The discussions

How to change the cpmputer languagge

Hello, I have recently purchase a Notebook (with Window XP) in South Korea. It is in Korean Language. I want to change it into English (UK) without...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Flashes a blue sceen then restarts

Hello, I have i proplem with my computer that is running windows xp SP2. when i start it up it quickly flashes a blue sceen then automaticly restar...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Product key

Hello, I found my prduct key on the sticker on the bottom of my laptop, but the program said its incorrect. Why?

xpcman

Screen not working

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio that i got in 2006. The screen is broken but the computer still starts. when i plug it into an external monitor such as a...

xpcman

Need help -install xp in hp pavilion dv2401tu

Hi Everyone , I have the laptop model HP pavilion dv2401tu which comes with Vista home premium. But i need XP to be installed in my machine. I am st...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
melich

Please provide a title describing yourproblem

Hello, facebookta arkadas eklerken ekranda uyarı mesajı cıkıyo kişi ekleyemiyorum yardımcı olurmusunuz

closeup22

Blank blue screen

Hello, I have vista, windows error recovery screen comes up when laptop is powered up, blank blue screen is the result. any help would be appreciated...

dancedhall

Lan software to my syatem

Hello, sir i need lan software to my system i lost my hcl soft ware bellflower cd pls send to my e mail yours faith fully dilip

dancedhall

Software problem

Hello, i dd lost my acer 5570z's softwares cd so nw i want download from net but nw m nt finding links from where i will find those softwares

dancedhall

Ms office

Hello, I am Wasim I need MS OFFICE for my mobile nokia 5130 c2 xpress music. I did not find it on any website. Any one of you have any information...

dancedhall

Fingwerprint identification

Hello, Is bthere an exterior fingerprint identification unit available for the HP Pavillion laptop?

dancedhall

System repair

Hello,i cannot install tatoo broadband because the driver for this was corrupted.i decided to to try system repair but i do not know the command for t...

dancedhall

After logoff system shows blue screen

Hello, When ever I Logoff My system.successfully Logoff.after Re-Login after 5 minutes.some time 2 minutes.system shows blue screen."Beginning du...

dancedhall

Kingston problem

Hello , it's kumar i had bought two 32gp kingston pendrive.one of then is write protected and another one is problem by coping the data.whi...

dancedhall

Network drivers

Hello, I HAVE PROBLEM WITH NETWORK ADAPTER DRIVERS FOR ETHERNET, SM BUS AND VIDEO CONTROLLER MY COMPUTER IS TOSHIBA SATELITE L300 AND IS INSTALLED W...

dancedhall

Pritng going from tally printout not comng

Hello, I AM GIVING A PARTICULAR PRINTOUT FROM TALLY ERP 9 BUT PRINTOUT IS NOT COMING WHAT WOULD BE THE REASON USB ERROR PLS HELP????

dancedhall

Couldn't open drives on dubble click

Hello, i couldn't open drives on dubble click i does this methad in command prompt c:\> attrib -r -h -s autorun.inf c:\> del autorun.inf ...

dancedhall

Hdd problem hi grade laptop with vista basic

Hello, Having problems starting my laptop it comes up with message as follows 'the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error...

dancedhall

Javascript

Hello, i want to turn on javascript,but how?

dancedhall

I cannot connect to internet

Hello, i recently install avg internet antivirus..and after a while i decided to remove it..but after removed the software..i realize that i cannot c...

dancedhall

Dont see the confirmation email

Hello,please resend me the confirmation email,and confirmation code.thanks

dancedhall

Cpu is working, not getting display on monite

Hello, my internet router and my phone is connected to my cpu as they both work thru internet... couple of days back i found my cpu wa...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
wugamer

Iternet problem

Hello, there is a very strange thing going on with my internet. I can use and browse the internet fine but when a program trys to acess the inte...

LouisSteph

Setting my email in my phone

Hello, i have been trying to set my email in my Samsung L700 phone, but it has been unsuccesful. So plz help.

LouisSteph

Annoying problem...internet or computer???

