The discussions

Startup repair failure after system recovery

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to view my post. My computer is a HP running Windows Vista 32 bit, home edition Well this is what m...

3 replies Last reply on 8 May 2010 by
caroline87

My laptop crashes very time it boots.

I have a computer that has been infected by some virus. It does not let me open certain programs and such. I tried to boot on safe mode but if I boot ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
SJN

Downgrade fro vista to xp

How can I downgrade my Toshiba laptop from a Vista os to XP os??

11 replies Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
Snail Stoves

I need to rest my pc to a earlier spot.

how do i reset and delete my pc to a clean space Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2010 by
G4V1N

Os installation

how do i install XP from a usb? my notebook doesn't have cd or dvd drive but my OS has been corrupted. please give me a step-by-step method on how to ...

closeup22

Vista fallback to xp

Hi there, I have a Dell Inspiron E1705. I have the above laptop and upgraded XP to Vista Home :-(. With the XP version, I could "reinstall" XP at bo...

closeup22

Computer restart

My computer is restarting when im try to open the Microsoft word or any office document come blue screen and restart give me a solution pls. thanks ...

closeup22

Why do i have to do it from the login page?

same thing, i have to press ctrl, shift and num/scr lk ever time it boots in order to enter my psswrd from the login screen...WHY? Configuration: W...

dist.urbd

Windows shut down - restart attempt fails

Desperate need of help! My computer froze and I had to manually shut it off to restart it. When it restarted it came up with the blue screen/white let...

dist.urbd

Retrive deleted images from xp

hi all, i deleted my images accidently from my laptop its os is xp, but i retrieved with a software. but images is not displaying how can i retrieve ...

closeup22

No audio after re-installation

Hi, We recently re-installed our windows xp, ever since, we do not here sound and the volume adjustments have been disabled..we check the sound i...

ash_perez01

I cant download itunes using windows 7

I cannot download itunes from apple of any other website. It freezes as it gets towards the end of the download. One suggestion was to download the 64...

dist.urbd

Laptop auto restarting when plugged in?

Hi, I have an asus eeepc 900HA with XP & IE. When the laptop is charging it won't shut down, it automatically restarts after you shut it down. Pr...

dist.urbd

Speed problem

can the speed increase similarly for utorrent application download.Because my bandwith is 128kbps and my current download speed is not more than 15.

closeup22

Desktop icons dissapeared

Windows Vista extreme edition r2 my desktop icons and the taskbar and the start menu is missing

closeup22

Wap settings

Hello, I want nokia 5233 wap setting urgent

closeup22

Spooler stops in installation of hp c4680

everytime i try to install my hp C4680 it says my print spooler has stopped. i go to services and try to start it manually and it will not work. i get...

closeup22

Windows xp dosent want me to repair it!!!

ok so i was trying to install world of warcraft on my laptop (dont judge me) and i needed more room in my hard drive for all the patches, so i went in...

ash_perez01

Can detect viruses only format "c" partition

i believe my PC already inflected by viruses or mall-ware , so i want to know can i disinfectant or detect or delete them Only format my PC "C" parti...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
nancy0123

Dell drivers

i need drivers for a dell laptop 2600 sata driver for slip stream tag no f5r1f11 Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
anjana03

Conversion-vista 64-bit to xp & bluescreen

Guys, I really really need help with this, i have read multiple posts & done quite a few things, but nothing works, here are some facts 1. i have an...

anjana03

.exe file is not executing

Hello, i have downloaded a executable file from internet.when i open it opened with adobe reader and all documents and .exe files started openi...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
Harryvm

My internet is not responding

How do i fix my internet explorer? If i click on it, it pauses first, then later, doesn't respond at all. And it makes my mouse to jump around my desk...

mrrigga

Computer won't play any sound or video

Hello, I have a new HP with Windows 7. We just moved and transfered our internet to our new house...the idots at Verizon took a week longer to get it...

Sarah

Blinking cursor when installing windows 7

Hello, I am trying to do a clean install on a brand new hard drive of Windows 7 but I cannot get the CD to boot when I start my laptop. I went into...

