Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 9551 - 9600 of about 16,600
  • If statements...causing trouble! Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure how i would create a formula that would capture the following... If E7 is >=1 but =4 but =7 but

KC-Excel | Office Software | Latest reply: IneptMacro Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • List unique values from multiple columns Closed

Hello, I am kind of new in advanced programming with Excel. I have a table that gathers a number of sentences which I classify with 3 category c...

Socio | Excel | Latest reply: Swami Aug 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • forgot my password Closed

Hello, i have 1GB micro sd card & i have forgotten its password now it is blocked so help me in opening

anmol | Word | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel2007 copy cell from sh1 to sh2 range Closed

Hello, I would like to copy the variable text content of Cell K8 on Sheet2 to a cell range of D6 to D35 on Sheet1 so that the text entered into K8...

alfiepanda | Excel | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 20, 2010
    2 replies
  • Search for accounts balances Excel or Access Closed

Hi guy's, I need your help with the following problem. I have a list of accounts in an Access Database, each account has a balance next to it. ...

PM | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula add data if columns match Closed

Hello, I am basic excel user who is slowly needing to use formulas. I have two seperate charts that I've put into 2 worksheets with similar informati...

kv | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    3 replies
  • Display data based on selected column name Closed

Hello, I have two worksheets in my excel sheet. The first sheet contains data as shown below. It has data for each month. ...

• Matching a cells in different columns Closed

Hello, I want every cell in Column A find a matching cell in Column B, if there is a match, then I want results shown in column C in the same row ...

vg | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • read data from Excel 2003 to write to SQL Closed

Hello, Help please I have to read data from Excel 2003 to write to SQL server using .net, so every time user modify data it shuld refelect to...

jo | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel formula help Closed

Hello, I have the following problem and need someone to help me solve it. I want to concatenate items in column A, but it must only concatenated ...

Walter | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Overtime Closed

Hello, This is a tough one and if somebody can figure it out I praise you. I have a simple spreadsheet but to calculate overtime is tough. A2 th...

• Excel Formula Clarification Closed

Hi Guys and Gals, Is there a formula that can make the value of any given cell always display the 1st day of the current month? I am aware of th...

Shonky | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    4 replies
  • Excel Formula - Delete rom IF NOT ".pdf" Closed

Hello, I am having the most troubling of times trying to find the google answer to this question. I stumbled upon this forum and many of you seem...

thedisreputable | PDF | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Auto Populate cells from bottom to top vba Closed

Hello, i would like write a vba script to fills the blank cells with the value of the cell directly below it starting from top to bottom with a loop...

lin | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Copy Paste Row To A New Worksheet Closed

Hi everyone i am stuck with this problem, i have 40 lines in my excel spreadsheet..how can i do a macro that it will copy and ...

lin | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Retaining similar values in cells Closed

Hello, I need a solution with retaining similar values in excel sheets. I have a list of words like: Mount Prospect IL Multi-Family Mortgages M...

ExcelDoubts | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • MS EXCEL Closed

Hello, I want to know whether a particular information from one excel sheet can automatically get copied in the other one as soon as a particular cr...

Naren | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Easiest Way to Sort and Find/Display Closed

Hello I'm looking for the easiest way to manage, sort, find, and display about 300 cross country runners statistics. In column A, I have dates; i...

• Populating a list based on a specific value2 Closed

Hello, It's me again, this time bringing with me an example of what i'm trying to do. as you can see, there is a macro that generates more lines an...

• Microsoft office 2010 wont pick 2003 Closed

Hello, I recently purchased and dowloaded office 2010 . my professor posted a syllabus online which uses microsoft word 2003, and now when i try to...

• Excel Autofill macro for different data cells Closed

Hello, I am looking to create a macro that will enable autofilling different rows with the data in the top cell. Here is an example: Row ...

Mike | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Create a macro to format a column Solved/Closed

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

Vivian | Excel | Latest reply: Vivian Aug 20, 2010
    3 replies
  • Change cell value based on another' color Closed

Hello, I want to change the value of Cell O21 the following way: If D21 is Green, change it to N21 If D21 is Yellow, change it to 0.5*N21 If D21 ...

• Macro to delete duplicate items -Help please Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

Carlos | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 20, 2010
    5 replies
  • technics to unlock administrative passwords Solved/Closed

Hello, Can you help by showing me how to unlock a computers with an administrative passwords if theres no unlocking software? Configuration: Wi...

matterson | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Fictitious messages in Outlook Outbox folder Closed

Hi, I wonder if anyone can suggest a solution to a problem that I have. I'm using Outlook 2003 and the program seems to have got confused. For ...

ptjs1 | Outlook | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • lost information on Excel after saving it Closed

Hello, I have lost all my work that I have entered into Excel after saving it in Excel 97-2003 Workbook. How can I get the information back? I h...

