The discussions

Help me..i want to retrieve my files>>

Hello, I have a WD my passport for over 2 years, I got files in it so many...it was sort of my backup storage..unfortunately I cannot retrieve nor...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
kieferschild

Paste is not working

Hello, i had a problem with my system's paste option. any file i'm selecting in any folder or drive can't be pasted in another location li...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
kieferschild

I put the recovery disk in my dell inspiron laptop now it wont boot

Hello, I dont know much about laptop but i have a dell inspiron1720. I had no word on my laptop so i decided to put the recovery cds in and after p...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Counterfeiting

Hello, i can't find the wga.exe in task manager process....please help... Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.16

4 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2011 by
jabz

The f1 key settings on a hp windows 7 lap top

Hello, i just currently bought a new lap top and say im in a game as such and go to use the f1 f2 f3 f4 keys etc instead of it useing the game fun...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
kieferschild

2 wd my passport usb3 1tb, 2,5"

Hello, I have the same problem i connect my two hard drives to windows 7, and just appear one, if connected one at a time it works. but i h...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
oz

Hidden folder not visible

Hello, hello sir , actually i was try to change the folder color when it was in hidden object.suddenly it dissapears and i cant able to see my...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Connecting two pc's through usb

Hello, Please, I need the full details for HOW TO CONNECT TWO PC USING USB CABLE and i need the software details........... Configuration: W...

brianwhitt77

Still have blue screen

Hello, the answer was helpful but the problem is that I have a blue screen and am unable to even start the computer. this started when I tried to inst...

Imaginer

Microsoft product key activation

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to activate my excell program. Have been using it in the trial version option but have run out of uses. When I bought my compu...

bionik

Have blue screen and key for xp home

Solved

Hello, I have a lap top that I tried to fix with xp pro but the key on the back is for xp home so now I can not even get the computer to start up. Wha...

bionik

My computer goes blank...........

Hello, i have windows 7 eternity .when i turn my computer on it seems blank.please help me.I want to get back my desktop icons.Bbt i can access al...

bionik

Files not hidden not visible

Hello, My computer recently got infected with a virus and I could not fix it so I ran the computer under safe mode and backed up all my files then...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
Chucky

No sound in pc after reinstalled window xp

Hello, After formating pc,i reinstalled window xp sp2,but no sound is there in pc and its motherboard is of mercury with model no. PI945GZD,i have l...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
shailesh

N5010 webcam problems

Solved

Hi i can also confirm that Mihai's response to using the webcam driver for the N5010 definitely works. My 15r 's webcam did not work at all on my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Starting the computer

Hello, i have windows 7 and when i start my computer it boots up via a boot cd, i would like to change this to start via hard drive. Is this possi...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Help with windows 7 starter background

Hello, is there any way at all to change the background? I've tried several things...anyone please help! thanks. Configuration: Windows 7 / Inter...

bionik

How to remove windows genuine error update

Solved

Hello, i activated the windows updates as my windows 7 is not a genune it is showng an error and my laptop is also not supporting for any desktop...

bionik

Administrator account is not enabled

Dear sir, I have using win xp. My administrator account is disabled, but i have setting changed in computer managment.Still time problem it...

pereirde

Black screen just appearing with the cursor

Hello sir /mam, Im running windows 7 and its toshiba laptop it was just perfectly fine until i used yesterday night and every time i shuts ...

jack4rall

Ibm 915 g gv motherboard

Hello, my mother board driver cd are lost. please how can download drivers.

jack4rall

Programs that open exe files

Hello, I was cleaning up my computer the other day and uninstalled one too many programs. I realized that I needed whatever program I deleted to ope...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Audio not working in windows 7

Hello, I have sound problem, my laptop audio output is not working,how can I install it? I'm using window 7. thanks. SUGG Configuration: W...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
johnmathew395

How to recover ntldr file from windows xp pr

Hello, i have problem with my laptop. while starting the system the "ntldr" file missing press any key to restart is the message repeatedly appearfi...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
monkeylin

Folders are not opening in my pc, how to clear it from regedit

Hello, sir i am using windows xp, due to virus i am not able to open any of my folders i need to know how to make it work from * regedit * i don't...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Windows installation

Hello, When i install new xp windows & format the C Drive in order to format the old one, it is formatted but while re booting the system, the pre...

kieferschild

Ie 8 crashes every time i go to chatroulette

Solved

I am running Vista business 32 bit with IE 8 and every time I go to Chatroulette.com or Chatrt.co "same place" my IE 8 crashes, it doesn't crash on an...

