The discussions

Help! please my interner browser wont open

Hello, My name is Edgar I have a problem with my laptop. the internet browser wont start when i open the internet explorer it closes down by itself....

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
ash_perez01

Excel, if fuction with cell text values?

Solved

Hello, I would like to include the text value of a cell in the statement I have for one of the IF options. So far my formula is -: =IF((B1...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2010 by
jen

Forget password

Hello, Hi! I put security lock in my contacts and I forgot the password. How I can open it again? My mobile is Samsung C5212

dist.urbd

Req: 'if' formula in excel

Hello, In one of my excel formate below mentioned row/coloums are there, Disp. Month IPO # IPO Dt Customer Details Job Name PO No. PO DT Inv N...

rizvisa1

Excel formula display in cell

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I need to print the step by step values of a formula in a cell for example ilets say: cells(A,3)= Cells...

rizvisa1

How to copy and paste

Hello, I want to copy something from the 1st worksheet and paste to 2nd worksheet. I have already the code but did not work. What's wrong with t...

rizvisa1

Excel:conditional formatting stops working

Hello, First of all i am using 3 rules in conditional formatting and those are =AND(c1"",c1today() Green it works perfectly but ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Auto email when cells in range are edited

Hello, Heres my problem: The company I work for currently uses an excel spreadsheet for scheduling. Its annoying and cumbersome. Once updated...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Can you look into it ivan?

Hello, I have two excel sheets which have one column "name" in common. In one sheet, the values respective to that column are multiple and in anot...

rizvisa1

Help me i have lost myy password

pls i have forgotten my password can you give me that back my id is starterfire111@yahoo.com

francis

Setting up criteria for vba macros in excel

Hello, I need to set up a loop function that will only output the data of the cheapest house, with a pool. Here is what I have so far, but my...

rizvisa1

Highlighting cells within a loop

Hello, I am trying to set my vb code to highlight columns C through G in a light blue color after each step of the loop. So for instance my for st...

rizvisa1

Help with mailing list

Hello, Thank you in adavance for your assistance.. I am wondering how to create a spread sheet using Excel. I want to be able to have one master s...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting

Hello, I need to have a row change colors based on multiple cells in a row. For instance if a date (1/1/10) ise, etc.entered in cell A1, then the...

rizvisa1

How to automatically copy data from excel?

Hello, I am running a data entry office and I need some help with present project. here is the exact scenario 1. I have data ready in ex...

rizvisa1

Return digit that does not exist in a cell

Good Day all, Cell A2 is 012 in text format. Cell B2 is 0821 in text format too. Is there a function that can check value in cell B2 against ce...

rizvisa1

Excel convert number to letters

Pls let me know how to convert numbers into letters in excel

rizvisa1

Using if statement to check cell contents.

Hello, I have two sets of data one in a new spreadsheet with a suffix added and the the second in a master file with both (standard part numbers and s...

rizvisa1

Server address

Hello, I have a dell 531S systerm, how can I find my server for email

rizvisa1

Hyperlinks

Hello, I have a sheet with 200 clients listed at the top and 200 sheets (on same excel spread sheet) at the bottom with my clients spesific detail...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Web design

Hello, I need an excel formula that will count the number of cells that are highlighted black and contain data. Example - 5 cells highlighted blac...

rizvisa1

Copy data from one worksheet to another

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I am looking for a way where i can copy data from one worksheet to the another. Th...

rizvisa1

Excel-formula

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0 I have 3 columns K, L and M that 2 of the fields are n/a and 1 of the fields will ha...

Netscur

If & vlookup

Hello, My Msg Was deleted, why?

suff954

Deleting cells based on cell value of samerow

Solved

Hello, When I delete cell D4 (it's contents turn to ""), I would like cells C4, E4, F4, G4 to be deleted as well. The row must still exist, so on...

8 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
trowa

Cmos password needed for insp 9300

Hello, Service tag info is: 6tcp671-595b. Please help. Thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

If

Solved

Hello, If A1 = 80 then B1 = 100 or if A1 = 50 then B1 = 90 both these formules are in the same cell, Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

Stormdronk

Excel leading zero format

Hello, I would like some advice on formatting cells to have leading zeroes. I do know about using ="0####", but my problem is somewhat more comple...

PRM

Find partial match in a cell

Hello, I want to do a "Match" or "Lookup" for a word in a cell. For example I have 1,000 company names. I want to label them into type of compan...

venkat1926

I need the product key fast

Hello, I lost my product key and i need the powerpoint to do my homework! Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
xpcman

Assign macro to button on a multi-page tab

Hello, This seems easy but I am really stuck. I need to have a floating set of commands in a spreadsheet and I can't use attached custom toolbars (IT...

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
Nuwan

List 2 columns into one

Solved

Hello, I hoping that someone can help me fix this. I have two columns with possible duplicate vendor name, example VendorName ...

venkat1926

Highlighting dates conditional formating

Solved

Hello, How to highlight dates in "EXCEL" i mean Less than Today = RED Today = YELLOW Greater than Today = Green Please help me i've been...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make macros in excel

Salam All Dear any one help me to make macro inexcel I m very new in this field and i m copying some data from any web sit (i-e www.192.com) a...

rizvisa1

I forget my key word to login in ti yahoo msn

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
tompatricks

Excel sheet

Hello, If you have data stored in an Excel sheet, describe the steps to import the excel sheet into MS-Access and to convert the data into a datab...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Need an advanced option i can't find

Hello, Looking for advanced excel options to change page to only copy what it displays in cells without the formulas, I only remember it was hold...

rizvisa1

I need a formula for excel

Solved

Hello, Here is what I need and cant find anywhere: IF A12="text1 (anywhere in text)",then b2="text2" please help provide a formula that ca...

rizvisa1

Auto pop up before 15 of due date

=IF((B4-TODAY())

rizvisa1

Pop up for formula

Hello, =IF((B4-TODAY())

rizvisa1

Mmm

Where I live?

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Password

Hello, lephone A1 i need security password kindly help to this message. Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5

suff954

Excel formula file linked

Solved

http://wikisend.com/download/466894/Check1.xlsx Their is a description on the file about what i am trying to do. besicly check one value to a list,...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula to pull data between dates

Hello, I have a worksheet from a payroll program that is exported into Excel. In column A it prints the date and then names, the next date and t...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
rizvisa1

Adjacent cell conditional format problem

Hello, I have a large-ish sheet (14000 rows) where I need to quickly validate whether or not values are missing based on adjacent cells. Each r...

rizvisa1

I need help with an =if statement

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0I am trying to do an excel spreedsheet with a HR response. In D2 i have an accrual da...

rizvisa1

Separating string into different columns

Hello, I am working in an Excel Spreadsheet where I have a column that looks like this: Column XYZ Engineers #### Lincoln Ave., Suite ### San ...

rizvisa1

Merge 10 workbooks in a sheet

Hello, I wanted to create an application using macro. I have 10 excel work books, i wanted to merge that all excel workbook into one work book....

9 replies Last reply on 22 May 2010 by
Rajesh

Adding double quotes to excel

Hello, How do I add double quotes the beginning and end of a column of numbers in Excel. Example 45671 needs to be "45671". Thanks. Config...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
donaldnelson

Autofilling formulas from multiple worksheets

Hi guys. I am decent with excel, but I am trying to help a fellow employee out at the moment who has very little knowledge of excel. She is doing a ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 8451 - 8500 out of a total of 12,260