The discussions

Whatsapp bluetooth calls issue

Hello, When someone calls me on whatsapp (voice/video) on my Samsung 23+ and i connect my buds2 pro (after or before i answer) i can hear the connect...

8 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2023 by
hransheed

Transfer whatsapp chats from number to number

Hello, I have a whatsapp in my phone, linked to a phone number. I want to move chats and their media from this number to a new one, but in the same p...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2023 by
stanleybuntin

Editing a deleted message

Hello, If I send somebody a message in 1 on 1 chat on WhatsApp and it is read then it receives two blue ticks. If I edit it, it receives two grey ti...

Help!!! cant transfer whatsapp messages to new phone!

Hi! Just got a new phone. Transfered everything to the new phone via whatsapp QR code (no cloud or backup service). Had to reset the new phone, tr...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2023 by
Hiuy

Lost messages sent from desktop app

Hello, My phone stopped working around the 22nd of June but, while I was waiting to get a new phone, I continued to use WhatsApp via the desktop app ...

Whatsapp icon in windows 10 taskbar

Solved

Hello, In the Windows 10 taskbar, what does the WhatsApp icon with the number "1" in a circle mean?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2023 by
waleed1243

You need the official whatsapp to use this account

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp is not opening from a week and giving error that "You need the official WhatsApp to use this account". I am using official WhatsA...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp backup deleted

Solved

Hello, When re adding my WhatsApp to my phone, I accidentally clicked 'backup' before WhatsApp had a chance to recover and add my previous messages a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp account syncronization

Hello, Maybe some one has already faced this problem.  I have Whatsapp application installed both on IOS and Laptop.  I opened laptop and noticed t...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Content stickers not working properly on android

Hello, When we put a location sticker(It is a content sticker) on a WhatsApp status we can see the sticker, but cannot check the location by click on...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Why is my whatsapp chat not sorted chronologically?

Solved

Previously when I used to delete a message from a chat, whatsapp automatically use to resort the chat list according to date. but now when I delete a ...

15 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
Yeraldocaleb

Help! i have lost all chat history in whatsapp!!!!

Hi I just upgraded my iPhone (as I have done many times in the past). The only difference this time was that I had moved from Whatsapp to Whatsapp bu...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2023 by
waqar111

Whatsapp not syncing from pc app to android app

I run WA on a Motorola phone (latest WA version) and also the WA webapp on a PC (latest, new recently, version) Messages arrive at both devices - B...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2023 by
waqar111

Whatsapp message notifications wont come

Hi, I use an iPhone and my notifications wont appear. so if anyone texts me it will only show a single check mark at their end until I open the app a...

Need help ???? backup delete

Hello, Please i need help . I buy new phone and i try to transfer all the backup from the old to the new. I make backup for all in the old phone - b...

This account cannot use whatsapp

Solved

Hello, Hello, WhatsApp Team, Mistakly I Downloaded a Third Party App and WhatsApp Banned My Account, Please Unbanned My Account as Soon as possible...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Restore whatsapp from backup without password

Solved

After re-installing the app,  I’m trying to restore my WhatsApp via an iCloud backup but I don't know my password and do not have an Encryption Key I...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Encryption message several time in chat

Solved

Hello, Why the end to end encryption message will appear several times in a chat at different dates with no other conversation? Does that mean the ch...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Message not delivered but phone says ringing?

Hi,  I tried to message my friend on WhatsApp as they fell ill today. My messages were sent but not delivered so I guessed their phone is off which is...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Notifications not showing content

Hello, this drives me nuts and I believe that I have tried everything in terms of changing settings. Just change to galaxy s23 ultra and everything wa...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

I’m stuck at 96% with whatsapp chat transfer [move to ios]

Hello everyone, I tried to transfer my whatsapp data from HUAWEI to IPHONE but without getting results! Chat preparation freezes at 96% and then give...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Change font size on whatsapp desktop

After a recent update of Whatsapp Desktop I can not change font size any more Ctrl + does not work any more. Is there a way of increasing font size. W...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2023 by
JamesRobort

Group chat messages not seen, but marked as "seen"

Solved

Let's say that in a group chat on WhatsApp, a user opens the chat where 10 messages were sent since they last opened it. If the user only saw the last...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp community announcement group adding problem

Solved

Hello, Anyone here familiar with Whatsapp Community function? I been trying to add for a company 4000+ members contacts into Whatsapp Community Anno...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Notification sound interruption

