The discussions

Matching the case in excel cell

Hello, I need to know is there any way where in I can match contents of two excel cell. for ex: A1 has the value A.K.Traders and cell A99 has Traders...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Vishal

Gmail mails not downloading in outlook

Hello, I had configured my gmail id on outlook express 2003 sometime back, and it was working fine till recently. But now, when i try downloading th...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
Elotious

To tell me mobile call 2 internet

Hello, my name is sajjad plz tell me who can possibble 2 free call on internet for mobile number?

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2009 by
friend

How to change text to 1

Hello, I am trying to format a spreadsheet - the column has N.A. in it sometimes and I need it to become 1 when it appears - how do I do the foumul...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Two formats in one cell

EXCEL Question Hello, When I CONCATENATE a cell with a date and a cell with text, the date is reformatted into a number. Does anyone know how to ...

venkat1926

Sub routine to test and color cells

Hello, I am trying to develop a simple function or sub to scan a worksheet of approx 2000 cells, test the contents, if the cell is empty leave, if t...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Auto fill daterange

Hello, I'm looking to compose a macro to automatically fill a date range for example if c1 = 10/10/09 then d1 = one week after "17/10/09" e1 = 2 wee...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Dainesy

Duplicate data and concatenation

Hello, I have a excel spreadsheet where I have 60,000 rows and columns are filled with data, column headers are Record Number, Last/Business Name,...

DFK

Make excel particular sheet protection on net

Hello, I have Excel sheet, with containing around 10 sheets, tat sheer was shared in net work with 5 diffrrent persons (systems). each person is re...

Excelguru

Conditional formatting

Hello, I am trying to get cells to change colours depending on a number entered. Ideally I would like to use 'Y' or 'N' If 'A1'=no value entered ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Qman

Excel: copy active range to bottom of list

Solved

Hello, On multiple sheets I have lists of peoples names. When I add a few new names on one sheet, I want a macro to copy-paste these names to the o...

13 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
Trowa

Selecting a range based on a found cell

Hello, I am new to visual basics and I am trying to delete the next 5 rows after I have found the cell that contains the data I requie. I have d...

sarbel.vilo

Hotmail password needed

Hello, My hotmail account clariviere24@hotmail.com has been hacked and my password changed and i dont remember my secret answer or my alternate ema...

gragrand

Not able to browse but net is showing connect

Hello, i have windows xp SP3 installed in my laptop, when i connect the modem to my laptop, at status bar it shows the message as internet is connect...

dhanu

Adding data from one column using another

Solved

Hello, I am having a real problem with an Excel formula. I have a worksheet with variable rows and a number of columns. I need to add together t...

saltod

Unique excel formula

Hello, I am using excel 2003. In my spreadsheet I have the following formula that I have to copy and paste into every single row in one column... ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Outlook wont let me send with gmail

Hello, i have outlook 2003 installed in my laptop with vista. i have just been trying to set it up, and it just wont work, aol either. i have ever...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Sound & audio device

Hello, i have no sound & no audio device s can you help me to install it please

sharpman

Sound & audio device

Hello, i have no sound & no audio device s can you help me to install it please

iveal

Removal of old user id and password

Hello, I bought a laptop from Ebay, and it has a username and password that did not come with it. How would I log on?

fea_ture

I forgot my password

Hello, can you help me, i just change my password last July then after 1 week when i open my ym i forgot my password i already tried all my passwo...

iveal

Password problems

Hello, Im having troulble on my facebook page. Someone had access to my email address and changed my password, and they also changed my email to someo...

iveal

Need to use color as argument excel

Hello, I am writing a macro to produce payroll and have run into a snag. I pay a different amount for product x if the cell color is red than any oth...

venkat1926

Highlighting out of date cells

Hello, I have never made a macro before and not even sure if i need it for this task but hey here we go. I need to highlight certain cells in red ...

venkat1926

Sum in excel

Hello, Hi I am sapna How to take sum in excel for figures in same colours in Microsoft office - 2003 For eg. if I want to take the sum of figures ...

venkat1926

Browsing

Hello, I want to browse free with my sony ericsson phone, which opera mini version should i use. I have been using opera mini 4.0.1, but it has not b...

onea97

How to lock a page

Hello, i need to lock some excel sheet page,which can only veaw. if is there any formula please help. thanx

dhamuspace

<3

Hello, i want to change my google homepage....not igoogle home page....google home page....please help me.....

