The discussions

Want windows 7 driver cd

Hello, sir i have bought hcl pc with windows xp last year .. now i want to upgrade it to windows 7 but the driver cd which i have doesnt support win...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Webcam

Hello, i acciendely deleted my webcam prorgram that cam already on my compaq presario C700, and i dont know how to get it back! Can anyone help me, ...

dancedhall

Can not get past my user name and pw screen

Hello, I have a dell inspirion from aarons and I set up a user account under my name Rhonda and it is set as an administrator account. I forgot the...

dancedhall

Ascer one series zg5

Hello, Please tell me that my Ascer one Series Zg5 I want to Download Ascer one Series Zg5 Wi Fi Driver. Where Can i Get it

dancedhall

Not opening folder in e drive

Hello, Hello friends in my E drive I installed a windows genuine software, on this software folder, I kept my games folder exactly about 300 games ab...

dancedhall

Problem in installation of flash player

Hello, when i m installing the flash player it is showing downloading error.??

dancedhall

My dvd gcch233n do not read dvd disks any m

Hello, sir my dvd drive GCC-H23N nowadays do not recorgnized any dvd disk.

dancedhall

Headfon not woking

Hello, i can hear songs but not able to hear anything when i use voicechat in googletalk .. kindly give me a solution

dancedhall

Cannot follow links

Hello, When I am in a email or just browsing the web, I cannot follow the links to other sites. I have to copy and paste the address. Any ideas? T...

LouisSteph

Msn problem

hello, I wanna chat with my friend on msn but my hotmail open, and my msn profile but the chat page which shows whose connected did not appear and I ...

LouisSteph

Pc freezes

Hello, I have a problem with my computer. Just recently when I want to power on my pc it freezes even when I select the option of logon to safe mode/...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
davison111

Vista resolution

Hello, I'm wondering if there are any other options to reduce the resoution other than accssing the contol panel, because my laptop's control panal h...

iveal

Control panel is missing

Hello, my control panel is missing from my compuer. virus was detected from my computer, so i formatted my computer , after that i am having this pr...

iveal

Sound problem in windows 7

Hello, i have hcl laptop p9913 pdp t2060, i have upgraded my os to windows 7 32bit, but now i am facing problem installing my audio drivers (soundma...

LouisSteph

No desktop icon & task bar

Hello, i repire windows xp but no soive the desktop icon problam please help me ...

iveal

Windows xp home edition

Hello, I did a recovery on my computer and somehow I removed my windows xp from my computer. I went to winn32 and it said the version of windows I ha...

iveal

Find pasted folders

Hello, i have a windows xp os tomorrow a friend copied sum imp folders from ma comuter i want to know which folders did he passte in his pendrive. ...

LouisSteph

Hp learning adventure

Hello, i had to do a system recovery on my mother's computer and at the end of the recovery its asking me for the hp learning adventure disc. i had t...

LouisSteph

Regedit disabled

Hello, when i try to regedit in 'start-run'.... then shows an error."regedit has been disabled by ur admin". what is the solution a...

iveal

Workgroup instead of domain

Hello, I went into control panel-->System-->computer Name--> change--> and changed "member of" from domain to workgroup (radio button) and typed the ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2009 by
Barck Obama

Chopping sound in my acer aspire one zg5 neto

Hello, Guys and Gals: I have an ACER Aspire One zg5. I boought it as used, but working in perfect condition. Problem is that now, the sound is cho...

iveal

Windows xp installation in place windows 7

Hello, Now my system is working with windows 7, i want to remove windows 7 and install windows XP. but when i am trying to do boot up with windows...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
Ram

Recovery drive

Solved

Hello, i need to completely restore my computer, but it didn't come with recovery disks. it does however have a recovery drive, so does the recovery ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
gpdarkness

Hdmi and pc speakers

Hello, I wonder if anyone can help me. I have successfully connected my pc to my tv using hdmi lead and am pleased apart from i need the sound to com...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Ati graphics

Hello, sir i hv sony vaio laptop with modelno VGN-CR353,i have installed WINDOW7(initially it was WINDOWS VISTA)now i m not geyying the driver for AT...

xpcman

Windows xp home

Hello, I have window 2000 professional on my laptop and would like to put windows xp home on it. My question is can xp run with a intel celeron pr...

theknee

Task manager missing

Hello, I am having an issue. I tried to install a game emulator and when it didnt work and was uninstalled I lost all access to my task manager. I h...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
theknee

Booting error

This afternoon i turn on my pc but when i insert cd, suddenly it turns off. Then i turn it on again, but can't start windows and appeared netware bla...

