Hello, can i have wap seting for my nokia N73

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
nawarazer

Wapsetting

Hello, can i have wap seting for my nokia N73

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
nawarazer

How do i deal with:- nltdr boot bootblock sta

Hello, HOW DO I DEAL WITH:- NLTDR boot bootblock start up files reset fix system replace repair.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
ramu1234

"the ordinal 421 could not be located .."

Solved

Hello, Okayy, my computer is seriously SCREWED in some way that I do not know. Every time I restart my comp, I get this message saying I have limit...

xpcman

Dvd

Hello, I have some games I would like to burn to my dvd-r disc.I have a dell inspiron 1525 laptop with vista and it runs pretty fast.My problem is i...

kotaro

Hp pavilion dv4,

Hello, i am from iran. I tried to downgrade my o/s from VISTA to XP on my notebook Pavilion DV4 1135ei, but when i'm trying to do the same i'm getti...

dancedhall

Restore to factory settings

Hello, i need to restore my Acer Aspire 5100 back to factory settings and it keeps asking me for a password...... how do i do it without having to us...

dancedhall

Hii

Hello, hii .. i nee your help to forget my password in my e-mail : chanty_1996@hotmail.com cz i don't remember my password and plzz i need your help ...

dancedhall

Cant down load or whatch videos from u tube

Hello, my lap top has stopped playing videos from any site. i just keep getting a square with colous in it at the top left hand corner of the spac w...

dancedhall

Drivers for istart mc aio eu for windows 7

Hello, What about drivers for istart mc aio eu for Windows 7? Are there any ones? I have tried a driver for Vista but it seems not to work properly....

dancedhall

No sound card is detected

Hello, i have a hp Pavilion ze4800 and i run windows 7. when i finished the installation my sound card wasnt detected and ive been onto the offical ...

dancedhall

How to install xp in laptop

Hello, i am having compaq presario cq45-106au model laptop.already vista is installed.now how i can install xp.i tried but it appears blue ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
bala

Toshiba external 500gb

Hello, I,ve got this Tosh 500gb external hard drive , got loads of data on it. but cant now access it, unit switches on but disc doesnt run , tried u...

dancedhall

Free call on mobile

Hello, how can i call in free of cost from enternet to mobile.also tell me d site

dancedhall

Crash

Hello, the other day my neice went on to my toshiba lap top, and for some reson she click on disk recovery, So i turn off the pc and try to get back ...

closeup22

Wireless will nto work in windows 7

Hello, upgraded to windows 7 now my wireless drivers will not work on my hp palvilion dv7-1285dx. Says I have the latest download from windows. work...

closeup22

Validation probelm

Hello, i don't have genuine microsoft windows... pls help me to validate it for free,,,,, its urgent.....

3 replies Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
kamli4u

Free calls

Hello, i want to make free calls from my pc to phone.can u help me?

LouisSteph

Gjennoppretting

Hei. Jeg ha en pc fra hjelpemiddelsentralen, å den har jeg hatt i 5-6 år. Maskinen heter altså microsoft windows xp professional versjon 2002 s...

LouisSteph

Laptop locked up

Hello, My hp pav illion xp pro is frezzeing up. My cd dvd doesnt work and wireless wont come on. I am hooked up but nothing. I took off pack 3 though...

closeup22

Hanging

Hello, my laptop not responding to any program without dap.dap window is running whats the problem please help

LouisSteph

Xp - desktop background change - virus?

Hello, I hope someone can help me on this one. I've been helping an OAP teaching her how to use her Compaq Laptop with XP on it so she can order he...

LouisSteph

Ie 8 and kaspersky internet security 2009

I had a horrible time trying to update/download from KIS Internet Security 2007 to KIS 2009 from their on-line store, ended up purchasing the package ...

LouisSteph

I got windoew 2000

Hello, I just bouhgt a magic jack. How do i get it to work with windows 2000? plz send me a link to the website.. thanks for yur time

iveal

Hack

Hello, how to hack yahoo messenger password

iveal

Please your ethernet controller for hp d220

Hello,

iveal

Wat r da best internet accelerators???

Hello,Can som1 give som names of good internet accelarators

jocoolguy

Adding friends and uploading picture

Hello, In my country facebook is filtered and I have to access it via anti filter, so it has a real low speed an I have to use light.facebook.com my...

iveal

A blank desktop wallpapr

Hello, I have a problom with my desktp wallpaper every time I put a picture or a color on it and it won't stay on it and it goes back to a blank wall...

iveal

Screen all blue, no icons. windows xp

Hello,

LouisSteph

Not open c & d drive double click

Hello, our computer not open c & d drive with double click please help me urgently.

LouisSteph

Sound

Hello, the sound is not comin though clear so what do i do next

iveal

How to run windows recovery consol from h.d

Respected Professionals, Hello, I have Toshiba Laptob M700 tablet PC, It has 20 GB unpartitioned space of its hard disk, which is used, that is...

iveal

San andreas game opening

Hello, i am trying to open san andreas game. it says pleas tell microsoft about this problem.

iveal

Window xp

Hello, Why does Microsoft window xp keep making me write 2 words every 3 min or else it will shutdown>>?? Please Help me:(

bryantankw

Hp pavilion dv6000

Hello, I need all driver software for hp pavilion dv6000 Thanks

LouisSteph

Help i cant get my omputer started

Hello,my computer keeps going to the boot screen but as i press any of the goto windows screens even in safe mode the comp. shuts down and starts over...

lrabsa

Im forget my passord

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
nomadcrys

How to change from vista to xp

Hello, i hav windows vista with my laptop it is HP pavilion DV6000 and i am not satisfied with it and i want to change to XP but when ever i go in se...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
kamli4u

Fingerprint scanner issue-hp-dv 6500

Hello, Hi, I have a hp pavilion dv6500 laptop with vista os. As got vexed of vista due to its slow functionality, i successfully downgraded the os ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
PRINCE4PALS

Recovery software

Hello, My system recovery data was deleted from disk but i have my prduct key, how can i recover my software and i have no cd the data came on the no...

Anonymous User

My xp logs in as mac

Hello, I am having trouble with my XP. i downloaded something that makes your xp like mac and my xp logs in as mac and wont log in. i tried logging i...

xpcman

Locked uf of admin account cant un or change

Hello, i have a lot of issues initially my problem started with a disc read error please insert disc, but now i only have one account and its standar...

xpcman

Kevin

Hello,my name iz kevin i want to ask you a question why when i go to my student portal its said that there is a problem with this website security cer...

xpcman

Bars are missing :(

Hello, I hit a button on my keyboard and I don't know what button I hit. Now my internet screen does not show the file, insert , tools, or any of tho...

sharpman

Windows will not install

Hello, I just bought a used laptop.It is an Alienware area 51 M7700. There was a new copy of windows XP Home installed on it. Three nights ago it fro...

xpcman

Stop: 0x0000007b

Hello sir, I have a compaq cq40 model laptop, when i format with xp, it shows STOP: 0x0000007B(0xF78D2524, 0XC0000034, 0X00000000, 0X00000000) err...

closeup22

Msn 2009 problem in xp pack 2

Hello, why I can not instal msn 2009 in xp pack 2

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2009 by
gsdgsdgd

How to connect internet in mobile

hello, i am having sony ericson f 305. in that set how can i connect internet. in mobile when i went to internet icon it shows that server...

dancedhall
Results 16851 - 16900 out of a total of 24,655