The discussions

Windows installewr

Hello, My windows install keeps poping up everytime I want to open a file. Nothing installs. Help

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

What's on my computer

Hello, I recently had my computer rebuilt to where it is 99% new. I was told that Windows 7 was installed and the screens and programs are diffe...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
PatL

Error 9

Hello, i am connected to the internet properly but my message keeps coming up "no network connection error 9". i have e-mail all working properly. pl...

closeup22

Cant see my files

Hello, my slave hard disk is about 18gig. It shows that 15gig is used but i cant see files. How do i get to my files which are hidden? Thanks in adva...

closeup22

Windows won't open after updates

Hello, After the nightly updates were run, this morning when I turned on my machine, it will not open windows. I get the following message: We ap...

closeup22

Mointor goes black every 30 minutes

Hello, Yes the users monitor's screen saver and background goes black every thirty minutes when she is working . she has to go in to it and reset th...

closeup22

I have a serious prb

Hello, i have the problem of the keyboard that it makes very bad writings... the prb is like this (ill write the start fast enough to "turn on" the p...

closeup22

Monitor shows no signal after windows loading

Hello, Here is the problem: Computer starts fine. Passes bios control. Starts loading windows. Right after the win loading and before the pass...

closeup22

Display power

Hello, my dispaly power all the time in power save mode even i push FN bottom with up arrow but no change so please advice me what can i do to incres...

closeup22

Cant connect

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop.I dont have a wireless router. I use an Ethernet cable, the internet works when i go to my uncles house because he has...

closeup22

Acer aspire one

Hello, My computer keeps shutting off when I turn it on. it goes to windows then shuts itself down. i have tried removing the battery and plugging it...

closeup22

Factory reset problems with dimension c521

Alright, I have been trying to factory reset my Dimension C521 Dell Computer for about 3 hours. I keep getting this Diskette 0 seek error and I go in...

closeup22

Acer aspire one kav10

Hello everyone, Acer Aspire One KAV10 computer is locked. Screen say's: Harddisk Security Primary Master WDC WD1600BEVT-22...

closeup22

Please specify the driver for audio

Hello, I have reinstalled windows xp through usb but after that ther is no sound i checked with the control panel sounds and audio devices there...

closeup22

No icon desktop

Hello, when i starting win xp-2 but my desktop plan no any icon what i tried so far----- insert the xp cd & repair ...

closeup22

Memory

Hello, sir i have a querry about an error occurring at run time of my pc.. It shows the "Memory feeds synchronisation" error... sir could u please he...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Pls help

Hello, This is Raj from Mumbai.I'm using china mobile Qwerty E71 pro. My network is BPL.I manually connected Pocket Internet in my mobile. I wan...

closeup22

Laptop no welcome screen

Hello everyone, My lap powers on but does not bring welcome / logon. Ctrl + Alt + Del takes me to task manager and can run applications from inside...

iveal

Renaming a file

Hello, i want to rename a set of files in a directory . i have one directory with files such as "acb1.txt" , "abc2.txt" and so on.... i wzn them to...

LouisSteph

Discover how to make money catering

Hello, Are you still searching for the unavailable job? stop the search . Teach yourself catering at the comfort of your room. We offer training for...

LouisSteph

Fatal error

Hello, sir,as i got the solution for fatal error in counter strike. But i am not getting the way to download the file from deposit files.So t...

iveal

Bg image ko transparent karana k lay js

Hello, hi sir plz tell me bg image ko transparent k lay png_bg /js ka bhi use karn par 1e6 ma img top ma aa jatha h tell us succession me

iveal

Sound problem

Hello, my sound not working it says noaudio what can i do?

LouisSteph

No oigo nada

me quede sin sonido mi compu es una acer aspire M 5700 y ya descarge los drivers y controladores y sigue igual no se que hacer y me urge

LouisSteph

I phone sync to pc

Hello, hi please help me out about my newly purchased i-phone 3g from china.When i connect my i phone to PC ,it only shows removable disk.I was insta...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2009 by
harumi

Sound card lost

Hello, Due to some Viruses problem I had formated my machine and re-installed windows XP, but it was found that there were no sound drivers in the CD...

iveal

No sound in my computer

Hello, In my desktop there is windows xp which is having the no signal problem then i have formatted and installed windows xp through pen d...

