The discussions

Slow boot up

Hello, sir their is a big problem with my system.my system is of high configuration but it takes 5-6 minutes to start or boot up.please tell me what...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
badboy8192

Wont load past back round pic

Hello, i have windows xp on a really old pc with lots of files I need and every time I boot my PC up it logs in just fine shows the back Sean then a...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Bluetooth driver

Hello, To HCL, Sir, I hav a HCL laptop serial no. T2102. The bluetooth driver provided by the HCL is not working properly for windows xp. So ple...

iveal

Auto shutdown

Hello, I have a problem that my computer auto shutdowns or boots up by itself. Can anyone help me.

iveal

Lcd over heating

Hello, I have DELL inspiron 15 Laptop, Recently DELL replaced my LCD, Flex cable & invertor under warrenty after seeing BLUE line in left side of LC...

iveal

To retreive all sent mails

Hello, Our system goes outoff order last week and we lost all the mails in the sent item folder.Now it got rectified after that all the folder conten...

iveal

Automatic desktop setup

Hello, I am looking for something that might be called a desktop theme but am not sure. What I would like to happen is for XP to start up and automat...

LouisSteph

Micromax q3 pc suit

Hi, Can sum one help in downloading the Pc Suit for Micromax Q3 i have downloded it from all the site i am not able to get the exe file can sum one...

iveal

How do i get rid of lsas, keyloger.

Hello,

iveal

Diskette drive 0 seek failure

Hello, when i shut my computer down and i turn it back on this message comes up diskette drive 0 seek failure press f1 to continue and press F2 to e...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Windows restarts and shuts down by itself

Hello, Fortunately its not my comp that is screwy. My buddy and I both have the same exact pcs. He had shutdown his pc for 2 days when he came back a...

xpcman

Acer aspire one - windows wont open

Hello, My Acer Aspire one notebook wont open. When I turn it on it goes through the usual opening sequence and then I get a message " does not have s...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
Twack

!!!!!!!!!!!please read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i have a serious problem with my laptop. Every time I install new programs at C: my computer does not start, I have to start it in safe mode...

xXxBOY

Please help i am sure it is a simple fix

Hello, I recently plugged in my camera to my laptop to down load photos. Now it takes me to system repair, then restarts and does a disk check and th...

hookiehorse

Invalid boot?

Hello, When I turn my computer on at the balck screen I get the message Invalid boot.ini. It then routes to C: windows and opens. 1) Since it does ...

xpcman

Windows 7

Hello, Does windows 7 need hispec pc for run like vista? Can all software and game (old version) run in windows 7? Thank You.

closeup22

Bluetooth drivers for hp2010tx for windows 7

Hello, i want bluetooth drivers for hp pavillion dv2010tx with windows7 as the operating system not windows vista... can anyone help me with this?...

closeup22

Burning a movie on to a blank dvd

Hello, Can anyone help me,im trying to burn a movie ive downloaded on to a blank dvd so i can watch it at home,every time i try i this message comes ...

closeup22

Sdch compatibility

Hello, I'm about to buy a Transcend 16GB sdhc, but is this card compatible for my windows xp loptop bought 3yrs ago?, thanks anyone.

closeup22

Desktop

Hello, My desk top turns on but the screen asks if the cable is connected. i dont know what to do. what is the problem with it and do i have to buy a...

closeup22

Want to change os

Hello, Now i'm using OS vista . MY friend brought a sonyvaio laptop from German and that i have got it German language. I want to my German ...

xpcman

Dusb drives not showing up

Hello, I wiped vista off my computer and put xp..now only d drive shows up in my computer..I have a hp slimline s3200n..It has 5 usb or so. drive e t...

closeup22

Xp install

Hello, I did the partitions by installing new Vista first. And when i tried to install Windows XP, it said the same error "Setup did not find...

closeup22

E-mail hacked, unable to access account

Hello, Hey guy's someone hacked into my email account and now i'm unable to get into my account. I recieved an email that "windows Live Team" needed ...

closeup22

Hp6000 not bind to or kindled you read the pa

Hello, Good evening gentlemen, I'm Portuguese, I tecnico electronica, I need help from a colleague, I'm not an HP 6000 on my side with the following ...

closeup22

How to make a hiren's boot ?

