The discussions

Language issue

Hello there. I am facing an issue related to WhatsApp whenever I open my site from WhatsApp, it shows a different language.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Add caption/message to video.

Hi I've been sent a video I want to add a caption/message then forward it via Android. How do I do this please?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Which steps we can follow to recover my account ?

Hello, nnsnjdjfj

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2021 by
riareviews

Automatic calling

Hello, I have an ongoing problem: whatsapp calls people without my taking any action. How can I prevent that from happening? Thanks! Peter

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2021 by
David Webb  

Whatsapp showing this version of whatsapp will expire in 1 day

Hello, whatsapp showing this version of whatsapp will expire in 1 day and when i try to update its asking my icloud password and when i enter it...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2021 by
HelpiOS

Unable to send or receive media since 22nd july 2021

Solved

Re: Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 using Android 4.4.4 not being able to send or receive media using WhatsApp Hi, To run through what I have tried to sol...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2021 by
glyderman

New here be nice

Hello, I want to delete a WhatsApp contact then add them back and will our previous messages still be there

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Whatsapp links

Closed

Hi, My query is, I have a website and I want to integrate a function that will reply all the subscribers on their whatsapp and the number should m...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2021 by
HelpiOS

Can i mirror my new phone and my old tablet?

My very old phone was not smart so I used its number to set up WhatsApp on my tablet (not a phone). That worked well. The number is now on my new sma...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2021 by
jerrydummy

What is the benefits of whatsapp backup?

Hello, I do not want to backup my WhatsApp account, but it is, again and again, showing a backup option for me, which I hate. How can I remove the b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2021 by
David Webb  

Transferring to a new phone

Hi, I just bought a new iPhone 12. The screen on my current iPhone has stopped working. On the new phone, I've downloaded WhatsApp, but all the ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2021 by
allen_1133

Whatsapp videos not downloading on phone with high speed internet.

some videos from a particular sender does not download on WhatsApp on my phone. SAMSUNG GALAXY J2 2018 ANDROID VERSION 7.1.1 when trying to open th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Backed up messages

Hello, I have deleted an important message on WhatsApp and want to retrieve it. I have seen instructions for obtaining the key from /data/data/co...

David Webb  

Changing number

Hello, If i change my whatsapp number on whatsupp app and i DO NOT select option to notify my contacts then what happens? Can they still send me ...

David Webb  

Deleting 'recent contacts'

Hi. When I click on a photo in a WhatsApp message, an arrow comes up on the right, taking me to 'recent contacts' as suggestions who I might want to f...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2021 by
HelpiOS

Connecting whatsapp with website

Hello, How do i connect my WhatsApp with my website?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2021 by
HelpiOS

How to disable popup bubble?

Solved

Dear all, I can't seems to find the way to disable incoming message popup bubble in my phone WhatsApp. I'm using Samsung S8 android version 9. ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2021 by
Wuvs

Download yowhatsapp new version

Hello. I just got an Android phone and it's running Android 11. Now I want to download and use Yowhatsapp but don't know how. Can anyone show me how...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2021 by
David Webb  

Confuse about gb whatsapp new security update.

As we all know cybersecurity is really necessary these days, we all have seen cybercrime and it is very common just because we allow all updates to ac...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2021 by
Yonana

Whatapp

Hello, LOST all the MEDIA on the main app. This is ridiculous I have lost 1000+ important images and documents!!! When you open the chat set...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2021 by
lays_4444

You have guessed the code too many times. contact support

Solved

Hello, Today a friend is having issues getting into Whatsapp at an iPhone, her phone asked to set a verification code even when her account was alrea...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2021 by
Komu

Whatsapp businness do not send away message (most of the time)

Hello, as written in the object, it seems to do not work. Iphone 6s. Thanks for your help

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2021 by
Mike

Can't explore folders & files while trying to share on whatsapp.

Hi, I'm trying to share files that on my Redmi Note 5 to groups on WhatsApp, but it does not show all the folders on my phone, I can only choose from...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2021 by
Asip22

Backup made this morning at 00.38 am size 11gb, now seems only 1.4gb

Hello everyone! I desperately need some help im afraid I've lost 10 years medias and maybe messages.. Yesterday i had to format my mobile, so i prepa...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2021 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp restore issue

Hello, When I installed WhatsApp, it didn't find the backup at all, instead starting straight after verification into the app, with my chat groups p...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Emote

Garena free fire

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

How to download apk files without having google play store?

