The discussions

Format vista to xp

Hello, Hell sir, i have hp pavilion dv 2000 laptop , it is loaded with vista ,i want to load windows xp professional, but set up time the message ap...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

I need drivers for ibm model p48p6603

Hello,

closeup22

I have solution for any driver

Hello, want to install any driver i have solution contact me at j.de34@yahoo.com

closeup22

Would my files in program files gone?

Hello, will my files in Program Files gone if I reiinstall windows?

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
Meor

Hp pavilion dv2000 format vista to xp

Hello, sir i have hp pavilion dv 2000 laptop i want change vista to xp pls help me

closeup22

Inspirion 1525

I want to reformat my Dell Inspirion 1525 and reinstall Vista home What is the procedure, how to access the reformatting option ?

olfo81

I cant type the letter between i and p

Hello, I have a fujitsu siemens lapt0p. F0r s0me reas0n i cant type the letter between i and p. Can any0ne help me? The key is clean,and dust free

4 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
stuart35

Volume icon

Hello, My volume icon disappeared!! I have no volume now. How/where can I restore it?? Please help!!

olfo81

Pro duo memory

Hello, I have 8gb memory stick, which i need to format it, but i really do not have idea how to see my picture from the memory stick, please help

olfo81

Icons on screen

Hello, I have Acer laptop and the icons on the screen has a big E on them with the name of the icon under it. When I click the icons a File Download-...

olfo81

Pc does not wanna start.

Hello, i have a dell dimension 4700 with win xp pro but i have a huge prob. when i press the power button the power light stays orange and the fan st...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
smallvile2

Sharing without adminitrative rights

Hello, how to enabling sharing without administrative rights. whenever a user on a domain is not given administrator permissions on a local comput...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by

Error overload

Hello, When I turn on my computer, a whole host of error message pops up. In order which they appear these are the error messages I receive: "C:/...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Windows system32 config system

Hello, My computer could not start because the fowwowing file is missing or corrupt "\windows\system32\config\system. how can I fix this problem, I d...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
jweav2000

Mozilla wont open either msn or comcast email

Hello, Prefer Mozilla Browser and it wont work with email accounts comcast and msn. I have already unistalled and reinstalled Mozilla several times....

Perplexed

Computer with many problems

Hello, hello everyone, my computer was infected by virut virus, i tried everything to remove it, i had no choice but to format and reinstall win...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
selwa28

How do i restore my inspiron 1700??

Hello, i have a windows vista 1720 bought in 2008 and i have lost my restore disc's is there any other way of restoring it? Thankyou

MITTYZ

Magic jack

Hello, i bought a magic jack everything is working but it keeps on giving me no network connection and my net is working fine and then it tells me t...

ibrahim

Capturing return value in command prompt

Hello, How to catpure/get the return value when any statment/script is executed in command prompt.

Anonymous User

Product key

Hello, I have an old micron laptop and i need to find the product key for it so i can activate it how do i get the product key

onea97

No operatihg system found

Hello, I have a compac presario f700 came with windows vista it now shows on screen there s no operating system I wanted to set up window xp is this...

onea97

Javacsript

Hello, i cant watch youtube videos .there the message appears to download latest adobe flash player or turn on javascript.before the problem i turned...

onea97

Vaio vgn- fw21m - windows xp?

Hello, If i try to install Windows XP on my vaio VGN- FW21M, it starts to install, but it stopped an tell me that it cannot continue because it could...

onea97

My id has been hacked

Hello, my orkut id had been hacked by somwone and i want tht id back so tht i can change my password so plzzz tell me amswer of muy question .........

moneymaker1

Computer volume

Hello, my computer volume doesnt work for some reason. like i cant listen to songs on the internet no volume!!!

moneymaker1

I found the problem

Hello, GUys! I found the problem. i have a HP pavilion dv1000 windows XP I think the cause could have been many things. I solve the issue by using a ...

moneymaker1

Lan software

Hello, i want lan software of hp lan number is 001D7D5D90CE

moneymaker1

Ive got 16gb pen thats asking to be formated

Hello, I have a 16 gb pen drive that i have put my photo's on but when i now put it in it is asking me to format and i cannot access any of the pho...

moneymaker1

Dropped something on my cpu tower and now...

