The discussions

My whatsapp number is banned how to reactivate

Solved

Hello, My WhatsApp number is banned how to reactivate 

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Push notification saying notification instead of message

Hi! This is really trivial but does anyone know how to get the push notification to say (contact name) ‘message’, instead of (contact name) notificati...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to use previous backup from icloud

Hello,Ive deleted WhatsApp and restored by chats and media but now it’s only showing chats from my old phone from 2019 I’ve backed up the chats from m...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2023 by
moeenkd

Cannot access to media and files after whatsapp business

Hello, After installing WhatsApp business, I noticed all my media and documents were moved to the new folders created by whatsapp business, and the n...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2023 by
richardwilson321

Balloon text

Solved

I managed to type' very' in a balloon type text in WhatsApp but haven't got a clue how I did it,can anybody tell me how to type in this font? Thanks....

4 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Lost sim and mobile: how to log in into whatsapp?

Solved

Hello, I lost my sim and mobile. How can I login into WhatsApp with the same phone number? please help of this Android / Chrome 80.0.3987.99

3 replies Last reply on 3 Apr 2023 by
richardwilson321

How to recover deleted whatsapp data?

Solved

Anyone Please Help.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp lost after transfer between phones

Hello, I recently bought a new iPhone to replace my old iPhone 6.  I transferred everything to the new phone,  transferred my old number to the new on...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

When will whatsapp stop supporting ios 12?

Hello, I believe it was at the start of this year that WhatsApp stopped supporting devices that ran iOS 10 or iOS 11. In terms of iPhones, I gather i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2023 by
amman76

Temp banned everytime i give access to contacts

Hi everyone,  i am facing issue in whatsapp of getting banned everytime i give access to my contacts. it gets me banned for 6 hours and then if i sto...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2023 by
amman76

Recent whatsapp update

Solved

Every time things are updated, they become worse...   Following the latest update, there are no preview video thumbnails on the desktop app - not eve...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Enter key options on pc

Solved

The Whatsapp on my PC does not show me the Chats option. How do I stop the enter key from sending the message.

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2023 by
stefan

Pdf file is not working well

Solved

Hi , Whenever I send article for my site on WhatsApp then pdf file is not working. Always shows an error. I am unable to open pdf file from WhatsApp.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Can whatsapp be hacked?

Solved

Hello, What are some measures I can take to protect my account and personal information from potential hacks or security breaches?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp for ubuntu no call option

Solved

Hello, I am on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS Is there a way to download whatsapp on linux?. The only way there is downloading a whatsapp web copy . It doesnt hav...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Extra_text not working when sending the pdf attachment

Hello, I am trying to send the pdf attachment with mime type "application/pdf" and some EXTRA_TEXT. However, the EXTRA_TEXT is not working when shar...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2023 by
zainshahidawan65

Whatsapp chat integration

Solved

How can i integrate WhatsApp chat in my website frontend for my visitors? I want them to initiate a direct conversation with the team.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2023 by
Herminaandrews

Wattsapp chat history lost on one contact only

I have lost the chat history on one contact only, reinstalled wattsapp but still the same, last week i couldnt backup wattsapp to icloud only to my ph...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2023 by
abdulbari9995

Whatsapp calls muted

Hello, Just in the past few days if I make or receive a WhatsApp call, my microphone shows muted and does not respond to being turned on. Only a prob...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2023 by
abdulbari9995

Why website is not opening in whatsapp?

Solved

Plz check what is going wrong this website https://ja*******la.in/ is not opening in WhatsApp.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2023 by
abdulbari9995

Is it legal to share blog link on whatsapp?

Solved

Hello, Can I share my blog link on WhatsApp?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Transferring whatsapp iphone to note 11 (android)

Solved

Hello, I am transferring WhatsApp from iPhone 7+ to Note 11…..tried lots of apps, used built in WhatsApp transfer option by cable, also bought the wo...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Forward symbol coming in whattsapp

I am creating an image in Adobe express and then download in my gallery in my android phone. Then I am sending it to the group adding captions. Then w...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2023 by
Rahul

Why some websites do not open with one click in whatsapp

Hello, When I send a site link on Whatsapp to my friends. So his reply brother comes to me that this link of yours is not working. I am a new user. I...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2023 by
Malindarayy

Deleting a whatsapp chat

Solved

Hello, What happens if I delete a whatsapp chat in which the last message that I sent had 1 tick (sent but not yet delivered at the receiver) and I d...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp notification from any app

Hello, I've developed this tool that allows you to easily connect any event from any app to send WhatsApp notifications. It only takes 1 minute to se...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2023 by
Zulqarnain-Jabbar

