The discussions

File currepted or not

Hello.... If we set a window 7 in my pc. so my harddisk's main files will currupted or not..........like songs,movies,pics.another 1... thx raj

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Targus usb pc camera xp & windows 7 drivers

Solved

Hello, please help me for the driver for Targus USB PC Camera XP & WINDOWS 7 DRIVERS Model AVC04AP part N0. DC-5126 Configuration

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Nawaz

How to creating partitions

Solved

Hello, Please tell how to create partitions on hard disk...thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10

imahacker

Windows corrpt how reformat

Hello, My system seems to have some bugs, please give me instructions for formatting it so and installing windows on it again, Thanks in adva...

closeup22

Where is my document folder

Hello friends! I am not able to find my documents folder but when i save a file, it is saved in the My Documents folder, Thnaks in advance. ...

closeup22

Replace vista with win7 with cd

Hello, hi i am new and was liking all that ii see so i thought y not ask a lil question, i have an hp windows 7 recovery disk and was wondering i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Formatting system

Solved

Hello, my computer dvd tray was damaged.so no any cd run on . i want to format my system. can i boot and install XP operating system with the hel...

wizard666

Bios passowrd

Solved

Hi folks! Its been two years that I have this PC but never knew its BIOS password. Now I need it, how do i get it? Please tell me how do I get the ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Advent roma 2000/ windows 7 disc drive error?

aright guys? My girlfriend's 2 week old laptop will not allow us to eject the disc drive. There's a CD in there but every time we try and force an ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
coco

I can't install magic jack

Hello, i pluged magicjack and i follow all the process to start magicjack but it doesn't start. i like to mention that the blue light appear ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
debs

Black screen after restore..now what???

Solved

Hello, Ok my son changed my background and then everything changed the colors on other programs and my Icons. I did a system restore to an earli...

Ambucias

Missing bar on top of task menu page.

Solved

Hello, Recently I did a system reboot on my Windows Xp. All of a sudden when I hit control, alt delete, My task menu comes up, but the blue bar on t...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
peter

Help headphones with mic sound problem

Hello, I have windows vista on a HP machine (1 year old) I have Advent speakers that were working fine connected to back panel through black socket...

Radu

Hidden folder

Hello, How do i get the hidden folders to be seen for it seems that there are more than a hidden file on this cd...thx.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Laptop keyboard not working

Hello, My laptop keyboard isn't working properly, on normal flash games when I press the arrow keys or any other control keys, It gets stuck, ther...

Ahmed Afsal

I can't watch certain videos or see ads

Hello, I'm stuck... I am a nooby at computers, so I deleted Java, thinking I didnt need it. Either that or something else was the cause, but for so...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
Silhyboy

Unable to start computer

Hello, While trying to restore to an earlier date machine froze, had to restart. When it retarted got many messages all with the same wording, this ap...

Tiga

Windows\system32\ config\ corrupt

Hello, There is an error message that pops up saying that Windows\System32\ Config\ is corrupt, what should I do? Please help and yeah, thank...

brianwhitt77

Laptop cannot start up

Hello, My laptop cannot start up. Computer screen totally blank, please help!

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Hi sir my pc c and e disk not open,i m click

Hello, hi sir my pc c and e disk not open,i m click c disk so write in the application failed to initialize properly (0*c000005).click on ok to te...

brianwhitt77

Beep sound during xp installation

Solved

Hello, i was getting beep sound during xp installation and finally i was getting the information that hard disk drivers are not installed please...

brianwhitt77

Memory card

Hello, iwant to remove my passwod Configuration: Linux / Safari 534.3

brianwhitt77

Loading bios is freezing

Hello, one of my system files corrupted unabling to boot. I want to reformat, but as I reboot, computer freezes as it loads the BIOS configuration...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2010 by
tedz_159

Unable to install k3565 modem on windows 7

Solved

Hello, When installing the vodafone mobile connect K3565 usb modem on windows 7 it refuses to install. Any idea of a quick fix in order for the insta...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
Trunkmonkey

Problem installing window xp on my cq61

Hello, Pls. im finding it difficult to install window xp on my compaq presario CQ61 542sa what do i do? it does display a kind of blue scree. ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Toshiba with windows 7 removing the junk

Hello, i have a toshiba with windows 7 home premium, brand new. i will be using it for quickbooks only, for my business. i want to remove bas...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
ryan

Acer aspire 5520 wont start up

Hello, I was using my acer aspire 5520 lap top last night on facebook and all of a sudden it shut down. and since then it attempts to start but ...

