The discussions

Windows live won't uninstall

Hello, i have a huge problem. i have been using windows live messenger for a long time and it's all been good until now. i can't log in because i d...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
mladjo

Data written protected

Hello, i have a 4 Gb HP pen drive which makes a trouble "windows unable to complete the format". i using hp format tool doesn't format it,it gives a ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Sound problem in windows xp sp3

Hello, the sound doesn't appear when playing moviesn but the system sound such as logoff sound , login sound appears.

pri pea

Dont show the power icon

Hello, i have laptop of dell studia 15 . it's not showing the power icon plz help me.

dancedhall

Driverers for win xp for my hcl notebook s

Hello, I need drivers for my HCL Notebook Serial NO: 2094X280099 for XP. Please send me. Thanks and reagards Hiten

closeup22

Lan drivers

Hello, I need the LAN drivers for my Gigabyte mother board,number BD-70G.So,please reply where i would get that drivers................? Tha...

closeup22

Hcl drivers

Hello, frm where i can get hcl drivers for magnus-2-ld motherboard pz......send me a link

closeup22

Downgrade vista to xp

Hello, I have bought MSI VR420 about three month ago with pre installed vista home edit os. I also had a desk top with op on XP PRO for years. I wan...

closeup22

Wirelelss no working

Hello, hello i have hp pavilion dv600 laptop .my lapto wireless device is not working .please send me wireless driver

closeup22

How can i get the drivers of cq40-317tu

Hello, how can i get the drivers of cq40-317tu

closeup22

Can't find my dvd-rom icon

Hello, i bought some computer games today and when i put it in my disc drive it did not bring the game menu. so when i went into my computer menu i ...

closeup22

Unable to format

Hello sirs/madam, i have a 4Gb new HP pen drive, its is new one i bought 1 week before, when i try to format it says "windows was unable to complet...

closeup22

Help to get settings

Hello, can u send me the wap and mms settings for the lg kp500 4 vodafone

closeup22

Subtitle and menu is all blocks

Hello, My game is running smooth but the prob is with the subtitles and menus which all are written in blocks........ i hav a sony VAIO

closeup22

Windows audio service keeps stoppping, sounds

Hello, Here's what happens. When I start the computer, I hear the windows start-up music. Then, after boot up completes, somewhere in the process, ...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
Beast_Slayer

Looking for lan & sound drivers

Hello, I have formatted my laptop(compaq presario CQ50-115nr) and install Win Xp SP2. But after installation,Lan and Sound drivers are not installe...

closeup22

Rundll32.exe

Hello, Hello, somebody help me please..everytime i try i to control panel and click on the folders such as internet options and add or remove program...

closeup22

Need a driver for my laptop model hp6530s

Hello, i hav a inbuild bluetooth device in my laptop.. but the driver is nt installed for it and therefore i can't use my bluetooth device... pls suj...

closeup22

Mobile office setting

Hello, sir send mobile office setting in nokia 5130 xpress music my mobile no.09799011622

closeup22

Msconfig suddenly closes when it is launched

Hello, MSCONFIG suddenly closes when it is launched

closeup22

How can i play need for speed undercover

Hello, hi dears ihave instaled NFS under cover but i when iam going to play it my screen becomes black and then Voice is coming from that black bagro...

faisal

Drive locked on folder lock 5.9.5, help me?

Hello, Hi to all, I am install the Folder Lock Security version 5.9.5 in my PC and lock the external media and backup drives. In that drives Folder...

