The discussions

How to change months only in dates

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has dates sprinkled throughout the sheet. Unfortunately I have the wrong month and need to change June 10 etc int...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formatting

Hey All, I have a column of data in excel for example as below; ABC DEF GHI JKL MNO The list is faily exhaustive and I need to format the...

rizvisa1

Word 2007 files opening with word 2003

Hello, My IT dept recently upgraded my Office suite from 2003 to 2007 (Word, Excel, PPT). However, they did not remove the 3003 programs. So, now,...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 question

Hello, I know it is possible to copy an Excel 07 sheet (#1) into another Excel 07 worksheet (#2) and keep the data in tact. What I want to know ...

rizvisa1

[excel] color format

Hello, I'm trying to color fill a subset of a row (A1 - A10) if A10 is a certain value, False statement from a =istext. Any ideas?

rizvisa1

[openoffice] how to convert numbers to words

Hello, can u please help me to convert the numbers to words in OPEN OFFICE. . . it will be highlly appreciated. . . regards Arsalan

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
aquarelle

Compare and delete data

Hello, Here is the scenario. I have 2 columns with names in excel. I need to compare both the rows and get the extra rows out. Column A Colum...

rizvisa1

Microsoft word 2003

Hello,i need to install the microsoft word here in my laptop.and i need the free version. i can't find and it's difficult to search.

aquarelle

Rocord a variance using vlookup or cndtl.frmt

Hello, Im using Excel 2007 Please help me determine wether i use VLOOKUP or Conditional Formating to find a difference and list that in my spreadsh...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Please help me the vba

Hello, Excel sheet 1 have dump data and excel sheet 2 have feature name defined in second coulmn. I hv to define the array with some feature_nam...

rizvisa1

Excel - storing entered data

Hello, I am a relative novice who knows what they want to achieve but is unsure how to get there. I work in a school and want all staff to compl...

rizvisa1

How to generate different page numbers in a t

Hello, I am struggling to generate different page numbers in a text in word 2007 (e.g. i, ii,... for the first three pages and 1,2,... for the othe...

rizvisa1

Splitting data in one column into rows

Hello, I have a situation where as all of the data from a survey was down loaded into one column. Each block of 10 rows represent one response. I nee...

rizvisa1

Condition formating

Hello, I need to condition format cell, if the word in that cell is similar to the word in another cell which has many word. For example: If cel...

rizvisa1

Forget password & secret question

Solved

Hello, i have forget password & secret question .please help me.please reset my passwrd . kamal nautiyaljubl@yahoo.co.in

suff954

Forgot password of memorycard

Solved

Hello, i forgot my password of my memorycard of nokia 3110c.. pl help me to change password.. thank u

suff954

Columns comparison

Hello, Please find the values in Column A,B,D,E Column A Column B Column D Column E AA 100 ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Replace range of numeric values with text

Hello, I have an Excel report and I need to change all numercial values that are less than 5 to "NIL" and all those greater than 5 to "YES". Im ...

rizvisa1

Password

Hello, i am installed the folder lock program its workin fine but password is forget pls help me

ash_perez01

Slashes \in\ between \each \word

Hello, When \I \type, \slashes \come \up \between \each \word. \ \Also, \when \I \type \numbers, \letters \come after \each \number \typed. \ Thanks ...

dist.urbd

Count numbers within text

Hello, How to count numbers within text Thanks!

5 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel if function over a range of dates

Solved

Hello, Can anyone help please? I am trying to add a divisions column, which are taken from a date range in another column. i.e. I would like to add "...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
Useful

Lost password

Hello, i am forget my nokia 3110c memory card (sandisk micro sd 1gb card) password need help

suff954

Insert and order the column

Solved

Hello, It has A, B, C, D, E Columns and less then 6500 rows as per given example. A and the B column are fixed. I want to reorder compare "C" co...