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Excel - how to hide certain unwanted times?

Hello, As you can see below information (extracted from Excel Sheet), my company works 24 hrs, and each time my staff tag on the main door, the log...

venkat1926

To the last row

Hello, I need to know how to just paste my formula's on the right row, up to the amount of data on the left row, instead a fix number. Could you...

venkat1926

Excel if then statement maximum

Hello, I am trying to do an if then filter in excel 2003. I am calculating a simple percentage, up to a maximum x. So like =A1*.25, with a maximu...

venkat1926

Copying

Hello, I want to copy to another cell a result from a cell that has a formula and have that copied result 'freeze' irrespective to changes in the t...

peter.not

I forgot my password and secret answer to my

Closed

Hello, I Forgot my password and the secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security . I ask and try soooo many time to get help from...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
lonelygirl

How can i use my web browser in my phone?

Hello, how can i use my web browser in my phone?my phone unit is nokia 6300china phone

fea_ture

Can you sed me my password

Hello, i forgot my password i need it asapplease help enelson212 yahoo thanks

peter.not

Display list based on previous input

Hello, I'm trying to to do the following: Based on a list (on another worksheet) I select an entry for Sheet1, Cell B9 and a separate entry for Sh...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
Anonymous

Lost password!!!!!!!!

Hello, Need help A.S.A.P please have lost password to this email address nikki_mcg_06@hotmail.co.uk someone is on my MSN talkin to people and has t...

iveal

Crikey! i've forgotten my gmail password!

Hello, I can't remember for the LIFE of me what my password is for this particular account. I created it over 8 months ago and have tried every sing...

suff954

Password forgot

Hello, Actually i forgot my yahoo account password. I forgot my secret answer and other details and my alternate email id is also invalid. how can ...

ajay

I need facebook english version

Hello, i would like to sign up at facebook but i could not understand because the message is arabic version. please faciltate my request. thank you.

dybbody

Copy corresponding row value

Hello, I have two worksheets sheet1 and sheet2, in sheet1 i have my data from Column A to D and formulas from E to Z I am running below script whi...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
venkat1926

Excel trick for reading tables?

Hello, I'm using Microsoft Excel. Imagine I have a table with two columns, one labelled "Staff Name" and one labelled "Able to lock-up." The ...

SKent

Internet browsing

Hello, please how do i configure my freedom for browsing with my mtn line?

fea_ture

Redirecting gmail page

Hello, i'm having a problem about gmail page everytime that try to enter to the gmail pae it get redirected and i can log in to the page so i can't ...

fea_ture

Apps

Hello, I deleted the apps logo on ipod touch and I have tried to reset it to no avail. any suggestions on how to get the app store back on main scre...

sharpman

Powerpoint not responding

Hello,to all of you, can anyone help me please?i have tried to use powerpoint before and it was working perfectly but recent...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Sam

Power point problem

Hello, I just downloaded a microsoft office powerpoint program to my computer a second ago. But for some reason when i try to open it and start a fres...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
Sam

Word document

Hello, I have an ACER Aspire 3680 laptop withe VISTA. It has OFFICE XP installed but i can't open a word document from my email

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Forgot my password and id

Hello,please send me my password and ID becouse i have forgotten please send me i wanna usde it know please

dancedhall

Copy rows from sheeta,b&c and paste in sheetd

Hello Experts, I am a novice in using VBA or Macros in excel. I need a help in copying all the available rows from Individual Sheet say A, B & C ...

Cowshal
Results 11001 - 11050 out of a total of 12,262