The discussions

Dell inspirion 1545 laptop

Hello, Laptop says connection broken any ideas? Thanks for any advice Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6531.22.7

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Hal2000

My laptop dosnt connect in wi-fi network

Hello, SIR I M AZAD SONI. I HAVE PROBLEM IN MY LAPTOP WITH WI-FI. IT WORKS EVERY WHERE WHEN I CONT. TO NETWORK. MY WORKING PLACE IT DOESNT C...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
dado

Urgent, dell inspiron will not start

Hello, My dell inspiron, i believe it's a 1721 will not startup. When i reset it the same screen comes up, which is the start up repair screen. ...

drlootle

Dell windows xp ''home edition''

Hello, i have a dell windows xp home edition, i installed windows 7 . now ,it works perfect the only thing is the display to the screen moniter is so...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
G-Dub

Inspiron 1525 will not start up

My inspiron 1525 was smoking out of the vent, so I took out the heating and fan part to clean it. When I put it back in, my computer wouldn't start! T...

Rachel

Pc still stops at blue win xp screen but i ca

Hello, I wrote in my Previous Question about being unable to get past the Blue XP Screen before Login. Just after getting to the Blue Screen, a Run ...

drlootle

Lost sound with xp server pack 3

Hello, i have a philips iqon computer and have installed the windows xp professional server pack 3 and have lost all my sound does anyone know what ...

drlootle

(other than «sos», «urgent» or «help»)

Hello, I need help instalin gta vice city.I downloaded it nd I'm bein asked for a cd which I dnt hav

drlootle

Will it connect to my home network?

im looking to get one of them for my music library only, i want to know if it will connect to my home network to share my music files with my other co...

drlootle

How do i activate windows 7 product key?

Hello,

drlootle

Windows 7 drivers required for dv6502au hp

Hello, I also have DV6502AU laptop of HP pavillion. I want to change the OS from Vista to XP/Windows7. But I am not sure if Hp's site has all...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
drlootle

Lan and webcam driver for hcl leaptop b23 c2d

Hello, Need lan and webcam driver for HCL LEAPTOP B23 C2D. Please help !! Thanks in advance,

4 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Asha

Export data from office2010 beta

Hello, how do i export/ back up data for office 2010 Beta? cant find the back up data button. Plz. advise. Thnx Configuration: Windows XP /...

drlootle

Please help my app store deleted itself

Closed

Hello, It's the same girl please help I asked u how to get my app store back because it deleted itself nd u didn't help me Configuration: iPhon...

jefffrozen

Eee pc seashell help.

Hello, I put my phone charger in to my eee pc seashell netbook , and it shut off . Now it wont come on with out a charger ! Please help me ! And i don...

jefffrozen

My hp paavilion ent.nlaptop

Hello, when i sleep my laptop when plugged on charge or not on charge when put in sleep mode it just shut off and i cant turn it back on i have t...

jefffrozen

Looking for sony ericsson a66oi master code

Solved

Hello, I HAVE FORGOT MY CODE IN MY PHONE SO I NEED A CODE TO UNCLOCK THE CODE WITH PIASES MY PHONE IS SONY ERICSSON A66OI Configuration:...

Ambucias

3 month baby

Hello, my baby keeps throowing up what shold i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

jefffrozen

I need all the drivers for hp pavilion dv6000

Solved

Hello, plz send me all the drivers for hp pavilion dv6000.i got window vista with it but I want to use xp in it ,so plz help me

45 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
gidza

Hp laptop screen shaking

Solved

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv4 1225ee bought in June 2009. It was ok at first then a thin green horizontal line began to appear at the bottom. ...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
upul

Acer aspire one aoa 110-1588 won't boo

Hello, My niece has a Acer Aspire One AOA 110 - 1588, the computer boots up goes past the windows xp splash screen then goes into checking disk....

4 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
baccachun

Dell inspiron 1464 beeping pls help!

Hello, i had this battery problem few months back took it out not using a batt now but its beepin its ass off just randomly all the time someon...

mancy

Mobile problem

Hello, i am using nokia 3110. . .unable to switch on the mobile. . .so give me the solution. . . Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2010 by
Aju

Need some answers

Me PC DVD Drive appaers on "my Computer" but does not read I tried cleaning the lens but still a failure

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
lilo

Why some animation videos do not work good?

