The discussions

Change laptop english language into spanish

Hello, can you tell me what do I need to do to change my english laptop into spanish language? Many thanks, Kind regards, Violeta Alarco...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

No sound

I just reinstalled windows xp on my computer, now it doesn't recognize my built in sound card realtek ac97 .cannot adjust volume or anything because i...

pcsces

Dell vostro 1015 drivers for windows 7

Hello, Sir, I want to install virtul xp mode in window7 ultimate 32bit. How I install&download setup from internet (free)?sir I have 6...

pcsces

What does0x000012d mean

Hello, I was o the parry grip website and listened to some of the songs in windows media player. I got a random stop error every time one finished. ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Dual monitor problem

Hello, I just hooked up a dual monitor and the screens are the same. I went to settings and my computer is showing only 1 monitor. I then went to my...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
kristain

Yamaha ds1 wdm native driver for windows 7

Hello, iam using windows 7 and sound card yamaha xg ds1 wdm native audio driver is not working plsss can u solve my problem and I will very thankful t...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
Vishu

Laptop help blue screen

Hello, can u help me my toshiba laptop wont start up it goes as far as microsoft corpration then before it gets to welcome a blue screen comes up sayi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop 205

Hello, Please How do I restore my computer back to the original factory settings? I have vista on the labtop.

bionik

Autocad2006 durring installation"fatal error&

Hello, Dear please solve my problem whenever in install autocad2006 during instalation display fatal error. what can I do. [5/4/2009 22:35:15] === I...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
chato

How to do panel fit in windows 7?

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I was typing something last night and inadvertently must have pressed a key combination that stopped the diplay f...

jack4rall

Change langauge

Hello, i want to change langauge to my laptop from frence to english my windos 7, please help. Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.19.4

bionik

Hp pavilion dv6500 notebook pc xp

Solved

Please! I have installed Win XP and I need drivers for HP Pavilion dv6500 notebook pc

25 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
Stefan

Folder files not showing after scaning

Hello, Me from Pakistan,and studying some of antiviruses programming! i have observed that after scanning files with AVG antivirus my folder is...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
farhankhokhar

Acer aspire one zg5 doesn't start

Hello, my Acer Aspire One ZG5 doesn't start windows. One day the battery fell out by accident and when I put it back and restarted it, windows...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

Memory upgrade not recog. in c drive on xp

Hello, I just upgraded with 1G on my Dimension] 4600. Restarted, etc., etc. System properties recognizes the upgrade - totals at 1.75GB. However,...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Oyster

How do i check the firewall settings for my vaio

Hello, I was trying to download my W.o.W Trial to my Vaio when it told me to check my FIREWALL and connection settings. I am unsure of how to chan...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Start to shutdown my computer it will restart

Hello, i have some problem to my laptop when i start to shutdown my computer it will restart.. what should i do... i am using windows 7,, pls he...

Ambucias

Reset toshiba without recovery disk.

Hello, I'm having problems with my Toshiba Satellite A105 S4211 and about to throw in the towel. Originally configured for Windows XP, I have down...

pcsces

Windows 7 home premium spanish to english

Hello, I want to change Windows] 7 Home Premium Language from Spanish to English. Please resolve this with me. Thanks [/contents/win/winin...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
djsmurf

Hidden files solve with cmd

Hello, Ive got problem that still cant solve yet...... if you can help me with it....... the name of the folder is (9) FORMS.....ROSTERS.....SCA...

jack4rall

Internet defender

Solved

Hello, please give me the activation code for windows pc defender

pcsces

Problem with explore.exe in windows7

Hello, I have problem with my explore icon one stratus bar went i click it show message like that: This file does not have a program associated...

mancy

Installing win xp in laptop dv6000

Hello, Hi everyone, Please help me out i have HP Pavillion dv6000 and want to install win xp 64 bit but when i insert a CD of winxp its show har...

mancy

It wont let me sign in to wlm 2011

Solved

When i open windows-live-messenger 2011 it says that the service is temporarily univalible. my internet works, my firewall isnt interfearing, i re ins...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Hi5 activation code

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
arianna_cool_girl

My loptop did not continue formatting and it will stop

Hello, hi to all of you guys,,first of all thanks to all of you out there,im seeking for help to my toshiba L300 sattelite, the problem is my laptop...