LouisSteph

How to speak from pc to free local mobilecall

Hello, I am shanmugam.I want speak to local mobile calls from pc internet connection . so hence i request to you give information about ho...

iveal

Laptop shuts down

Hello, My acer laptop shuts down, no more power and can not be powered on anymore. what must be the cause? The power circuitry? Is it embedded on boa...

LouisSteph

Vista reboot loop no restore point

Here is what happened : After installing a list of windows updates ... Vista goes into an endless restarting loop. I've tried rebooting from Vista Rec...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
JAE JAE

Fatal system error

Hello, Im having a serious problem with my laptop. Yesterday it worked fine but later when i rebooted it just keeps rebooting. Ive tried lots of stuf...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
balu

Pls

Hello, help me i cant open my account.every time im trying to open it they use to say that my profile is not available.what happend please help me to...

jen

Xp on vista platform ?

Hello, mine is vista OS with 64bit. i would like to install xp on my laptop...and i don't want vista on my laptop can any one tell me which xp OS...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Win xp activation problem

Hello, i have a problem with activation my win xp pro 2002 , i already installed it but i don't know what to do with the msg "you need to activate ...

closeup22

Toshiba laptop vista to xp

Hello, I'm having toshiba satellite A200 system precompiled with vista. I want to format & install windows xp in my system. So can any one help me...

closeup22

Xp not seeing my second hard drive

I reformatted and reinstalled XP on my main HDD. I have another drive in the machine with data on it. When I finished reformatting and reinstalling,...

yyy

Languag

Hello, How hav u change ur laptop language ???plz tell m also...my laptop languag is in french nd iwnt 2 change it in english

closeup22

Direct 3d device

Hello, sir, i want to know about the direct 3d device..sir i have a software...when i need to install the software it creates an error message that y...

closeup22

Dual displays

Closed

Hello, I am having ASROCK 915GL motherboard I am having onboard display working and one PCI graphic card, I want display on both cards as one connect...

xpcman

Need to change to english

Hello, I just signed on and everything is in Spanish. I don't know how this happened or how to change back to english!

dancedhall

Sata drive supported motherboard xp install

Hello, I am faceing a problem of installing xp os which have sata supported mother board like ich7,ich8 onwards,i dont want to use sata driv...

dancedhall

Connection (n)

Hello, when your have been signed out of the playstation network .... what should i do about it HELP ME :)

dancedhall

Sound stopped workin when installed windows 7

Hello, I installed an upgrade first to Vista then to Windows 7, Now my sounds are not working and all my games seem to be running slow. I have a De...

dancedhall

How to reload xp on new laptop hdd

Hello, My Dell XPS laptop HDD is failing. I need to replace it. How do I reload windows XP? I do not have the original disc(the version I have is cer...

dancedhall

Ma bluetooth isn workin suddenly

Hello, ma bluetooth isnt workin suddenly i dont know what happened it doesnt even show for devices when bluetooth is on can i download some kinda sof...

dancedhall

Installasion of xp os

Hello, how to install os for 100+ new system

dancedhall

My pc goes on restart

Hello, sir, when i am type msconfig command for safe mode then i restart my pc xp windows displaying safe mode but it continuasly restart after30 s...

dancedhall

Need to recover data

Hello, Accidently I format a (d:) partition of a hdd with fat32 & installed xp on it. Previously this partition is also fat32 & i format it with...

dancedhall

Registering dell system(purchase from retail)

Hello, I had recently purchased a dell desktop from a retail shop...how do i register it with dell online??? Pls help

dancedhall

Want windows 7 driver cd

Hello, sir i have bought hcl pc with windows xp last year .. now i want to upgrade it to windows 7 but the driver cd which i have doesnt support win...

dancedhall
Results 16001 - 16050 out of a total of 24,655