14 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
advacant

How to restore a computer to its factory settings windows vista

Hello, I have an ASUS X83V. I have a two recovery disks that came with the computer, but I on't know how to use them or what to do with them. Plea...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Drive not visible in my computer

Solved

Hello, I am using Windows XP, I am facing problem from last week. i have 160 GB hard disk with two partition C: and D: partition C: partition whic...

jack4rall

Window 7 home premium product key

Solved

Hello, please give me window 7 home premium product key.plz Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

Ambucias

Windows xp re - install

I just reinstalled my windows xp CD's on my sons computer. now i cannot access the internet on this computer. in the device manager i have question ma...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Vanishing docs and photos after system restor

Hello, All my docs,photos etc vanished from my dell laptop and I can't find them anywhere. I did a system restore a couple of days ago and everythin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Always seeing hidden files? how to fix it?

Solved

Hello, Okay, so what happened was a fellow classmate asked me to copy a lecture onto her memory stick. When I did found a W32.SillyFDC. It was dete...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
matthaw

Acer aspire one netbook won't boot up.

Hello, I received my Acer Netbook in September of 2009. It has worked perfectly until a few days ago. When I turn it on, it shows the Acer logo ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My computer screen went black after logging o

Hello, After logging on my computer went black, I tried control alt delete, switch power location still not on pls help. Configuration: iPhon...

jack4rall

Hdd prblm

Hello, i hav 160gb usb hard disk, it not shown i my computer or som time it give error "usb device not recognize".i think it hav virus prblm but how...

bionik

Windows\system32\config\system file missing

Hello, my Acer Aspire One is saying cannot find file \WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM file missing or corrupt, i dont want to reboot because I ha...

bionik

Pls suggest me to repair my pendrive

Hello, sir gudafnun My pendrive is not working sincelast 2 weeks its showing that "UR HARDWARE IS NOT RECOGNISED " ifi try to format it then it ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Change window color

Hello, Please help me change window color. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
kieferschild

Headphone jack

Hello, Why is it that when i plug in my headphones into the socket the sound can still be heard through the laptops in built speakers and through ...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Window installer service service can not upda

Hello, my issue is that when i install ms office after sometimes i got the mess age "window installer service service can not updated one or more...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Black screen with mouse cursor

Hello, Yesterday I was using my ascer laptop and then suddenly all these pop up errors came up out of now were which caused the laptop to freeze. So ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
A way out

Automatic log offing the system

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.15 when we switch on the start button it will automatically logg off pease help us in rectif...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

In lenovo laptop reinstalling vista to xp

Hello, Anybody Please help me! I just bought lenovo laptop with preinstalled Vista. I don't want to use Vista and would like to install XP profes...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
javelin_amx

Errors

Hello, my computer shows me message of errors what should i do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

Bluetooth and webcam disabled<help>

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario CQ60 which was running on factory-built in Windows Vista Home OEM but I recently changed the OS to Windows 7. Howe...

xpcman

My pendrive shows malfunctioned

Hello, i m hitesh i m big trouble when i connect my pendrive in any pc its shows malfunction and shown unknown device in usb port plz help me how ...

jack4rall

Laptop keyboard types unwanted character.

Solved

Hello, My canadian laptops sometimes types 'É' when I want '?' . At that time it wont type quotation marks. I am sure its a setting problem but cant...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Restore compaq presario 5000 series

Solved

Hello, how do I restore my compaq to original state with out the cds it came with? it is a used computer so I don't mind losing everything on it. tha...

14 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
elena

Ther is no voulem when i listing music from

Hello, my laptop make is toshiba there is viedo but no audio i need sound when watching video whaty to do please help

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2011 by
xpcman
Results 8151 - 8200 out of a total of 24,656