The discussions

Desktop hanging

Hello all you wise ones, For the past few days, my WA desktop app has been hanging. My phone WA, which is on the same wifi, is working just fine. Af...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2021 by
Springerrr

How secure is whatsapp web?

Hello, I only use WhatsApp via a phone app. However, I was wondering how vulnerable WhatsApp web is to hacking? It seems you nave to scan a QR c...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2021 by
Crabbleite

Replying without messages going to top automatically

Hello, Each time i scroll through my messages, every reply my chat jumps straight to the top so i have to consistently scroll down to the bottom a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Saving photos stored in whatsapp and not camera roll

Hello, Sometime in October my Whatsapp photos switched from storing on 'camera roll' to being within Whatsapp. I did not realise this until recent...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Backup question

Hello, A few days ago my phone was stolen with my sim card. I don't think my phone got hacked into, but I need to know wether you can access my w...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2021 by
David Webb  

Recover conversations and everything

Hello, I don't have whatsapp security copy on the cloud. I only have the folder in the internal memory : Whatsapp. I have copy this folder to the...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2021 by
HelpiOS

One question about the "backup" ....mystery to me

hey all, i dont fully understand how the backup is meant to be and before experimenting i prefer to ask. So, i understand how it works and all is b...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2021 by
duckylucky

Whatsapp not sending me verfication code

Hello, I have register my whatsapp account but i was mistakenly clear cache whatsapp storage now whatsapp want again verification code and whatsapp...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

I have purchased weekly subscription but i don't diamond please back my pay

Team garenafreefire Sir, I have purchased weekly subscription but I don't diamond please back my pay thank you

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Date stamp problem with iphone 12

WhatsApp messages are appearing of out of date order with some WhatsApp groups. So messages received today appear with messages dated June 2020. H...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Archived chat

Hello, I recently archived the chat between my grandad and I as he has sadly passed away however this morning the archived chat had gone, is there a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Quality varies between similar phones on same netw

Hello, Is someone able to explain why my mothers phone - iPhone 8 - experiences terrible video calling on WhatsApp with freezing, whilst my iPhone...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Issue when opening photos & videos tab

Hello, Recently, the way I see the screen where I can select photos & videos to be sent has changed. In the past I could see 4 images in line, now...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2021 by
AELiev

Sms messages

Hello, will people I communicate with via Whatsapp see all messages I send to each of them?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2021 by
David Webb  

Retrieving messages issue

Solved

Hello everyone. We can't get around this vicious circle of messages. My wife has a Galaxy S5 and I got her an S8 so we went to Cricket to have the...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2021 by
moviefan114

How to restore backup from different acounts

Hello, I'm using some messages from WhatsApp in legal process, so cannot afford to lose them, for example deleting them by accident. So I created...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Problem opening what's app

Hello, I have been trying to enter what's app but all I see is that I ave guessed too many times wen I press call me how long am I to wait to get th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Query

Hello How to clear time is inaccurate ,adjust time .... I've been trying several time but still... Thanx Mpilo

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Change of phone

Solved

Hello, My wife's mobile phone has just failed (Galaxy S7) so I have temporarily transferred her SIM Card to my Galaxy S7 (which also has Whatsapp in...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2021 by
David Webb  

Whatsapp is there an activity log for iphone?

Hello, Yesterday one of my chats suddenly showed “you turned on disappearing messages..” and I know that I didn’t do this. Is it possible that is ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Last seen?

Hello, If I can no longer see a contacts ‘last seen’ what does it mean? I see everyone else’s, and I see this contacts picture, and when they are on...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Appear offline while online

Hello, Is there a way to ask whatsapp for this super important feature: HIDE ONLINE STATUS ?? I am NOT referring to "last seen" I am referring...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2021 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp on the computer only

Solved

I have a mobile phone and a landline phone, but neither device with internet capabilities. I have internet connection through landline and I surf usin...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2021 by
borisbass

Can't restore whatsapp chat history

Hello In my Android Phone im using 2 whatsapps.. 1 Normal whatsapp 2nd Whatsapp Business, For some reason i uninstall my whatsapp business but i h...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

How to mute notifications

hiya i want to mute notifications on my WhatsApp Web only and not my phone. How is this possible?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Not able to send an mp4 file

Hello, I am trying to send an mp4 file but I getting error popup "Can't send video. Choose a different video and try again". The video file is ge...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

How can i add whatsapp button on my site?