IT Dee | Excel | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Very Urgent. downloading any document in WORD Closed

Hello, whenever i download any word document from the web it opens in PDF format which i am unable to access, so please help me in downloading any...

Sandeep | Word | Latest reply: cha_mps Aug 20, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel: date+1 year? Closed

Hello, I am trying to set up a simple way to let my excel illiterate boss have a simple way of knowing when a list of products need to be updated. So...

sheldons86 | Excel | Latest reply: richardb Aug 19, 2010
    5 replies
  • SUM with conditions but look at date Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to sum the conditions in a certain month. Say for June from the 1st to30th or July 1 to 31. The formula that is used without the date ...

• I cannot get my cursor to type an email in Ou Closed

Hello, Hello, After getting an error message of msoeres.dll cannot be found which l sorted out, now I cannot get my cursor to type an email in Ou...

• Connected to the Internet but Browsers Won't Closed

Hello, For the past couple of days, my computer has not let me get onto the internet when I open my browsers. The computer will be connected to th...

VVV21 | Excel | Latest reply: jefffrozen Aug 19, 2010
    1 reply
  • Bluetooth Closed

Hello, Is there an easier way to reinstall bluetooth in my laptop computer? Please help?

kvtokalau21698 | Office Software | Latest reply: BITSAXIS Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Word - Print Preview vs page location Solved/Closed

Hello, I like to edit my documents in Print Preview, and at 100% zoom. However, when I do that the page is being displayed on the left hand side ...

zaph | Word | Latest reply: zaph Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Help to adjust this code slightly! Solved/Closed

Hello, I have this code, Sub IMPORT() Dim NextRow As Long Sheets("New & Renewals").Range("A4:D4").Copy NextRow = Sheets(...

• To format columns based upon value in a cell Closed

Hello, I want to make a leave tracker in Excel 2007 for the employees of my project. I am designing it per day per month basis. In that I want all t...

Teesta | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    5 replies
  • Forget my computer password Closed

Hello, I forgetting my computer password. So How can I find back. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.11

ahdar | Word | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel: Retrieve rows based on string search Closed

Hello, I'm trying to write a fairly simple piece code (or so I thought) to do the following: In column A on sheet1 in my Excel workbook, I have s...

Dennis | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Finding the average from two sets of data Closed

Hello, Hi, Can someone PLEASE assist me? I have over 3000 rows and I need to find the average, for the overall mark, and match it to the Genre, ty...

• Find certain values & add the sum of adjacent Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I hope you under stand this, I have codes in column C and corresponding amounts in...

girlieg86 | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to make add cells together after a partic Closed

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

super_probie | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • If match is larger than a figure... Closed

Hello, I have a list of data that looks something like this: A B 1 2356 2 2596 2 ...

meishapie | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    4 replies
  • how to compare two columns in two worksheets Closed

Hello, i need a macro code that can compare two columns in two excel files as : File1 ...

rukanah | Excel | Latest reply: daveez Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Create Excel worksheets-week days of a month Closed

Hello, I need code to generate new workbook pages in an Excel spreadsheet - one for every week day of a particular month. -Sue Configu...

sesdaile | Excel | Latest reply: jziutsa Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • to get password of G-five U-909 Solved/Closed

Hello, i have forgten my security or password of my mobile so how can I open the my mobile. please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

Raju | Word | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Textbox Date value max Solved/Closed

Hello, My english is not good so sorry in advance need to get the maximum and minimum value of date in excel userform . i m use these code ...

Chakresh | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    20 replies
  • forgot my pass word Closed

Hello hi gud mrg i forgot my mobile pass word so plz tell solution to reset my password samsung bt3313

uday | Word | Latest reply: asad Aug 18, 2010
    2 replies
  • Need Help with loops. Closed

Hello, I'm new to VB and am currently working on a project where you enter in a start date and then how many days you want to go back. After ...

AceOfSpades | Office Software | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Closed

Hello, I have a spread that has a column for dates however my boss just typed the date, with no formatting in that cell. The formatting is "Genera...

Cameron | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply
  • Merging 2 Excel Sheets Closed

Hello, I have run a report from our system into excel and would like it to populate a different Excel spreadsheet template that I have made up. ...

TuRT | Excel | Latest reply: rizvisa1 Aug 18, 2010
    1 reply