The discussions

Mic doesnt work when running whatsapp and screen recorder

Hello, My phone model number is Samsung S20 FE 5G (Model number SM-G781B/DS When I am on a video call on Whatsapp and turn on l screen recorder at t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2022 by
evelinchamplin

Previous back up locations

Solved

Hello, my partner just backed up her app after accidentally deleting all her messages is there a way to go back to previous restore point?? thanks​​...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp last seen glich.

Hello everyone, My whatsAap last seen is showing of 23 july. Although i didn't set it. My settings are always on default. It must show my today last s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2022 by
HelpiOS

Sending "clickable" links to unsaved/new number on whatsapp

Hello, I am trying to figure out the workaround on how to send this message.  a spam message was sent by some random number to me. It had a link/b...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2022 by
dontworkbro

Deleting chats from linked devices

Hello, Up until last Friday I could delete a chat from one device it would remain on my linked device. Now however when I delete from any devices, the...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp offline

Solved

Hello to all! I have a big question and the right replies will help me a lot (more thant you should thinks...) I live in Italy and Ive a 5g Zte 72A ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Being harrassed by so called hacker

Solved

Hello, Someone is claiming to have hacked into my phone from another country. When I questioned them, they sent "screen shots" of one specific chat...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Sent message two grey ticks but uninstalled app hour later

Hello, I sent a message- YouTube link . Two grey ticks appeared which meant it was delivered but I uninstalled my app an hour later and didn’t back up...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatapp pin requested everyday

Solved

Hello, Everyday Whatsapp request I enter my security 6 digit pin always at same time of the day. Can someone tell me if this normal or am I being hac...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Attaching documents to groups

Morning, I have a simple question. Is it possible to attach documents to the profile of a WA Group. For example, attach a excel spreadsheet that has a...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Red dot mystery: can someone explain

RED DOT MYSTERY: Can someone explain?   Hello, can someone tell me why there is a red dot with a microphone behind and audio message instead of the g...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2022 by
thomas1029

Whatsapp desktop application, how to reduce to icon?

Hello, as title I'd like to reduce WhatsApp Desktop application to icon instead of application bar. Like in all chats like Skype, Messenger etc. to r...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2022 by
JohnCoool

Whatsapp desktop on windows 8.1 sound notification issue

Solved

Ever since the update of the whatsapp Desktop for PC that works without needing to have the phone on a feature stopped working. It use to work well...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2022 by
JohnCoool

Deleted whatsapp chat by mistake!!

Hello, I am using WhatsApp on my iPhone 11 and I have just deleted a whole chat by mistake!!! It has sentimental value to me and I am gutted. There a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2022 by
HelpiOS

Transferring one conversation

Hello, Recently, I decided to get a new phone (as well as a new number) for work purposes. I have a single work conversation on my main phone (which ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2022 by
3dm123

Recovering whatsapp account

Hello, I have the following problem. Someone has tried to login my WhatsApp account, so I was sent a push notification. The problem is that I'm unab...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2022 by
Sushil001

Messages had read receipts off,grey ticks turned blue weeks

Hello, Was chatting to girl who had read receipts off. She was answering my messages and messages maintained grey ticks even when she was replying. S...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2022 by
HelpiOS

Deleted chats are coming back all the time.

Hello, Since a few months my Whatsapp is showing annoying behaviour. I use Whatsapp on my iPhone, iPad and Mac. When I delete a chat, it reappears wh...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2022 by
HelpiOS

Found whatsapp has connected to many domains

Found WhatsApp is connecting to multiple domains and one is unnamed domains. I have asked WhatsApp support on what is that, how come the domain is unn...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2022 by
Lin

Recover a deleted message on whatsup?

Solved

Hello, I have a iPhone 6s and deleted a message that I shouldn’t have on Whatsup on 21st august at 1pm. It’s on daily auto backups and was last u...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2022 by
Rowando

Whatsapp prefers mobile data connection

Hello, The WhatsApp on the smartphone of my wife shows by and then on the left above a WLAN symbol with a question mark and the request to open a ses...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2022 by
Sae1962

Whatsapp does not work correct

WhatsApp does not work properly, when I only type in 1 letter, it is sent immediately without using the enter key. Does anyone have an idea what coul...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

No longer member of whatsapp group

I linked my phone's Whatsapp to my tablet (both Android) and on the tablet it says that I am no longer participant in a group. And of course I no long...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

My website is not working on whatsapp

Hello, I have been using WhatsApp business for my website. But unfortunately, My website is not working on Whatsapp Business. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Help required: whatsapp audio video calls permission

Solved

I am using Samsung Galaxy M52 android version 12.0 and WA version 2.22.14.74. Everything was going smooth, one night i used my WA, dialled calls. Nex...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2022 by
driesDP

How can i get verified tick on my whatsapp business profile?