Hello, I want to add a contact button on my website. my site is on WordPress. I don't know how to do? if anyone knows how to add the WhatsApp butto...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Restricted contacts when sharing a photo via whatsapp

Clicking the menu icon (3 vertical dots) on my photo's and then the 'share' wording used to bring up a list of my whatsapp contacts and allow me to ch...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

Logout

Hello, I'm using WhatsApp version 2.20.205.16. Today, I looked for the"logout" or"sign out"option but couldn't seem to find it. Is there such an o...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2020 by
David Webb  

Downloading photos from whatapp - iphone

Hello, Does anyone know of a simply and way to download photos from whatapp to free space onn the phone. I have large number of items. Many thanks...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

How to regain old groups on new device

Hi, I am new to this forum and have a query on WhatsApp. Hope someone will answer it. How can I regain the various WhatsApp groups in my new pho...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp configuration

Hello, I hope y'all doing great? I'm LeBeau. I have a problem with my WhatsApp. I was using an iPhone6 and it just broke and I cannot access my...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp en wordpress

Habéis instalado el módulo de WhatsApp en Wordpress? He leído que da bastantes problemas y es mejor no instalarlo. Lo empezamos a usar en nuestra pá...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Contact name change to "unknown"

Hello, When I use WhatsApp web name of contacts that include stickers or emoji appear as "UNKOWN" what is the reason?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp on tizen

He Tizen whatsap running

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Can i integrate whatsapp on a website?

Hello, I want to integrate my website with WhatsApp. Does WhatsApp have any API to integrate with the website?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Whatsapp offline

Solved

Hello, Please i have sent a message to a friend on WhatsApp i saw the double tick showing that the message have arrived, but my friend told me he wa...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2020 by
frn666

Unable to hear voice notes

Solved

Hey everyone. I'm posting here on behalf of my friend who is having an issue with her Whatsapp. When she tries to listen to voice notes she is unable ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Videos

Solved

Hello, Up to what size video can I send using WhatsApp please? Many thanks Caroline

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2020 by
HelpiOS

Data recovery

Hello, I trust all is well, i just wanted to find there is a way of accessing whatsapp data if you no longer have access to the number it was re...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2020 by
GeekPeek

How to show offline when im in online..

there is no option in my whatsapp

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

Phone died, whatsapp is still on my computer. how can i restore my profile?

Hi All, New to this forum and hoping someone is savvy to a solution to my problem. Here are hopefully all the details that are needed. My phone ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2020 by
Freighter

Please help my phone doesn't download anything

Hello, Please help my phone says its compatible with other apps if i try to download them wgat can i do to restore all my google information becau...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2020 by
HelpiOS

How can i retrieve hijacked whatsapp group

Hello, I initiated a WhatsApp group and made my friend a second admin. My friend removed me from the group and hijacked it. Hi can I retrieve it....

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2020 by
David Webb  

Restoring old whatsapp data

Is it possible to restore an old WA backup from my old phone (from a year ago)? I found that phone's files which I've saved to my PC, there's some bac...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2020 by
HelpiOS

Help wanted video call whatsapp see again!!

Hello, Help Wanted! I've had a whatsapp video call that contains an important memory. However, I have not recorded this conversation but would ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Sep 2020 by
Rene1972

Whatsapp audio error to one contact only

Hello, I have an issue with my whatsapp call, whenever I called my boyfriend the audio is error (silent) I can’t hear him and he can hear me. but th...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2020 by
Lewis-H

How to add whats app messenger on website

Hello, can some tell me, please? I have a website, how I can add WhatsApp on my website

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2020 by
HelpiOS

Is there a way to retrieve deleted whatsapp messages without reinstalling?

is there a way to retrieve deleted whatsapp message without reinstalling the app?

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2020 by
prince0052

Restoring backup messages from a broken iphone

Hi,, My iPhone was damaged to the point of not working anymore and will be replaced by the insurance, but this might take 1-2 weeks. I have backu...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2020 by
MikeCro
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 593