The discussions

Properties of my computer is not working

Hello, Right Clicking "My Computer"\Properties does nothing (and more)... Something strange is happining with my computer. Certain things don't...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
epsiman

Sound problem plz help

Hello, I am having sound problems after i rebooted my pc. it dosent show a yellow question mark on ym device manager. heres my system informaton ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
moony09

Restore help

Hello, I have a sony vaio desktop and i need to know how to restore to back to the time i bought i guess factory settings. PLEASE HELP!

alex59fr

Cant edit resistry

Hello, i m not able to see hidden file .. when i try your solution i foun d that i m not able to edit resistry ... even i m the administrator power.....

alex59fr

How to install xp in hp pavilion elite pc m95

Hello, i have a hp pavilion elite pc m9561me and im trying to install windows xp in preloaded vista system. can anybody help to find out the wi...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
p4nk5_64m

To downgrade from vista to xp

hi, i have a lappy of hp model no. dv6-1161tx and i want to downgrade it to xp from vista but a blue dump come when i format my lappy and the instal...

closeup22

Erecovery management

Hello, I tried to restore my acer aspire 5610 to factory setting but some files are missing in my backup disk. So, I used windows vista home premium ...

closeup22

Isass.exe app error (desk top not loading)

Hello, Booting my desk top pc, i receive error Isass.exe Application Error dialogue box. It states: "The instruction at "0x00401082" referenced mem...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Physical dump while installng windows xp

Hello, I have windows & installed on my laptop. When I try to install Windows XP again on my system after booting from the DVD/CD.. It starts the s...

dancedhall

Physical dump while trying to install windows

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 on my system. But now when I try to install Windows XP, by booting through CD.. It gives me a physical dump ...

dancedhall

Sata drive disk manager doesn't recognize

Hello, I had someone set up my SATA Drive a couple of years ago and it was working fine. I think my sister disconnected the drive without safely re...

dancedhall

Hooking up a monitor to a laptop

Hello, I have an Alienware laptop and the screen is damaged because streaks started appreaing on it and then the left half of the screen went back an...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
dewdropfairy

Paying $35 dollars, ms dos /batch files

Hello, 1.) Make a directory on the C: drive called TEST5 (replace the x with your hour number, i.e. 4 or 5). 2.) Make The following directories in...

dancedhall

Cant open my f drive

Hello, i've formatted only c drive, but after completing installation my all drives are working properly and my data is also safe in d & e drive i ...

dancedhall

Loading xp

Hello, when reformtating an loading windows xp into my compaq desktop after the 12th recovery disc is loaded (4hrs after starting) i get the "Blue" s...

dancedhall

Restore start back to xp over apple

Hello, how to restore start back to xp over apple

dancedhall

Adios to hp and the tx1000 pavillion

Hello, Three months till the wireless quit. Thirteen months till the motherboard quit. I just read about a gazillion forums with the same problems ...

dancedhall

Imei number is valid or not

Hello, I'm using G five U800 mobile. Im from India. Is the Imei Number is Valid or Not

dancedhall

Accdntly removed

Hello, i really need ur help..i accdntly remove my acer erecovery management..now i need them to format my laptp..what i can do to have that file bac...

dancedhall

Network controller

Hello, i have installed driver for network adapter. But i am being asked driver for network controller..

dancedhall

Drive background

Hello, i want change drive background for xp

dancedhall

No internet access

Hello, I have an acer aspire 3680, with Vista. My wireless internet connection is through my cable company. Everytime I attempt to access the inter...

dancedhall

No idea how to fix this problem

Hello, I have just bought i new computer, lg screen. I have turned everything on, everything is in right spot, ive done everything but im screen st...

paigerrs

Wap setting

Hello, Kindly send WAP setting to my 7210 cell. it's great full if yo do the neddful Naikson

LouisSteph

My compaq laptop won't show hard disk in xp

Hello, My laptop Compaq Precerio C 700, Model No. C702TU, I bought this laptop January 08. Now my laptop operating System Windows Vista Home Edition,...