9 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Matching data

Hello, Can anybody help me to simplify my work in matching debits and credits? For example in one column all I need are items that do not have a ma...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Add cells, div by cells with value (excel2007

Solved

Hello,can any help!(excel 2007) A B C ...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hi, I am looking for a macro that will cpoy and paste data if it mets certain contintions, Say i have two sheets of data in which sheet1 contains 3...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula to show zero

Solved

Hello, I'm using the formula =A2/(A2+A3) in A4, same in B to AF, i need the A4 line to show a zeros when A2-AF2 and A3-AF3 do not have values in. ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
Gouws

Background question

Hello, I would like my background to automatically change color in a cell when I type a number in the cell below it. I don't have a single clue, any...

rizvisa1

Password

Hello, i need the password pls can you give me ?ty

ash_perez01

Compairing two columns a&b

Solved

Hello, column A column B 5000 4001 5001 4080 5002 4445 5003 4493 5004 4...

rizvisa1

Network days

Solved

Hello, I need some help if any one can assist, please... I have a date in a Excel S/S so i.e. 15/02/2010 and under this i have a number of days ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
jay

Changing a value

Hello, I am trying to get excel to change the value in a cell eg if cell a1 b2 green else amber. Regards

rizvisa1

I forget admin password & create a new admin

Hello, I forget my old password create a new admin With security .another Persons don't create a any password or new account & another persons...

suff954

Excel formula converting time difference

Solved

Hello, i want to know the excel formula...below iam giving the details, In table A is my starting time e.g.10.49 and in table B is my reaching time...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Macro for copying info from worksheet 1 to 2

Hello, Could someone please help me!! I have a client list on Worksheet 2 and I need certain client info copied to Worksheet 1. I would like to mark ...

venkat1926

Excel file recovery

Hello, How Can I Repair My Excel File ? It Shows The Error "Excel found unreadable content in 'File Name.xlsx'. Do you want to recover the conte...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditonal formating of rows

Hello, I have a table in excel 2007, where column b has entries of names e.g. John, Devid, John, John, Gilbert, Devid etc. The same name may repeat ...

rizvisa1

Deleting alternae rows

Solved

Hello, I want to delete every alternate rows from my work sheet. I tried recording macro, but it only deletes a particular row as shown in macro bel...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Want to give a value to each cell

Hello, normally the value of each cell in excel is 0. but i want that the value of each cell will be 20.like whenever i ll add add 5 with any cell it...

rizvisa1

Lost my password

Hello, i lost my password and secret answer.I am having long time this id .pls help to me. I am Shakila,my id

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

I fergot my password on messenger

Hello, im having a problem i just remember my e mail adress to go on my messenger but i fergot my password i need help iv tried putting in the questi...

deepbreathe

Forgot password

hay i forgot my power on password how to recover?

deepbreathe

Linking spreadsheets

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to set up a cell that will draw information from another spreadsheet using excel 2007 The spreadsheet I'm pulling the info fro...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

I forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, I forgot my password and my secret answer. I really need it back. My e-mail is pimp_ranger_cuddles@hotmail.com I really need it back. Please ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

I need to a single ticket record the number o

Hello, I am having problems writing the VBA code to copy a row to a new sheet the number of days in column E2 of the row I want to copy then I need to...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows to total page

Solved

Hello, I have an Excel spreadsheet with 13 worksheets. The first 12 worksheets are January through December. The 13th worksheet is a total. Each...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating a directional macro

Solved

Hello, I am not familiar with writing macros at all. I created a form and I need a macro so that when I input data in a cell the cursor will automat...

7 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
Teene12

Macro

Hello, Can any help me how to link the macro in one sheet to macro in another shee ? Regards, Kiran.M.K. 9738489792

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Outlook reminder from excel

Hello, I am trying to create an excel sheet which has some data like meet HR on the 29th sept and so I need to recieve a mail reminder saying please ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 9601 - 9650 out of a total of 12,258