Hello, Where you can download it from?

Bob Dijks  

Lost content

Hello, I managed to accidentally delete WhatsApp (well my 3 year old did) from my iPhone and the only backup available was from 2014. Now that I’v...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2021 by
Jen1234567

Lost the old phone but still want to resume from where i left off

Hello, i lost my old phone a few days back and i had taken the backup in august 2020. i have no backup of messages from August 2020 till the 5th of ju...

David Webb  

Whatsapp code

How can I receive a WhatsApp verify code with my Lost sim card line

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2021 by
David Webb  

Whatsapp backups

Hello, I have a question. One year ago my old Android phone stopped working properly and ultimately it didn't boot at all. I bought a new iPhone an...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2021 by
Bob Dijks  

Smartphone 8035 android 7.1.2

Hello, I have a problem with the installation off whatsapp on mij smartphone doro 8035 (android 7.1.2). The app had always functioned but now it i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2021 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp backup in google drive

Hello, I was recently asked to update my whatsapp as the current version was no longer supported. I did the following steps: selected my Google Dri...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2021 by
Hopeless

Led notification

I have choosen the purple colour notification led colour to my bestie's number so i can distinguish her from others, but it seems like tje feature dos...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2021 by
Elena Keracheva  

Message not showing delivered until answered

Hello, I am sending messages that aren’t showing delivered until the message is responded to. I can see the profile pic. When I get the response fro...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2021 by
marksapsford

Whatsapp blocked my website link

Hello, I have been Published Pure Content on the Website but the WhatsApp Blocked my website Link not able to share on WhatsApp My Website URL is h...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2021 by
sanjosamson

Lost chat

Hello, Help I deleted a chat of a good friend. I cannot restore it because there was a back up after I deleted everything. Is there a possibil...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2021 by
David Webb  

Whatsapp back-up

Solved

Hello, On my old phone I try to make a back-up of WhatsApp chats. But if I do, WhatsApp makes a back-up of the chats until May 2020. All the new c...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2021 by
VincentV

Edit messages

Hello, Have WhatsApp figured out a way customers can edit a sent message shortly after sending once a person realizes there are spelling errors ra...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2021 by
David Webb  

Pending payment

Hello, I get a “PENDIMG PAYMENT” message under one of my conversations? Anybody knows what is is?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2021 by
David Webb  

How to upload clear images on whatsapp status?

Hello, I need to upload clear high quality images to Whatsapp status but Whatsapp keeps blurring it, i have tried reducing the image quality / pix...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2021 by
Bravemindstudio

I lost my sim card

Hello, please help I lost my phone with a sim card inside which i use for WhatsApp, now my WhatsApp is about to expire I cant get the confirmation mes...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2021 by
funadm

Massage recover what's app

Hello guys ye link ko open kijiye or 2 gb data Paige bilkul muftme

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2021 by
Priyanshu

Someone accidentally blocked and reported me on whatsapp

Hi, I just wanted to ask what happens if someone has mistakenly blocked and reported me on WhatsApp. They unblocked me straight away. Please help!

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2021 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp data lost when number changed

I just lost my 6 years whatsapp data. I recently got a new number and changed the number to new one on standard whatsapp, everything was normal 3 da...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2021 by
paganihuayra

Weird bird noise

Hi everyone, When my mom sends a voice message on WhatsApp half of the time you can barely hear her, but there's a very loud noise of birds and nat...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2021 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp chats.

Hello, I recently did a phone swap, like 3 weeks ago, now the WhatsApp backup that restored was like April 2020, so I practically lost all my chat h...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Whatsapp chat export problem

Hello everyone, I want to export one of my Whatsapp chats to Telegram, but only the last 4-5 messages of my chat is exported. The problem is not wi...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Prob whatsapp voice message on pc

I received file include of WhatsApp voice message for someone on my pc but i cant listening to them why??

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Share website link in what's app?

Closed

Hello, I am amelia I share my website link with my friends but the link is not sharing and it's show error, so tell me what's the issue.

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2021 by
HelpiOS
Results 301 - 350 out of a total of 593