The discussions

Whacked out

Hello, i tired installing windows service pack 2 so that i would be able to put music into my new ipod nano 3rd generation. Ater i tried ins...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Vista has died. need way to backup files.

Hello, my Windows Vista basic died after it last updated. When i turn it on it gets just before the login screen then restarts to sytem resume. System...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
ssjkell

Drivers

Hello, While Iam installing windows xp on hp 530 laptop,I received a message "igfxsrvc.exe on intel(R)Graphics Media Accelerator driver is needed" a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

One beep no video

Hello, i bought parts to build my computer i had everything installed and it was all running fine no errors and no problems. well one morning...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

No sound

Hello, Pls help......i have no sound....i reformat my PC but after that i have no sound....what could be the problem and how can i solve it?.....tha...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problems with pc laptop

Hello,I was updating my windows xp on my laptop when it stopped and turned it self off. From then on it just keeps going back into a black screen with...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
yahooz

Drive opens in a new windows

Hello, When i open any drive it opens in a new windows.Folder options are right.This virus has also lowered the speed of my computer.Plz help me to c...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
Penchalaiah

How can i resize hard drice "c" on lapto

Hello, I had a problem I bought a laptop before couplw of months its dell inspiron 1525-122B Its a nice pc but I really want to use windows XP not V...

xpcman

How to change my partetion structure

Hello, i need to change my stucture of my disks, i have C and D and E. i want to make them only C and D and to change there sizes, if you please tell...

xpcman

Service pack 3 now my laptop wont work.

Hello, downloaded the service pack 3 on windows xp. rebooted and watched as it went through correcting minor corrupt files and giving them new fil...

xpcman

Help me to open my comp.

Hello, some body help me to find out my problem... i cant log on my computer... the only window open are window with choices are safe mode, safe mod...

xpcman

Cd needed to reload windows?

Hey there, My computer wont load anymore and cant get onto windows. Anyone can help me and also tell me do I need a windows cd to reload windows?

pavdvhp

Re-format

Hello, how to re-format my com?? thank..

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
hankyung

No sound... help

Hello, My laptop simply stop producing sound. i can play movie clips and music but can not listen to the voices even when the volume control is to th...

jmp59

Installed windows xp unable sound and network

Hello, Sir. I need your help. I installed windows XP on my laptop it's unable sound and i do not have any Sound driver to reinstal the sound . Could ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Hp pavilion laptop

Hello, we have just purchased an HP Pavilion laptop but it has come without a disc for registration for Microsoft Works - we now have no access to wo...

xpcman

Key

Hello, i need licence key for Pro antispyware 2009,,please

xpcman

Xp formating confusion urgent

Hello, I need to reformat my hard drive and i have windos xp. I dont have the xp disc. Can i make a copy of the one on my computer and then try refor...

kieferschild

Windows xp screen goes blank after the logo

Hello, I had an extra data disk in my computer die. So I replaced the data disk. The computer booted up fine but did not see the new disk and st...

Jeff

Error code with windows xp pro sp2

Hello, Just starting to have this error code with my windows xp pro sp2. It tells me error code 41 and when I click on ok it will continue to reappea...

sm6000

Cant acess windows

Hey there, My computer wont load anymore and cant get onto windows. Anyone can help me and also tell me do I need a windows cd to reload windows?

eicher1

Vista update problems

Hello, I tried to download windows vista updates on my laptop and not the computer won't start, it keeps says "configuring update" and then shuts dow...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Confused and concernd

Hello, ive just downloaded norton antivirus on to my desktop computer with windows xp and restared my computer afterwards,but when it started up the...

horromark

Computer stops at boot up screen

Hello, My computer stops at boot up screen , i tried to go to safe mode and it works perfect but the resolution is 640x480 and i can't change it, i d...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2008 by
Penchalaiah

No power after win media player update

Hello, I just updated windows media player today (October 26th 2008). When asked to restart the pc (when finished with update) . I did so. but w...

cm420

Lost audio on vista

Hello, I have been recording successfully with an external mic and using 1AV Center software. The software required a new license so I downloaded and...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Sound

Hello, i have the problem that all flash vids i watch have no sound at all...wen i download them, they work but its too long. plz i need a solution ...

rubrami281

Boot up problem

Hi all, My pc is only booting up once every ten goes approximately. Basically it starts to boot up then more often than not I get an error: Warn...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Internet connection failure.

