The discussions

Excel help

Hello, I want to make cell to display the date at the time a cell is populated by a name from a drop list. E.g. cell i3 to display the current d...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Date format today

Solved

Hello, I have an invoice with a date format "TODAY". If I create an invoice today, it assigns today's date. If I open the invoice tomorrow, it as...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

I' cant access my out look account

Hello, I have been use my outlook account for the past one year now I'v never face proble that I'm facing now when Itry to open my outlook accoun...

Ambucias

Lephone a1 password

Hello, I have purchased Lerphone A1 yesterday only but do not have the password to access the file folders " Explorer". If anybody can provide me wi...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
mahendra

Someone stole my yahoo password

Hello, i can not log into my a/c. someone changed my password and is using my a/c now?please help me out he has changed my profile also.

deepbreathe

Forgot my password and secret answer

Hello, my name is amalina Forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account jamat_abdi@hotmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retriev...

deepbreathe

Password for memory card

Hello, I am using nokia e51. I have lost password of memory card , so pls suggest me , how can i get the password of memory card . Thanks

deepbreathe

Excel conditional formatting

Hello, I have an issue with conditional formating. For any chance is it possible to set a conditional format for a date that every day changes. ...

rizvisa1

Merging cells in excell

Hello, I have inserted a 0 before a number in one cell then i ahve merged this cell with another the result i get is losing the 0 example 1234 merge...

rizvisa1

Unable to download using all browsers

Hello, I have come across a strange problem.I am unable to download anything(files/attachements) from whatever browser i use.The moment i click the...

deepbreathe

Excel forumla help (if formula)

Solved

Hello, I need some help, I just can't figure the IF formula out. On my Excel 2007 spreadsheet, I am trying to figure out if I put the letter grad...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
pleasehelp1101

Merging of more than one excel files

Hello, I done the merging of more than one excel files using macro concept... but i can't able to implement with the vb or any language.... ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extract data from one workbook to another

Hello, I m a new Vb programmer . I need to write macro for extracting data from one Workbook to another (new workbook) based on some criteria. Over...

rizvisa1

Question about excel formula

Hello, my question is i have two sheets in a file, in one sheet my own data and in second sheet i unzip a file and data app...

rizvisa1

Graphing start and end times

Hello, I'm attempting to create a spreadsheet which will automatically fill colors when a production job starts and ends. My spreadsheet is format...

rizvisa1

How read value of last column

Hello, i want to read last value od the column in ecxel

rizvisa1

Can't aaccess my mobile

Hello, i can not access my nokia3110c from pc suit. what can i do? plz help..

suff954

Forgot my password and security answer

Hello, I forgot my password and secret answer to my gmail account kajal.jain89@gmail.com. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

suff954

Forgot gmai password or hacked by someone

Hello, please provide me the information for restart my gmail id becoz i forgot my password or perhaps it has been haked by someone. so ple...

suff954

I forget my bio's password

Hello, i forget my bio's password then how to run my system pls give suggestion..

suff954

Formatting with more than 3 colors

Solved

Hello, I need your help guys, i wanted to apply the formatting with more than 3 colors in my worksheet. The worksheet im working on has a lot o...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
rubster

Macro modification

Hello, dear friend in my document column "L" has some numbers & formulas.if any cell has formula base in that i need to inset rows below that formula...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make stickers

Hello, I have a Excel Sheet with Laptop Detail Entry. Columns are Price, Brand, Model, Processor, Ram, Hard Disk, Screen Size, Type, Wifi, BT, CD-R...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Soemeone has changed my gmail passoword

Hello, Please guide me how can i get my actual gmail password again

suff954

Forget my password

hi , Am Deepan ,In my nokia 5220 mobile i've set some password for my datas protection, but i've forget that particular password so i'am not ab...

suff954

Formula to fill cells with names from a list

Hello, I have a list of names I want to insert into a table. No name can be duplicated in a row. I would like it to automaticlly fill the table from ...

