The discussions

Compare two columns text

Hello, If the text of any cell in column-A matches with the text of any cell in column-B, copy entire row to next sheet. Like Column-A ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel '03 formula to count items in 2 columns

Hello, I just need a little help. I'm trying to use the CountIf formula to reference two columns of data. I've been using this formula: =COUNTI...

12 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2012 by
VirtualInsanity

Excel

Hey - created a speadsheet - has 13 sheets. A "Master" and one for each "month" of the year. Master containes rows of information: Unit numbers, date ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Find the value in a row of a matching column

Hello, If you are able to help, I would be greatly appreciative! I would like to find a formula that would look up the value in a cell, find the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2012 by
tibouuh

Macro error when trying to paste ???

I wrote a macro to search for a value in a different file/workbook, copy the row (if the value is found), then paste it back to the original workbook....

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 if function

Solved

Hello, Need formula to say if cell has NA put 0 but if the cell has a date (yy,mm,dd) then subtract cell L1 from cell E1. Trying to determine how ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
Nikki

Macros for making a graph in different tabs.

Hello, Hey Experts, I recently tried to use macros to make graphs. I have more than 15 tabs on my excel. Each of them have a similar data with ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Macro/formula in excel

Hello, I want to search for a word in the format eg.ABC-2012-123( where only ABC is fixed and the other numbers after hyphen keeps changing) in ea...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Vba - search engine help

Hi guys, These threads are really helpful but i still cant get mine to work. I have created a knowlege base on excel for all the fixes on my serv...

TrowaD

Getting data from another worksheet

Hello, I am having 2 worksheets in a workbook sheet1 consists of a data like this: Country name Site engineer Name Contact Details Ben...

venkat1926

Copy/paste macro for excel 2011 for mac

Hello, I am in of help! I've tried searching the forum for a code that will work but sadly i've not found one. I am try to create/code a macro or b...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2012 by
phoenix

Excel macro to create files based on column

Hello, I want to create a macro which creates files based on contents in column AJ. and I want the macro to copy the data from original sheet...

TrowaD

Conditional formatting 4 colors and words

Closed

Hello, I have a report that I have to create. If a certain cell is 0-9%, I want the cell beside it to turn green and have the word excellent ...

pcsces

Convert row one into three column

Dear friends, Could you please help me to convert below given data into required format Current situation 12345 60 12345 50 12345 40 124...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro to search, find, copy rows and replace

Hello, I am trying to create a macro to search for a number from one workbook in another workbook, and then either copy the entire row or copy the ...

venkat1926

Copy particular columns to next sheet

Dear friends, Plz help me to do the below requirement Current situation sheet one PTS invoice# status amount proc.date 1234...

Josh

Find data in another spreadsheet

Hello, I need my stock checker to pick up data from our suppliers spreadsheet which they change daily. So what i need for example is: To mat...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Vba - transferring select data to new sheet

Solved

Hey there, I'm trying to create a macro for an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new ...

10 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2012 by
VirtualInsanity

Forgot phone lock password

Closed

Hello, I forgot my Phone lock password of Samsung E2510 how to solve without removing the data ? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 536.5

jack4rall

Convert row one into three column

Closed

Hello, I need to convert below given data into required format Current situation 12345 60 12345 50 12345 40 12435 60 12435 40 ...

pcsces

Excel: how to create a complex date formula

Hello, I need to create a date formula that only includes weekdays. I want to have a formula that does (=previous date+1) for 5 boxes and then...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2012 by
Josh

Excel doubt

Hello, I am using excel 2003 and pl help me to solve the below issue I want to compare two cells from one worksheet to other to write value ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Sum using macro?