Hello Team, i am running an online business and i also have a website. i am curious to how can i get verified tick on my business whatsapp? tha...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jul 2022 by
jimmywick

Seen after a long time?

Someone was having a chat with me a couple months ago on whatsapp and he turned the read receipt off back then. Now, I've been checking our chat conve...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Changing numbers - i didnt go thru change no now kicked out

Hello, I was using my old number for whatsapp. However they gave it to new person, so when the person tried to claim my old whatsapp, system kicke...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

New text tone on whatsapp

Hello, i have an iphone and i'd like to change the text note on whatsapp to a sound i already downloaded in mp3 format and already bexported as ringto...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp video call not working

Hello, Whenever I initiate a video call from whatsapp, the call gets switched to the phone calling app and shows "Wi-fi operator videp calling". C...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2022 by
Amyn

Pictured on chat not possibile to open

Hello, I have installed whatsup on news phone. I have inserted SIM card to new phone. After confirmation phone number by code received by SMS i have...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2022 by
Piotr

Recover deleted whatsapp before i loss my job

I need to recover a deleted whatsapp message I have a habit of deleting my messages to save space on my phone 3 days ago I got a message from a ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp is not installing ?

I did not accept the message from whatsapp for several months now. and yesterday whasapp didn't open and i uninstalled it tried to re install. Then it...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2022 by
Gtip_8062

Can't create a whatsapp business catalog

When I try to add an item to the catalog, and error message appears saying for to try again later.

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2022 by
Zombie

New iphone / back up issues - not space on old iphone help!

Hello, Having a nightmare trying to get my whatsapp onto my new iphone. I don't have any space left on my old iphone to back up my videos/photos, ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2022 by
Larenka123

Android whatsapp skipping fingerprint entry requirement

Solved

Hello, I have a Pixel 6 phone with WhatsApp on it. I always close WhatsApp after I use it by swiping it away via the Recently Used apps tray. I'...

7 replies Last reply on 7 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp catalog error

I can't access WhatsApp catalog everytime I try to view or create it says"catalog wasn't created try again later"

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

How can i fix whatsapp web not syncing messages?

Hello, I have been encountering a troubling issue with WhatsApp Web recently. Conversations I have had with some of my contacts do not appear. Thes...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Unable to restore whatsapp chat history from icloud

Solved

Hi, my wife and I have just changed mobile (cellular) service providers for our iPhones and have now successfully ported over our previous phone numbe...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to move whatsapp from my old android phone to new iphone

Hi, How to move WhatsApp from my old android phone to my new iphone? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

No way to get push notifications on samsung s21fe

Hello, I've tried everything on the web and still get Push Notifications Turned Off! I'm the circle manager and my name doesn't show/state my locati...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Recover my hacked phone number being used on whatsapp

Hello, Someone is using my phone number on whatsapp to scam people

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Syncronizing whatsapp

How can i syncronize my whatsapp data, massages and media files between my two android phones when using same sim card. The thing is when i have one m...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Banned, need help

Hello, I've been randomly banned from WhatsApp and when i emailed them through the app i received these two mails: Hi, Our system flagged yo...

HelpiOS

My whatsapp status isnt working

Hello, My whatsapp status isn't working. I cant upload nothing. My internet conection is great . I hace space on my phone. I did everything...

HelpiOS

Why whatsapp don't give a call recording feature?

Hello, Why whatsapp has no feature for call recording?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp desktop opening on its own randomly

Hello, I have a problem where whatsapp desktop keeps coming into focus. It is random but happens regularly, it will just pop up on my screen when ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2022 by
Bramble

Reactivating whatsapp on android with same # - need messages

Solved

Hi, Been using WhatsApp on my Android, and I just got a new iPhone and have registered WhatsApp on it with the same number, however, I didn't reali...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS

I can't share any link through my whatsapp?

Hello, This is Hussain. I recently noticed that I can't share any link through my whatsapp. will anyone helps me that how can I fiux this issue?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2022 by
Naimaniazi

Whatsapp status resolution

Hi, Can I put a status on my website?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS
Results 201 - 250 out of a total of 591