rizvisa1

If a1 is ultra 2gb then 800

Hello, I want to put some text on A1 cell like Ultra 3GB Ultra 5GB ZOOM 2GB ZOOM5GB i want to put the formula on B1 cell that "If A1 is Ul...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

I can;t watch media on any web browser

Hello, I can't watch any videos on any website. If a website has video in the address bar then the it says page cannot be displayed. I cannot even ...

dist.urbd

Automatic data population based on cell text

Hello, I'm not sure Excel will do this, but I am struggling to make it work and need help! Basically, I want it to automatically populate a second...

rizvisa1

Quwesation

Hello Sir/ Madam, I Have one quesation last two days ago i m working at exel (Micro Soft Excel) . one of there sheet i moved to one of another actu...

rizvisa1

Password problem

Hello, sir plz help me.any one hacke my account and channge my password...so i can't open my account.plz help me..

suff954

How do i wopy row while recording macro w2007

In Word 2003 I had a macro and put it on toobar to select table row, copy it, paste it so I got a new row below current one, in a flash. Highly repete...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pick out numbers/characters from cell

Hello, I am wanting to pull information from a list like below. What i want is in one cell if it says 4/3lb i want it to say 12..(3*4) lbs. But in a...

rizvisa1

Make a special report with excel

Hello, I have a worksheet in Excell and I would like to have different views/reports using the same data that I have in the first worksheet. I would...

rizvisa1

How to restore password of flash memmory

Hello, how can i open the passsword of flash memory which closed by forgetting password

ash_perez01

Importing images into excel

Hello, I just visited the forum and it looks like you might be the one to ask: I have MS office 2007, and am exporting data from a web shopping ca...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditional formulat with #ous condiitions

Solved

Hello, I have to write a formula to account for 6 conditions from 6 different columns. Originally, I thought it could be done by a simple nested I...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
Trowa

Lost key for m.s.office 2007

Closed

Hello, Sir/Madam, I have lost my key for intallation, plz send me a alternate free key to install

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Password anticopier

Hello, I Want to give password to my files to be copy.....so that anyone cant copy my data unless he have password .... sir if u have any solutio...

suff954

Law school acceptance chances

Solved

Hello, I want to compare possible GPA and LSAT scores to Minimum Acceptance GPA and LSAT scores. I've tried using IF and AND functions, but I can't s...

rizvisa1

Forgotten password

Hello, Hello, I forget my Gmail id Password. So how to open my Gmail id without password. Pls help me? my id is rajmuskan3@gmail.com

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
katy

How to populate a 'form' with data

Hello, I have a sheet that contains Names, email addresses and other info captured from an online entry form. At the same time I have a scorecard ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
rizvisa1

Counting

Solved

Hello, I am trying to count the number of cell's from I4:I304 that have "no access" in it, but in those cells not only do some of them have "no acces...

rizvisa1

Ytd percentage

Hello, I am doing a fiscal year productivity report that I submit monthly. I currently have a column w/YTD numbers for work hours and the director ...

rizvisa1

Filtering only certain columns

Hello, I have to tables side by side in excel and I have autofilters at the top of each table(headers). When I filter by column in one table. It hi...

rizvisa1

Excel macro loop to insert pics into more cel

Solved

Hello, Could someone please help me in writing a loop in this macro in excel : I have an excel sheet where it contains the name of the pictures in c...

rizvisa1

Excel help combining info from2 sheets

Solved

Hello, Hello, How can I match and combine records across two excel sheets. I have two excel sheets containing record information, about 6 columns f...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
coupen66

Auto e-mail from excel if a cell value is yes

Hello, I have a problem and need solution for it., I have a excel worksheet with the data as given below... Name Student no. Marks Send E-mail...

rizvisa1

Excel if function

Hello, Basically i've set up some conditionally formatted cells and i want an extra cell warning me of how many false cells i have. i want a cell ...

rizvisa1

Bios password

Hello, I forget by BIOS password.... How can i change the password again .... If anybody knows pls Reply soon... its very very urgent.....

ash_perez01
Results 9551 - 9600 out of a total of 12,258