pcsces

Won't install file corrupt nvidia geforce driver package

Hello, HP-Pavilion s3713w It had vista on it and I reformated and installed xp home. Now I cant connect to the internet and and it says I missing d...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Output audio from laptop to tv

Hello, i have connected my HDMI cable into the computer from my sony VAIO laptop and all i get is sound from my laptop, is there any way i can get...

jack4rall

Blue screen messege while installing xp in mini hp

Hello, i am using hp mini laptop when i start laptop is boots but after few seconds it shows blue screen message and i tried to install xp from U...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Boot managing

Solved

Hello, previously i hav dual os xp & 7 ...due to some problem i hav to reinstall xp.. after that i m unable to open win 7 ...its not comming at bo...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Administrator account disabled

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 i can't enable the admin accont in one of my user.actually admin accont is disabled ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
0S0Y

When i follow the factory image restore

Hello, when i follow the factory image restore 4.)Specify the language settings that you want, and then click Next. this wont appear its jus...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My screen goes blank

Hello, Thank you in advance for considering my problem. My Vista running HP Pavillion desk to seems to be working fine but after a slide show or so...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
Ambucias

Can't load windows 7 on acer aspire one zg5

Hello, Please, i'm trying to load windows 7 ultimate into my acer aspireone (zg5) laptop to a brand new hdd. im booting from a usbcdrom, the fo...

bionik

Foxconn screen comes up and then freezes

Hello, when I start up the computer the foxconn screen comes up and then freezes, so I cant even get to the start menue,,can you tell me why this i...

jack4rall

Remove xp

Hello, I have windows XP & 7 both installed to my PC . Now I want to remove windows XP. please help me ......................................

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
genesym

Saving a file in other format in movie maker

Hello, Hello, I would like to know if somebody knows how to convert an MSWMM file into other formats because I did a small movie with the wind...

jack4rall

If i put a dvd at my laptop and where it say my computer i click there and there

Hello, please can anybody help me with my problem the problem is that when i put a cd or a dvd i go to where it say my computer but it dosent show a p...

Ambucias

Restoring acer pc to factory settings

Hello, I have had my acer computer for 3 yrs and its so slow.i would like to restore back to when i first bought it,factory settings? how do i do ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Trying to factory restore

Hello, I HAVE A TOSHIBA LAPTOP WITH NO DISC...TRYING TO RESTORE TO FACTORY...MODEL PS181C-00CET AND I CANT GET IT...TRIED THE O BUTTON WHEN STA...

bionik

I want to bring back my start menu and my

Hello, I go to window task manager and click on start systray exe. and end the progress and my start menu and the desktop icon missed and i don't know...

Ambucias

Why my wins icon is not showed up?

Hello, I'm facing a problem where is my windows xp sp3 does not showing up certain icon when i browse for file using window. Desktop icon is perfect...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
jack4rall

Unable to install xp

Hello, I have recently purchased a Hp mini laptop Dv5-1102tu & i am unable to install XP os on it. when i m trying to install XP , it shows operatio...

jack4rall

Win xp toolbar icon

Hello!my win xp toolbar and desktop icon is missing .how to i work the desktop and toolbar show please replay soon

Ambucias

Shortcut links are changed to one type..

Solved

Hello, all the shortcuts in start menu and on desktop were not working. once i open a file which is a blank file( may be its related data ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
sravs

Random turn offs, bsods and shut down refusal

Solved

Hello, Have a desktop computer, have no idea what it is and have random problems. Sometimes it will turn off as in the way id does when it loses pow...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
chinab2cc1

Computer going to sleep mode

Solved

Hello, After getting my computer on and up to my home page, if I must leave for awhile, my computer will go to sleep and I lose connection, how can I ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2011 by
Jackie

Recycle bin wont empty?

Hello, i cant empty recylce bin, when i try to empty recycle bin an error appear and says ''access is denied, make sure the disk is not full or writ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
iliya

Can only run in safe mode after update

Hello, I started my computer (Windows 7) and it automatically tried to do some updates. Once complete, my computer restarted and all I could get w...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Number lock and keyboard

Solved

Hello, I have a HP Pavillion dv9000 laptop. Suddenly I can't use the number keyboard at the same time as the normal keyboard. If I have NUMLOCK ON ...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
Fawaz
Results 8251 - 8300 out of a total of 24,655