The discussions

Forgot yahoo password and question..

Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 528.16 sir i forgot my yahoo password and that stupid question... My id is pb07q0309@yahoo.in please sir i really ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
closeup22

How do you by pass the password

hw can 'i by pass the password dialog box for the user account which is the administrator of the computer

closeup22

Drop down with formula

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5 in excel i want to use a drop lown list and when enter specified text, then next cell should display my speci...

rizvisa1

Convert a date figure into word in excel

Solved/Closed

I want to know the formula, how can I convert a date figure into word in excel 2003

rizvisa1

Word file corrupted

Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.64 my word documents are all corrupted by virus.now i ve cleaned all virus but the files are still corrupted.whil...

dist.urbd

Mmc password

Hello, i have a Kigston micro sd card for my phone 7210 supernova and its password protected and i forgot password i cant open it from my phone or...

closeup22

Mybook password

Hi, i recently book a mybook essential, 1TB. I installed it and applied my password, no problems. after that, i happened to need to reformat my comput...

dist.urbd

I forgot it my pass word

i forgot my orkut pass word please find it Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22

Conditional formating for date range

dear sir, i want to make time sheet for each workers in thetime sheet first col is date range i formated as sat 5/1, sun 5/2 like this in this i...

rizvisa1

Select value from cell if 2 criteria are met

I stumbled upon this forum when trying to find this answer in Excel. Hopefully you all can help. Here's the deal: I have a spreadsheet that has ...

rizvisa1

Numerical value to change in words.

HELLO, HOW CAN I CHANGE OR PUT THE VALUE OF NUMERICAL INTO VALUE IN WORDS. SUPPOSE IN EXCEL SHEET, I HAVE MENTION 25000 USD , HOW CAN I PUT F...

closeup22

How do i fill in a form from otheer data

I have a 1st tab Form in an Excel spreadsheet that I need to have it fill in automatically by placing a number into the form that corresponds with dat...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro to repeat and insert rows

Solved

I am trying to write a macro that will insert rows as follows: Col 1 Col2 Col3 1 S 456 2 A 222 3 M ...

rizvisa1

Help i am making a macro in excel

I am trying to creat a macro. I have a Graph on its own chart page. I want to be able to click on a box on the graph page and have it take me to the...

rizvisa1

Formula for percent for ei.. d1 and e1 equals

I have two rows... Say D1 (16,597) and E1 (30,725). Want to find out how to get percentage formula to show that 16,597 is 54.01790% of 30,725 Config...

rizvisa1

Date conversion

What is the easiest way to convert an unaccepted excel date format: "Jan 2/2008" to an excel understood date format such as "1/2/2008" without doing i...

rizvisa1

How can i open my email i forget my password?

how can i open my email i forget my password?

ilhaan

Date formatting

I have formatted a cell for month, day & year as follows: 00/00/00. I then type 042110 and it appears as 04/16/15. Any suggestions? Configuration: ...

rizvisa1

Link question

Solved

Using Excel 2003 - I have two tabs one has detail info for unit cost; the second has summery info for each unit. What I'd like to do is if you are on ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro for array vlookup to worksheet

Solved

Looking for help with a quick macro please. I have four tabs in the workbook: Datadump - contains daily raw data to clean Central - Accou...

14 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Countdown formlua - urgent - got an exam tomm

How to do this? How to write this algorithm? an algorithm called Countdown accepts as input an integar N. The value of N lies in the range 1 to...

rizvisa1

Move rows to a new sheet

Hi, I have an sheet with thousands of rows. I am looking for a way to move all the rows that have similar data in the cloumn A feilds. Hope it is ...

rizvisa1

Need help with excel message pop up

Solved

I need Excel VB help to show a message pop up box to display whenever the value is below 10 or greater then 50 that's also not a multiple of 5 Con...

6 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
Trowa

Excel help

I have two different Excel files, one with a complete list of serial numbers and one with some of the same serial numbers and also some that may not b...

3 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Creating a graph in excel using drop downs

I have a file, that we are tracking leads. In the file, we have several components, but 2 specific components I'd like to graph. We have a Date Colu...

