The discussions

How to retrieve files from the local disc:c

Hello, My computer had a virus, I re-installed Microsoft XP Professional, I recovered the files that are stored in the local Disc :C, but I don't k...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Laptop won't boot up

Hello, my laptop won't start up but a message comes on screen saying:- boot sector write!! virus:continue (y/n) and then it turns it's self off again...

epsiman

Sony kdl52w3000 52 in bravia w series 1080p l

Hello, Note : If you are interested in purchasing any particular item from us, kindly send to us an email with your enquiries to the below two compan...

closeup22

Webcam installation

Hello, I want to install web cam but Idon,t have a cd too do so, what can I do?

LouisSteph

Freezes

Hello, My Gateway computer crashed and when i try to do a recovery.It freezes on the Windows XP Setup screen.

iveal

Update problems with vista

Hello, I have a hp dv6500 which i used out where there is no internet connection. Recently i connected it to the internet and and it say that it need...

iveal

No sound on my dell comp.

Hello, All of a sudden i have no sound. I did have it at one time what is the problem?

LouisSteph

Audio output device

Hello, I cant get sound on my pc it keeps saying i have no audio output device, how do i fix it

LouisSteph

Windows\system32\config\system

Hello, ok i know you have the same questions over and over i have looked for the cd and cant find it i have xp home edition and my only working compu...

LouisSteph

My laptop keys are not working

Hello, I have a problem. My laptop keyboard is not working. The only keys working are the space, enter, alt, ctrl, tab, and delete. I've went on 'Dev...

iveal

Problem regarding pen drive in window98

Hello, I want to use my pen drive(kingston2gb) in my computer with win98se but ihave no cd of drive please tell me what i will do to opreate

iveal

Web can problem on ym

im having these problem, i already install the cam but it always says not connected when i open the cam to connect with others, what will i do? tanx!

LouisSteph

Laptop restart automatically

Hello, Please help me, yesterday i was trying off my power on password from bios but i can not. after that it ask for admin password and i enter that...

iveal

Exe is not a win 32 application

Hello, I m trying to download skype 3.8 version is give me tht pop ups

iveal

How do i restor my computer

Hello, How can i restore my computer to its original status when it was brand new? Without the disk drive?

xpcman

Computer

Hello, I have a gateway laptob. I would like to wipe it clean but dont have disk to restore anything. Is it still possible?

xpcman

Dell inspiron 9300

Hi, I have a Dell inspiron 9300 that is basically CRAP. the soundjack fell in and I have no sound from the speakers cause I think the circuit s...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
anonymous

Downgrade from vista to xp

Hello, I recently ran over my hp pavilion notebook, dv5 1004nr. It ruined the hard drive and the screen which I have replaced. I have installed xp pr...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
jeshmal4u

Install xp from pen driveusb

Hello, I new how to install XP from USB

xpcman

How to change vista to xp in vaio vgn aw11z/b

Hello, I am using Sony VAIO AW 11 Z/B. Can you please help me or guide me to remove vista and change to windows XP.. I have taken the recovery cd f...

kenny

My computer is blocked off!

Hello, my computer has recently gotten a virus or trojan that has managed to download various other harmful items to my computer. First off my interne...

Mayosoftware

Find ip address

Hello, I'm Mit's I Want to know how to find IP address from one computer through another computer. How i can shutdown Another computer through m...

imrankhaan

Dont know if somone can get into my computer

Hello, i have an email adderss and someone or some bot just talk to my father with my email name does this mean this person or thing has my passwor...

iveal

I need help urget

HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE... i cant download videos from youtube and i have realplayer sp... it used to work just fine but i dont know what happed... HEL...

iveal

Sd card

Hello, I have an SD card that works in my phone. But when I put it in my Dell 1525 vista, it says it finds new hardware. It then disappears and I nev...

iveal

Address line gone

Hello,put my query in about files line missing but i'll be back after i walk dog as it's getting dark. donagh

iveal

«help»

Hello, My computer lost its sound and i dont know what is wrong with it, what program do i need so i can have my volume back? please help!