Menus seem to be in italian on whatsapp web

Solved

Hello Though it types etc in english all the menus are in Italian? ANy idea what happened

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

Cannot run whatsapp on galaxy note ; android 4

Solved

Hello, I  want to give my old Galaxy Note to our gardener, but he will need Whatsapp to contact his children in Botswana (we are in South Africa). I ...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

Downloading photo with capture date

Solved

Hello, I want the photos I download from WhatsApp to appear in capture date order in Photos but all I get is the date I downloaded the photo. Is ther...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2023 by
Alexblue_1880

Move whatsapp data from laptop to new phone

Hello, I had an android phone, tecno spark 7t, and i had whatsapp backup locally not on my google account. I also have whatsapp application on my ma...

Alexblue_1880

Stop whatsapp from saving photos to gallery

Solved

Hello, I have turned of media visibity in WhatsApp but pictures are still downloading into Gallery.  Can I do something else to stop this?​​​​​​​

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2023 by
Alexblue_1880

My whatsapp number is banned

Solved

Hello, I got a prompt that my phone number has been banned from WhatsApp. I have no idea what could cause this. I only recall I had my WhatsApp link...

HelpiOS

Unnessary asking for account verification

Solved

Hello, i was unnecsssary asked to verify my whatsapp account. please assist me.

HelpiOS

Problem concerning sending and receiving messages

Hi, I'm encountering a problem concerning sending and receiving messages. Every few minutes, my whatsapp doesn't send or receive any messages during ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2023 by
hamsheena

Whatsapp web "chat to myself" not working

Solved

Hello, After upgrading to the new Whatsapp Web version (where the phone does not need to be online), the "chat to myself" feature is not working c...

31 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2023 by
Unknown

Verification code from russian number

Solved

My friend has just acquired an iPhone 10 after previously running her what’s app account on an android phone. She proceeded to download the what’s app...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Feb 2023 by
dallai125a

Who knows if i change my number on whatsapp?

Solved

If I change my number in WhatsApp, will my blocked contacts realize it after unblocking them?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2023 by
vishvajit

How to merge whatsapp backup from old phone to same whatsapp

Solved

I have recently migrated from a OnePlus3 to a OnePlus8Pro. The problem is as I have been toggling between the two phones and utilising What'sApp on bo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp app crashes after logging into whatsapp web

I have a problem 2 or 3 months ago, I'm still not sure if it happens since I updated my iPhone 12 pro to iOS 16 or before. Every time I want to use Wh...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

Recover lost account without active ph number

Solved

Hi, Some how due to my son's mistake my whatsApp account became inactive. Now I have installed WhatsApp again after 3 or 4 months. Somebody, please g...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

Restoring whatsapp backup when using several phones

Solved

Dear team, I am currently travelling South America and thus want to keep my phone safe by using an old iPhone at night. It only has little storage so...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp messages advise

Solved

Hello, Anyone that can give advise on how to get back deleted whatsapp messages on IOS device.. last update backup was one month ago but need deleted...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

How to move whatsapp from iphone to android

Hi, How to move WhatsApp from my old iphone phone to my new android? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2022 by
saramarzo

Whatsapp message deleted

Solved

Hello, scenario- I receive a whatsapp message with a jpeg from a number I don’t have saved in my contacts Phone is locked and I select clear notifica...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Particularcase:retrieve messages from whatsapp/icloud backup

Hi there I have found this forum and I hope someone will be able to help me with a very particular case whitout losing my data.  Back on August 19th...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Attaching media in whatsapp message only sees whatsapp media

Hello,     Since the Android update of December 11th, whenever I try to attach media to a WhatsApp message via the paper clip, then Gallery, only W...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2022 by
Ricodol74

Unable to be found by others

Solved

Hello,    I have changed my number by accident (wanted to switch phones with my daughter), so I changed it back. Now I am in group apps with the right...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Does not want to install whatsapp on windows 10,

Solved

Hello, Who will tell you he doesn’t want to install whatsapp on windows 10, what to do in such a situation​​​​​​​?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to get my phone number unbanned from whatsapp

Solved

I got my phone number banned from using WhatsApp i clearly have no idea of what went wrong...I've tried reinstalling the whatsapp but it trouble shoot...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

How can i defend myself against large-scale hacking attacks?

Solved

Hello, an aggressive hacker is trying to take over my account from WhatsApp repeatedly. The hacker is intercepting the SMS for me by manipulating th...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2022 by
Tigerstar
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 593