The discussions

If functions

Hello, I have this formula and I am trying to get it to calculate my overtime wage and my regular wage in the same cell. V16 is my overtime pay and...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
Matt Wilehlm

Removing data from a worksheet

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has a code for this problem. It may be simple for someone who knows VB well. I have large datasets collected over...

14 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
Pram

Excel macro programming

Solved

Hello, It's been a while since I last wrote my own macro and I can't remember how to do this one up. I have a pull down list in excel, using data ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel movement

Hello, I have a workbook that has 10 different sheets in it. In this the first sheet in "total information", then "sheet1",..."sheet9". It has column...

venkat1926

How to count tickets by month

Hello, An excel file containts Ticket Id and Date for last four years. How can I draw a graph showing tickets by month for last years? e.g. ...

rickster

Problem of error in open my account

Hello, i have a problem my account on facebook do not open right now so what should i do now?

suff954

Unlock the modification of slection in micros

Hello, i cant type in microsoft word 2007 it said that modification is not done because selection is locked so how can i unlock that?nd in my laptop...

suff954

Date formating in letters using mailmerg

Solved

Hello, I use mailmerg in Microsoftword to format various letters. data is imported from an excel sheet and letters are formatted in Microsoftword. No...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
seekermay

Find a specific word

Hello, I has a database of customers, it contains some columns: Name, Address, Phone, etc. However, the address column consists information like "Str...

rickster

Forgot pasword and ans

Hello, Hi, I have all my important documents in that yahoo email id only. I need to access my account. Is there any other chance to open my account. ...

ash_perez01

Ranking on exel

Solved

Hello, In exel i know its possible to rank data, but im stuck on how to do this: Say i have the following data: Activities: 16...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
venkat1926

Choosing numbers

Hello, I would like to choose numbers above a certain value from a group of numbers, and then average those numbers. Any advice? Thanks

venkat1926

Select bracket numbers

Hello, hi can you give me a macro code or excel formula to get the details i want in a cell. my excel data is like this, in column A i enter all...

rizvisa1

Want save the full presentation

Hello, I've made a Power Point Slide Show consisting of about 30-40 slides with music (looks great) and works on my computer, but when I saved it t...

rickster

Which pdf software have you ever used?

Supposed that most of us have ever used PDF tools more or less, why not show them and share with us?

suff954

Forgot administater password

Hello, I forgot my administater password on my IBM Thinkpad Laptop is their a way for me to reset my administater password?

dist.urbd

Sheet name not equal to "name" & &qu

Hello, I Need A Macro Formula That If Those Sheets Who's Name Is Not Equals To "Name" & "Letter" Will Be Deleted. If There Is No Sheet Except "Nam...

Game Start Now

I forgot my bios password in my pc

Hello, hey i forgot my bios password ,i can't do anything in bios ,plz tell me the solution frnds

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
Computer Star

Excel is changing my dates

Hello, Why does Excel change my dates when I sort the date column?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
tj

Incoming and out going servar for hot mail

Hello, i have micromax q3 mobile in there is a mail option. i need activate that, so kindly provide me incoming and out going servar for hot mail. ...

ash_perez01

Help pls some one hijacked my internet browse

Hello, well my internet works all of my msn/aim is fine but i cannt go on any sites. it just doesnt allow me to visit any sites. i've tried evryt...

ash_perez01

Password problem

Hello, i have china mobile PSW .module of e-71. i want restore factory setting passward . plz help.

dist.urbd

Deleting rows in excel based on condition

Hello, I am in need of assistance in creating an excel macro which will delete rows that do NOT equal a number combination. (The number combination ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macros excel 2004 problem

Solved

Hello, guys i please need help with this problem...i have macros that i use daily, i recently got a mac and i have mac office 2004, i try to copy and ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to delete account or change password

Hello, i create my account in before few months.but i would change my password but the alternate email addrese is another person email.that person is ...

deepbreathe

Excel

Hello, I have cells with the time of the emp who have punched the time they have come to the office. I need to find the late comers. The values ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Glo browser

Hello, my mail babsyn2002@yahoo.com...............i need to brwse wiyh my glo pls hw can i do it my project is on pls

ash_perez01

Internet browsing

Hello, I am having a LG KP500 mobile which is worth of Rs 8500, I just want to connect my mobile to my PC for browsing.Could u please tell me the pro...

ash_perez01

Macros to sort data with respect to the colum

Solved

Hello, I am facing a problem in sorting the data w.r.t to column header. I have 25 columns in which i need to sort the sata w.r.t to two of the col...

rizvisa1

I forget my password

Hello, sir, i forget my password,secret answer & alternate id.now i m having big problem.i have so my id of my customer's but i can't open my id.that...

dist.urbd

What apps to look for with hackers

Hello, Can I look for certain apps that was stored on my iphone that my ex could be using to track/hack me?

dist.urbd

Help with macros in excel

Hi, This is my first my first post and I am hoping that somene can help me. I am very new to macros etc. I have the need to create two macros in ...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Old sent mail

Hello, I need to go back to 2007 and look at some old "sent mail" they were not deleted but I cant seem to get back further than 06/2008. Please advi...

ash_perez01

Password still can not remove

Hello, password can not delete after making all attemped what solution?

dist.urbd

Outlook office 2007

Hello, I have just reinstalled xp home. l try to open outlook office 2007, express word etc and some other programs from old format in SEARCH BOX and...

dist.urbd

Exel how to find max

Solved

Hello, On exel i know its possible to get the computer to find the MAX value from a set of numbers, but in my case i want it to find the max value but...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
LJS

Extract a specific data from a cell

Solved

Hello, I have a column of data in text format in excel, that has a persons name, date and time. I am only interested in one person's name, date and ...

17 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
picachoo

Password remove

Hello, i have nokia 3120 classic my micro sd card has a password how to remove it pls.

ash_perez01

Compatibility

Hello, I use the new microsoft office 2007 and unfortunately my old Word or Excel files cant be opened.. Tell me the reason plz ..thanx

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007

Hello, I have a list of 8500 names and I want a formula that can identify the cells where the names are the same. I do not have a list of known names ...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Want to know my password

Hello, my email id is minu.chaterjee@gmail.com.i forget my password.plz help me.

Mendim H.

Excel date issue

Hello, I have an Excel report that was created a while ago, inherited and now I am trying to make it easier to get the data. The issue I'm having i...

rizvisa1

Not showing year on date

Hello, I have a column, which shows the month, day and year. I need to show the month and day, but not the year. It looks like just month and day i...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
Game Start Now

Copy data from multiple tabs no blanks

Hello, I have an excel worksheet with multiple tabs, all with the same format. It is basically a status report template which has been duplicated for...

rizvisa1

Connect to internet

Hello, i have nokia 5130 xpress music . i want to connect internet on my pc through my mobile .so please gide me . i am very thankful to you. ...

Faraz Ahmed Nizamani

Number to text

Hello, I m very happy with the search but can we implement to all excel work book that the same formula come in the formula list without opening macr...

rizvisa1

My administrator password

Hello, i forget my user administrator password.now i want to go ndirectly to my administrator withot any cd or password.with simply metod on keyboard

deepbreathe

Combining the if and max function

Hello, I have a range of cells that have conditional formatting based on the MAX function. In other words I used the MAX function to find the highes...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

If (blank) is of any value then display "

Hello, My question: If (table/cell) is of any value (basically has anything in besides blank) then display (another table/cell).

rizvisa1

Want to password unlock

Hello, pls tell me.............how to unlock memory card.my memory card name micro sd.1gb..... (i gave one password......but i am giving passw...

suff954
Results 9701 - 9750 out of a total of 12,258