LouisSteph

Reset factory default

Hello, How do i reset factory default on a HP intel celeron windows vista laptop?

LouisSteph

Disabled account

Hello, my facebook was disable for some odd ression is there any wasy i can reactavte my account

LouisSteph

Send me

Hello, please send me drivers of webcam of intex it 305wc i have urgently need of it please send me drivers quicky

iveal

Windows 2000 professional

Solved

Hello, i WAS GIVEN A dELL XENON 530 WORKSTATION. wITH ABOVE SYSTEM INSTALLED. tHE PROBLEM IS I CAN'T GET THE LOGIN AND PASSWORD FROM THE ORIGINATOR....

LouisSteph

Whats happening?

hey :) about a month ago, i went to sign into windows live messenger, as i was signing in it said "you must download windows 9.0 to continue, cli...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
Boujii

Unrecognised battery

Hello, My laptop does not recognise its battery so i have to be connected to AC. What can i do? thx

iveal

Can not farmat usb

Hello, i have an USB flash memory when i will farmat it the windows program give me this massege : windows was unable complete the farmat. what...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Windows no longer starts

Hello, I can't get Windows to start up on my computer anymore. I was using my computer to watch a DVD the other week and when it popped a notice up ...

iveal

Log on log off loop

Hello, My problem started when my kid got a virus by visting a blog, she became frightened by the pop ups and shut down the computer....and its been ...

xpcman

Problem in installing xp

Hello, I have a pressario V3500 notebook. It comes with vista preloaded. I tried to format the HDD and to load XP. But every time i did it shows "no ...

xpcman

Asking for serial key

Hello Sir, I am regularly using the Avast since 2 years for my home PC. My registration has just expired 0n 1st Dec 2009. So please send me a...

pro-genius

Problem dowloading java script

Hello, I cannot seem to activate Java Script when using Hotmail or Yahoo. I cannot dowdload any attachments sent to me be friends. mY computer,WIND...

nomadcrys

Volume control isnt working please help

hi i need help with my volume control.It saying there are no active mixer devices available. to install mixer devices go to control panel, click print...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
suresh

Error

Hello, sir,i am having a problem with my windows when ever i am starting it,showing can not find regsvr.exe. how can i remove it.

closeup22

Serve poor

Hello,

closeup22

Reeboot

Hello, my wifes laptop,toshiba l300/l300d had an accident with a cup of tea,when she turns it on it asks for a reeboot disk.sadly when we bought the ...

closeup22

Bluescreen of death [help]

Hello, my name is aj. anyway i was browsing my email and all of a sudden my internet[google chrome] crashed. i usually restart the computer and the p...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Dec 2009 by
jpe

Can't c d files which are in folder lock

Hello,i kept the imp files in folder lock......of version 5.5.0.7 ......bt nw i cnt c files......if check d size thn its thr....i mean sme size.....bt...

dancedhall

Hcl giving the worst service

Hello, My co-woker has purchased a HCL p30 PDC notebook. and now it is having some driver problem, when tried to install form the driver cd it give...

dancedhall

Web page missing section

Hello, My web page displays fine on Google and Firefox but opt-in box missing on IE 7. Initially displays, until I put in photos on page.

dancedhall

Can not open main window after reformating

Hello, Sony Vaio Computer Desktop Received Window installer issue, went to Microsoft updates, and downloaded new version. computer took program....

iveal

Intermittently dropped connections

Hello, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook P8020. I can get wireless connections, except it gets dropped every once in a while, and then the icon shows that it...

dancedhall

Need to restore to factory setting on my dell

Solved

Hello, So my computer got a virus and in the mix of getting that removed my computer has been messing up. I want to restore my Dell laptop to the ori...

dancedhall
Results 16151 - 16200 out of a total of 24,656