Hello, I recently bought a new laptop and within 2 weeks I upgraded it to Windows 7. Ever since I switched to Windows 7, my internet seems to have...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2009 by
chippy

Formating my notebook

Hello, I am attacked by a dangerous virus in my notebook.I want to format my laptop.Where cajn i get the drivers of it and can i re-arrange my drive...

LouisSteph

Virus

Hello, Almost all of my memory cards are infected with a virus called Virus identified Worm/Generic.ARQY and when I try to open the folder (DCIM [f...

LouisSteph

Missing start button, icons

Hello, plz some 1 help me vth ths prblm nothing is being dispay on screen

LouisSteph

Hello, I cannot log on to facebook. It will not accept my password. How can I start over? I've tried typing in the blurred words and pressing en...

iveal

Write protected

Hello, any way to format a pen drive while it says "device is write protected"

iveal

Ext hdd not initialised

Hello, have a ext hdd that is not initialised went to disk management clicked on initialise came up not ready where from here

iveal

Write protect

Hello, my usb flash 4GP is write protect im so worried plz my help when i copies files my pc to usb it can a error that write protect

iveal

Hidden files

Hello, I have a folder in my E drive when my operatiin system is windows 7 ultimate in C drive then i give a command through DOS cammand to Hide th...

ax_colleen

Uninstall

Hello, I install avg 8.0 and i have coropted windows. i reloaded the windows by repearing. after that my avg is not working i try loading it again ...

LouisSteph

Copy n paste problem

Hello, hi my copy is highlighted but my paste isnt

LouisSteph

Format

Hello, I HAVE A 4 Gb HP PEN DRIVE. I WIST TO FORMAT IT NOW BUT IT HAS SHOWS THE TROUBLESHOOT. HOW TO RESOLVE "DEVICE MEDIA IS WRITE-PROTECTED" WHILE ...

LouisSteph

Blue screen no keyboard working

hello, i have the blue screen of death on my computer and I cant use my keyboard to get into the boot menu where I have to repair windows xp the ...

LouisSteph

My pc will not work

Hello, my pc has a program security tools that says that the pc has a virus and will not let me do anything unless i pay with credit card but i dont ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
Anonymous User

Sound wont work after swicthing to 64 bit os

Hello, Im having a major problem. I have recently installed 64 bit windows 7 ultimate on my computer. The sound will not work, i have installed the d...

xpcman

What are the com settings for the front usb p

Hello, I am attempting to upgrade the software on our Harman Kardon AVR354 by using a RS232 USB to serial port adapter and it is asking what port I...

sharpman

Sndvol32.exe

Hello, I deleted SndVol32.exe in error. I do not have a windows xp disk. How can I downlod SndVol32.exe?

xpcman

Have windows key in back of laptop, but no cd

Hello, I have just bought laptop from craiglist. There is nothing installed, but i found Windows XP professional product key in back and it is read...

xpcman

Fitted new dvd drive

Hello, My son has fitted a new DVD wroter samsung Super Writemaster. It does not show the device in device manager and it will not read the disc t...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
sharpman

Pc boots up and then will not load windows

Solved

Hello, at the minuet i am trying to run an asus p5p43td pro motherboard, asus en9400gt silent graphicx card and intel 2.94ghz core 2 duo processer....

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
Gamerman2400

Computer freezes once desktop picture loads

Hello, I have a PC with windows xp, and when we start the computer up it freezes once it loads the desktop. I can't click anything except control, a...

rayofsunshine

Automaticale restart

Hello, i can boot my system booting then again suddenley automatic restarting... i was check RAM and reinstal xp then clean procecer cooling ele...

dancedhall

I need my cord to activat my hi5 account

Hello, i need help how can i check my hi5 email n get da cord to activat my account

dancedhall

Dell 1525

Hello, I have a dell 1525 Inspiron with Windows vista,i cant use bluetooth,can anyone give me a clue,thanx

dancedhall

Windows live won't uninstall

Hello, i have a huge problem. i have been using windows live messenger for a long time and it's all been good until now. i can't log in because i d...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2009 by
mladjo

Data written protected

Hello, i have a 4 Gb HP pen drive which makes a trouble "windows unable to complete the format". i using hp format tool doesn't format it,it gives a ...

dancedhall
Results 15851 - 15900 out of a total of 24,654