobe reader version 9 . But it is not support some ...

kamal | PDF | Latest reply: xpcman Aug 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • text help in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

larry | Excel | Latest reply: larry Aug 16, 2010
    3 replies
  • Lessthan or =,Greater than and Sum Solved/Closed

Hello, I have the following values in Excel 2007: A1(38)B1(26)C1(20)D1(80)E1(75)F1(50)G1(3) In H1 the formula =IF(AND(A1=C1,D1>E1,SUMPRODUCT(F1-G1)...

• Word '03 documents printing with boxed fields Closed

Hello, In my company all users run Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3. I have a number of users who, when they print Word documents with ...

bevclyde | Word | Latest reply: wyaat Aug 16, 2010
    1 reply
  • print Indian Format values Closed

Hello, Hello, The value Rs. 1578589.00 . I need Indian format Rs.15,78,589.00. how to set the format in crystal Report. my email id. vmahe...

• web cam problem Solved/Closed

Hello, web cam of my note book doesnt work where i have to download free driver for webcam Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer ...

• gmails server port numbers outgong smtp Closed

Hello, what is gmails server port numbers outgoing smtp and incoming pop3 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

• one cell two formulas Solved/Closed

I have a cell that can change from "USD" to "PESO". When this cell is changed i need another cell to calculate appropriately. I have these two formula...

fanderduck | Office Software | Latest reply: jack4rall Aug 15, 2010
    2 replies