Trowa

Memorycard password

im using 5220 nok music xpress.. mobile got hanged i formated the card now asking for the code wat should i do plz help me out Configuration: Windo...

closeup22

To find cells with same values

How to find cells with the same values in column 'A' ,how to add values of the corresponding cells of column ' L ' and put sum in column 'M' ? ...

rizvisa1

Updating data in two+ worksheets

Solved

I have a question, I just created a spreadsheet with 8 tables which contain a deferent data and with Autosum column on each table and I created als...

rizvisa1

Macro that shows the contents of a range

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro that would show the contents of a range of cells. I would like to assign this macro to the botton on the forms...

rizvisa1

Need help in excel...

Hi All, I need to populate the columns(multiple columns) of excel with the values from the previous non - empty column. The problem I am facing is...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Conditional formatting with 3 cell

Solved

Hi all I want to do conditional formatting a cell but based on the criteria set by 2 other sells in the row so if A1 = 0 and B1 > 0 i want C1...

5 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Amt in words in word

want to convert amt in words in word indian format Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Forget my password

hi i am forget my password and plz help me if u can

ash_perez01

Writing text in farsi in msword 2003

hello there, I have Windows XP on my computer as the operating system and MSWords 2003. I have been trying to use Farsi with my MSWord. When I go to...

ash_perez01

Dates not formatting correctly

Hi, I'm trying to format Dates as dd/mm/yyyy in excel, but my dates after 31/12/1999 are not been formatted correct. i.e 01/01/2010 is not being recog...

ash_perez01

Help on formatting dates

Hi, I'm trying to format Dates in Excel using custom and dd/mm/yyyy. but Excel is actually getting confused and this the mm is the dd. Any da...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
venkat1926

Same values in a column

How to find cells with same values in a column? eg) A 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 2 5 2 ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
TIGERsHAKER

Link data

Solved

Dear Excel Expert, I need help. I need to manage my data with diffrent User different sheet & the data need to update every week in master sheet...

14 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
YeohSeow

Macro to insert rows on click of a button

I am trying to auto populate a list one below the other on the click of a button. A sample sheet of what I am proposing can be found at the followi...

Alex

Two ways sort of vlookup, pls help!!!?

Col A Col B Col C Jack Kate 1-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 2-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 3-Apr 5:30 PM 5:30 PM 5-Apr 7:30 PM 7:30 PM 6-Apr 7:30...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Adit

If formula require to calculate no of days

Hi, I have four dates in my work sheet, among them 2 are fixed and two variables. The data is as follows: Date of Purchase (DP) = variable Da...

7 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Help sorting an excel sheet

what formula or marco could I use to allow employees to just bring up their data on a spread sheet using their ID IE Col. D is all the IDS F and...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Problems with dtpicker control

Hello, I want to create a userform and I have some issues - I hope that I can find any help here.Thank you. 1. DTPicker Control. 1.1 How can...

rizvisa1

Range change colour

Solved

Please help. If I have a range of Data in cells say A1 to E1 and I wish to change all to red when I enter the word "lose" in A1 only what do I need...

Andy

Bringing in 1 row - in excel

A B C 1 ND=5127558 NE =007-09-092 00426638 2 TY= KLA+ SR3 3 CAT= CAC17 1 ND=3...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Extract date from a series of numbers

Solved

Hi, I need to extract date from a series of numbers like 250420102356478 where 25(date)04(month)2010(year)2056478(sequence number) and answer sh...

4 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Pls help me with excel formula!

Solved

Dear excel experts, I have a dataset of A1:A15. I want to make a formula stating that if 10 cells of the range A1:A15 are greater than or equal 2 ...

xcel

Recovering downloaded excel

I downloaded an excel document to my pc laptop from my school website(schoolloop) and made changes to it and then deleted it from the site folder(My L...

closeup22

Reference number in excel

Hello! I have two sheets in a workbook, Sheet1 is for summary with reference number (reference number is alpha-numeric), Sheet2 is the raw data. Is t...

rizvisa1

How to display add'l rows based on dropdown

Hi, I am trying to create a template with a series of questions with responses of Yes or No. A Yes answer would require further information. If th...

rizvisa1
Results 8701 - 8750 out of a total of 12,260