7 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
f-bone

My computer starts up as normal but...

My computer starts up as normal (everything comes on as it should) gets to the loading windows screen then just nothing,turns blank. can't get into th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2010 by
rey007360

Reset my laptop toshiba satellite l300 254

Solved/Closed

Hello, pls help me reset my laptop toshiba satellite L300 254 to factory seetings. my os is windows xp thnx..

9 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
Phillyboi

Xp bootup, monitor black

Hello, The monitor is black on bootup of new hard drive. Will not show initial motherboard sequence. Same with different monitor. Swapped video...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

How to get rid of software counterfeiting?

Solved

Hello, I GOT THE MESSAGE FOR UPDATING WINDOWS. WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT A MESSAGE CAME ON THE SCREEN YOU MAY BE THE VICTIM OF SOFTWARE COUNTERFEITING ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

How to retrieve a block and deleted contact!!

Solved

Dear all! I use windows live messenger version 2009. and basically me and and a contact had a bit of a dis-agreement and I blocked and deleted t...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

No internet

Hello, i can't seem to get internet connection on my net book, do not know if something is switched off or not. help. Configuration: Windows ...

closeup22

Reduce icon size

Hello, I have too many icons on my desktop, is there any way to get their size reduced so that it occupies less space on your desktop. Thank...

closeup22

Change window appearance on dos

Hello, Is it possible to change the appearance on Windows XP MS DOS application? Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6...

closeup22

Windows mdia player

Hello, It is not opening since a week, how can I get it fixed? Thank you. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

closeup22

Windows 7 upgrade from vista add bluetooth he

Hello, I have installed Windows 7 from vista premium. in HP dv4-1131TX i have installed all drivers from the HP site but i am not able to add Bl...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Corrupted systems

Hello, Is there any way to get the problem solved without having to format my computer and reinstalling my OS? Thanks. Configuration: Windo...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Boot.ini error

Hello, This error is being displayed on my system, what should I do, thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

closeup22

Problem upon startup black screen

Hello, I currently have a Windows Vista which has been serving me great over the past year with no problems at all what so ever.. Just Recently, ...

Ambucias

Vista restrictions

Hello, I have some restrictions on the account that I am using. Yet, I am using vista and there is only one account on it and it says that admini...

closeup22

Windows os shortcut

Hello, Please give the shortcut keys for navigating or carrying out tasks like F1 for help. Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6....

closeup22

Bootable pendrives

Solved

Hello, How do I make a pen drive bootable for installing XP on my computer. Thanks. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

Ambucias

Disk management code

Hello, How do i get directly to the disk management by using the Run command prompts. Thnkx Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8

closeup22

How to find incoming and outgoing servers for

Hello, i would like to find out where to look for incoming and outgoing servers for,mozilla firefox,windows live.com,mail.com,hotmail.com,safari.com...

brianwhitt77

Pc is getting start very slow

Hello, Nowa days my PC is functioning very slow can you advice me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
krazedriver

Dell inspiron 1525

Hello, What kind of CD do I have to have to burn on a Dell Inspiron 1525? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Change language from spanish to englis

Hello, I purchased and Acer Aspire One in Spanish, with Windows XP Home, I have been through the settings to change the language to English but I am ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
viking125

Need help to set my computer back to english

Hello, can anyone help me please I have brought a hp laptop and it is set in French, can i change it to English language Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Packard bell tj67

Hello, I have packard bell laptop Easynote Tj67,i don,t CD of sound,vga & modam please send a software CD me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

closeup22
Results 9101 - 9150 out of a total of 24,655