KATMAI

Help me reapir my laptop

Hello, my name is mike. i need step by step directions on how to repair my laptop. heres what happens when i turn it on. .goes to a dark screen wi...

KATMAI

Windows update

Hello, in my system windows update is coming but iam reject is better to do windows updates every time .are no problemfor updating pls send my email...

dancedhall

Acer aspireone zg5

Hello, i have a acer aspireone zg5 but my cam wont work, it says that i need to reinstall my usb driver,, where will i get this driver through inter...

dancedhall

Hello, dear sir, I need a finger print driver for my IBM T43 laptop please send me feed back

dancedhall

Java

Hello, i am having trouble playing my pogo games. It sayys java not found or not working

dancedhall

Bluetooth

Hello,i want to know that i have a laptop of compaq presario c700 so ther is a option of bluetooth or not if yes then from were i can download that dr...

dancedhall

Adobe flash player 10

I downloaded adobe flash player 10 ok and it shows as a program when i click control panel / programs , But I can't use it to view my vedios because t...

dancedhall

How to install xp with pendrive

Hello, i want to istall Xp with bootable pen drave plz guide me?

dancedhall

Web site not open on brwoser but give reply.

Hello, sir plz tell me the solution that my website is not open on browser infact it give the ping reply to the particular site. ...

dancedhall

Need sony vaio vgn-s58gp recovery disc?

Hello, i recently restored my sony to its original factory settings and after i updated Internet Explorer 8 it says i'm missing Normaliz.dll and iert...

dancedhall

Is quick heal goes with windows 7 home premiu

Hello, i bought a new laptop(dell), and i tried to install quick heal anti virus with windows 7 home premium. but it says this program is either no...

dancedhall

Winxp logging ogg

Hello, i have a problem. when i click the icon at welcome screen, then it automatically logging off. i try to use safe mode but still fail. so as it ...

dancedhall

Dam me too

Hello, My Acer was in a computer backpack that I placed on the table when suddenly it fell to the floor with the netbook side landing first on the ti...

dancedhall

Xp rename

Hello, my computer window xp,windows 7 both os but starting time windows 7 showing windows 7 but xp showing earily version how to change xp rename

dancedhall

I want not to open sites from my pc

Hello, I do noyt want to open websites or I want not to open sites from my PC . Please tell me

dancedhall

Recovering deleted mails

Hello, Dears please I want assitance how can I recover a very impotrtant deleted mails in my acount.... Pleaseeee... Thankssss

dancedhall

Xp sessions do not start up on my acer lap,

Hello, I have an acer laptop with a dead battery (power supply always connected), yesterday while the laptop was ON the electricity went off which ca...

dancedhall

Install xp over ubuntu

Hello, pls gentlemen i your help , how do i install xp over ubuntu ? my system has pre installed linux ubuntu

dancedhall

Farmville will not come up

Hello, i am having problems bring up my farmville. i click on my icon and it never brings it up. what can i do.

dancedhall

I need sound in my windows xp pc

Hello, i am Sean, i want to know how i can get to download a free driver so i can get to hear sounds from my PC. Acer, aspire 3000 windows xp.

kieferschild

Windows messenger 8.0

Hello, i have windows7 ultimate, i installed the windows messenger 9 and i didnt like it so i deleted it,when i installed windows messenger 8.0 ,they...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2009 by
advani

No sound from my computer :(

Hello, I Have No Sound From My Computer :( I Have my speakers plugged in right so i know its not that. My sound used to work but when i had to reins...

Genocide
Results 16051 - 16100 out of a total of 24,656