The discussions

Delete certain cells of active row

Solved

Hello, I would like a code for the following: Check which row is active/selected and then delete the data which is in the 5th and 7th column of ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
tatosgr

Insert rows based on count of row in another

Solved

Hello, I have a excel where I create few dummy accounts and the next sheet (sheet2) has details of these accounts. I need the sheet 2 to have certai...

12 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Last value in a row with diff. 25% on rel val

Solved

This is tough to even state, but I'll try with an example Example: find the first value that changed 50% in relation to the last time when there wa...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Highlight row when all cells contain data

Hello, Using Excell 2007... i am trying to use Conditional Formatting to create a formula that will allow any row on my spreadsheet to highlight on...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Tranfering pics from my nokia coolpics camera

Hello, I am having trouble downloading my pics from my nokia coolpics camera and would like to see if I could get some help. I am not sure if it the ...

dist.urbd

Colour

Solved

Hello, Hi and thanks for previous help. Last one for a while (I hope) I am using the below formulae you gave me and it is fine. However these res...

rizvisa1

Excel macro - dynamic column selection

Solved

Hello, I am just beginning to learn Excel macros. I was working on a sheet wherein I have to select a column dynamically, based on just the column ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
maggie

How to connect my phone to pc for emails

Hello,I HAVE NOKIA 5130 AND I WANT TO CONNECT IT TO PC FOR EMAILS PLS KINDLY ASSIST

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Text box linked to cell value

Solved

Hello, I have a text box placed in a chart that links to another sheet/cell for its content. The value is a percentage. I can format the source text ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
mblair

Compare & delete - excel macro help

Hello, I am new to Macro's and VB. I have been trying to create a macro to automate a task in Excel. I have an Excel workbook with data on two diffe...

rizvisa1

Transferring data between two excelworksheets

I have a master worksheet (Worksheet1) that has two columns titled ID and Route. Each Route has a corresponding ID assigned to it. There are about 160...

rizvisa1

Dates

Solved

Hello, Crazy question.... I have a row full of different dates. I would like to create a formula to display in a separate cell, the earliest date fr...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Replace column with other column then delete

Hello, Respected Seniors and friends, Feeling proud here among You ALL Happy Holi Holi is an auspicious festival of India. I’m not good in Engli...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Deleting cells with same data as other cell

Hello, I am trying to do the following in relation to two mailing lists in Excel. 1. Identify the email addresses in one list that are the same...

rizvisa1

Separate required records from a file, mak

Solved

Hello, I am using following macro to separate required records from a file contain several worksheets and each worksheet contain thousands of rec...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

Formular

Hello, kindly guide me how to determine the percentage formular in microsoft excel

rizvisa1

File downbload option

Hello, While Downloading a file from a website ,how do i get an option of a file download which show OPEN , SAVE or CANCEL .WHen i open the attach...

rizvisa1

Search and add data

Hello, I would like to search for data say( oracle) in a column.Once this is found i want to add data(from another sheet to this sheet) in 2 cells ...

rizvisa1

Copy from another spreadsheet with condition

Hello, I'm currently working on a data base in excel and would have the following question: I have a sheet "North America". In this sheet, on c...

rizvisa1

How do i delete a name from a column of names

Hello, I'm working on a spreadsheet using a simple macro were it adds a name of a person to A1:A500 and also sorts them. I would like know how I can...

rizvisa1

Comparing two excel sheets

Hi, Macro given by you is working, Thankyou very much . But if I have two columns in worksheet1 and 1 column in worksheet2, I should get only re...

venkat1926

Reset password

Hello, hey i do forget my facebook password.plz help for that

suff954

Excel formula help

Hello, I have a workbook that contains a data sheet and a summary sheet. the data might look something like below lady box lady dice lady ...

venkat1926

Ppstream

Hello, how do i download movie from ppstream into my pendrive?

suff954

Sony vio laptop password ishu

Hello, i have sone vio vgn-tx16gp modal .i have no bios password and no recovery password ..so plz.. help me . plz..reply as soon as possible

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Macro

Hello, I have a problem and i need a Macro to resolve it. I have in the range "a2:f2" formulas in each cells and i need to copy and paste it in the ...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, Say on sheet 1 I have in A1 the value 3 and the cell color is red. Is there a way to do a formula that would return this on sheet 2 in A1. ...

rizvisa1

Replace cell ref with its name

Hello, I have a multi-worksheet workbook. There are eight 'Output' sheets that are similar and use cell references in their formula. These cell re...

rizvisa1

Input criteria from multiple pages to master

Hello, I'm very new to excel and here is what I'm trying to create..... I have a workbook with several worksheets 15 or so. These worksheets ar...

