The discussions

File hidden correct fre antivirus please

Hello, I SOLVED MY HIDDEN PROBLEM WITH YOUR ADVICE, EXAMPLE: "attrib -s -h -r d:\*.* /s /d" NOW,WANT TO KNOW THE FREE ANTIVIRUS NAME THAT KILL THE V...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Help me repair/open my pen drive

Hello, I have one moser baer 2 GB pen drive which does not open now. When i connect it to PC it shows message "The disk in drive H is not formate...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
jenifer

Where can i get the ps2 emulator

Hello, [lz mail me the web site where i can download ps2 emulator along with bios and grafics hope i can gt the answer

dancedhall

I new installed window

Hello,Dear I installed new programme now there is no sound and no affect sound file my camputer is made of dell laptop lease help regarding best rag...

dancedhall

Regsvr.exe

Hello, i have a problem at the startup i.e when my computer finishes booting it is displaying a message which says "windows can't find ...

dancedhall

Complete windows diagnostic

Hello, I want to make a complete windows diagnostic to know whether there are problems, can you tell me how to do this ?

dancedhall

Sony ad-7590a-01

Hello, I have a Packard Bell Easynote R4 and the lite on SOSW-852s has given up on it; Iv been looking to replace it with another type of drive. I wa...

taxer24

Desk top

Hello, pc computer desk top icons do not showing what is the problem ?

closeup22

Not showing hidden files

Hello, sir i am using windows xp and it is not showing the hidden files.what i have to do to solve this problem?

closeup22

Hard drive problems

Hello, I just did a build, I put in a 915PL7AE motherboard in. It has four sata ports for hard drives. I got a cheap seagate hard drive, and a Seagat...

Donkey kong91

I deleted by mistake,my internet options

Hello,i have deleted my internet options in the control panel.some of my programmes on my destop depends on the support of it to work.which means i ca...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
johnny

My system always going to off

Hello, Dear Sir, i got a problem with my HP Pavilion dv9000 Windows Vista syatem. Thing is that, my system always automatically switch it off. I r...

closeup22

Haw to conect lap top to lcd

Hello, I try to connect my lap top to my LCD but I cant I dont know haw to do that, and thy told me go to display setings but I dont haw !?

closeup22

Windowa xp to apple

Hello, Can I change my opperating system from Windows vista to the apple opperating system?

closeup22

Sony vaio

Hello, I want to know what the recover cd means and where I can get the drivers of Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CS series. Will the motherboard of Desktop ru...

closeup22

No sound on xp

I am running a no brand computer with windows XP professional on it. It worked fine until a few months ago when I was notified of updating to Service ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
Golfeus

Magic jack

Hello, my magic jack can not work becuase my internet is not connect to it please hlep me out

closeup22

Pirate or genuine

Hello, in kioskea download category, there a free download window xp SP2. Is this the genuine one or pirate? Or all window xp SP2 is genuine? I use x...

Weacle Cys

Ie opens but wont display webpage

Hello, ya my wireless connection has great signal but when i go to open IE it keeps saying internet exp cannot dispaly the webpage......................

Jas287

Disk partitioning

hai i can not partition my hard disk into partitions. when i try to do so only 3 disks are partitioned as primary. i can not partitione it ...

iveal

Administrators a/c

Hello, I wanted to know whether it was possible to delete an administrators account, so?

LouisSteph

Windows 7

Hello, i have an lenovo laptops ;;; windos 7 ultimate is not taking audio drivers ::: plz help

LouisSteph

Windws 7

Hello, i wanted to have the windows7 upgrade for my acer laptop, can anyone give me a clue about it please, it will be very helpful, thank you sir/...

LouisSteph

Cleaning up

Hello, I have been having different problems with my pc recently. I have a friend who suggested me to clean up the registry but i didn't understand a...

LouisSteph

Low virtual memory

Hello, my pc keeps saying low virtual memory again and again, sometimes, it refuses to open some software and sometime freezes. should i change my ha...

