The discussions

Vga driver

Hello, how ican instal my vga driver ATI RADEON IGP 345M AGP Plz send me e-mai l

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
adware55

Seme cierra solo en msn

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Want to install philips cam

Hello, I need to install my Philips Cam but lost the installation disk. Can you assist please.. Tks Kaz

suff954

Repair a pen driv

Hello, hi friends , i bought a new pen drive of 8gb scandisk but unfortunately its not showing ,i tried with other usb also and another pc pls help...

suff954

Hdmi

Hello, im trying to connect my inspiron laptop to my samsung tv.. wen i 1st connected it, it worked. now when im connecting it again the tv is saying...

suff954

Acer 1 disk partition & win 7 hm prem install

Hello, How do I partition the disk and install Windows Home Premium, replacing Win 7 Starter, on an Acer One Aspire (Model D250). E.g., do I replace...

suff954

Hye all

Hello, i cant access my folder option,it has disappear from my folder in windows,n im currently using xp windows,anyone can help me?other than forma...

suff954

Nokia 7210 battery life

Hello, My new Nokia 7210 battery gets empty within a day with less than half hr talk time.Can I please knw the exact life time for the mobile?site i...

ash_perez01

Changing .doc.wps to just doc

Hello, I have windows vista , and i made up a resume and i saved it as a doc.wps, but when applying for jobs,i go to insert resume, it will n...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Windows media player is not installing

Hello, i have downloaded windows mediaplayer 10 and while installing its gives a error message like this..This version of Windows Media Technologies ...

rickster

Webcam probs

Hello, i need a website where i can download micro innovations webcam because i cant find the cd.

dist.urbd

How to unistall genuine microsoft software

Hello, I hava a problem about genuine microsoft software.It always said that you may be victim of software conterfiting.And also told that this copy ...

dist.urbd

Windows xp driver

Hello, sir ...

suff954

Media player open but i cant see it

Hello, i can access my media player but its open on the side of the screen and i cant see it

ash_perez01

I forget my pasward and secrit question

Hello, I forgot my yahoo passward and secrit question. my ID is reemapk7@yahoo.com

ash_perez01

Driver

Hello, Hello, To, The HCL. Sir, I want a Hcl driver software.Serial no. is 9094ax098682 (HCL NOTEBOOK B38 C2D).Please send immediately. T...

dist.urbd

My answer

Hello, IF YOU WANT TO ACTIVATE YOUR WINDOWS...and looking up your PRODUCT KEY LICENSE...just search for a key-finder software...

dist.urbd

Ie8,enabled actscr but can't play picasa mvi

Hello, I got some pictures and movies in jpeg (in Picasa galaxy file) and despite upgrading to IE8 disabling pop-up block, and enabling javascript in...

ash_perez01

Pendrive problem

Hello, i am himanshi from kota....the folders in my pendrive are not able to open...if i delete error is there CANNOT READ THE SOURCE ........(hp 9 ...

dist.urbd

How can i down load photos from my phone

Hello, How can i download photos from my phone via USB to my PC

3 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Transfer files from mac to windows?

Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to transfer files from a very old PowerMac 8500/150 hard drive to a Windows OS hard drive? I want to transfer...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
dodger805

Appearing ablack screen after entering window

Hello, sir i have a dell laptop inspirion .1525,& i installed windows vista.i have one problem. i am turn on the system then it will turned on i am ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Second hard drive not found

Hello, I have an HP which I installed a second hard drive for storage, I have been able to use until I had to do a recovery. Why does my PC not see i...

bob

Blue screen error

Hello, I have installed windows 7 in my laptop. After someday it shows BOOTMGR missing.When I tried to reinstall the Operating system it shows a blue...

rickster

Sound quality when using msn

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire net book AOA150-BGw and when using MSN, the speakers crackle making it impossible for me to hear when using a live call....

ash_perez01

Why is it not in english

Hello, why is everything on my computer in english except for my months on some websites. any help would be great. i just bought this hp and i reall...

ash_perez01

How to logon in windows xp

Hello, By mistake i have disable my administrator & user accounts. After switch-on my PC next time, I got windows welcome screen and message tha...

raj

Sound

Hello, i need help....i had sound on my computer and the kids got a hold of it HELP!!!!!!!!

ash_perez01

How can i open windows pro,if forgot passwor

Hello, It appears that i may have to format my pc as i cant open my windows pro,because i forgot the password to my 2nd pc.is there anyway or free pr...

ash_perez01

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop driver

Hello, give me driver from dell inspiron 1525 driver.

ash_perez01

Xp drivers

Hello, I got all the xp drivers for dv6700 ,but i can't install xp ,it was showing unable to install,pls suggest me

dist.urbd

White screen at xp start up

Hello, I have an older HP desktop and now when I start up the LCD screen is white but when I turn it off and on, ithe Windows login screen etc show...

ozstar

Internet

Hello, sir i have with my mobile g5 u808 i used mobile as modem in pc with xp sp2 and it connected but in internet explorer it given server is not f...

junuu

Naser

Hello, i want to find my gmail password my id is naserjamal.vedi@gmail.com plez send to my email one attach for recover all password and i forg...

ash_perez01

It 305 wc

Hello, I had lost the cd of drivers of intex webcam nightvision it-305wc. so plz send me the drivers of this model urgently on my e mail id. thanx ...

ash_perez01

Connection through lan

Hello, I want to know how to connect laptops through LAN .I didin't know how to connect .and i have a doubt that two os can be connected throug...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Unable to open hard drives

Solved

Hello, i ve not been able to access my C D E drives either by single or double clicking them everytime an error message that "application not found" ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
sudhirnpc

Cannot continue loading after windows boot

Hello,my pc cannot continue after windows boot,.. thin the blue screen will appear?? how can i resolve it?? if i repair my xp using the installation c...

xpcman

How can i make a good copy of my windows xp

Hello, I would like to know how i can copy my windows xp ser pack2 program from my Computer.Does it matter whether or not it is Genuine.My Cd is Scr...

xpcman

Ntldr missing

Hello, When I turn on my computer I get the following message: NTLDR missing I checked the drives for media,no disks found. Can anyone help me? T...

rickster

My network

Hello, my system is not showing network after i repaired the hard ware with windows xp profesional 2005. what am i going to do ?

rickster

Adress bars

Hello, i cant do anything like on the top, they only have the tab and addin new tabs thats it how do i change it back

rizvisa1

Problem with numbers

my key board is not funtioning well It is unable to type the numbers Also by pressing arow key it is selecting the matterHello,

suff954

Lenovo drivers

Hello, 1, lenovo drivers windows xp for video controller (VGA Compatible) 2, lenovo drivers windows xp for PCI Simple communication controller

suff954

Lose all my msn contacts

Hello, hi guys.. i lose all my contacts from msn.. how i can do now!???

deepbreathe

Computer problem

Hello, one day i just switched on my system n the cpu lights got on as usual but there was nothing on the screen,,so i switched it off and agai...

deepbreathe

Bluetooth

Hello,how can i turn on my bluetooth on my toshiba laptop

deepbreathe

Problem to connect the mobile to pc

Hello, i connect my spice m5252 mobile to pc but only charging is on but hardware is not found

deepbreathe

Fried something

Hello, i have an hp tower and for sometime when i would turn it on it would say to press f2 because something was wrong with the fans. when i turned ...

deepbreathe

Pushed system recovery button by mistake

Hello, My granddaughter pushed the system recovery button while my computer was restarting after I had defragmented it. I was out of the room when it...

deepbreathe
Results 14201 - 14250 out of a total of 24,656