TOm

Laptop help

Hello, i have a 2003 emachine laptop and i want to restore it to factory settings can anyone help me please

iveal

Call tracking

Hello, i want to use call tracking software.......how can i get free call tracking softwares

iveal

Msn

Hello, MSN is causuing havoc with my computer, how do I rid completely

iveal

Can't change drive my partition?

Hello, i can't change drive my partition. Please help me!

LouisSteph

Why is my screen black

Hello, hi i have a hp pavilion tx1000 and wen i turn it on the lights come on but my screen is black,i tried the power of 60 sec hold power thing but...

LouisSteph

Deleted folder

Hello, hi. i loss my folder.it is very important for me...plese HELP ME.

LouisSteph

Mobile internet

Hello, i have a problem that when i connect my samsung s3310 mobile to my laptop in the purpose of connecting to net then connection wizard...

iveal

Games is not playing in my pc

Hello, games is not playing in my pc SO I DONT HAVE MOTHER BORD CD SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO

LouisSteph

Local disks

Solved

Hello, Is it possible to merge 2 Drives in 1 such as(Merge Drive D: with E:....). Without loosing data from them??? Please Help... -- bLuE

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
bluemountain

Shift does not respond anymore

Hello, i use window xp and since a few days, the shift, insert and delete keys does not respond any more... i already tried to disable the sticky ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
melck

Resize c drive

Hello, i have 160gb of hard disk.{C drive 39gb,D drive 39 gb, E drive 39 gb, F drive 31.8gb} i want to increase volume of C drive by shrinking F dr...

vicky2009

Power safe mode, windows 7

Hello, my monitor is showing the power safe mode. i am totally lost in what to do because i've tried all other options. i was switching my pci car...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Another black screen victim...

Hello, Ok, were is the problem, today I was in my living room with my laptop and problem but I went to my room and when I turn on my computer apear...

wotdeth

Network adapter

Hello, I downloaded an update from windows and now my on board network adapter(?) is not working .The machine is a Gateway gt 5028 with AMD prosscess...

xpcman

My speakers wont work:(

Hello, i have windows xp. i have plugged in my speakers into the proper hole in my computer and ive been to the control panel to set them up but it ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
kmccord1985

Msn keep colse out

Hello, i had to redo my pc and it didt hapepn the first night when i got msn but now days every now and then when i colose out of a chatbox the o m...

mslc

Privacy center keeps coming up when switched

Hello, I have a acer aspire 7720- 6155, with Windows Vista Home Premium, when it starts, a voice message comes regarding some security system, whic...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
beckyblyth

My computer freezes when i try to format

Solved

Hello, my name is kevin im new to the forum. yesterday I fix a friends computer and when hooking mine back up I made a mistake I think by plugging my ...

kever88

My acer labtop is really starting to......

Hello, my labtop will cut on and will not go past windows xp and it says sorry for the inconvenience but windows did not start sucessfully. it wont l...

jsepulveda

I have lost my thumbdrive's software.

Hello, may i know how to get the software?

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
mice

Windows 7 problem

Hello, this copy of windows is not genuine..... msg displaying on my desktop..and wallpapers is not showing and after using (regedit...

satyasai

Bluetooth

Hello, where can i get bluetooh for my HP apvilion dv9000

dawooddoe

Loop mobile gprs setting

Hello, i have asus P320 mobile phone, i want activited gprs setting in my mobile. so, pls send me setting for activatig gprs, thanks, sanjay ...

dancedhall

Can hiren's boot in windows mode ?

Hello, Can Hiren's boot run in desktop , Not in Dos or safe mode . Please reply, Thanks You.

dancedhall

Lost of cd

Hello, i lost my web cam installation cd i want to install it urgently what is the actual way of it?

dancedhall
Results 16351 - 16400 out of a total of 24,656