Hello, So sorry for my continuing inability to get my head around macros! I'm trying to workout a new spreadsheet and would really appreciate any...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel formula: copy data and add "0000"

Hello, how do I copy data from worksheet 1 into worksheet 2 (i know how to do this part), AND 1) delete the 4 digits at the end (i know how to do...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Number inti words in excel

Hello, Friends I wanted to easy way to do the programming in view code. I was try all way but i was failed to install if you have any other easy way...

venkat1926

Conditional copy of row to other worksheet

Hello, I have a 7 sheet workbook which contains a part number in column A of each sheet with details following it. I am trying to write a VBA code...

venkat1926

Urgent i need a formula, is a challenge

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have a Column with Text, and i need to find the word Cash on that column, and if there is such a w...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
Josh

Excel: empty cell in 2007

Hello, When presenting raw of data into a chart there is an option to present empty gaps as zero, gaps or connect the dots. none of teh option is wor...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
Sushant

Paste data into alternate blank cells

Hello, in using Microsoft Excel 2007, I'd like to paste data from one column into a another column that has some data in it along with some blanks ...

siju

I forgot apple i pod password

Solved

HELLO, i forgot my apple 8gb passeord bearning the model nos.A1285 and serial nos. 5U9203UK3QS Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

Ambucias

Vba dynamic paste after values

Hello, Iam trying to do more or less a copy paste Macro in excel. The date comes out in the following format: Entity-----Account1----Account2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2012 by
jocke

Data validation and if statement

Hello, I have an issue trying to match If statements with data validation. I have a cell (A1) with a certain result calculated (e.g.: G0,G1,G2)...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Macro to create worksheets & add dates

Hello, I have a worksheet (Excel 2007) that has two master pages with data, Weekday, and Saturday. Every month the tab Weekday is copied and renam...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro to cross reference workbooks

Hi all, I am (VERY) new to macros, and I am trying to create one that searches the cell in Column D in workbook 2, cross references it by the same...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Autofill list from internet

Hello, I have a list of over 3000 company names in India. I need to check for each of them to see if they have their own website or not. I am d...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Need macro to copy the searched data

Dear Friends, I am having a bug report. In that different developers will have a bug for each module. And each modules are in different sheet. ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Macro to delete specific number of rows.

Hello, i have a imported text file into exel and i want to delete some specific number of rows after specific number of row say i want to delete ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Comparision of excel data

Hi, I am looking for comparing calues of sheet1 with sheet2 if the fileds in sheet1(coloumn A) is matching with filed in sheet2(coloumn A). If the ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Search for specific text & copy row+next row

Search for text and copy row + next row to different sheet I have sheet1 and sheet2. All my raw data is in Sheet2 and Sheet1 will be summary report. ...

venkat1926

How to use filter formula

Hello, how use filter formula Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

venkat1926

Vba code to conditionally copy the data

Solved

Hello, need help! see I need a vba code that can copy data from sheet1(raw data) to sheet 2,sheet3 and so on is certain condition matches..exam...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2012 by
sunny2u86

Date -time subtraction..

Solved

Hello, hi again,need help i need a macro that will subtract date-time in column A with the Present Date-time and display the value as number of da...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2012 by
pcsces

How to get sub strings using delimiter

Solved

hi, i want to copy the part of the string in a particular cell to another sheet. e.g. the string is cell A1 is as below: EVENT_ID NUMBER(10) ...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2012 by
abhi

Memory card password

Hello, pls help me retrieve my memory card password for nokia 5130.Iam highly waiting for your quick respons.Thanks Configuration: / Opera 9....

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2012 by
Ambucias

Change default number format

Hello, I use Excel a lot, but still trip up a lot too! Does anyone out there know if there is a way to change the default number format for all...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2012 by
Ezmay

Hyperlink of pdf files to excel

Hello, I created hyperlinks of around 100 pdf files which is inside a folder say "Reports" to an excel file. But now I need to change the folder nam...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Conditionally pull data from another list

Dear All, I need help in the following matter urgently, please can anyone help? I have an Excel workbook containing a list of file names in Col...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
eskagsms

Pull specific data from excel cell

Hello, Is there a way to pull specific data from one cell and then put that data in multiple cells following the original cell? For example, her...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
Mehedad

Word 2003 macro - need save file path code

Hello, I have an awesome little macro that I found on the net that saves pages from a merged doc to individual files. Through my testing of it I've fo...

3 replies Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Highlighted cell on duplicate by multiple cln

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7, MS Office 2007 Kindly help me i stuck in a problem, I have an Excel Sheet which contains Sales Figure an ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2012 by
TrowaD
Results 5251 - 5300 out of a total of 12,260