Hello, My video player is working good with videos most of the time, but there are two animations linebarrel and shin mazinger are not working proper...

Ace

Im going crazy please help

Hello, I am using a labtop and it dont have any space for my memory card to add songs to my phone how am i supposed to download songs to my phone wi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
jkpete

Change photo files dates

Hello, I have a lot of photos that have been copied from cameras to my computer. (The computer is running Windows server in a mixed network.) The...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
New Guy

How to set up wd my passport for pc?

Hello, I initially used the WD My Passport for Mac. It worked well. Now I want to use it for PC. I've erased all the data in the hard drive. When ...

xpcman

I cant use yahoo i deleted software

Hello, I CANT USE YAHOO I DELETED SOFTWARE

suff954

Problemas con mi laptop

Hello, no puedo conectar mi lptop al wireless Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Uninstalling the new live messenger?!

Hello, people.. I'm not sure if this problem I'm having is because of Microsoft, or because I'm doing something wrong lol.. either way.. I hav...

NuSense

Drivers install with os

how to install drivers with os

suff954

Lost shortcuts on desktop

Hello, All my icons I click on for the programs I want do not come up on the screen when I Hit start. i get a blue screen and blank. How can i bring...

suff954

Restart.... in shutting down my pc

Hello, I have a Problem.... restart with in a few seconds when i was shutdown my PC.... I tried in the SYSTEM>ADVANCED>SETTINGS( IN STARTUP and ...

suff954

Hdmi sound issue if laptop's connected to tv

Me and my sis were trying to watch some movies from an external HDD to our Sharp Quattron LE820.Somehow,there were images but no sound.Plus,no HDMI se...

suff954

Run command and folder options disappeared

Hello, I just realized that my Computer's run command and folder options disappeared. I was hiding some of my files and when decided to unhide them I ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
shar

Windows live messenger won't open

Solved

Hello, my problem is that messenger program won't open, I click on the icon and after few seconds a window opens saying that: windows live messenger h...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Vista black screen with cursor

Hey everyone, I'm hoping you cam help... Last night I got the "blue screen of death" on my computer, as I have time & time before. So like I've do...

michelsmith

D:\ drive acess is denied

Hello, sir whenever i want to access my d drive it will show the message that access id denied.Tell me wht to do i applied some of the methods as gi...

michelsmith

To install xp in compaq

Hello, i want to install win xp in my compaq pressario TQ616. and n my BIOS there was no option of SATA ENABLE/DISABLE option.so give me suggetion...

michelsmith

Dell studio 1535 black screen with cursor

Hello, My Dell Studio 1535 runs its start up and then goes to a black screen with only a cursor. I have tried shift, control alt delete, and also relo...

mancy

Activate volume control

Hello, I have a new HP G60-120US Notebook PC with the Windows Vista program in it and I am trying to gtet some volume into this thing. I was tol...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
bobby johnson

Installing vista problems

Hello, Hello I have a Acer Aspire AM5640-E5520A Intel Pentium 2 QUAD, 2.4GHz with a MCP73PV motherboard and SATA drive. Serial no. PTSAM0X114...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Driver

Hello, i have vaio sony vgn-fe33b-w japanese windows . i am nepali i need english . how to change ? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Exp...

bisu

Cannot login to my computer account (help!)

Hello, I've stumbled upon a problem when I want to log in to my own account on my computer (it's the only account as it's my own computer). Ever...

itchi906

Trying get files off my old seagate drive

Hello, I am trying to get files off my old desktop hard drive and onto my laptop. I purchased a SATA USB 2.0 to IDE Cable (came with a power adapter...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2010 by
jaunglia

Missing hdd

Hello, i have a 40gb ide maxtor as my primary hdd and a 80gb sata as slave, it is picked up in the bios but not in My Computer. NB! i know on a l...

jaunglia

Laptop sound does not work

Hello, Hey, I have a problem. Sometimes when I start my Dell Studio 17 Laptop (Running Windows 7), the start up sound doesn't play. If it doesn't...

Nano

Fixed problem solved

Hello, So i no this is a old post and i wanted to continue the pronlem because its not solved.. Problem still exists. So here is how i solved it. ...

jaunglia

Security key

Hello, I have hi speed cable (not wireless) with . I have some friends who will be visiting and want to use their own laptops. Do they just plug...

jaunglia
Results 9901 - 9950 out of a total of 24,656