Hello, How can I make a Hiren's boot ? It contain a lot of programs such as anti-virus , scanning tools , etc . It didn't want install any program t...

closeup22

Audio

Hello, sir, i have a querry about my audio drivers. In my pc, only idt audio driver package can work. Not the realtek audio drivers. ..sir i want ot...

closeup22

How to run recovery disk on hp dv2401 on vist

Hello, friends i have a problem that i cant use my recovery disk on my hp dv2401 now im using vista ultimate and i want to use recovery but when i u...

closeup22

Accessing messenger with dailing up rules

Solved

Hello, I was been accessing the internet good and use yahoo messenger, windows live messenger, outlook and other some programs... and when I enter t...

wisam-mo

Shell.dll missing

Hello, my i deleted my shell.dll file. so now i cant start my pc it always restarting, so do any one now how to fix it with out format. Im using windo...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Internet conn loss

Hello, i m using reliance net connect modem 4 net connection.few days back my laptop cudnot boot up n startd makin short beep sirens..aft trouble sho...

closeup22

Problems with installing new programs at c:

Hello, i have a serious problem with my laptop. Every time I install new programs at C: my computer does not start, I have to start it in safe mo...

xXxBOY

Facbook account

Hello, my account is not getting open and ihave the curret id and password

closeup22

Need some help fast

Hello, I cant get into my email what can I do. I tried my question but I dont remember what I used for the answer. Kerri

iveal

Genuine software problem

Hello, i m really worrried about my PC, coz my computer shows the "you may the victum of software couterfeiting". Plz help me to solve this problem. ...

LouisSteph

Error

Hello, i have a problem with downloading files. every time i download one...it dissapears. COuld anybody help me please?

LouisSteph

My computer is shutting down and restarting!

Hello, My comp. is shutting down and restarting on its own and i am not even touching any keys? What can I do?

iveal

Este celular finciona con wi-fi ?????

Hola, tengo la inquietud .... No se si este celular samsung 5233A funciona con wi-fi???? o es otro tipo de sistema de navegacion Gracias por la aten...

LouisSteph

My internet wont connect to certain sites

Hello, i HAVE A WINDOWS XP OPERATING SYSTEM AND I HAVE A NETWORK SET-UP WITH 3 CONNECTING COMPUTERS THRU A SINGLE ROUTER. mY MANI COMPUTER WILL NOT...

iveal

Computer will not come up

Hello, I owned a gateway and it will not start I tried the alt + f10 and alt + f8 nothing work for me. it look like it was coming on but no luck. ...

LouisSteph

For data

Hello, I want to ask that i have 1000 mp3 song in my pen drive . but anr computer is not show.

iveal

No add ons

Hello, my damn computer keeps saying no add onsit wont let me watch youtube videos

iveal

Computer is not shutting down properly

Hello, when i am doing trun off my pc, it is not any respond. so, what do i.

iveal

Sound device problem

Hello, i,have allready update my audio driver but my audio device is not working ,but all options of sound are working but sound are not coming.

satyajeet prakash

Wap setting

Hello, i want free wap setting for my loop mobile of nokia 2626

pooja

External drive does not show on desktop

Hello, I cannot get my HP external hard drive recognized on my desktop on in the removable drive. It works because it works on another laptop. When...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
moijoejoe

Local disk d &e not opening

Hello, When i open MY COMPUTER it shows 3 hard disk drives-Local disk C,D&E. But D & E are not opening. It shows the message- "The disk in drive D ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
ggg

Windows 7 requirements.

Hello, What are the minimum requirements to run windows 7, i have a pentium 3 unused for years and now i want to update it for my sister, thanx !

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop with tv/no tv

I am using a Dell Latitude D420 laptop using Windows XP. I just purchased a VGA cord to use my 50-inch Panasonic PT50LC13 TV as an external monitor...

xpcman

Unable to cross validate process

Hello, min problem is that i have downloaded windows media player 11 but during installation process it is saying that it is not a genuine one so fro...

xpcman
Results 16451 - 16500 out of a total of 24,656