LouisSteph

Counterfeiting

Hello, How do i know if the windows that i am using is original and not a copy, how do i check this?

LouisSteph

Control panel denies access

Hi there, I having the same problem again and again, could someone please help me about it please. Whenever I have to get to the Control Panel to set...

ASH

Howdoiconnecttointernetinmypcusingmymobile

Hello, How Do I Connect To Internet In My PC Using My Mobile. Please help me out on this regard.

iveal

Notgetting disply

Hello, My dear sir and friends i have problem on my pc not getting windows only start up menu comeing after that black screen will apperin...

iveal

Deleted pictures

Hello, someone deleted all my grandaughters pictures from my daughters facebook can they be gotten back? She is devistated her disgrunteled friend go...

iveal

Answer

Hello, how to know last opened websites

LouisSteph

My computer is messed up

Hello, hi a frriend of mine gave me a tower, n he said that he put windows vista on my computer n he had erased everythig on it so that it could be c...

xpcman

..forgot my email addsress

Hello, ..im kathleen ive forgot my email address but i know my password in friendster.. plssss.. plssss... could you pls help me..

iveal

Intalling lexmark p6250 with window vista

Hello, I would like to know if my lexmark p6250 printer is compatabile with window vista. If this printer is compatabile, how do I go about installi...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Lost my laptop volume

Hello, i have a laptop and no there is no volume i tried the pannell control of the volume and nothing has happen i have a windows xp is a compaq lap...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
Shan

Reasons for auto logoff

Hello, Recently, we faced a problem with one of our production server which runs on Windows 2003 and on four processors. The system logged off by i...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
blackihay

Cannot find media device for hp530

Hello, When I am trying to install the audio driver for my laptop- HP530 I am getting an error which says "Cannot find media device for the driver". ...

nikhil

Bios will not recognize hard drive

Hello, my old pc stopped working so i have bought a new one, but i need the data from the old hard drive so i connected it to the new pc but it will ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
cjbidder22

Please help fast ! :(

Hello,i got toshiba L300 laptop nd i started the computer then while the windows was setting up the laptop turned off.....when i start it again it tel...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
ahmeeeeed

Armada 1560dm gives error loading operation s

Hello,my 1560dm had hard drive failure I bought a new 80 gb 2.5 ide hard drive and new menory 64mb., it will not post , I can not get it into set up f...

armada 1560D

No sound on newly install o.s.

Hello, I just install a new o.s on my hpdv2000 but there is no sound. I don't have a back up. can you help me install a sound drive...

closeup22

Help with deleteing 2 partitions on hard driv

Hello, I am trying to format my hard drive. It has become very slow. I have the install cd for Vista and I restarted the computer with it in the dvd-...

closeup22

Deliting the dhown msg

Hello, Please I'm not in need of that software, please don't show the msg again

dancedhall

Microsoft key product

Closed

Hello, i don't know what my window product key is, and now they have locked it so i can't do my homework or anything, help me please. thanks you.

dancedhall

Faster access to folders

Dear fellows. I want to tell all of you how to access folders faster in windows xp operating system. Kindly visit VUHELPS. It will help you more. Re...

dancedhall

Find out dob

Hello, can i find out DOB(date of birth) of a person using his/her E-mail id??? will be waiting 4 solutions.... thanks!!

dancedhall

Trans misic to blackberry

Hello, I am trying to trans music file to my blackberry but it said file to big that doesn't make sense I't only one cd with about six songs it has t...

dancedhall

Hp hard drive swap issues

Hello, I have 2 HP Pavillion dv6000 laptops. I dropped one, and put it's hard drive in the second laptop. It will not boot, and I need to know if I ca...

dancedhall

Hard disk not detected

Hello, my 500gb sata hard disk is not detecting in my pc ..... but it is shown n bios setup......... can anybody help me in this........... Th...

dancedhall

Lists

Hello,how do i list the files in my music file using dos any help would be greate

dancedhall
Results 17201 - 17250 out of a total of 24,655