Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9701 - 9750 of about 16,600
  • how to compare column c&d w/e&f Closed

Hello, I need to look for any difference between columns c/d with e/f. C and D are a group number and benefit that is pulled at the end of the mo...

• Mirror Many Random Cells at Excel Closed

Hello, i'm a data entry,,,Eh,, i have a sheet with 720 number of different items... and i get a paper with 40 items per day but those ite...

aymaniz | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 9, 2010
    9 replies
  • VLOOKUP according to location not NAME Solved/Closed

Hello, i put the name of the files i want to perform in some cells and wrote a maco for excel to call up the file according to the location. (lets s...

• my password wont work.... Closed

Hello, My ASUS laptop has a password and last night someone was trying to figure it out, and this morning the password doesnt work. He did try to f...

matt rose | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • input password Closed

Hello, i have some problem with g5 u888 handset, plz solve the problem if u can. main reason is i can't connect any number and can't recei...

vipan | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 8, 2010
    1 reply
  • copy every 4th row is row 1 is of specific va Closed

Hello, I want a formula or a macro to display every 4th row if a specific cell is say "ABC" eg. A1 asdf A2 asf A3 asdf A4 ABC A5 asd A6 a...

• Excel - Multiple Variables, Multiple Returns Closed

Hi, I've been driving myself crazy on excel trying to figure out a formula to calculate the responses for a test. Here's what I need it to do: I...

ELearner | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • help me this problem Closed

Hello, everyone I want to do problem in VBA Excel such as : M3 : 4m * 5kg/m * 0.001 (cell A1) i want to have result in cell B1 please h...

• How to get the word from cell in Excel Closed

Hello, In the Below passage how to find and get Account no:xxxx and Register no: XXXX in new cells for in the Excel sheet A1 Cell contains ...

querysiva | Word | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Pop up alert on meeting a criteria Closed

Hello, hi, I have a cell which has a formula. I need to validate the formula result such that if a user inputs a number in the formula sour...

treeline | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    5 replies
  • forgot password and secret answer Closed

Hello, my friend ask me to help her reset password for msn and i dont know how to.. can u help please... her msn is hols-bolz1@hotmail.co.uk

aurellie | Word | Latest reply: blerina Aug 7, 2010
    3 replies
  • Help with a conditional macro? Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then, if it does, paste the information from that row (Columns A thr...

Steve | Excel | Latest reply: Steve Aug 7, 2010
    4 replies
  • Disable start of Word when downloading files Closed

Hello, My iMac works just wonderfully for me. I do have one recurring irritation which is whenever i dowload an attachment from the internet (us...

William | Word | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • unable to config my yahoo account in outlook Closed

Hello, I was trying to setup my yahoo account with outlook but I am having a problem configuring it. what should be in the user information and the S...

pabrima@yaho... | Outlook | Latest reply: bill Aug 7, 2010
    3 replies
  • Loop Problem Closed

Hi...I'm trying to write code that will check each row, columns E - K (Sun-Sat) against the current date and if there is an "X" in that column, it goe...

DisneyPapa | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 hi, What is the formula for the following: If A1 = Yes, B1 = Green & populat...

Danjbaker | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • sound not play on browser Closed

Hello, i have a problem with my audio device , i means my s/m sounds are work properly, vlc, media player............etc, play sound. but intern...

ashu | Excel | Latest reply: shiya Aug 7, 2010
    2 replies
  • m2 formating password Closed

Hello, i have sony ericsson k810i mobile, m2 memory card 2gb, the phone on asking format memory card yes or no, i select yes mobile asked password. ...

eli | Word | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 7, 2010
    1 reply
  • wrongly configured microsoft outlook Closed

when configuring the microsoft office outlook with my cognizant mail id,there are four people in my name,and wihout checking my id i have given the an...

saranya | Outlook | Latest reply: mogi Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • go to next page in word doc using VBA code Solved/Closed

Hello, Can any one tell me how go to next page in microsoft word doc using Excel Vba + macro code

Bagmita | Excel | Latest reply: VBA guru Aug 6, 2010
    7 replies
  • Installed xp on my PC Closed

Hello, I installed windows xp on my pc and now i am not able to hear any music Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6

• Need Help With Macro Closed

Hello, I have attached a sample of what I would like done. https://authentification.site/files/23532726/SAMPLE.xls Configuration: Window...

Neo | Excel | Latest reply: Neo Aug 6, 2010
    6 replies
  • Checking then copying information Closed

Hello, I am trying to use VBA to check whether an M appears in column B and then if it does, paste the information from that row (A through to W) ...

• how to get the payment automatically filled Closed

Hello, I'm working with an income statement. I want to record the money that I received from my customer into each month of the year. But there ar...