86crowe

Black out and noiesing

Hello, To day I install Windows XP 2005. But I lost my disc of Mother Board recently. For this reason I install another copy of another mother board....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Display @ 90 to horizontal

Hello, in middle of runni nf on line game, display suddently changed to 90 degreas to horizotal now ben bboting up XP loag etc are orintated corec...

sharpman

Formeted data reqvary

Hello, i want to reqavar the data.i have lost accedantly when i formted my laptop....plz tell me any other option to reawri data s/w bcz demo varsion...

sharpman

Sata hdd has no dis/ena opt.need xp installa

Hello, i have a gateway laptop and i want to install win xp on it.my problem is this that i want to disable sata for installation but i culdnot see...

sharpman

Can't install any operating system

Hello, I am recently working on a computer for a friend and have never been stumped before when it comes to computer repair. I am working on a Tosh...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Hp psc 1310 series printer installation

Solved

Hello, I tried to instal HP psc1310 series printer in my Dell computer without CD-Rom, but could not. I bought the printer fairly used.

xpcman

Mother board sound drivers

Hello, Dear sir my HCL motherboard audio driver have been corrupted. I want to get these drivers for free for my laptop. How can I do that? My lapt...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

My comp asks me to formet my hd

Hello, i just bought a new external hd, i had finished backing up all the files i had on it. a few weeks later i tried to transfer some more stuff ...

xpcman

Xp keeps rebooting and will not repair

Hello, I downloaded what I thought was a free virus download and it currupted another system that using XP and its currupted a file and now I canno...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2009 by
diva32

"c" key not working properly

Hello, When I start up my laptop it begins beeping repeatedly like a bomb. Then it asks me to pick my operating system(vista being the only one)Then ...

JimmyW

Fn issue

Hello, by default my function keys are working u = 4 i = 5 p = * please help me

xpcman

Windows 7 not starting on acer laptop

Hello, I have recently bought an Acer Aspire 8530 running Windows Vista Home Premium with the upgrade offer for Windows 7, which I - of course - used...

jenni.g

Harsh

Hello, I WANT BOOT MY XP FROM PEN DRIVE WHAT CAN I DO THIS? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

epsiman

Win7 repartion the hdd

Hello, i bought a new hp pavilion dv6, with hdd 320 giga, it cames with one partion and i want to make two partions C,D how could i do it with out l...

Alkady

Why? does my computer restart by it self?

Hello, Thats happens to me when i try to run or download programs my computer re-starts, and i have to wait for it to start. After that when i open I...

iveal

No start up menu showing

Hello, I need to use my start up button to do a proper shut down. How do i do a simple restart with out a start up menu? The lower tool tray appars ...

LouisSteph

Cant see folders after k alphabet

Hello, I am facing a very unusal problem i am not able to see any folders after the K alphabet though they are present, as when i try to paste it fro...

LouisSteph

Pc suite

Hello,i want a downloadable pc suite for nokia 5130c-2 expressmusic

LouisSteph

Drivers for compancq cq40 laptop

Hello, can i have all the drivers for compacq cq40 laptop

iveal

Search folders staring with a alphabet

Hello, can any one help me out to a get command to search few folders on a particular paths .Some thing like a folder starting with " @". it should l...

LouisSteph

Welcome page

Hello, I am weefry and I am very mad!! AOL changed my Welcome page and didn't bother to ask me, and since I pay for it I believe they were wrong. ...

LouisSteph

Add songs to mp3

Hello, disc albums in E drive I want to transfer songs to sansa mp3 using windows 7

iveal

Tower won't work

Hello,I WAS WONDERING WHAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN COMPUTER SAY AUTOCHECK. AND HOW CAN FIX IT?

iveal

I`m trying to find the following driver

Hello, I`m trying to find the following driver for my TOSHIBA L300 with windows vista home basic installed and an intel celeron processor. The dri...

iveal

My laptops screen is dead..

Hello, help.my laptops screen is completely damaged , is it possible to connect, a separate flat screen monitor , to replace the original one, and ho...

iveal

White screen and/or long continuious beep

Hello, I turn my computer on and all I get is a white screen. After turning it off and waiting awhile, i turn it on and it begins to load and then...

iveal

Windows lsass.exe application error

Hello, My computer will not start up due to application errors; lsass.exe and services.exe Safe mode doesn't work either

iveal

Forgot the email address

Hello, I am Alvin I Forgot my Email Address in Friendster pls.............. help me!

iveal
Results 15901 - 15950 out of a total of 24,656