Touche

Can't start my pc

Hello i'm sitting now on the computer of my father because I can't manage to start my own computer. Every time I start it, an application error app...

7 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
TIGERsHAKER

Urgent, downloading flshplayer 10 4 windows 7

https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html#fp9

TIGERsHAKER

Install xp2 in a toshiba satellite a205

How can I

closeup22

How can i downgrade my hp dv5-1225ee laptop?

Hello, I need to downgrade my hp laptop (dv5-1225ee) into XP; coz I don't need Vista. Can someone please tell me what is the procedure? I have also...

5 replies Last reply on 6 May 2010 by
hlove4u

Arabic vista to english

I got a new laptop running on Vista Arabic-display and commands, I wish to switch the system to English Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explor...

closeup22

Computer help

I have a windows vista and i'm trying to open a downloaded file but as soon as i click on it, it won't open it just opens a new tab and i don't know w...

ash_perez01

It would be nice if there lots of answers.

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 Hello I tried installing the program and, the chip in my computer. But try everything, why it say no...

closeup22

Regsvr.exe

REGSVR.EXE file is missing how to restore it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

My compaq presario notebook crashed

i installed avg 9.0 on my notebook for a virus protectot and i was told to delkete it it has viruses itself when i deleted it my notebook did a restar...

closeup22

<<sos>> volume control

Hello Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0I can't adjust Bass and Treble of my Audio device in Advanced Controls For Microphone dialog o...

dist.urbd

Lost start menu

Hi guys I am missing start menu on my desktop. and My computer is Compaq presario How do I get back start menu on my desktop. Thank you

ash_perez01

Computer isn't running any programs...

Alright so my computer had a nasty virus a couple of days ago, I downloaded and ran Spyware Doctor and it got rid of the virus. But that same day I w...

dist.urbd

Problem with keys

i have a del laptop..!!my up,dowm right left keys r nt working but it is working while playing games..!!!

ash_perez01

Change language

hi, pls. help me...I bought a mini laptop just 2 days ago A toshiba N305 windows7 starter..Im here in Italy, I bought it here but the problem was the ...

xpcman

I can`t login

Hello, I can't login on facebook.Any time i login,wat i see is DUE TO SITE MAINTENANCE,YOUR ACCOUNT IS UNAVALIABLE. I will apperciate if ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Jeff

Where can i find hid-compliant device

Hello, I formatted my laptop Acer Ferrari 4000 last week, operation with Windows XP service pack2, after formatting, my optical mouse cant' be dete...

2 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
"They call me dummy" lol.

Bluetooth for my lappy...

Hi everyone, can anybody help me? I have an acer aspire 4732z here. i just dont know how to get the bluetooth thing to connect my phone to my lappy......

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Anonymous User

Bluetooth adapter sw for windows xp ?

Solved

for nokia 6555 to trensfers pictures to computer Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
Anonymous User

Dns server disabled-media disconnected

I have a gateway computer with windows 7. I have a westell modem and a lynksys router. I was able to get onto the internet and everything was workin...

Anne

My cp shuts off during boot

My windows cp wont stay on while booting up it goes to the screen with the windows logo then it shuts off. what could be the problem? Configuration...

p27862kanth

My pc keeps restarting

i have a pc working..when i installed another 1gb Ram on the PC at first it restarts. so i removed it..later i tried it again. it went ok at first...b...

anjana03

How do i setup ablutooth in my laptop

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 hii. my nameis Samitha. I am using nokia 2760 hand set ; i hav lenovo b450 laptop; i wat to connect...

anjana03

Computer off during an xp update

My wife turned off our computer while it was doing an XP update. Now it will only open in safe mode. What can I do?

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2010 by
TIGERsHAKER

French keyboard option

Closed

I would like to set up a french keyboard option to be able to switch it back and forth from english Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8....

closeup22

Copy ,and add on cd,from old computer to new

how do i copy pictures,downloads,favorites from my old computer to a the new computer. thanks! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22
Results 11801 - 11850 out of a total of 24,655