• Transfer numbers from one work sheet to anoth Closed

Hello, i have woork book with a cost sheet on page 1 and a quote on page 2 a bill of materials on page 3 and so on.I wish to set the work book up so t...

Peter | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • conditional formatting Closed

Hello, I am trying to colour code two different cells with the same colors. 2010 2011 Q3 Q4 Q1 July Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 40 -12 1 173...

• Conditional formatting or VB? Closed

Hello, I'm trying to work out a way of highlighting a cell in a different colour if a date entered in a row supercedes a date already in that row. T...

• Macro for getting information from a report Closed

Hi I have a report in excel. I want to extract the data from that report to another worksheet with much consolidated information. For example, ...

Kamal Hassan | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 6, 2010
    4 replies
  • Spliting lines of data in a cell into columns Closed

Hello, I would like to know how can I go about extracting lines of data in each cell of a partocular column and split them into various columns. ...

fanfan | Excel | Latest reply: Trowa Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • Outlook connect to your incoming (POP3) Solved/Closed

Hello, At the time of setting my email account in indiatimes the following error showing sending & revived box.plz suggest Task 'umakanta200...

umakanta | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 6, 2010
    1 reply
  • PDF Reader Closed

Hello, I am trying to get the latest PDF Reader but the download do not start on Adobe's site. Where can i get it?

sensei.moore | PDF | Latest reply: mallik99 Aug 6, 2010
    4 replies
  • Copy rows until meet given line Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to split one spreadsheet into several spreadsheets. The splitting has to be done when a certain value is found. I need to mo...

Stix | Excel | Latest reply: Stix Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • Background picture in excel 2007 Closed

Hi Can anybody tell me how to put a background picture on only the section where you working in say A1 to J55? When i put the picture in it fill the ...

Gouws | Excel | Latest reply: wahla Aug 6, 2010
    2 replies
  • If Formula Help Closed

Hello, I am hoping someone is able to help me figure this out. I'm feeling beaten by a spreadsheet right now. Okay so I have created a drop dow...

JessieJane | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • ms office 2003 product key Solved/Closed

Hello, i am rajesh i want to install the ms office 2003 but i have no product key please arrange the product key Configuration: Windows ...

• forgot my corby password Solved/Closed

Hello, i had a password for phonebook and messages ..i reset the password anforgot..now how will i unlock it?? Configuration: Windows Vista / F...

tharun | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • forgetton my password Closed

Hello, i have forgetton my password,can to send myu password? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

waqas | Word | Latest reply: drlootle Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Find the text " " which meets the creteria. Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me to find the text which meets the creteria. I have date, name and text one after another in a row. like ......a........

• Macro to change value of 1 cell to another Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet that contains colums that have a value of true or false. I want to change all the true values to the column title i...

tindall | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • how 2 mail Closed

Hello, how to mail through ma e mail address Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

• email reminders from my excel tracking sheet Closed

Hello, I need to notify folks when their credentials are about to expire and heard I can set up my excel spreadsheet to automatically send email not...

MMc | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • combine sheets - different size n shape Closed

Hello, i need help to combine two sheets in the same document by VBA scripts. My 2 worksheets have very similar format (same column numbers, same he...

carman | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • Insert 2 rows, copy the formula.VBA HELP Pls Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a huge file to work on. Please help me with a VBA that does the following for the entire sheet (until the last row) 1) Whenever y...

Jenny | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 5, 2010
    3 replies
  • How to sort a column by size Closed

Hello, Hi, I get an excel file every week with varying amount of records and i have to rearrange it so all the records are sorted into tshirt size...

• PASSWORD RECOVER Closed

Hello, This is ASIF. I forgot the password for Windows 7 (Dell Inspiron 5010). How can I recover. If I restoring/recovery password asking. Now-a-day...

ASIF | Word | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Where is my browser Closed

Hello, does anyone know what happened to my firefox browser im tring to google back as my home page but i cant find the browser! Configuration:...

geedee | Excel | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 5, 2010
    1 reply
  • Changing font colour Solved/Closed

Hi, I've looked at some posts on your site and followed the advice, however I can't get this to work. I'd like to change the font colour of a range ...

• Do not count if date not entered Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a date in C3(30/06/2010) and sometimes a date in C4 (01/02/2010).In C5 i got a formula =((C3-C4)-I3)+1)*24. I3 will have the amount ...

• found and paste Solved/Closed

Hello, i have two files, one is excel which contains few articles like 111230, 111412, 552136 etc and other file is notepad which contains hundreds o...

• Match two columns and copy specific cells Closed

Hello, I know this has been asked many times over, but I am at a stumbling point and haven't been ale to get past so any help would be appreciated...

LutzCoyote | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 4, 2010
    1 reply