Help!!! One day i knocked my 2-3 lbs speaker on my cpu tower. It shut off my computer so i reached down to urn it on and it went to the compaq screen ...

moneymaker1

Tammy

Hello, Someone signed my email address up for facebook?? It wasn't me?? I just graduated from college and I'm just starting a new web design busine...

moneymaker1

Help ! mii msn isnt workin tidy !

Hey! Im Jadee and ii keep down loading Msn Plus , it Says Iv Downlaoded It Succesfully But Wen ii Goo Onto Msn Theen ii Havent Got It Can SOmee Onee P...

moneymaker1

Deleted pics from mobile

Hello, have deleted a picture and would like to get it back how would i do that? I have a motorola razr v cheers

moneymaker1

Pictures are not clear

Hello, the pictures are not clearly visible in web browser

moneymaker1

Internet down again in my machines

Hello,hi i have been trying to upgrade my internet speed but all in vain. Kindly can you help me know the best configuration that is should be usin...

moneymaker1

Internet connection

Hello, sir, i wana connect my pc to the n70 cell for using the internet.i have installed the pc suite or driver of the cell. but im living in...

frances88

Blue screen of death and computer restart

Hello, sir. in my office i have 9 computer.all are new computer.configuration are as follow. AMD 7750 possessor, 1 gb ram 160 gb samsung hard di...

moneymaker1

Want to get webcam driver

Hello, How can I get acer aspire one ZG5 netbook webcam driver? My netbook webcam doesn't work. pls help me!!!! Best Regards, cc.

moneymaker1

Pendrive format

Hello, I have 2 gb trancent pen drive when i open it windows give message pen drive is not formated and when i formate it windows gives message "...

monty

Use of recovery manager

Hello, I have vista home basic as my os, since i can't alter my group policies in that I thought of installing vista ultimate, but the problem is, ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
SVD

Bios setting

Hello, please tell me how can i change my bios settings in vista area without restating pc?someone put password for my bios and ican access to my bio...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

I can´t install games like nfspeedmw on my

I can´t install NFSpeedMW on my device DVD RAM LG (hl-dt-st DVDRAM gh22...), after i out password, it says the game requires direcx 9c, but I do have...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Rod

Michelle ellis

Hello, i have lost my password and i dont know my hotmail secret answer my addy is m-shell345@hotmail.co.uk how can i sign if i dont know ...

shebaz

Rundll

Hello, error RUNDLL C\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\M3PLUGIN.DLL

ric025

Problems with network connecting in vista

Hello, I have found xpcman excellent answer to Windows Vista network connection problem. My is however different. I need to connect my Toshiba Satelli...

andned

Recovery discs

Hello, Well my question is about the Recovery Discs you create when you buy a new computer. What would happen if i used a XP recovery discs to a di...

deepbreathe

Msn messenger 2009

Hello, I've recently upgraged my msn messenger to 2009 version. I would like to have my contacts displayed by their email addresses, NOT by display n...

to247ca

B question

Hello, I want to know that how can I shutdown another computer by using wireless network?

deepbreathe

Two win xp o/s in one pc

Hello, i have win xp sp2 installed twice in my pc by mistake, one of them got affected by wga, other one is intact, my problem is how to remove (unin...

deepbreathe

External harddrive deos not show up any moor

Hello, i buyed a baffaulo external usb harddrive it worked fine before but now i haw tried to put on a password on using they own lock ware software ...

rash

/c:/windows/system32/chkdsk.exe/parameter/f

Hello, running the chkdsk.exe in system32 on my vista home premium,swedish one.but iget the message everytime in swedish so i.ll try to transelate:wa...

aixareh
Results 20201 - 20250 out of a total of 24,655