When is WhatsApp going to fix the fact that when I am using voice to text dictation, and somebody sends me a text in the middle of it that it interrup...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

One gray check whatsapp not blocked

Hello, 1.  I know my friend has service and there is no internet issue and I'm curious to know why does his phone always show one check when a messag...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp is taking images from my gallery

Solved

Hi  WhatsApp is taking images from my gallery and putting them to rammed groups in my  WhatsApp mainly images that are about a 1 to 2 weeks old at le...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to know if i accidentally deleted one contact's messages

Hello, so i was checking one of my contacts, and I realized all of the messages I had with her are completely deleted, I don't remember ever deleting ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jun 2023 by
FlorenceH_6608

Can't get whatsapp verification code

Hello, Dropped my old samsung phone and screen was damaged , purchased new phone put old Sim in new phone, now I can't get a verification code sent...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to restore latest back up

Hello, I have backed up my wats up in my old iphone before doing transfer to the new iphone. When I take new iphone , instal wats up, login with the ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2023 by
FlorenceH_6608

My number was banned of using whatsapp

Solved

Hello, Hello what's up my number was banned of using WhatsApp please help me and unlock it I don't know what is the problem

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp banned

Solved

Hello, Why my WhatsApp account showing "This account is not allowed to use WhatsApp.

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Audio recording fails to exceed 30 minutes of recording.

Hi, When I record using the audio record function, after 30 exact minutes, it refuses to continue and stops recording. I would like to know if this i...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Reinstall whatsapp without restoring the group contact

Solved

Hello, How to reinstall WhatsApp without restoring the group contact? I did not create a backup and do not want to restore the group contact when re...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Group chats not working on my phone.

Hello,  For the past three days, I have been unable to send any messages on group chats.   I can send to all personal chats without any issues.  Wh...

4 replies Last reply on 30 May 2023 by
Ktoo

Whatsapp web lagging

Hello, I'm using WhatsApp Web a long time ago, but in the last few days it's going very very laggy; I tried to clear up the cache files of Chrome for...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Easiest way to achieve selected message recepient

Hello, We have 122 residents in our residential complex and 7 maintenence and office staff. everyone is member of the group  If any resident needs ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Changing contact name on whatsapp

My husband has an android and me an iPhone, we recently got married. So he changed my contact to Wifey and I changed his contact name in my phone. I c...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Whatsapp business catalog blocked

Solved

Hello, Why is My WhatsApp Business Catalog Saying Item can't be displayed??.. Please comment to assist me

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Location error

Solved

Hello, Why the locations sometimes we sent to others are wrong? Yesterday, my cousin sent me a location which is present behind the mosque (a sacred ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Edit message

Solved

Hello, how can we edit any message on WhatsApp? and Does Chat Gpt be used on Whatsapp?

ravida_1351

Hi please help me unban my whatsapp account

Solved

Hello, Please help me unban my WhatsApp account

ravida_1351

Phone number that cannot be deleted on whatsapp

Hello, I have a phone number that I cannot delete in Whatsapp even this number is not on my contact list. This number continue to appear in Whatsapp...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2023 by
muneebhaider987

Microphone doesn't work on video calls, does on normal calls

Hello, I am trying to make video calls on WhatsApp, however when I do the recipient cannot hear me, however they can hear me just fine on regular WA ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

How get notification when not login whatsapp?

I use Whatsapp on PC with Bluestack Android emulator. Since it uses about 1.5GB of RAM, I don't have it open all the time. So the question is...How ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Whatsapp

Hi, I have the following problem: I have the application installed on 2 phones (one Android and one iOS) and on the desktop (windows). If I try to sen...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Use same whatsapp number on my websites

Solved

Hello,  this is nandla, I want to use whatsapp for two of my websites the prayer timings and mschatgpt. can i use one number for both of them? And al...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp stuck on connecting

Hello, my Whatsapp on iphone is stuck on connecting , my internet connection is working fine on other apps , i've tried several things like restarting...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Restrict members from sending messages in whatsapp group

Solved

Hello i have created a group in whatsapp that i will use to create a poll. I dont want members of the group to write messages or have a group discussi...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Moving to new phone but want to preserve whatsapp on old pho

Hello, I am moving to a new phone, and do not want the phenomenal amount of "whatsapp" conversations to come with me to the new phone but on the othe...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2023 by
additiondakku01
Results 101 - 150 out of a total of 593