9 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2010 by
aspecialdad

Forgt my password n security question

Hello, plz help me to solve ths problem

suff954

I changed the password then my id is locked

Hello, first of all i changed the password then my yahoo id is locked so my old password is 9841796044 and new password is nagpokhari so i try th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Extract identical cells of 2 columns (excel)

Hello helpers!, Got a list of words in column A Got a list of words in column B I am looking for a formula that will produce in column C a list o...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
keliza

Excel conditional formatting row color

Solved

Hello, I am trying to get Excel to automatically change the color of a row depending on the entry in column H. I've got some VBA code written up, but...

17 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
AM14

Match formula with external lookup_array data

Solved

Hello, I am trying to write a formula using the MATCH function =MATCH("x",r1:r10,0) to find the first instance of x in a column. Howev...

rizvisa1

Copy data one sheet to another

Solved

Hello, dear friend i have two work sheet.first sheet has a data.using subtotal function I'm daily taking summary of that data.that summarized data da...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2010 by
kaluputha

Excel - converting data for sap upload

Hello everyone, I have an Excel sheet with the folowing data as example: _______|_Product1_|_Product2_|_Product3_| Name1_|___15€___|_________|_...

rizvisa1

Excel linking data

Hello, I am a bit of a dummy on excel and I was hoping someone on here could help me. I have a mater spreadsheet which lists all the training t...

rizvisa1

Macro to compare two sheet with both sheets h

Solved

Hello, I have a 2 excel sheet which has all the column having same. This has D$C Comment, OMS comments, Planned Resoluiton date & Sub account in bo...

venkat1926

Forgot password

Hello, I forgot my yahoo email password. I remember last password and first security answer but i forgot second security answer. this is very impor...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Word macro to delete identical rows in a doc

Closed

Hello everyone, I hope someone is able to help me. Every day I work with an RTF export from non-Microsoft software, which is a Word-like document set ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
VTTP

Password

Hello, we can't remember the pasword name onfront page we can do guest, but cant get ourdocument or ics, i have no recovery disk.

deepbreathe

Previous date in workbook

Hello, i am Abhi I realy thanks to you for all grate solutions, I have a proble defination that, 1) I am having cell which shows date of wor...

rizvisa1

Lookup,count and pie chart excel2007

Solved

Hello, Can anyone give advice? I got a form on sheet1 thats got a savebutton to save the input data of the form to the database on sheet2.On sheet2 ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
Gouws

Search and copy a whole raw to another sheet

Hello, Cany anyone help me out about a problem: I want to copy records (complete raw) from a Excel file contain several sheets (have thousands of ...

rizvisa1

Web browser

Hello, i m jyoti doing mca , my question is if my computer not install internet explorer in window or i dont have net but i want to install ie then h...

deepbreathe

Scores

Solved

Hello, Hi I will sonn get a sheet of student exam outputs listing there choice of answer from a to p for each question. I have a space st the top of...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to match value with table

Solved

Hello, I have a problem to match the value from sheet 2 with another sheet name table. I want to compare if the value near with the value in the tab...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
venkat1926

Sort two list

Hello, I have a Excell page with a list of file names from my sever in collem A and a list of file names from 1 of my NAS drives in collem B i wou...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Countif based on two criteria

Solved

Hello, I'm tinkering with a spreadsheet I use for my business and would like to create a count of the number of products dispatched on a date. I ha...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ShootingFish

Outlook - get contacts/e-mails from old drive

Hello, I have installed a new drive on my PC - and done a clean install of XP and Office. My original c: drive is now slave drive F. I had assume...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
Owen
Results 9451 - 9500 out of a total of 12,258