Hi all, I am trying to connect with the internet but everytime is showing me that the page cannot be displayed. Then after pressing the F5 button for...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
Progressive

Problems in copying

Hello, I have a recording done on a DVD-R. Am not able to make copies . I have Nero and Windows media player. Please help Regds, Ramnath

xpcman

Can't start windows

Hello, I have a problem with my pc. I came home from work and pc was on but on monitor said checking the monitor. I restarted it and it shows the sig...

slovenac

No icons,start menu only wallpaper

Hello, Aloha, I'm having a big problem with my screen as well. I was waiting for a game to load then it freezed up so i used the Ctrl+Alt+Dlt...

bccnw

Processor problems

Solved

hello,, these may sounds kind of dumb, but im running a 64 bit version of windows and i wont let me doo anything! sure its cool...but its limitati...

[]D.[].[]V[].[]D

Help! virus problem?

Hello! I have no clue what is going on with my computer. It is a windows xp and lately internet explorer is 'locked down'. When I try to exit out o...

notebookpc

Downgraden to xp

Hello, I have hp pavillion dv5-1007ax laptop with windows vista os.I want to downgrade to windows xp but there is no drivers for this model for xp i...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

How do i format my computer

Hello, How can i restore my hp pavillion 8000 back to factory resettings? Some of the programmes like bluetooth, wireless, etc are not working and it...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
do good

Interrupted sp3 install gone wrong

Hey guys just a bit of help. Ive had to resort to forums for help because this is something i havnt encountered before nor have i heard of it happe...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
nclblows

New pc fails to boot after vista install

Solved

Hi Guys, after buying a new Megaware/ASUS PC with Vista Home Premium in Portuguese, I reinstalled, first my old XP in English (no boot) and then Vista...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
Steve_BZ

Laptop help

Hello, when i turn my laptop on it says it cant find hardrive

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Can't get in to my account

Hello, i just can't get in to my msn account i always have the error code no. 810003c1 . and i just don't know what to do . thanx for helping me ...

rubrami281

Installing windows xp

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to install windows xp or windows vista without having to have a cd? I don't know much about computers,...

xpcman

Computer crash

Hello, A couple days ago my computer started acting funny. It started making whirring noises and wasn't always the fastest. One morning I got on and ...

11 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
Stormie

No free space on disk drive d:

Hello, I had windows xp when I bought my computer. I got a virus on my computer, so I reinstalled windows xp. I put the cd in booted my computer an...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
Jo

Vista loses graphics

Hey there, I have noticed that whenever a software designed for xp is installed on vista the latter will tend to lose its graphics like the other day...

unfoldhelp

Only wallpaper appears when start coputer

Upon start up only my wallpaper shows. There are no icons, no task bar, no start menu, nothing, just a blank screen other than my wallpaper. When I ri...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
signature

Sound problem

Hello, There is a problem with my sound driver. Once i plug out my earpiece from my laptop, i cannot hear any sounds any more unless i plug in the ea...

OWEN LETHABO

Win vista boot secquence

Hello, Dear buddies, i've installed three OS on single partition. now i've to remove boot secquence of two OS inwin vista. but got there that i can...

Sandeep

Help nothing works

Hello, im having a horrible problem i did a system restore but now when i turn my computer on my internet explorer doesnt work, neither does system r...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
anthony

How to come back to xp???

Hello, I'm having problem with my computer. My computers original OS is XP then suddenly a virus crashed it so i need to format then my friend ha...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
pangk'z7

Dvd not working after moving from vista to xp

Hello, I bought a new laptop hp 530, windows vista is currently installed on it, I removed the vista and installed the XP on it. well every thin...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281
Results 24001 - 24050 out of a total of 24,656